Ziva Waterboarded Me - Cover

Ziva Waterboarded Me

by Dick the Prophet

Copyright© 2013 by Dick the Prophet

Erotica Sex Story: Ziva from NCIS series is a very sexy character and this is a story how she humilated Tony by making him drink her piss.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Water Sports   .

It happened like this. Ziva and I were on a NCIS stakeout in an office of a tall building. We were observing the actions of a Marine Officer in the building opposite. He had been meeting with Arms dealers and was suspected of selling guns and missiles to them.

We both had to wear smart clothes for the stake out -- I wore my Armani suit, white shirt and sober tie. Ziva wore a dark grey, tight skirt, a white blouse and a smart matching jacket. The room was the Chairman's suite and we had access to the executive bathroom.

We used to take it in turns to use the toilet, and when it was Ziva's turn I playfully stood in front of her with my arms out to stop her. She very quickly grabbed my arm, put a leg behind mine and twisted me down onto the floor. She leapt onto my chest and straddled my head with her knees. Her skirt was pushed up to her thighs and I had a clear view of her white panties. I smiled up at her.

"I've been wanting to see those for ages."

"Well, have a close look."

She pushed herself forward and grabbed my head in two hands, pressing the gusset against my mouth.

"Now, I will pee and you can't stop me!"

Urine squeezed through the cotton into my mouth. I had no option but to drink it. I gulped down about a pint, then I choked and the piss went over my face. It was hot and smelly in my nostrils.

"You can lick me clean, now."

She moved the panties aside with her hand. I looked at her neat slit, it was totally waxed smooth. I could see slickness on her lips, and that her small clitoris was out of its hood at the top of the slit. I reached up with my tongue and licked the length of her cunt, tasting the salt of the piss. I felt her clit on the tip of my tongue, sucked it, nibbled it, and tried to bite it, but it was too slippery. Ziva began to fuck my face, moving her hips back and forward, her cunt up and down on my tongue.

"Who is the senior agent now?" she cried.

Ziva suddenly stiffened and squirted cunt juice over my face. She relaxed a bit, on top of me, and then swivelled round on my face.

"Now you shall have your reward, Slave."

I felt her undo my belt, run down the zip fly, and dig my prick out of my Y-fronts. It bounced upright in her hand. She began to wank my foreskin up and down until I felt it solid. Then I felt her lovely soft, wet lips go down on it. I couldn't say anything as my mouth was full of her cunt, but I groaned with pleasure.

She took her mouth away and used her hand at speed. I quickly came but she didn't stop wanking me! I had to grab hold of her hand to stop her -- the sensation and pain was too great. Ziva relaxed and stood slowly.

I looked up at her and said, "I feel as though I have been waterboarded, or should I say waterpantied!"

Our relationship improved from then onwards, but I could no longer dominate Ziva, in fact she began to dominate me! It did have its compensations however.

We did not meet socially normally as we had our own lives to lead but soon after the waterpantieing, she suggested that we meet for a drink in a bar near here flat. We had a couple of beers and then back to her flat.

"I hope you are not going to try to stop me peeing again are you?"

"No, but I shall have to come and keep a close eye on you."

I followed her into her bathroom and she pulled down her pants and thong and sat on the toilet with her legs open.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.