Growing Home - Cover

Growing Home

Copyright 2015 Kid Wigger SOL

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - James is on the way to have multiple hot wives, as well as two step-daughters. More clues to the Polish Pistol mystery are found and now there might be some kind of treasure to be discovered. Bad guys from India have arrived and are up to no good. Plans for James to become an on-tour rock star again are developing. James takes steps to spend and maybe invest all that drug money that actually fell out of the sky. And much more. Story codes added as needed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Mystery   Paranormal   Cheating   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Now, see here Miss..." Jordan said to Gee Gee in a soft voice.

For a moment I thought he was not taking his eyes off her naked body as she sat on the floor. But then I realized he was looking into her eyes while he spread the fingers of both of his large hands over the front of his purple gym pants.

He told Gee Gee, " ... we haven't even been introduced. So, the way I figure it, you have no call to start off by disrespecting me in front of other people by saying something like that..." He shifted his weight and taking a deep breath, he stood up straight. I would say he was six feet tall as he dropped his hands away from his crotch to his sides and then he added, sounding surprisingly confident for a kid who was supposed to be only fourteen-years-old, " ... just yet—"

"—Unless she really likes you," Lucinda taunted him in her squeaky voice from beside me. The handle of the cricket bat she'd used so effectively was held in her right hand with the flat of the bat resting up on her bare freckled shoulder. Her comfortable stance really brought my attention to her amazing pneumatic tits that defied gravity.

I looked quickly back at the wordless interplay between Jordan and Gee Gee. I saw that Lucinda's comment had not intruded one iota on the eye lock those two now shared together as a calm silence seemed to hold all of us in place. Jordan and Gee Gee both started to grin at each other. With his hands at his sides it was becoming obvious through the purple material of his gym shorts that Jordan had a very big cock bulging down the left leg of his shorts. My God, I thought, and this kid is only in junior high school. I wondered how tall his mom and dad were?

Then I looked around the bedroom and noticed that Jhoni, Lucinda, and even Raisha were all checking out the size of the lund Jordan was packing in his shorts. If he wasn't completely erect now, I figured, the head of his dick might stick out of the bottom of his pant leg when he was. While the ladies were staring at his equipment, Jordan and Gee Gee continued to grin big at each other, basking in each other's undivided attention.

Then I saw Gee Gee manage to look away from Jhoni's neighbor boy. She cast her eyes in my direction near the chest of drawers and the older asshole down on the floor. But her eyes settled on Lucinda next to me. And then older girl suddenly started to giggle, sitting down there against the ottoman. And her younger strawberry-blonde friend, realizing she was busted for staring so long at Jordan's crotch, actually went pink with a blush from her bare upper pneumatic tits to the freckled cheeks of her face.

"Hey, it's not my fault ... Georgie Girl," Lucinda responded with a shrug of her shoulders which lifted the flat cricket bat momentarily, "you're the one who called attention to it, yah know."

I turned my head from those two in time to watch as Jordan, who was still standing next to the middle of the bed, finally looked past the naked willowy Gee Gee down on the floor. He boldly eyed my bare breathtakingly statuesque Raisha standing beside the ottoman. Then Jordan turned his head and really looked at Lucinda for four or five long seconds. He gave me a casual glance and then finally turned back and gazed up at Jhoni. She was still on the bed holding her red candle and wearing just her lace panties. Even from where I was standing I could easily see her blonde muff through the white lace front panel.

"Wow..." Jordan's heartfelt tribute to what he was seeing was evident in his voice in the otherwise quiet bedroom. Then with a growing impish grin and his expressive black eyebrows going up he said, "since you ladies all are naked, or mostly naked, and I only know Miss Jhoni here, I will overlook this beautiful lady's remark ... Miss Jhoni, would you introduce me to your ... ah, friends?"

"Oh, Jordan ... of course," Jhoni told the young man as if they were talking over tea, and she stepped to the side of the bed near Jordan and looked down at him expectantly.

Jordan reached out with his right hand and offered it to my blonde girlfriend. With her free hand, Jhoni took his. He helped her hop down off the bed, not taking his eyes off my amazing girlfriend's blues eyes the whole time as she smiled at him. I was impressed with his self restraint. I'd have been watching her jiggling bare tits during the process if I'd been as close to them as he was.

"This whole, mmmm, incident ... has robbed me of my manners," Jhoni told him as she released his hand and put the red candle down on the edge of the bed halfway between his discarded tennis racket and the spot on the mattress where she'd been standing a moment before.

"I'm sorry Gee Gee," Jhoni said as she turned toward the high school girl on the bedroom floor where our new friend was leaning back against the ottoman, "but I don't know your last name, and—"

"—I'm sorry, but do not ... tell us your last name. That is, at this time, Georgieanne," Raisha interrupted. "I am almost certain the police will have to be brought into this..." She looked at the bewildered Jhoni and told her, "If we do not know Gee Gee's last name right at this time, then you and I, Jhoni, will not have to lie when we tell the officers that we do not know the woman's last name we were with when these two broke in and attacked the three of us in their stated attempt at kidnapping me."

"But," Jhoni stuttered, "won't they just ask her—"

"—she will not be here. Gee Gee," Raisha said, now looking down at the girl just across the ottoman from her, "when you told me your age earlier ... under the canopy at the Promenade, where we did first meet, I was distracted by your, well, obvious eagerness to please ... Did you say you were twenty-one when Jhoni and I met you outside that Hobby Shop? Please, tell us that age again?"

"Ahhh..." Gee Gee said looking up at Raisha with a smile, " ... well, Raisha, I can tell you that, I am twenty-one." She looked over at Jhoni, and with a slight nod of her thin brown hair, she told my girlfriend, "Listen to me, Jhoni ... I can tell you I am twenty-one, too. I am going to school but still live with my parents to save money ... And I was so taken by the two of you when we met earlier that I didn't say where I really work."

"But..." Jhoni said in her sweet voice, looking over at the naked young woman, "silly, you will not be twenty-one for four years, and you work—"

"—Think back Jhoni. I never told you where I really work while we were on the sidewalk; did I?" Gee Gee asked Jhoni forcefully and giving her such a stare that I was almost relieved when we all saw the lights of understanding jolt on in my blonde girlfriend's wide blue eyes.

"Oh, goodness—no..." Jhoni said. And then she gave a big stage wink to Gee Gee and added, "now that I think about it, you never did ... mmmm ... tell me where you, well ... work. It was just that I was sooo... enthusiastic, you know, about how you immediately, well... responded to me ... And then to Raisha, there on the sidewalk earlier ... You know ... all I, uhmm ... really thought about was getting you back here and, gosh, into this bed ... My, oh my, what is my husband going to think when he discovers, well ... I have not only moved out, but ... I love being with women as well being with a man ... who isn't him?"

Jordan winced as if he'd been slapped. He turned his head from Jhoni and gave me an evaluating look as his composure returned before my eyes.

"Even though I did my part to distract this crazy guy," Gee Gee said while gesturing with her right hand over her naked left shoulder at the younger Indian brother's shoes and pant legs up on the ottoman behind her, "I hope you, Jhoni and you, Raisha, won't get upset if I don't stay around ... Okay? I only talk to cops related to my friends ... and then, only off the record ... So, I guess, I'll just get into the van and, at some point, be driven away before the cops get here. Right?"

"Yes," Raisha said, "I expect that is exactly what will happen. You, Lucinda, James, and the van will have driven off into the night before the police arrive. Of course, Jhoni and I will meet you three back at the Loft after this is all taken care of with the police. But, you should all be asleep by that time.

"The head of my security department, Mister Vengsarkar, will see that the two of us are safely returned to the Loft," my fiancée told Gee Gee with an inclusive hand motion in Jhoni's direction. "I'm sure it will be quite late, dealing with the police and all..."

"I have my keys to the building and the front door, James," Jhoni informed me. "I only gave Uma the garage door opener. So, Raisha and I can get in. You should be sleeping when we get there, you know."

"So, we should stay with James for the rest of the night?" the willowy young woman asked from the floor.

"Of course," Raisha told her. "You really don't want to go back to your truck at this time of night, do you? Where would you two stay until morning, the Waffle House?"

"No way," Lucinda spoke up next to me. "I wanna see this Loft place. Besides, our folks would ask too many questions if we show up at home before, like noon."

"Then it is settled," my fiancée said to the girls. Looking directly at me with a slight nod of her beautiful face, she told me, "James, Mister Vengsarkar does need to know where your home is located in any case. When he drops us off, Jhoni and I can give him a quick tour. We will be quite. He can make a very preliminary security assessment of your home while he is there. Do not wait up for us. We all need some sleep, tomorrow is going to be a busy, strenuous day as it is..."

Damn, I told myself with a shock of realization that she was correct, as my coming gold-purchasing appointment and then the fact I was taking Jhoni, Raisha, and her daughters to meet my parents, and all that would entail, zipped through my mind. Once I got back to the Loft I would need to find a place for my extra guests sleep.

"Depending on where the girls back at the Loft have sacked out, Raisha, I'll be in either my own bed, or the, ah... extra bedroom," I told her, looking into her beautiful dark eyes. "I hope you and Jhoni will accept this invitation to sleep with me once you get back to the Loft."

"Oh, yes, James," my dark, naked fiancée told me from across Gee Gee and the ottoman as an incredibly pleased smile glowed into being on her face and in her eyes, "I am looking forward to doing that. Jhoni told me it is so wonderful to wake up beside you."

I could tell out of the corner of my right eye that Jordan reacted to what Raisha had just said and now I could feel him staring at me.

But that did not stop tender emotions swelling up inside me and blooming into an answering smile on my face for my fiancée. Feeling about to burst, I looked away from her and I noticed the willowy nude seventeen-year-old on the floor near Raisha just as the girl looked back over at Jordan. She must have caught his eyes because I saw a smile that could easily rival the sunrise lighting up her face from within.

"I want you to know, Jordan, no matter what you saw earlier, that I'm more attracted to guys..." she told the boy with enthusiasm. "And there is this one guy..." Gee Gee added with a full blush coming to the pale skin of her small upper breasts and throat, and climbing up her face, but not causing her to look away from Jordan, " ... and I sincerely wish I haven't done anything to ruin my chances of getting to know him..."

"Oh ... my goodness..." Jordan said to her in a voice full of surprised tenderness, as the focus of the room seemed to resolve around just Gee Gee and the tall young man again. He took a deep breath and then enunciated, "My lady, take no care to worry such a heavenly countenance. For any sin from thy lips, or untoward actions of thy being, could never mire or cast ruin upon the potent future of any wished for or wishing chance of attaining any of your heart's desires. Even if every star in the bible black firmament of heaven this night must fall down singly or rally to offer up their magic ... For this unreserved heart of mine fears not some tragic finale ... I say wish all you will, then trespass sweetly upon me ... and so alight my soul in your own good time..."

"Holy shit..." I muttered as my mind absorbed his words. Who is this kid, I asked myself, Shakespeare of the Hood?

Lucinda couldn't hold it back any longer and started giggling as she shook her right index finger at her girlfriend down on the floor.

"Oh..." Jhoni cooed, "Jordan, I never knew you had such a silver tongue."

"Gee Gee..." Lucinda squeaked out as she managed to contain her giggles, "if his silver tongue is as nimble as his mind, me thinks you are gonna be in heaven, you bad girl."

"Enough of that for now, children..." Raisha scolded in a humorous tone of voice. "With these two accounted for..." Raisha told us, pointing with the wicked knife at first the younger brother off back to her right and then over to the older brother on the floor next to me, " ... there are at least two other swine unaccounted for. It is possible they are waiting whereever these two parked Mister Tiwari's precious Cadillac. I doubt that is the case, but we need to make certain. I would venture the two unaccounted for imbeciles are back at the hotel represented by the room key you also found, James."

"They would not have parked far from the house," I ventured. "Most likely one of the fancy cars we passed on the street. After they had you under control, one of them could go get the car and bring it up to the garage. When I drive the van out of here, I'll go right and if we see a Cadi, I'll give it my high-beams and see if there are people inside it. If we don't see it by going right, I'll turn around and head back up the street in the other direction. Ah, do either of you know what this Cadi looks like?"

"It is a custom metallic gold—" Jhoni said, sounding actually disgusted.

"—a nineteen eight-two four-door Cadillac Fleetwood," Raisha finished the thought. "You will not be able to miss it if your headlights find it. Believe me. I suggest you turn left when you leave. I would have certainly noticed that car parked at the curb when we drove up the street coming here, believe me."

"So," I asked her, "it is really that noticeable?"

Raisha smirked and nodded her head at me.

"You're saying..." Jordan asked, " ... we just look for some god-awful gold-flake pimpmobile and determine if somebody's inside?" Then he looked at me, his eyebrows going up, "Can you give me a ride home?" And he glanced quickly at Gee Gee and then back at me. The plea in his dark eyes spoke volumes to me. I grinned and nodded that we could. He smiled back at me, the relief evident on his handsome face.

"Yes," Raisha said with a chuckle. "A pimpmobile is an apt description for the vehicle."

"And, you know..." Jhoni added, " ... for the owner also."

"Once we find it," Jordan replied with a big relaxed grin for her, "I can call you, Miss Jhoni, after they drop me off at my house. I can let you know if it is empty or not. But, if we find the thing and it isn't—"

"—We will just drive right back here and wait here until your people show up," I told Raisha with determination in my voice.

"That sounds like a workable plan," my fiancée said with a brilliant smile and a nod of her head. "Now, Jhoni, we need some of those silk dress stockings your husband likes to wear."

xxx

With the intruders each tied up with expensive men's silk dress stockings around their wrists and ankles, Lucinda suggested we gag the two so nobody would have to listen to them whine when they regained consciousness. Since the two men were breathing without any problems, Raisha agreed with the girl, having naturally assumed the role of leader in this situation it seemed to me.

I suggested that Jordan and I go downstairs while the ladies up here got dressed. Lucinda laughed and asked me if I didn't think she was a lady, or did we expect to watch her as she got dressed down in the study where her skirt and sweater were? Besides, she told me she wanted more orange juice; and that was still down on the desk in the cricket-fish tank room. At Raisha's request, we left the cricket bat Lucinda had used so well on the bed.

I turned to start out for the study downstairs. As I walked toward the bedroom door Jordan picked up his unused tennis racket from off the wrecked bed and came with me. Lucinda in her pink panties and socks and her black-and-white saddle shoes followed behind Jordan. And being the gentlemen that we were, neither of us made her the offer of ladies first.

Behind me I heard a commotion in the bedroom and realized Georgieanne was rapidly picking up her clothes. As I went out of the bedroom door she came after us. Looking back over my shoulder as I started down the stairs, I saw her catch up with Lucinda, passing her on the landing. Gee Gee fell into step beside Jordan just behind me. I swear I could feel both of their smiles on the back of my neck.

Being able to travel down the stairs casually with the bat tucked under the left armpit of my leather jacket, I was able to notice the small room to the left of the stairway. Floor-to-ceiling book shelves were on the left outside wall, framing a window. There were shelves on the wall that must separate the little empty room from the hidden part of the fish-tank study. As I reached the bottom of the stairs I noticed the little room felt empty except for the comfortable reading chair and a small wooden table. There were no books or anything else on the shelves and I got the feeling the space had been abandoned. I realized this must have been one of Jhoni's areas the temple ladies had cleaned out. Turning at the bottom of the stairway I saw the room in that direction was a sitting room with nice upholstered chairs and a couch.

Now down the hallway, I fully opened the first door and the four of us entered the shadowy study. I put the cricket bat into the stand as Lucinda swayed her way by me toward the fish tank. I headed to the desk for the OJ as the nearly naked strawberry-blonde turned the tank light and the air pump back on, partially bathing the room in the soft calming illumination.

I couldn't help but notice the sound of bubbles adding to the relaxed ambiance of the room was completely lost on Gee Gee. In a flash the naked taller girl dropped her clothes and shoes on the Persian rug by the couch. Then she took the tennis racket from Jordan and deposited that on the white uniform pants on the top of her pile of clothing. With that done, Gee Gee passionately wrapped her arms around Jordan's neck. The tall young black man gathered her willowy bare frame up in his embrace. His dark skin against her pale skin made a beautiful contrast, I thought, as I turned so I could watch them.

"So ... are you sure, my sweet? This is what you want?" Jordan asked Gee Gee as he gazed down into her eyes with concerned amazement, acting like no fourteen-year-old I'd ever heard of.

"It damn well better be," Gee Gee growled, "cause I'm goin for it!" And then she pulled his face down and plastered her lips to his.

Walking from the fish tank Lucinda smirked at the two as they collapsed as one down onto the brocade couch, their mouths avid to discover each other's oral secrets and delights.

"Told yah she likes him," the strawberry-blonde said to me as she walked up beside me at the desk. "Hope you don't mind not gettin that cherry she promised you. Can I have more orange juice?"

"No problem, I already got her mouth and ass," I confided to Lucinda in a low voice before I knew I was even going to open my mouth and put both of my feet into it. I immediately felt like a huge jerk asshole even before Lucinda punched me in my right arm. Luckily neither Gee Gee nor Jordan seemed to have any awareness that anyone else existed in the world as the two young lovers locked each other's body in their arms. I half turned away from Lucinda and picked up the OJ container. I took off the cap. I handed the gallon jig to Lucinda who took it in both of her hands as we leaned back against the desk.

On the couch Jordan and Gee Gee were starting to moan as their kissing intensified along with each other's embrace. Jordan's left shoulder was against the couch back for a while before Gee Gee pushed his shoulders flat and flung her bare left leg over his hips, planting her bare pussy on the purple material covering his obviously full erection. Then, without breaking their volcanic kiss, the seventeen-year-old lifted her bottom off of the younger man's lap. Using both hands, the long-haired brunette started clawing his gym shorts down as Jordan's hips rose up to help her free him of his pants.

"I've never ... done this before," both Lucinda and I could hear Gee Gee say as she managed to get the words out between kissing Jordan's mouth. "And it is Ashworth ... I am Georgieanne ... Ashworth ... Call me Gee Gee ... Call me anything ... I think ... I think I'm falling in love with you, Jordan..."

"Me too, you too ... And I am Jordan ... Jordan Jeffry Jamerson, and I am so happy and pleased..." Jordan declared as he wiggled his long muscular legs getting his gym shorts down to his ankles. He got one running shoe out of his shorts as Gee Gee reached down between her thighs and captured his long black erection with her right hand. Then she started working the crown back and forth to seat it in her pussy. Jhoni's sweet little neighbor kid was sporting a good eight inch long hardon; but I also noticed he wasn't as big around as I was.

"Oh—My—God!" Gee Gee growled in a husky as she made short downward thrusts with her pelvis onto Jordan's proud cock, gaining maybe an inch of penetration with each agitated movement. "Ohhh... fuck me, Baby! Fuck me!"

Lucinda drank from the gallon of orange juice as the two of us watched her naked friend almost frantically fuck her naked jiggling bottom down on the fourteen-year-old's black rod between her willowy pale thighs.

They looked so fucking hot; I couldn't believe it. I took the orange juice when Lucinda offered it to me and I took three long drinks of the refreshingly cool sweat tangy beverage. I felt a small right hand going down into the front of my painter's pants as Lucinda searched for and found my own rejoicing erection. I froze in place.

"So ... those two giving you any ideas?" the sixteen-year-old husked out, her voice low pitched as she moved her face next to my ear while she leaned against the right side of my open leather jacket and squeezed my cock down in my pants. I noticed the squeak in her voice was gone as she pushed the large elastic cushion of her naked left tit over the right bicep of my jacket. "Cause ... I wanna fuck, James ... I wanna fuck you...

"Right now," Lucinda insisted. "And, maybe more ... later ... if your ladies will let me ... After that party, I'm officially done with high school boys. I wanna man. You are that man..." Lucinda whispered into my ear as she moved her left breast slowly back and forth against the right arm of my jacket and she equally slowly and awkwardly fisted my very happy erection down in my painter's pants.

"Shit, I love your leather on my nipple—I'll fuck Jhoni and Raisha both too, if I hafta, just to be with you later on... What am I saying? I wanna fuck em both—especially Raisha ... God, she is just sooo hot. From the moment I first saw her ... but; will you let me?"

"Ahhh ... I guess..." I managed to say, catching my breath from drinking down the orange juice and my growing excitement caused by her moving soft hand. I managed to put the glass bottle down on the desk top near my left hip without watching what I was doing. "But... you need to ask them..."

We were both still watching as Gee Gee now had three-fourths of Jordan's meat up inside her pussy. In the light from the fish tank I could see her juices gleaming down his shaft, there were even growing pearly-white streaks along with some red virgin blood left behind each time she raised up before pushing herself further back down on him.

"Ohhhh ... god," Gee Gee groaned with each of her thrusts, taking Jordan deeper into her.

"Yes Baby," Jordan responded to her from under her body, which she was humping against his motionless hips.

"Oh god..."

" ... Yes Baby."

"Ohhh GOD..."

" ... Yes Baby."

"Oh god..." Lucinda whispered right into my ear as she squeezed my cock down in my pants. She pointed at Gee Gee's gleaming pale bottom with her free left hand. "I want some cock right NOW!"

"Since Jhoni said we should tonight, Lu, okay," I managed to quietly tell the strawberry-blonde against my right side. "After that, we'll see ... You've obviously got me hot right now, but I'm not making any promises."

Just then, as if by mutual agreement, Gee Gee and Jordan simultaneously rolled to the left on the couch until the willowy girl was down on her back with her hips at the edge of the deep cushion, her pale thighs spread and keeping her new young man's dark meat deep inside her drooling pink quim.

"Now, fuck me, Baby," Gee Gee demanded in the light of the fish tank.

And Lucinda and I watched as Jordan's black muscular bubble butt started moving with a slow breath-taking rhythm, down and to the left and a wiggle to the right and then a double bobbing shake as he pulled partially back out. Then without a break in the underlying tempo, he repeated his moves again with just a bit more power. Just how old is this kid, I found myself asking.

"Oh BABY!" Gee Gee squealed and she locked her ankles over the young man's waist and pulled with her legs as he started his moves into her again.

"Enough of this teenaged love crap," Lucinda blurted out against me and then moved away from the desk, pulling me by my cock in my pants over to where her sweater had been dropped on the Persian rug earlier in the evening. She did an amazing bend from her tiny waist and picked up the soft pink cashmere, giving it to me to hold for her. Then she directed me by my cock over to her skirt on the arm of the couch next to the rutting love birds. I held that for her also.

"Let's go out to your van," Lucinda said back to me as I followed her grip on my hard cock toward the door of the study. "Every self-respecting Midwestern girl knows ... she should lose her virginity in her date's parked car ... Well, van in this case...

"And, that is..." and Lucinda turned her head in the direction of the brocade couch and she shouted in glee at Gee Gee who was being royally fucked under Jordan's muscular black body, "IF YOUR DATE IS OLD ENOUGH TO DRIVE!"

"He KNOWS!" her pale willowy girlfriend squealed from under the naked young man as Jordan continued his metronome-like beat down into the saddle between Gee Gee's spread slapping thighs. "How to DRIVE!"

Xxx

Outside in the hallway Lucinda stopped us and pulled her right hand out of my pants. The noises coming out the door from Gee Gee and Jordan was almost as loud as being in the study with them. She took a step away from me and stopped again as she looked back over her freckled right shoulder at me. Shaking her curly strawberry-blonde hair away from her face and looking me in the eyes, she arched her back and bent forward. Her dynamite full panty-covered ass stuck out behind her as she aimed it at me. The high school girl reached back with her hands and gripped the elastic waist of her tiny pink panties at each side. Lucinda slowly pulled the elastic up her hips drawing the material tighter and tighter against her ripe pouting wrapped pussy at the base of her magnificent cheeks and set off between her bare thigh tops.

The leg gussets stretched up her full cheeks until they popped into the crack of her ass turning her tiny pink undies into a crazy sexy thong which outlined the back of her camel toe all most as if painted on.

"Now that I got your undivided attention," Lucinda said back to me. "I want you to focus on my honey pot and listen to me. You've been very nice to me and to my best friend. You treat us, most of the time, like equals. You and Raisha took care of me when I needed help and Raisha did what she could to put that whole mess right. Then you held me and let me sleep on your lap. And you've kept your word and even had chocolate and OJ, with pulp, for me when I woke up. So right now... this is my gift to you, James." And she wiggled her bottom making miraculous and breath-taking things happen before my eyes. I watched as a damp spot began to form on her stressed pink panty material at the top of her divided slit.

"If this is for me," I asked her, while reaching for her panty-covered ass, "what are you going to do for Raisha? I'm sure she did more than I did tonight."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.