Catcher Culture - Cover

Catcher Culture

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A syndicate of Ladies use jail-bait as a means to enlist males into their service. Those caught are introduced into a web of sexual vice from which they can never escape.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Torture   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism  

The lady driver of the school bus had no qualms in allowing both Penny and Cindy onto her bus; the two mature woman had been most persuasive and generous, in asking her to simply allow them board, then have her close the door and drive off, only to let them alight again just 50 yards down the road. Penny and Cindy highlighted their ascendence to the bus amid the plethora of pretty girls, by slapping their hands to each others in juvenile fashion as Penny stepped up, then accidentally dropping the books from under her arm, necessitating her bending to pick them up ‘innocently’ showing her white panties below the high gingham skirt, her pigtails waving as she retrieved her schoolwork.

Lauren and Marlene smiled with satisfaction at the girls’ antics, they’d enjoyed dressing up as schoolgirls, and Cindy delighted in the promise of being that way for Fenton later, when her submissive tendencies would be tempered by Penny’s tart authority with the cane; both they and the male, treated to both sides of the pleasures of sado-masochism. They looked good enough to eat, and Hortense Montgomery thought so too as she and Clara Adams viewed their copy, as did a certain buxom black housemaid and a spitefully sadistic teenager as they coaxed Larry Emerson’s cock to their viewing of it.

There was good money to be earned from recruits who lent themselves to Lauren and Marlene’s agency through misdemeanors which would see them held to service, and now with several broken and trained to submission, the women were ready to make those services pay dividends, as those males were farmed out to wealthy dominant housewives in need of titillation via their covert and discreet operation.

Clark Stevens was not so enamoured with the copy he received; he went white on seeing the pictures of himself with the girl in the quarry, which was ended with the shot of her school panties on the bus. He felt suicidal at first, teetering on the brink of ruin, but the note with the film gave him a little hope, and even the awakening of curious erection, on seeing its demand that he meet with a woman at a street corner, who’d take control of his next move.

Clara Adams watched Stevens’ furtive and nervous movements from a coffee shop across the street, making sure the new recruit hadn’t been foolish enough to contact the authorities regarding his blackmail; it was hardly likely under the circumstances, but having seen him squirm aimlessly for a few minutes, and no other person remaining within the vicinity for long, his body language told her he was alone. She gave the waitress a curt smile as she left her money on the table, then strutted out with dominant elegance across the Street. Clark’s hairs on the back of his neck stood up, on hearing the voice behind him.

“Hello Stevens ... you’ll follow me, and you’ll ask no questions ... that’s the first thing you’ll be taught.” He gaped immediately, wanting to ask a thousand questions, and she took great pleasure in knowing it, and hearing nothing, as she strutted past him and he followed like a lost dog. Just her curt smile and shapely maturity had his cock swell, and the sweet scent of her perfume combined with the graceful movement of her generous ass and long legs perched on stilettos, had it rise all the more, as he kept pace with her brisk strutting. Clara couldn’t resist enjoying her appointment to the full, and it was only to get more satisfying as she reached her car, parked along the street, and put the key to the door.

“You’ve been a very bad boy Stevens, and you know you deserve punishment ... and how you’ll learn to enjoy it.” She opened the door for him, and he got in, as meekly as a lamb, his cock now erect. Clara goaded him as she slipped her elegant legs behind the wheel, and sneered at the tent in his pants.

“I see it’s not just young girls that turn you on ... that’s a good thing under the circumstances.” Stevens was now beginning to sweat a little, his mind in a confused quandary of fear and sexual arousal. As the car drove out to suburbia Clara’s red lips pursed as she allowed him to use his voice ... in suitable humiliation.

“Is it just young girls that consume your sex drive ... or do you like to masturbate over anything else?” He watched her gloved hands squeeze at the wheel, with the pleasure of delivering the blunt remark, and he struggled to find his voice.

“Yes ... I ... I mean no...” Clara sneered triumphantly, her cunt tingling at the thought of seeing him learn to enjoy the strict obedience he was now doomed to.

“Oh come come Clark, I know you’re divorced, and with your daughter now away at college, you’ve plenty of time for masturbation ... do the Betty Page types do it for you too ... especially the whip poses?” He struggled to come to terms with a mature woman asking him such directly intimate questions, but the whole situation was so surreal, and he wanted to wank there and then at his own shame. His thoughts went to those darker pleasures of women in leather, and he thought how good Clara would look with a whip.

“Yes ... Yes ... she does ... I ... I mean they do.” Clara laughed cynically at his blurted response as the car entered a more well to do district, the grand houses leering their wealth status at them as they passed.

“Good ... because you’re going to see how popular that is with some of the women around here ... once you’ve had a little training.” Her cruel laughter Rand through his head, as the car turned into a driveway, and up the frontage of a luxurious residence.

“Out you get Clark ... this is going to be a home from home for you for a while.” She didn’t bother looking behind her as she strutted to the door, she knew he’d follow, completely under feminine control already. She smirked at him as he stepped up to the door, a look of helplessness on his face.

“This is what you’ve brought upon yourself Clark ... this is where your punishment begins, and I know it’ll soon become your pleasure.” The door swung open, and Clark’s eyes met with the contemptuous sneer of a huge black maid, her generous curves expressed by a tight maid’s outfit, which looked a little too small for her. Clara pointed her finger down to the glossy pair of heels the maid held tightly together.

“Kiss her feet Clark ... get used to it, you’ll know your place below every woman from now on” Clark quivered visibly as he knelt on the threshold of his new life, his lips experiencing a texture he’d become well acquainted with, his anus tingling with a blend of fear and increasing sexual submission, as the black woman put her hands to her huge hips and had him know her status was to be impressed upon him fully.

“Well I do declare, Miss Adams, another misbehaving boy brought down to know his betters ... I can’t wait to teach him oral service, my cunt’s been a twitching and oozing with the thought of his arriving ... and my asshole is mighty sticky too.” She enjoyed hearing him gasp audibly at her excitement as his eyes dared study the broad and taught brown calves, wondering what the cunt above it would taste like.

“You get in here now boy ... you’ve quite an audience to entertain before you get a sniff of what you’ll be getting used to.” A jab of Clara’s heel assisted him through the door, where he found his route to total humiliation was to continue, but the sexual awe of it brought his cock up hard as Clara barked at him, while the smiling maid lifted a collar and leash from a peg on the wall.

“Strip off Clark! ... we’ll have you introduced as you deserve to be seen ... in the flesh, literally.” The two laughed as he nervously she’d his clothes, his mind racing, but his balls tingling with a perversely pleasurable anticipation. The feel of the collar gave him a dark pleasure too, as the haughty black woman made him hers with it, enjoying seeing his cock stand as she buckled it tight while he knelt in obedience for her. Her eyes gave a cruel glint with the rush of arousal it gave her.

“Well maybe just a little sniff to get my boy in the mood for what he’ll get later.” Clara chuckled her spiteful amusement, on the big woman turning her back to the kneeling Clark, and easing her tight skirt up to her waist to reveal she wore no underwear. Clark’s cock boned rigid on gazing at her magnificently huge thighs and silky brown globes of her ass. She bent slightly, then he saw her red nailed manicured hands slip round the expanses of luxuriant flesh, to ease the globes apart and present the glory of her virtually black pucker for the obedient attention of his nose.

“Sniff boy! sniff hard ... don’t miss out on the full aroma, you sniff while it’s still nice and hot.” Clara sneered as she watched him go to it immediately, showing the promise of being a good submissive from day one. Clark’s cock pulsed and bobbed as he pressed his nose close and was consumed by the tangy bouquet of dominant femininity, the maid grinning spitefully on releasing her cheeks to have them caress the sides of his face as he willingly imbibed her lush perfume.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.