A Very Important Date

by golden girl

Copyright© 2013 by golden girl

Erotica Sex Story: My boss offers me a promotion

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cuckold   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

"How do I look?"

"Sensational" he replied and I smiled at him through my excitement,

"So it's not too blatant?"

"No not at all" he said, "It sends out just the right message, you're telling him that you're a beautiful, sexy woman who's happy to be there with him"

"And to sleep with him?" I asked with a smile,

"If that's how you feel, yes"

"I'm not sure how I feel" I answered honestly, "Excited?, yes apprehensive? Yes, horny?, definitely"

"Just go with the flow darling, play it by ear"

"There's a lot riding on it" I said and he nodded in agreement,

"Yes but only do what you want to do"

A horn outside announced my taxi had arrived so I kissed hubby goodbye and went out to it,

"Wow" the driver said as I got in and he turned round to look at me, It was Paul, my date!

"I forgot" I laughed, "You own this company too"

"I couldn't wait to see you"

"Stop the car" I ordered,

"What?"

"I need to get in the front you fool"

He stopped and I giggled as his eyes went on stalks watching me slide in next to him, my short dress slid up over my thighs displaying both stocking tops and he probably caught a flash of my pink g-string as well.

"I can't believe he's let you out like that"

I leaned over and kissed him letting my tongue search his mouth,

"He thinks we're still negotiating terms for my new job"

"You mean you haven't told him you've already got it?"

I leaned over and licked his ear,

"He thinks I might need all night to persuade you" I whispered,

"All night?"

"All night or until I get home"

"It might take all weekend" he smiled as I unzipped his trousers, "I'm a hard man to please"

"Yes" I giggled, "You're very hard" and my lips slid over his beautiful, black pole.

On arrival at his house he carried my bag in front of him to hide his erection, but he grabbed me as he closed the front door, his mouth was hard and demanding, his tongue a live thing in my mouth, I wrapped both arms around his neck, both legs around his hips and lifted myself up on him,

He laughed softly and used one hand to move my g-string aside, whilst holding himself with the other, then he lunged and I screamed as his huge, thick cock entered me savagely like an iron bar in my cunt.

It was hard and brutal without any finesse or foreplay but I felt my orgasm starting almost immediately,

"I'm cumming you bastard" I shouted and bit his neck, he roughly jammed a finger up into my anus making me scream again, I ripped his shirt off and ran my nails down his muscular back, the pain must have spurred him on because he rammed harder and deeper into me while he added another finger to the one in my backside, I screamed again and again as I came, then suddenly he stiffened, every muscle in his body was taut, then he came, it felt like a hose pipe shooting inside me as he pumped jet after jet of his thick, creamy spunk into me!

"Good evening Paul" I smiled as we lay still joined on the floor,

"Hi Maddy" he laughed and kissed me slowly, "I think I needed that"

"We both needed it" I corrected him, "And I hope we haven't finished yet"

"No chance"

"You said something about dinner on the phone"

"Yes, I think I'd like to take you out to dinner and just look at you as we eat and perhaps continue negotiations"

I changed into a skin tight, white dress that he'd bought me and wore it over hold up stockings and nothing else, he was drooling as he watched me putting my panties in my purse, "In case my pussy gets too wet" I laughed.

He was as charming and polite as ever, our table was reserved right by the balcony where we could look out over the street below, but instead if sitting opposite me, he took the seat beside me and I smiled as I felt his right hand sliding up between my thighs.

"Right mister" I said sternly as he stroked the flesh of my thighs above my stockings, "What new terms are you offering me and what do you want from me?"

"First of all" he grinned, "I want regular access to this" and a finger brushed lightly over my clitoris.

"Agreed" I said and eased myself forward onto his finger while the waiter served the first course.

"A touch of sodomy once a week I think"

"No" I said firmly and he looked at me in surprise,

"At least three times a week" I said softly, "A girl needs to be loved regularly"

"Agreed" he laughed, "And I want you to wear stockings to the office"

"Fine" I agreed and stifled a gasp as he squeezed my clitoris gently,

He ate the main course with a fork and used his free hand to keep me hovering on the brink of an orgasm.

"You bastard" I hissed as he eased a finger inside me and wriggled it about,

"I'll get you back"

I called our waiter over and asked him for some tissues,

"Certainly madam" he said, "Is everything all right?"

"Fine thank you, my friend here has wandering hands and he's made me rather wet"

He smiled but produced a wad of tissues, "If I may say so madam, your friend has excellent taste"

That earned him a rather large tip as we left along with big smiles from both of us, He behaved himself in the taxi going back to his place as well, I was the naughty one squeezing his cock through his trousers in the back seat!

"I want this tonight" I whispered in his ear, "I want every fucking inch of it right up me"

Once inside his house I sat on the couch while he poured us out two drinks, my cell phone rang and I answered it with a cheerful "Hi"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.