I'm Not an Evil Man

by Huedogg

Copyright© 2012 by Huedogg

Flash Story: Some people never learn

Tags: Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Cheating  

This is a BTB story, well sort of. If you don't like those kinds of stories DON'T READ THIS. You won't find it to your liking. There is no sex, there are no wimps, and there aren't any "GREY AREAS" of understanding. That's not the Huedogg style.

All you need to believe is, "I'm not an evil Man" by Huedogg

What would you do if you came home to scene I just witnessed? My first impulse was to grab my gun and lay waste to them. Lucky for them, I'm not an evil man. I've lived by my own code most of my life. The only time I had to conform was my time in the military. Where there are no places for individuals.

In the Army there is the right way, the wrong way and the Army way. We knew the difference between right and wrong, or at least I hope we did. Everybody may have different versions of right and wrong, but we know the truth

Murder is wrong. "Period". I knew it was wrong but at the time and according to my attorney, I was legally insane. I didn't realize what happened until it was over. At the time it wasn't funny, but it is today. I'm sitting in front of a medical review board. They are trying to figure out if I'm ready to return to society. One of the doctors asked me is robbery was wrong? I told him yes, you shouldn't take what doesn't belong to you.

Then I thought about it some more. Robbery is wrong, but only we you get caught, right? It also matters, who you are, doesn't it? Some of you may disagree but it's the truth.

Leroy jacked a 7-11 convience store while Mr. Roberts embezzled fifteen million dollars from your company's retirement fund. Leroy got fifteen years. Mr. Roberts got only fifteen months. What's the difference? They both are thieves and deserved to be punished. Don't they?

My name is William Price, 37, widowed with two kids. I became a widow about four months ago when I walked in on my wife and my boss. Larry Jefferson's management skills sucked ass, but his "DADDY", owned the company.

They were grunting and fucking so hard, my presence wasn't noticed. I pulled out my trusty Iphone and started recording. They had their eyes closed, and of course I didn't want to disturb the earlier than need be. I reached under the foot of my bed and retrieved my sliding pump Mossberg 500 with pistol grip.

The sound of chambering one of my 20 gauge, 250 grain, Sabot 5 round headed shotgun shells got the attention of my whore soon-to-be-ex-wife and my soon-to-be-ex-boss asshole Larry Jefferson.

For those of you that haven't seen what a shot gun does to the human body, believe me say it isn't pretty.

Karen was the first to look my way. And Larry, let's just say Karen would have needed to clean up the spill on isle three. I don't think I've ever seen that look before in my life. Larry looked as if his whole life was flashing before him, before he finished he was back to being a toddler and crying like a bitch.

Karen on the other hand just looked down the barrel and started begging. "PLEASE DON'T KILL ME BILL! PLEASE PUT THE GUN DOWN".

Well, being the 'loving husband' that I am I aimed the barrel Larry's balls. They were still attached to his cock which was still embedded in Karen.

"Karen, 'sweetheart, ' I'm not going to kill you. That would be too easy. No dear, what I have planned will last for a life time," I told her.

I pointed at my Iphone, "it's recording as we speak."

"Larry, finish fucking Karen."

When he started to pull out, I popped him on the back of his head with the shotgun's stock. Larry started plowing Karen as if his life depended on it. Oh, it did. I saw Karen inching toward her purse. I knew she kept her Lima .380 in it. When the pistol came out, the shot gun went off. It was two inches from Larry balls. The blast was so loud it caused time to stop, just long enough for Karen to look up at me. Larry fell over and reached for his cock and balls. He would only grasp air because they were gone. Karen got the worst of it, but she tried to lift her hand on more time to take aim at me. The next shot parted her scalp. I called 911 and waited on the cops.

The cops charged me with maiming and attempted murder. Bond was denied. They threw in ten more charges, but those were the two big charges. I would do a minimum of fifteen years if convicted. My attorney concocted an insanity defense. It was taken to the state mental hospital for testing.

My trial date was in six months. I was scared shitless. I just hoped the jury would see it the way I did.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.