Cassie's Love - Cover

Cassie's Love

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Mom, Dad, Aunt Haley, Aunt Michelle, I think that you should know that Cassie’s had a change of heart and so have I. Can we just come home and work for you? We don’t feel right, spending that much time apart. We’ve never been apart for that damn long! It just ... feels wrong somehow. Besides, we discovered that I fucked Cassie bareback after she failed to take her birth control and you know what that means. Somehow, all of the signs point to us staying together for life and never parting,” Hector explained to his parents, counting his mother’s sister-wives about the joint-decision that the twins made.

“Honey, just come on home. You don’t have to explain. You always have a warm welcome with us, you know that. This is where you belong, as your heart has shown you. Right, babe?” Vicki asked Dan, her husband, who beamed as he heard the wonderful news that their twins decided not to leave the nest after all.

“Yeah, and you should just get married, too, in front of the whole family. Tying the knot at last and making it official. Put a ring on that, son, and you, too, princess! You know that’s what you two want deep down, always have, always will,” Dan urged his son and daughter, knowing how deeply in incestuous love his twins were now.

“You got that right, Daddy!” Cassie declared over the speaker phone from the motel room bed.

“So, you two lovebirds really do want to just play house together and raise a bunch of web-footed young’uns, eh?” Haley teased them now.

“Cute, Aunt Haley ... very cute!” Hector chuckled at the joke, as he knew that Aunt Haley wasn’t really that quick to judge them.

“Hey, if she didn’t crack that joke, I would have,” Michelle piped in now, her voice sexy as hell as she flirted with her stepson.

“No doubt of that, Aunt Michelle,” Cassie told her stepmother, knowing full well how the Tejana who had been another mother to her was.

“Anyway, you two kids have fun, okay? We’ll be waiting for you with your room intact, though we mean Cassie’s old room, of course. Let’s stop pretending to try to reserve that other room for Hector. We can have other uses for it. We all know by now that Hector spends every fucking night with Cassie. No sense in waiting for the wedding to formally shack you two up together in your own little cozy love nest there,” Dad announced, knowing that his word was the final say, even though he always consulted and considered the views of his wives and children.

“Thank you guys! Love you, Mom, Dad, Aunt Haley, Aunt Michelle, give our love to everyone back home until we make back! I still don’t feel that this road trip was a waste. We have a lot of great memories from such a short run there,” Hector told their parents, wishing that he could hug them all, as he loved his whole family that much, just as Cassie did.

Once they hung up, Hector looked at Cassie and remarked, “You know, as jealous and exclusive as we are, I sometimes envy Mom and Dad the great support system that they get with polygamy. It really seems to work out well for them. Aunts Haley and Michelle have always been great moms to us, just as much as Mom, not that Mom’s any slouch, either.”

“Yeah, no kidding! If only we weren’t so fucking jealous and possessive, right? It would have its upsides to be sure. Still can’t actually get past the feelings of pain and rage at even the thought of another woman touching you that way or the worry and empathy about the hurt that it would cause you if I fooled around with another guy. I just ... can’t bring myself to do it. Besides, we still have a great support system ourselves. It’s just not quite that close or invested. That’s the trouble and the trade-off for monogamy,” Cassie admitted her honest feelings right then.

“Very well said, sis. Now, how about a little less talk and a lot more action, as Toby Keith would say?” Hector winked at his sister, who blushed and giggled as she pushed him to the bed and started tearing off his clothes.

“Just for that, bro, I’m gonna fuck you into next century!” Cassie exclaimed as she gave him repeated love bites and hungry kisses.

“Damn, sis!” Hector cried out as his twin took off her panties and stuffed them into his mouth while she mounted his cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.