Seducing Kay - Cover

Seducing Kay

by TheWatcher58

Copyright© 2012 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Kay was a work colleague with a killer body and some very old fashioned ideas particularly when it came to sex. I challenged her about what was good oral sex. I was surprised by her reaction.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

Kay and I have been work colleagues for just over 10 months now. It wasn't until recently that she started to open up and tell me more about herself. She is about my age (I'm 54 yrs old) and she is quite petite with a stunning little body. Long blonde-streaked brown hair falls to the middle of her back. As my eyes descend lower I note a very shapely butt, one that I would love to molest.

From the front, the view is just as good. She has a pleasant face, which often hosts a smile. Her tits are smallish, just a nice handful and mouthful.


I knew that she had very conservative views on most aspects of life. It was only recently that I discovered that this also included her sex life too. She had had only three sex partners in her life, and she had been married to the last two of them. And she hadn't had sex in the last eighteen months.

However much I would have liked to fuck her, I considered this would be just too much of a challenge. I decided to just be friends with her. She was a very nice person to be around.

All this went out the window when we were sent by work to a remote office to conduct some training. This is what happened.


Kay and I had had a very long day and we had shared an evening meal together. We had gone back to my hotel room to sit and chat and to share a drink or two together.

Considering her conservative views, it was surprising that the conversation turned to sex. We were discussing oral sex and Kay was showing a surprising lack of insight into what constituted great oral sex.

"Kay, great oral sex isn't just the man sticking his tongue in the woman's pussy and licking her" I said before continuing "It's more than that, it's a whole body experience".

"What do you mean Grant?" was her inquisitive response.

"A woman has many erogenous zones. Good oral sex involves them, not just pussy" was my response. I'd used the word "pussy" a couple of times now;I was seeking out her reaction knowing her conservatism. To her credit she didn't blink an eye. This encouraged me and I pushed the boundaries a little more.

"I bet you have at least a half dozen zones on your body that I could explore. Ones that will turn you on to the point of orgasm." was my challenge to her.

She frowned a little. I thought "I've gone too far" so I clarified myself a little "That's excluding the obvious ones of tits and pussy". Then I threw in the one comment that might get my face slapped "Of course, you would have to be naked whilst I showed you".

I didn't get my face slapped, and she didn't get up and walk out.

"Oh God. She's actually thinking about it" was my thought.

She didn't speak for a couple of minutes, then she spoke.

"Ok, I'm going to take you up on this challenge cos I don't believe your bullshit. A couple of ground rules though. One, you are not to touch my tits or pussy with any part of your body. And two, you have to be naked as well"

Oh fuck!!! This was a turn of events that I had not expected. It was totally unexpected, especially from Kay.


"Well ... Mr Smarty Pants ... what do you have to say about that?" she smirked as she challenged me.

My response wasn't verbal as she expected. I stood up and calmly kicked off my shoes and socks, shortly thereafter followed by my polo shirt and then my trousers and underpants. I was now standing naked in front of her, with my cock at her eye-level. My cock was only partly erect at the time (about 4 inches then).

"Ok, let's get started" was my challenge to her.

She hesitated a moment - her bluff had been called and trumped by my actions. She stood and slowly disrobed until she only had her panties left on. I pointed at them, indicating that she needed to remove them too. Slowly she peeled them down her hips until they were pooled at her feet.

Now I was surprised. I expected to find a veritable bush of pubic hair on someone with such conservative views. Instead I found myself looking at a clean shaven pussy mound with a very pronounced set of fleshy pussy lips. My eyes lingered on her pussy for a moment before drifting upwards to check out a nice set of tits with dark red largish nipples. Drifting further upwards my eyes came to a face filled with apprehension.

"Come lay on the bed Kay".

She climbed onto the bed and laid on her back in the middle of the bed. I sat on the edge of the bed beside her. My cock had started to wake up, and was growing in length and thickness. At full length it was just over 9 inches but it was as thick as a larger can of Red Bull drink.


I took her hand and raised it from the bed, bringing her fingers to my lips as I started by kissing the tips of her fingers. She watched me closely as my lips kissed each finger before my tongue licked between each finger before taking the finger into my mouth and sucking them individually. First one hand then the other got the same treatment.

She went to speak but I silenced her by putting my finger across her lips.

My lips moved from her fingers to the inner part of her wrist, kissing and licking there for a few moments before continuing up to her elbow joint. It was there that I used my teeth to nip at the skin in the crease of her elbow. Just gentle nips, with not enough pressure to mark her skin.

I could hear her breathing change as I continued up her upper arm and across her shoulder to the nape of her neck. I pushed her long hair out of the way as I kissed, licked and nibbled at her neck for a few moments before nibbling on her ear lobe.

"Ohhh..." she moaned.

I moved on after a few moments across to the other side of her neck to her other ear. Nibbling her ear and licking and kissing the neck below her ear until her moans became louder and more frequent. I tracked back to the back of her neck, lifting her hair to get access before kissing and nibbling. This time my nibbles became harder until I was fully biting and sucking on the back of her neck.

"Oh ... oh ... oh ... godddddddddd!!!!!!" she screamed as she orgasmed as I imparted a hickey of the back of her neck, hidden from view if she left her hair down. "Fuck ... fuck..." she panted as I moved to the foot of the bed.

Her thighs had parted and I could see a wetness to her pussy lips and a small trickle of juices coming from her pussy and leaking down between her ass cheeks.

I picked up her foot. She has small well proportioned and sexy feet. I brought her toes to my lips and I started the same routine on her feet that I had performed on her fingers. Kissing, licking and sucking her toes as I watched her face for a reaction. Her eyes popped open as I lavished my attention on her feet. I switched back and forth between them, all the time watching her face and listening to her breathing change again.

Satisfied with the effect on her by targeting her feet, I moved higher with my tongue and lips until I was licking and kissing her ankles. Pausing there a few moments before continuing up to her knees and finally to her inner thighs. I parted her thighs more to give myself some more room to kiss, lick and nibble on her fleshy inner thighs, just centimetres from her wafting and very wet pussy.

I looked up as I played. She was watching me closely, making sure that her pussy was safe from my touch. I touched both of her inner thighs gently before laying a circle of kisses and licks around the perimeter of her pussy.

It was now leaking profusely and wafting enticingly aromatic scents which were arousing my senses.

Placing my hands under her thighs I lifted her legs until they were pointing skywards. I had a clear and unobstructed view of her pussy and ass.

I moved closer and closer until with a lick of my tongue I was able to catch the juices that has streamed down across her asshole. I licked and licked until the juices has been devoured. Then I slid my tongue across and then into her asshole.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.