Cassie's Love - Cover

Cassie's Love

Copyright© 2012 by Severusmax

Chapter 12

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Cassie von Greiner can't hide her love affair with her twin brother Hector any longer. Thankfully, in the von Greiner clan, it isn't really a secret and it has the full blessing of her folks. These twins are a bit different from the rest of the tribe, due to their jealousy and absolute fidelity to each other, but they still know how to get very steamy both in and out of bed.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Romantic   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Tear Jerker   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

“So, Grandma, what do you think of our home?” Trevor asked Jordan suddenly at the dinner table, breaking the deadly silence of this somber family meal.

“It’s amazing, I must say. Your mother did very well with her life, no thanks to me. I have never been so torn between guilt, shame, sorrow, pride, and joy in my life. Guilt, because I did such a God awful thing. Shame, because it was a truly horrible secret that I kept for so damn long! Sorrow, because I didn’t see any of this happen in time ... I missed so much of her life! I could have seen my grandchildren born! Pride, because Vicki turned out to be such a wonderful wife and mother, such a great woman! Joy, because I have such beautiful grandchildren, too!” their grandmother wept openly, her remorse undeniable.

In spite of their lingering bitterness, Vicki’s five children found themselves embracing Grandma Jordan and holding her close. She mourned their mother, too, after all, so despite her terrible deeds, she must have loved Vicki in her own way. Cassie in particular held her head in her hands for several minutes, even wiping away the tears from her eyes. It was just something about how Jordan grieved over the loss of her firstborn daughter that drove home the sincerity of her anguish.

“Shhh ... Grandma, we lost her, too. We miss her ... and Daddy, and Aunts Haley and Michelle. You didn’t know them, so please don’t judge them, either. They made Mom so happy, just as they did for Daddy. And each other. And they gave us our wonderful sisters, Bridget and Natalie, which we couldn’t give up for the world.

“I don’t know about you guys, but I believe that Daddy, Mom, Aunt Haley, and Aunt Michelle would want us to forgive and love Grandma Jordan. She doesn’t have a long time to live, and she will be reunited with them, anyway. Yes, you did a horrible thing, Grandma, but you’ve had to live with that on your conscience for decades, too. It must have haunted you so much over all that time.

“No more servant talk. She’s not a servant. She’s Grandma Jordan, she’s not long for this world, and while we have her here, we can treat her with love and decency. It’s clear that she’s suffering already. That’s her karma. We don’t need to make it worse. She’s still our grandmother, after all. And Aunt Jacqueline and Aunt Jeanette are still our aunties, too,” Cassie declared, even as Hector held her hands and let the ancient woman cry on his shoulders.

“Soon enough, we’ll be burying Mom. The last thing that Mom would want is anger, rancor, bitterness, and hate. Dad was the same way. He wanted our family to be a close, loving one. And though you never met them, Grandma, Aunt Jacqueline, Aunt Jeanette, and Aunt Margie, let there be no doubt that Aunts Haley and Michelle wanted ours to be a house full of love and peace. They were all wonderful parents to us. Bridget and Natalie can tell you that as well, as can Jamie and Diane, Trevor’s wife and Bridget’s spouse,” Hector spoke up for his part at last, wanting to back his twin’s push for reconciliation and harmony.

“Yes, I’m still a bit angry at you, Grandma, but then I recall how Mom was ... and how much she still loved you in her heart, even years later. She hurt, yes, but she grew up for so long without you, but she also missed you and would have welcomed you back until this very day. She would have cried bittersweet tears over only now getting to see you again. Even so, she would have taken you back, and so would Dad and Aunts Haley and Michelle. I’m confident of that,” Karl assured his grandmother.

“Yes, I’m sorry about my harsh words earlier, Grandma. You’re still our grandmother. Our family has been divided for too long as it is. Let’s break the cycle. Let’s end the pain and suffering, the split in our ranks. Some might call it a betrayal of our parents to welcome you back with open arms, but I dare say that it’s the opposite. It would betray everything that they stood for, that they represented in this life, to turn our backs on family, even a prodigal grandmother such as you. We are a caring, open, nurturing, sharing family. We are a family that welcomes those in need of comfort and love.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.