The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky - Cover

The Consequences and Rewards of Playing Hooky

Copyright© 2012 by mcguy101

Chapter 13: Sunday

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 13: Sunday - Derek’s four Cheerleader classmates make a mistake and pay a steep penalty. This punishment inadvertently, leaves him in complete control of their minds and bodies for at least the next six months. The problem is that Derek has conditions of his own that he needs to meet that will complicate his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Romantic   Reluctant   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Sports   MaleDom   Group Sex   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Violence   School  

"Good Morning, Sleepyhead," whispered Sandy, in his ear.

"That's debatable," moaned Derek, still half asleep.

"It is a beautiful spring morning. Let's go for a run."

"I'm happy here," he said, rolling over so his face was in the pillow.

"Come on, lazy bones."

"Tell you what. You do that running thing and I'll do the sleeping thing, 'kay?"

"Alright, you'll never know all the fun you are missing."

"Whatever," he groaned as he fell back asleep.


"Morning, Baby," beamed Carrie.

"I thought you went back to the guest bedroom last night," smiled Tom.

"I did. I just woke up and missed you, so I came back," she said as she leaned over and kissed Tom.

"If we want to do anything, we'll need to be quiet. I think my parents and Brett are already up."

"I know a way we can have fun and keep quiet."

"How?" he grinned, catching her drift.

"It's a way we can both feel good, but keep our mouths occupied," husked Carrie, as she adjusted their bodies into a sixty-nine. Moments later, the sounds of their mutual pleasure were muffled by each others' groins.


"Well, I see you've changed the course you like to run a little."

Sandy looked over to see Jon Sizemore running with her. "Same course ... I just started from a different place this morning. OK, what the fuck do you want, Jon?" she glared.

"Why must I want something? Can't a guy just run with his ex-girlfriend?"

"Because, you always want something," she said stopping, causing him to stop as well.

Jon laughed. "OK, I'll admit that I do. I just want to know a few things."

"OK, tell me quickly, so you can fly away and leave me alone."

"Same old Sandra," he grinned. "For a while, I thought you were going soft."

"Are you referring to Derek?" she continued to glare.

"Well, you never were into dweebs before so I figure maybe you hit your head or something."

"Derek's not a dweeb. In fact from what I hear, you guys would kill to have him on the baseball team."

"We're just fine," he lied.

"Don't bother denying it, but him getting cut has your stench all over it," she sneered. "You're lucky I don't take your latest little chew toy, Sissy and give her to the biggest freshman dork."

"Damn, you really are still the 'Queen of Mean'," he laughed.

"Don't you ever forget it!"

"OK, I just want to know what the fuck is going on with the JV cheerleaders?"

"That's my business. I don't need to explain my little fun."

"My guess is you are trying to get Carson's dweeby, little friends out of the way, so you can have him to yourself."

"Not a bad guess for a moron," she laughed haughtily. "It also gives me a chance to play with my toys."

"Toys?"

"Yeah, the student body of the lower three classes at Wilson High."

"Shit," he thought, "the bitch has really gone mad with power. Well sooner or later, she'll wear out her welcome, and I'll be able to take her down," he grinned to himself and chuckled out loud.

"What?"

"It still looks like my amazing ex is still the same old power hungry bitch she's always been."

"Don't try to suck up to me. You and I were never anything more than about the sex."

"Yeah ... Speaking of that, you were pretty mean about that in the caf the other day."

"You kind of asked for it."

"I guess I kind of did," he softened.

"Jon, what else do you want to know. I'm getting bored listening to your whining."

"I was just checking to see if you were OK."

"Sandra" smirked, "Yeah, right."

"Also..."

"I knew there was something else."

"Yeah ... I just wanted to let you know if Carson still wanted to play ball, I'd put in a word for him with the coach."

"That's magnanimous of you," she said, her voice dripping with sarcasm.

"The kid's pretty good. We could use him on the bench."

"Is that a compliment from Jon Sizemore for Derek Carson?"

"Let's just say that it's a favor to you," he leered.

The blonde's eyes narrowed. "Don't do me any favors."

"Don't you think you should ask your boyfriend before you shoot me down?"

Sandy could not believe that she had let herself get outmaneuvered by Jon Sizemore. She could not tell him to go to hell, as much as she wanted to. She knew how much Derek cared about baseball, but she figured he would probably say "no". Still, she felt she owed it to him to have a chance. She did not like the idea of Jon sniffing around and if this could get him to stop, then that would not be a bad thing. She was already worried about extricating herself from her guidance counselor, that perv, Mr. Fitzwater. He had wanted to escalate their contact to a topless hand job on Monday. While she had recorded some of his creepy comments to her, a mishap had prevented the video from her phone she had shot from working. Additionally, since Fitzwater was planning on retiring at the end of the year he might figure he had nothing to lose. At least, not having Jon on her case would be a relief. "I'll tell Derek and let you boys talk about it," she said quietly.

Jon smiled. "Good. I'm glad you don't want to fight anymore. Truce?"

"For now," she glared.


Back in Derek's room, he smiled as he saw Sandy enter his room following her run.

"You're sticky."

"But I smell good, remember?" grinned Sandy. She stripped and then plastered her sweaty body on Derek.

"Mmmm, I do like the way you smell after a workout."

"Does it turn you on?"

"Do you see any other girl lying in bed with me?" he grinned, pointing to his member that was rising to the occasion.

"Good, then you won't mind if I do this," she said as she grabbed his hardening cock and began to rub it between her legs.

"No, I don't mind," he groaned. He felt his member parting her nether lips.

"Well, if you are a good boy, I have some news that might make you happy."

"OK ... but let's do this first," his voice took on a husky quality. He felt his shaft being engulfed by her sugar walls.

"OK, baby. That works for me," she panted. The heady smell of her previous musk and current arousal filled the room.

Derek rolled on top of her and jack-hammered his lust into her. Sandy's earlier exertion and current predicament pushed both her brain and body into a suspended state of nirvana. They did not last long. Her body exploded when his did, leaving them both a hot and sweaty mess.

After a few moments of light kissing and then making out, they adjourned to the shower to get clean and to make out some more. As Derek climbed in behind her, he grinned. "So what's this good news?"


"You know I'm going to miss you, squirt," smiled Laura as she walked to her car.

Derek smiled back. "Me too, Lola."

Laura turned to Sandy. "You better take good care of him."

"You know I will."

Derek grinned. "Judging by your smile, you had a pretty good weekend home."

"Too good, considering we had a gun pointed at us about eighteen hours ago," agreed Sandy.

Derek noticed his sister's silence. "Well, if you hear from Liam, please thank him again."

"OK," mumbled Laura.

"I knew it! 'Lola and Liam up in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G'!" chanted Derek, as Laura put her hands over her face to avoid showing them her pronounced blush.

"Derek, honey?"

"Yes, Sandy."

"Stop bugging your big sister."

Derek laughed and threw his arms around Laura. "C'mon sis, I'm just kidding. He seems like a great guy."

"Yeah, Laura. It was easy to see how much he likes you." smiled Sandy.

"Really?" asked Laura.

"Really," added Derek.

Laura smiled. She already had two relationships go south on her since last September. She had decided to take things slow for a while. The fact that she would not be able to see Liam for a few weeks was good because it would give her some perspective. As she hugged her companions, got into the car and waved; she could not help but to think how cute Derek and Sandy looked together. He had his arm wrapped around her waist as they waved at her. Her brother was happy. Now she could only hope that she would finally be happy too. She smiled, pulled out of the driveway and started on her way back to school.

Laura pushed a button on her blue tooth device.

"Hey, Laura!" exclaimed Liam's happy sounding voice.

"Hey Liam!" Laura said over her blue tooth. "I was just of thinking of you."

"Me too," came his bright voice, causing Laura's face to break into a happy smile.


"So how are things going with Suzanne?" asked Derek, as he and Brett drove toward her house to pick her up, to go to the library.

"Good, I guess."

"What?"

"Well it's weird. She couldn't stand me until the other night, then Friday night we had a civil conversation. She was a little snappy with me Saturday morning. Now she's treating me like her best friend."

"I'm sure Sadie had something to do with it, but there's something else."

"What?"

"You're a great guy. I think she's finally getting that."

"Do you want to hear something weird?"

"Sure."

"I forgot to tell you in all the hubbub about Tom and Carrie, but Connie Martin asked me to be on the Prom Committee Friday Morning. Of course, she called me 'Tom'; though she quickly realized her mistake and covered."

Derek laughed. It appeared Connie was not only doing a hard press on him, but an end around by involving his friends.

"What did you say?"

"When she told me you were going to chair the committee with her, I stuttered some before saying 'yes'."

"Well, as it turns out, I may have to back out on her. Strangely enough Jon Sizemore caught up with Sandy when she was running this morning and offered to try to get me reinstated on the baseball team."

"Really?"

"Yeah. He claimed he was doing it as a favor to her, but I'm not buying it. I was kind of waiting to be asked. I just figured it would be the coach asking, not Jon. Anyway, I may not play."

"Why?"

"Because I'm not going to make my girl accept a favor from that jerk. Especially, when I know they need me more than I need them. I'll put it on those terms to Jon. If he can't accept them, then I walk and I'll hang up my spikes at Wilson High for good."

"Even if the coach asks later?"

"Yep. If Jon is lucky I won't tell Coach why I won't play. Either way, I think you should be on the committee."

"Why?"

"Because people are finally starting to notice you more. That's part of why Sandy and I are doing this for you guys."

"But you should have seen me Derek. Connie's just too beautiful. I must have looked like a joke to her."

"Yeah, like Sandy she knows how to turn on the charm when she wants something," agreed Derek. "You'll get used to her. Kind of like you are doing with Suzanne."

"I really like her ... Suzanne ... you know."

"Well she is a lovely girl..."

"No, I don't mean like that ... I mean yes she's hot alright, but when I look at her ... I see..."

"A good friend?"

"Yeah."

"What about the hot part?"

"She only just turned fifteen a couple of months ago. I can't afford to think of her like that."

"Brett..."

"Yeah?"

"Take my advice. If you decide that you are right for each other then don't let your age difference get in the way. After all it is only about eighteen months or so."

"But sex..."

"If you two should get together, just wait until you're both ready."

"Yeah, I guess that makes sense, but for now I just want to be her friend."

"Good thinking," grinned Derek. "Don't give up on the sex though. It's a hell of a lot of fun," he cracked.

"Lucky guy," laughed Brett, as he saw Suzanne waiting for them on the curb outside her house.


Rachel was sitting watching TV in the den when her cell phone rang. She felt a sense of dread when she saw who was calling. "Hi Sandra."

"So Rachel, how goes it with Devin?" asked Sandra's voice.

"It's going well, Sandra. I plan to see him in about an hour."

"Are you treating him well?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.