Miriam - Cover

Miriam

by QM

Copyright© 2013 by QM

Coming of Age Sex Story: A young boys introduction to manhood by his aunt

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Cheating   Incest   Aunt   Nephew   First   .

Her name was Miriam and she was my first, though I can only write the story here as I doubt my family would understand as Miriam is also my aunt and still married to my uncle. She may be in her seventies today, but some things are better not mentioned, save only in the mind as cherished memories. It took place back in the 1970's when the sexual revolution was just gaining ground from the swinging sixties. Though compared to today it was a far more innocent age and sex was more or less confined to the men's magazines as far as any young male was concerned. Though I did know what a naked woman looked like, air brushing and some very weird rumours via word of mouth still held sway in many teenagers brains. Sex after all was what you did when you were married and most young girls of my age (14) were not easily approachable nor interested in sex as such. Well, not that I could fathom, it wasn't as if I ever came out and asked. I had a tendency to simply get tongue tied in their presence as it was. Yes, I was a shy young boy, still a virgin, like I suspect all my male classmates, despite some outrageous claims by the boys, though possibly not the girls. Then again they'd never admit they weren't virgins, reputation meant a lot in those days.

It was heading up to the summer holidays of '76, one of the hottest UK summers on record and I was at a bit of a loose end. I'd been saving my pocket money up to buy a guitar. Frankly, I still hadn't enough to buy the model I wanted when my mum suggested that I enquire around to see if anyone in the family would like to have their cars washed or other household chores done.

A few phone calls later and I had a few invitations to pop over and do some lawn mowing, wash cars, even do a bit of wallpaper stripping. All for a few pounds, not a great deal of money, but still a big help to my savings. Mum was adamant though that I only did work for the family. There was still the 'don't go off with strangers to look at puppies' meme going around. Yes, it was a more trusting age, but not that trusting, the Moors murders had put paid to that.

The next day I set off on my bike to start my new set of chores by digging over my Uncle Ted's garden, followed up by mowing my Aunt Ella's lawn with a hand mower. Both were pretty hard work, but I figured the money was worth the odd blister and it was good to be outside having fun. Even if I did get mildly scorched by the sun too.

The following day feeling a lot less enthusiastic I rode to my Uncle Jimmy's house, aching quite a bit to wash his car. As it was, it was my Aunt Miriam who answered the door. My Uncle was a policeman at the time and was out at work.

"Hi David," she greeted me. "Jimmy said you'd be round. Let me get you the stuff and you can make a start."

"Hi Aunty," I replied and waited as she bustled off to get a bucket and cloths.

Miriam was a very slim woman who always dressed smartly as if she was going out to some sort of formal occasion. She also had a tendency to wear low cut tops to show a little cleavage and was my favourite aunt by a long shot as she'd always take the time to talk to me, not down at me. Uncle Jimmy was my father's younger brother and Miriam must have been in her late thirties at the time. Though, if you'd asked me then, I would not have been able to place her age very well at all. Grabbing the bucket off her, I headed out onto the drive to wash my uncle's pride and joy, his Porsche 930. It took a little while to do as I took a lot of care making sure it gleamed; even using a bottle of car wax to make it looked as if it glowed.

"That looks beautiful, David," Miriam said when she popped out to take a look. "Would you like a glass of juice and some lunch, I was just about to have some myself."

"Thanks, Aunty," I said, flexing my shoulders which felt very sore.

Once inside we had lunch and Miriam chatted away to me about family, friends and my school hopes.

"Oh my goodness David, your shoulders!" she finally exclaimed. "You've caught the sun quite badly."

"Does feel a bit sore Aunty," I said wincing.

"You can call me Miriam, when it's just us," she said. "Now let me get some cream for you."

She bustled off into another room to get whatever it was she was after. I tried to get my top off, as my shoulders were now aching and burning, leaving me struggling to manage.

"Let me get that for you, David," Miriam said when she returned. "I think you're going to be very sore tomorrow."

"Thanks Aunty ... I mean Miriam," I said.

Miriam slipped my top off as gently as possible still making me wince and shudder a bit and popped some after-sun cream onto her palms. Her hands were soft and the cream was cool and it felt very good to have her put it on me.

"You're quite grown up now, David," Miriam said.

"Tell that to mum," I replied with a grin as Miriam continued her ministrations.

"You'll be getting a lot of attention from the girls then?" she asked.

"Not really, I'd like to, but they either giggle or ignore me," I said, swallowing as I could feel an erection growing at just the mention of girls as well as Miriam's soft hands.

"Oh I'm sure they've noticed you," Miriam chuckled. "I have."

"Your family though, you don't count, well not really," I said blushing. "Though it's easy to talk to you."

"It's nice talking to you too, David. It gets pretty boring here all day on my own, what with Jacqueline away at summer camp," she said as her hands ran down my chest, smearing cream everywhere.

I nearly jumped out of my skin when she placed a kiss on my burnt shoulder as I was off in a land of my own, a sort of vague fantasy involving Miriam, but confused in what I wanted.

"Can you keep a secret David?" she asked.

"Um yes, I guess so," I replied.

You can't tell anyone, but if I do something nice for you, will you do something nice for me?" she asked.

Yes Miriam, of course," I said. "What would you like me to do for you?"

Reaching over she placed a hand on my cock and gently squeezed it whilst placing another kiss on my shoulders.

"Let me show you," she whispered in my ear.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.