Helen

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Coming of Age Sex Story: This story is set in December 1998 and shows a small party Reuben hosted at his house for his friends and their girlfriends. It introduces wild girl Helen, who Andy meets while at University.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Helen leant back and took a drag of the cannabis cigarette in her hand. She smiled at her companions, the public school educated boyfriend with his friends, and her friends from the local Comprehensive. Marijuana always made her chilled and she relaxed back sucking in the smoke from the illegal cigarette.

"When are your folks back?" A wiry black haired boy asked the eldest boy present in his well-spoken voice. Fabien sniffed.

"Monday," he replied after pausing; the skunk was powerful and the girl smiled.

"That's two nights of porn, drugs and rock 'n' roll," she said slowly and waited for the appreciative titter.

Aaron looked up at her with a smile. "Foxy said we have some Coke if we wanted it. Or some E's."

Helen purred. "I like me pot," she replied and turned back to her boyfriend, the black shirted Fabien. "It makes me horny."

Fabien laughed and grinned. "So you and Amy then, you gonna do a lesbian show!" Amy cackled with laugher and Helen took a huge intake of breath through the spliff.

Helen grinned. "Yeah, we'll do 69," she said with a twinkle in her eye. "If you two do as well." There was some cheering and teasing as she pointed at her boyfriend and his friend. The two men spluttered, and shook their heads but Helen opened her arms up. "What? It's OK for a girl to be bisexual but not a guy?"

"No, it's different," he spluttered and Helen sniffed.

"Right, well I want to see you suck a guy's cock."

"Pardon?"

"You heard," she said with a smile. "Amy and I will do it if you and Aaron do it."

"I don't think so," Fabien dismissed her, sweeping back his well-manicured blonde hair. "I don't think Aaron wants to suck my cock, any more than I want to suck his, and Reuben and Paul don't want to see that."

"Yeah, but we do want to see you get naked," Aaron told the girls and Helen sat back, stretching her legs on the sofa.

"Well, another one of my boyfriends did it, and it made me all hot." Helen smiled at the expectant looks of the boys in the room. "I mean, and if I get all horny, I don't know what will happen." She flicked her eyebrows up and gave a grin.

"Who was it?" Fabien asked, his eyes barely leaving his girlfriend. "I mean you went out with Eddie before me, and he always gave me funny looks in the shower."

Helen cackled. "I ain't telling ya anything. But I do want to see ya lips on him."

Amy bit her lip with a smile. "Yeah, I mean you guys love us to wrap our lips around yours, only fair you know what it is like."

Fabien snorted. "No. I am not doing it."

Helen shrugged. "Then I am not getting naked, and doing anything with Amy. And you are not getting laid tonight."

Amy turned to her boyfriend and grinned. "You too."

"What?" Fabien and Aaron called in unison. "I mean, we..."

"They want their end away," Amy said with a grin, rubbing the bosom of Helen and then scratching her legs.

"But Reuben and Paul don't want do see it."

"They liked girl-on-girl porn."

"That's different," Fabien replied immediately and Helen shrugged.

"Yeah, we'd like to see you and Amy," Reuben told her.

"And I've not done that sort of stuff before," Fabien added and Aaron agreed. "No idea what to do."

"Well I ain't done any lesbian stuff, but I'll give it a go," Amy said with a sneer.

Fabien and Aaron looked at each other and Aaron shrugged. "OK I'll do it, if the girls promise to give us a show afterwards."

"You fuckin' fag," Fabien shouted with a sneer, leaning back and shaking his head at the short boy gripping Amy's hand. Helen turned to face him wrapping her legs over his thighs. "I ain't–"

"I'll let you put it anywhere," she said interrupting him with a smile and kissed him on the cheek. "I mean I loved to watch it as part of a threesome with Ed ... with my other boyfriend."

"A threesome? You don't think you have had too much practice," the quiet Violet giggled as she took the spliff in the room, looking at Helen. "I mean you seem to have had tried everything."

"Hey I'm seventeen," Helen said with a smile. "And he hasn't complained before," she said jabbing a finger towards her squirming boyfriend. "He wanted a wild one."

"Yeah, but now I am changing my mind," Fabien said with a grin.

"But Aaron said he would," Amy said, squeezing the hand of Aaron. "He's game."

"He is gay," Fabien quipped and Aaron shook his head.

"No, I love Amy."

Amy cooed appreciatively and kissed him on the cheek. Helen looked at Fabien with a raised eyebrow. "Well go on."

He sighed. "Oh, I love you," he said with a grin.

"Then suck his cock." Fabien rolled his eyes and Helen kissed him on the neck. "I won't, I mean you won't, be getting any shagging from me until you do."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.