Thunderstorm Dreams - Cover

Thunderstorm Dreams

by Joe Buckworth

Copyright© 2013 by Joe Buckworth

Erotica Sex Story: Nurses Melanie and Julie discover an unconscious and injured hiker during a thunderstorm in the Adirondeck Mountains. They bring him to their vacation cabin and are forced to care for him overnight, as the storm knocked over a tree and blocked their driveway. The care that their unexpected guest gets is unusual to say the least.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

"Hurry Mel! The rain's going to start any minute!"

Melanie looked up through the trees at the blackening sky. The rolling thunder in the distance told her that Julie was right. They had five minutes to get back to the cabin or get soaked. They had to make their own trail through this part of the forest, a desolate corner of the Adirondacks. The athletic women picked up their pace. The first flash of lightening caused Mel to start counting to herself. One thousand one, one thousand two, one thousand...

Crack! "Agggggh!"

The sky splitting sound of the thunder covered up the beginning of another sound. The girls stopped and looked at each other. Melanie's eyes had a look of terror.

"What was that?"

"It sounded like a scream, over to the left." Julie answered.

They waited for another few seconds. Nothing.

"Come on, Jule, we gotta go."

"We can't go without checking that out. What if somebody's hurt? We're nurses!"

Another huge bolt of lightning was followed a second later by a ground shaking boom. Julie pulled Mel by the arm.

"Let's just look for a minute."

They heard the rain before they felt it. The dense canopy of leaves initially protected them as the downpour made its way to the forest floor. When the rain reached them they slowed their pursuit of the scream. If they hadn't, they would have been the next victims. As they maneuvered around a bolder the forest floor ended. They stood on the edge of a ten-foot drop into a gully. Residing at the bottom was the source of the scream.

Without even looking at each other the women descended the slope. Dense underbrush and slippery footing hindered their progress. When they reached the bottom, the gully had already turns into a swift flowing stream. Mel reached the body first and felt for a pulse. "He's alive!" she shouted over the ever-increasing din of the rain. "Help me sit him up."

They both grabbed him under an arm and dragged him into a sitting position against the embankment. A gruesome looking gash spewed blood down his forehead and onto his shirt. Julie lifted an eyelid while Melanie checked for other injuries.

"It looks like a concussion," ventured Julie.

"His ankle is already swelling," reported Mel. She was almost knocked over when a branch smacked into her leg. The water was rising and picking up speed. Keeping her panic in check she scoured the downstream embankment.

Screaming to be heard over the pounding rain and the roar of the rushing water, she pointed, "The bank's lower down there! Let's get him on higher ground!" They dragged him the required fifteen yards. Julie held him upright while Melanie climbed out of the gully. The water was almost up to her knees. She bent over and hooked her arms under the arms of the unknown hiker.

"On three, you lift and I'll pull! One, two, three!" With their combined strength they managed the body out of the gully and moved him onto level ground, away from any flood dangers. Julie took his pulse again.

"It's strong. What do you think?"

"We need to get him to the cabin. It can't be more than a half-mile. Let's put him between us and drag him. Thank God he's not a big guy."

The going was slow, but steady. The storm continued unabated as they made their way. Suddenly Mel yelled, "Look! We made it!"

With renewed energy they managed the hiker around to the front of the cabin and laid him on the porch. A quick exam showed no change in his vital signs. The girls each slumped into a chair looking like they just showered with their clothes on.

"I couldn't have gone much farther," Julie volunteered. "My shoulders are killing me and my arms feel like someone tried to pull them out of the sockets."

Melanie nodded in agreement. She glanced at the patient, then at her car in the clearing.

"I'm going to see how the driveway is. We should get him to the hospital. I wish our cell phones worked up here."

It took a huge effort for her to stand up. A few minutes of rest and her muscles had already begun to stiffen. Tentatively she walked past the car and down the driveway. Julie put her head back and closed her eyes. Sleep came immediately. She jumped when Mel touched her arm. Her eyes went wide, and for a second she didn't realize where she was.

"What!" she exclaimed. "The mud is three inches deep and there's a tree down at the end of the driveway. We'll need a truck to move it. We'll have to take care of him ourselves. Let's get him in bed. We'll put him in my room. Then we can change and give him a complete exam."

They took off their mud filled boots and then started to undress the stranger. As nurses, they had seen hundreds of naked men. Still, they couldn't help but be impressed. He definitely worked out. His muscular thighs revealed a love of hiking and biking. Equally impressive was that he was tan, but there were no tan lines. If that wasn't enough to excite them, he also sported a six-inch dick, limp.

"I'll bet that makes his girlfriend happy," quipped Julie.

With their remaining strength they maneuvered him into Mel's bed. Mel retrieved her medical kit and began her exam. Julie cleaned the head wound while Mel took his pulse and listened to his heart. His pupils were still dilated and slightly rolled up into his head. All that was left was to ice and wrap his ankle and take his temperature.

"What do you think, Jule, oral or rectal?"

"Definitely rectal."

They stood up and with the utmost care they turned him over. His muscular ass teased them.

"OK Jule, spread or probe?"

"I want to spread!" came out in a wicked little girl voice. Gently Julie took hold of each of his ankles and spread then apart. Then she sat next to him and lovingly spread his ass cheeks, her pussy dampening at the sight of the puckered asshole.

"Under different circumstances I'd get up close and personal with that," she whispered.

"You slut!" laughed Melanie. "Let me get the thermometer in. Go get an ice pack and an Ace bandage."

In between checking her watch, Melanie checked out the hiker. He did have a fabulous ass. I might dive in right after Julie.

His temperature was normal, so they turned him onto his back and worked on his ankle. When that was done they covered him with a sheet and went out to the living room to discuss the situation.

"He has no fever, his pulse is normal; it looks like a concussion, a moderate head wound and a badly sprained ankle. The storm is still going strong, our cell phones don't work up here, and a monster tree is blocking the driveway. That about sums it up."

Melanie continued. "Why don't you take a shower and I'll put together some dinner. After we eat we'll take turns watching him. I'll take the first two hours."

And that's what they did. It was only about 8:00 PM when they finished cleaning up, but they were exhausted. Julie went to sleep while Melanie made a pot of coffee. She did another check and confirmed that their guest was stable. She sat down on the chair in her room, sipped her coffee and read her book. The coffee's stimulating effect lasted an hour. At the edge of exhaustion, Mel finally had to get up. She sat on the edge of the bed and stared at the sleeping form.

"You're lucky we found you," she whispered.

She lowered the sheet down to his waist and put her hand on his chest.

Lightly she caressed his pecs, the feel of his muscles somehow comforting to her. Her fingers played with his chest hairs, twirling and pulling, admiring his physique. It had been months since she had touched a man. A tingling began between her legs. I shouldn't be doing this, but at least I'm staying awake!

Emboldened by the feeling in her pussy, she lowered the sheet to his thighs. Her hand reached out to touch the thick, limp dick, drawn to it as if it were a magnet. Melanie traced its contours with her forefinger. It twitched slightly and the stranger moved. Melanie jumped off the bed, her heart racing. She hadn't been able to help herself. She sat back down and put his dick back in her hand. She hefted it, feeling the weight. She put it on his stomach and then rubbed it with the palm of her hand. Slowly it responded to her touch, straightening out to full eight inches.

Damn!

She leaned forward and planted a kiss on the head. Melanie glanced at his face, but there was no change. She put her tongue on the base of his shaft on licked upwards. The feeling of the hard, yet soft prick made her juices flow even more. Without thinking, her hand slid inside her panties while her tongue continued its work. Between licks she admired its girth, the swollen veins, and the circumcised head. Finally, she put the head in her mouth. He groaned. Melanie froze. While her heart pounded, she waited. A minute passed and he didn't make any more sound. Slowly her head bobbed up and down in a steady rhythm. Two fingers found their way between her damp pussy lips. The thought of sucking the hiker's dick without him knowing was so dirty that it sent shockwaves directly to her cunt. The panties had to go!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.