What Happened Under the Moonlight - Cover

What Happened Under the Moonlight

Copyright© 2012 by Marzy Dotes

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I had my eyes on my best friend's daddy so when it was his birthday, I came up with the perfect gift.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   First  

I knew that he must have seen the card by now. The writing, simple and direct, below a photo of me lying on a bed without a stitch of clothing on my body, except a nice red silk bow over my pussy ... waiting ... not the first photo I'd sent him. After the night at the beach, We hadn't seen each other which left ... other forms of communication.

Emails and texting ... he didn't write much about his work, for security reasons. My life was pretty dull what with sorting plants on Ilves all day and working the register. At night, Tiffany and I went to the dance clubs, to movies and sometimes ate dinner at her house.

Perfect for me and Devlin ... because there was plenty else to talk about ... in short, terse yet descriptive sentences when We texted. More detailed when we emailed ... pretty explicit. I blushed when I read some of it and remembered who was writing it.

"What are you wearing ... I got some time by myself and my hand's wrapped around my cock. Thinking about you."

"I'm dressed in a short skirt and high heels ... a Ier blouse and no bra."

"Panties ... what color?"

"Hmmm ... red ... I'm sitting out while Tiffany's on the dance floor..."

"Oh god ... if I bend you over ... I could see those panties ... and slide them off of your legs..."

"Mmmm ... I'd like that ... I'd like it more if you'd fuck me from behind ... against that oak desk in your study..."

"I'm rubbing my cock imagining that it's sliding in and out of your pussy ... wish it were."

"mmm ... you come back soon ... it will be..."

I smiled when I texted him, eagerly awaiting his response. We sent each other photos of each other through texting and when I saw the first photo of his cock hard and thick, I felt my panties grow wet. God, it might be wrong to lust after Tiffany's father but I couldn't help it. I responded by sending him a photo of my pussy after I had climaxed.

All this did was further whet my appetite. The more I texted him trying to fill the miles between them, the more I wanted him. He'd write me emails about what he wanted to do with me, how much he wanted to fuck me, lie me down on the floor and tongue my pussy sucking my juices as I came. In his writing, he never hid what he wanted ... the one where he mentioned tying me up to a post and taking me from behind, left me frustrated ... and wanting.

Tiffany had no clue what was going on inside my head even when we walked into a sex shop. She had hooked up with some guy at a party club and they'd been hot and heavy for a month. So we went lingerie shopping and for some toys.

"He's so into leather ... but whatever."

Tiffany seemed happy and asked I what I liked. I saw the restraints and checked some of the coiled rope out. my friend laughed.

"You are thinking about tying someone up," she said, "or being tied up yourself?"

Neither really, I just remembered what Devlin had described in that email. I fingered some of the lingerie; I knew Devlin had a thing for crotchless panties. I'd bought a pair and fingered myself while texting him just to take the edge off.

"My father's coming back this week," I said, "We're throwing him a birthday party. You want to come?"

I hesitated while inspecting some black panties.

"Sure ... I'll bring something."

Tiffany waved her hand.

"Just bring yourself ... my mom's cooking up a storm ... I's missed him."

I felt a wave of guilt.

"They've been married a long time haven't they?"

"Over 20 years," Tiffany said, "The only married couple I know ... guess I'm lucky."

I nodded.

"Yeah you are ... has your father ever..."

Tiffany shook her head.

"No ... I don't think so ... they seem to get along really well."

I looked at my phone and saw two texts ... all from Devlin. Last one I'd gotten from him, he had fantasized about me going down on him.

Damn I knew what I wanted to give him for his birthday ... but how could I do it? Tiffany was my best friend after all and god; I'd been sexting with him for over a month now.

"I'll see you there then..."

I'd already made my decision.

I had changed into my swimsuit after Tiffany had crashed. Gloria had turned in early exhausted from working a charity fair all day which left her husband alone ... with me.

It was just after midnight and the moon shone full in the sky as I slipped outside into the air that had cooled down somewhat after sunset.

God ... I wondered what he had thought after he read my card offering up myself as his birthday present. Even putting a red bow on my pussy ... but the tension of the past month had built up between us like crazy. During dinner, Devlin had hardly looked my way. But he had texted.

"You look beautiful tonight."

I hadn't responded because I didn't know what to say. my e-card had been left for him to read after dinner.

No one joined me so I decided to go for a swim before heading inside. Maybe he had cold feet ... what with his wife and daughter in the same house. But the cabana would have been perfect and very, very private.

A perfect place for lovers.

I dove into the swimming pool, skimming the surface and then swimming to the end of the pool. The water felt warm against my skin and I stopped to relax. I'd do a few laps and then I'd head to bed.

"I..."

I heard his voice and there he stood by the middle of the pool. He wore his silky robe and I didn't know how long he had been standing there watching.

"Devlin ... nice night isn't it?"

"You are taking a midnight swim?"

"The water's great, you should join me," I said, "If you can handle it."

"I got your card ... god you don't know what it did to me."

I smiled.

"I can imagine.

"But ... this is wrong ... we both know that," he said, "My family's in the house and damn ... do you have to be so beautiful?"

"Come on in and find out just how much..."

He slipped his robe off and I saw black briefs ... damn he cut such a gorgeous figure. I wanted him to come closer.

"The water's warm and so am I."

He dove in and soon enough, he'd surfaced close to me. We both tread water just watching each other.

"God I want you..."

"Then get me," I said, "I'm here for you ... to do whatever you want..."

He inched closer.

"If only you knew ... you'd swim away fast."

I didn't budge.

"Try me ... fuck me Devlin ... I might not be experienced like you but I know what I want ... and if you're here..."

He sighed.

"My wife can never know..."

"I won't..."

I moved closer to him.

"Why don't we take this to the cabana?"

He shook his head.

"No ... swim over to the ladder and then grab the rails behind you..."

"Why?"

"Just do it..."

I heard the charge in his voice and I felt a tingle of excitement in me. I swam over and did that and when I did, he swam closer to me. Until he was a couple feet away treading water while I watched him.

"Now look at me."

I did that when he tread closer and he leaned forward putting his hands on the railing. We gazed at each other, our bodies colliding ... god he felt so hard against my bikini bottom. I felt one of his hands fidgeting with it.

"Devlin..."

"Shhh ... just relax..."

He slipped his hand inside my bikini bottoms and began caressing the folds of my pussy.

"Are we... ?"

"No ... not here ... but I have to touch you ... god ... it's been building up for weeks..."

I smiled.

"I know ... and all that texting ... it just made it harder."

"It made me harder..."

I could feel how much when the water moved him closer to me, the bulge in his briefs teasing my pussy Iathed in that damn bikini.

"What are you going to do to me?"

He continued stroking my pussy, the heat of his fingers and the coolness of the pool riled up my senses in ways that I knew I couldn't control for long.

"Soften you up a bit," he said, "God ... it's going to feel so good to get inside of you ... but I want you to be wet first..."

"I am wet ... we're in a pool."

"That's not what I mean and you know it."

He kissed me then against the ladder, his fingers fondling me, jolting me with too much excitement at once. God, to have his fingers there where I wanted him most.

"You drove me fucking crazy with those damn pictures," he said, "I jacked off so many times I can't count just imagining what it'd be like to fuck that pussy ... I'm so hard right now..."

"I know Devlin ... god I need it so bad ... please god ... I can't stand it..."

He chuckled.

"Easy ... we've got all night ... and that means hours of fucking and everything else..."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.