Repairing the Porch - Cover

Repairing the Porch

by twobears

Copyright© 2012 by twobears

Erotica Sex Story: An erotic tale of a married couple who enjoys their open relationship.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   .

A few months back I was tasked with doing repairs to the back porch. Nothing major really but repairs in need none the less. When I woke up that Saturday morning it was around 7 am. I stretched and yawned and rolled over an snuggled up against my wife. She's 41 5' 4" tall 115lbs great ass and nice B cup titties. When I pressed up against her my cock started to get hard. I kissed her neck. She groaned, not a horny groan mind you but that "it's Saturday morning, and I want to sleep" type groan. I reached around and cupped her tit and nibbled her ear. Then I slid my hand down into her panties and found her clit. Within a few seconds she pressed back against my hard on with her ass. After a few minutes I threw back the covers and rolled her over on her back, spread her legs and moved down for breakfast. I started kissing and nuzzling her clit through her panties. She gasped and groaned again this time the groan singled for me to eat her pussy.

I moved the material of fabric that covered her moistening cunt and began to dine. My hard cock pressed against the mattress as I pleasured her. It didn't take long and she was on the edge of climax. However it was at that moment I got up off the bed and started toward the bathroom.

A disappointed look came over her face. Why did you stop she asked me. I smiled and said I have to start that porch hun. Gees she exclaimed that's mean. I leaned over and kissed her and said I will make up to you. You're damned right you will she said. After I brushed my teeth she came into the bathroom. Still mad I asked? No she said, but still horny no thanks to you. I hugged her and said I'll go fix breakfast, get your shower and wear something sexy. Why she asked me. I smiled and said because I want you to and Al is coming over to help me with the porch. She raised an eyebrow and said oh really. Yes I said. And if I don't she asked? Well I said maybe I'll be too tired to finish what I started. With that I headed to the kitchen.

Shortly after I had fried up some bacon I heard Al's van pull into the drive way. I walked out back and around the house and singled for him to come around back. I thanked him for coming to help me. He said no biggie and that he had nothing else to do.

We got started and after about 4 hours the project was done except for some cosmetic touches. I asked Al if he wanted something to drink. He said sure and he said he would load his tools and be right back. I walked into the house and almost fell backwards. My eyes were as huge as half dollars and I almost forgot to breath. There stood my wife in the kitchen. High heels, thigh high hose, and a micro mini skirt with matching top. And no panties. Sexy enough she said? All I could do was nod.

She asked where Al was. I told her he was putting his tools away and was coming in for something to drink. She said have you paid him yet? No I replied. Think he'll settle for a blow job instead of cash? Oh I bet you could convince him I said. She giggled and said well we'll see huh? I guess we will I said in response. We heard Al walk up onto the porch and he knocked on the door. Come on in I said loudly. The door opened and Al stepped inside. His reaction to my wife standing there scantily clad was a classic. Instantly his eyes widened and he said Oh I'm sorry and started to go back out the door. No no I said, come on in Al. Are you sure he asked? Yes said my wife, we're sure. He couldn't take his eyes off of her, and no wonder.

I said Well Al I was going to give you cash for helping me this morning, but the misses here wonders if a blowjob would be payment enough? Al stood there wide eyed and almost unable to speak. Huh? Was his response. I laughed. She walked over to him and took him by the arm and said, Would you rather I give you a blow job or do you want cash for helping my husband? Al was still pretty dazed. Well ... uh ... I ... uh was all he could say at first. Then he looked at me and said, Are you guys serious? Yes replied my wife, I simply nodded my approval. His knees were shaking slightly. Well ... sure ... I would love a blow job he finally stated. My wife giggled and said Well then sir let me pay you for your labor.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.