At Work - Cover

At Work

by Carrie Stedham

Copyright© 2012 by Carrie Stedham

True Story Sex Story: My co-worker love my panties. And I love to tease him with them.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Masturbation   .

I knew he liked panties.

I liked that he liked panties.

All it took was a little tease.

We had joked about underwear before - my co-worker and I. We had discussed lingerie, what the various pop stars were wearing, and the racy tv commercials. Like any other guy, he was a fan of Victoria's Secret. Was it an accident that I brought the most recent copy to work one day?

He saw me in the lunchroom with it. I had a few other standard woman's magazines with it - Shape and Good Housekeeping. But he saw spotted the VS catalog right away.

"Nice," was what he said.

I looked up at him.

"Need some help picking anything out?" he asked ... hopefully.

"Maybe," I said, with a gleam in my eye.

"All I have are cotton ones on right now."

His eyes got big.

"Those are fine," he said, his eyes glazing over.

"Fine of course." I concurred. "But not very exciting."

"Oh, yes they are," he said.

"Maybe I'll give you a peek then. They're pink."

He froze. I could tell this had just about put him over the edge. What was teasing and flirty had now become real. He stammered something and made some excuse to leave. I sat there fairly amused with myself.

Later that day we found ourselves in the supply room. It was out of the way - on the other side of the building from our offices, for some reason. And it required a key. Having gotten busy with other things, I had almost forgotten our conversation ... almost.

He walked in.

"Hey," I said. "What are you doing in here?" I asked. But, before he could answer, I put my hands on my hips and in a mocking way said, "Did you come to get a peek at my panties?"

He chuckled and said, "You guessed it!"

I paused for a second. At that moment, I didn't know what I would do, but I didn't want to lose that opportunity. I don't know what made me so bold, but I decided to see where this would go.

"Ok," I said. "But just a peek."

I turned to the side, lifted my shirt, and pulled down the waist band of my pants - just a bit - just enough for him to see the pink cotton of my Victoria's Secret panties.

"See," I said. "Plain cotton."

He just stared, and I twisted a little in a showy way. I turned around to the other side and pulled the same move for him.

"See," I repeated. "Just cotton."

I was amused by his lack of motion. He was clearly weighing things over in his mind. It was very difficult, however, because his mind seemed incapable of processing this event.

"How are your pants fitting," I asked, with an evil grin on my face.

He looked up at my eyes.

"Huh?" he mumbled?

"Your pants," I said, jutting my jaw at his pants, looking down at his crotch.

His hands moved somewhat involuntary to cover the front. In truth, I couldn't see anything - but was sure there was some tensing going on.

His hand stopped short of touching himself.

"You like my panties?" I asked.

He said nothing.

I turned back and forth for him, pulling on my pants exposing the hem of my panties even more. He was staring ... and I was enjoying the confidence I was feeling.

"More?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

He nodded.

I unbuttoned my pants, turned to face him, and unzipped my zipper. His hands moved again.

I whispered, "you can touch it."

He seemed to have been waiting for that. His hands moved to his khakis, his fingers finding the sides of his penis. He made and adjustment, and I could clearly see the length (and width) of his cock. He squeezed it, and started rubbing a bit.

"Better?" I asked.

He managed to say yes.

"You like my panties?" I asked him again.

He said yes - in the same, low tone.

"My cotton panties?" I said, stressing the word "panties."

He nodded ... barely.

"My pink cotton panties?" I emphasized each word, still moving my hips for him.

Another nod. His hand was still rubbing. I undid my pants all the way, and lowered them a bit, down low, over my hips. I stepped closer to him.

"You can take it out," I said in a low voice.

His expression barely changed, but I thought I could see a sense of relief in his face. Relief and aching.

He undid his pants, and I watched. I saw the head of his cock pushing his cotton briefs. Up to now I had been enjoying the little power play and was not so much focused on the sex involved. But at that moment I realized I was going to see his cock. It was instant horniness. I wanted to see it, wanted to see him stroke it, wanted to see him jerk it. And, I was aching to touch myself at the same time.

He pulled his underwear away from his body, to pull it down past his cock. It was wonderful. It was hard and thick and I just looked at the length of his cock. I imagined how warm it must have been and how hard it was. He pulled his pants down to his knees and I could see his balls hanging. He gripped his cock, and it looked so good in his hand.

My expression changed. I went from being in control, to just being a horny slut. And I was going to embrace it.

I put my hands inside my pants and slid them down over my panties. My panties fully covered my ass, and I turned and caressed it for him. I loved the way the cotton felt against my hands. I loved the way my ass felt under the cotton. And I loved the way my legs felt below my panties. I just kept caressing, and he was pulling his penis.

My back was too him now, and I was looking over my should at him, sticking my ass out a little.

"You can touch them," I said.

His left hand (the non-jerking hand) moved a bit. I grabbed it and put it on my ass. I slid his hand over my panties and over my ass.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.