Share Cropper's Wife

by neff trebor

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Fiction Sex Story: Jenny and her husband are having difficulty coming up with their share of expenses to farm their tennant's land after a drought the year before and tractor payments. They are in jeopardy of losing their farm if they can't work out a deal with their tenant, who is a former lover of Jenny's.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   Wife Watching   Humiliation   White Couple   White Female   Oral Sex   Size   .

Foreword

As in previous stories, I have used the names of Jenny, Joe, Stephanie and Sam (the perpetual evil villain). These stories are not connected in theme, sequence or any other manner except for my lazy reluctance to come up with different names. The only similarity is that I have the same personal fantasy of what a beautiful woman looks like. I use the same description of the main character (of Jenny) in most of my stories. You can go to my blog on storiesonline.net to see why.


Jennifer Marie Stephens carried the last of the large crock pots out to the crew cap pickup truck. The leftover pecan pie, pumpkin pie and scallop potatoes were in the floor boards on the driver's side. She opened the back door and put the Crockpot that was half full of turkey behind the seat.

She could see that her fourteen-year-old daughter, Stephanie was sitting behind the steering wheel. A young boy, a few years older was sitting in the "shotgun" seat. Jenny smiled as she walked around and opened the front door on the passenger side. "By, Brady." the young girl in jeans and huge black Stetson said with a claw-like gesture to the young man as he bailed out of the lifted four-wheel drive truck.

Jenny had been out-maneuvered again. She climbed into the passenger seat and leaned over to grab the door. Jenny had a few other things on her mind when she agreed to let Steph drive back from her older daughter's wedding. Stephanie had looked forward to these two-hundred mile trips, because she often got to drive back. Jenny had promised that if the weather was good and there was still light, Stephie could drive back.

It had been a nice wedding as these small town weddings go. Her daughter had been teaching in the small consolidated school district since she got out of college, and met a young man who was a fellow teacher in a nearby school. The town her daughter lived had only about a hundred people. Houses were dirt cheap, but it was always a long trip to the closest town with a grocery store, hardware store or any kind of restaurants.

The church was the only one in town. The Indian that was the minister, also worked as a farm hand and had another church he preached to as well. The wedding was small and short. Jenny sang a couple of songs and played a violin solo. The preacher did not have a lot to say.

The reception was in the town Community Center. The local wives and girlfriends had prepared lots of nice turkey, ham, pork, potato salad and potato chips. After the food was eaten and the tables and chairs put away, everybody went upstairs for the dance. Some of the older people refused to get up. Lots of the kids had a great time with the "Chicken Dance," the Hokey Pokey and some of the line dancing.

Stephanie was a big hit with the local high school boys. She had changed from her purple brides' maid's dress to a short button-front number with suede high-heel boots that zipped up the side to just below her knees. The dress was shockingly short to her mother, but pretty common with the young girls.

Jenny was no wallflower either. She tried to keep busy cleaning up the kitchen, putting away chairs and tables and cleaning up the spills people were making. Even though she tried to make herself obscure, she was hard to miss. Jenny was easily the most spectacular looking woman in the room. There was no shortage of men of all ages that were chasing after her to take her around the dance floor all evening.

At forty, and after two children, she still had that toned and tanned athletic body that had gotten her a track scholarship that got her through college.

On the way home, Stephanie talked about all the boys she had met at the dance. For a girl from Broken Bow Nebraska, she was a city slicker compared to the boys from around Clyde, Kansas. They all seemed to enjoy meeting others from out of town, whether it was at a dance after the football or basketball games, or a wedding, everybody had a great time meeting kids from out of town. Stephanie couldn't quit talking about the boy she had met from Clyde.

Jenny had to keep reminding her to keep her eyes on the road. They were heading into a storm. The sun was low and behind them; leaving all the wheat and prairie hay a golden brown that faded to a lush green in the middle distance and fading into a bluish green at the horizon. The sky above them sparkled with white clouds. The sun was high enough to leave the clouds in the distance an angry bluish grey that faded into the horizon in an almost black.

Jenny took off her wide brimmed Stetson and threw it in the back seat. She opened her back pack, pulled out her blue Levi's and plaid long sleeved cotton shirt. They were high enough in the four wheel drive pickup that the cars they were passing could not see her as she ducked down and changed out of her short purple button-front oxford cloth sleeveless dress.

Stephanie glanced over enviously at her mother as she changed clothes. She did not understand how her mother could be in such good shape at her age and after having two children. Her long legs and arms had a golden sheen over a red-head's freckles. She wiggled her arms and head to get her long French braid up through her shirt. She stuck her feet up above the dash and lowered the seat back to get her feet through the jeans without taking her boots off. She arched her back and raised her butt off the seat to tuck her shirt tails in and buckle her rodeo belt and zip up her jeans.

Jenny turned poured herself a cup of coffee and offered her daughter a chicken wing. Stephanie shook her head and pulled her Dolce & Cabana sunglasses off of the sun visor. The wedding and time with her young daughter was a brief respite over her problems at home.

When they got back, she knew her and her husband Joe would have to have a serious talk with one of their farming partners. Things were getting serious and the wedding had been a gentle diversion to their money problems.

Both Jenny and her husband had sunk their inheritances into a section of farm land. With Joe's job teaching Vocational Agriculture at the high school and her job as a music teacher, they had been able to make a comfortable living. With their summers off, they could farm the land they had and have some left over. Things had been going pretty good for a while, and they had bought some new farm equipment. With the new equipment, they needed to come up with more income to help pay for it. Joe had decided to start share cropping with some of the older men in the area.

The safe way to do it would have been to just lease the land from the men for a set amount per acre. What most of the older men wanted was a "Crop Share" agreement where both the farming person and the one leasing the land shared in the profit or loss on the land. The land owner stood to make more profit but it also involved both parties putting up a percentage of the costs of farming. The gas, fertilizer, seed, etc. were all shared on a 60 / 40 basis. This lowered Joe's risk on the costs of farming, but also lowered his profit.

This last year, there had been some bad droughts. Joe's wheat and corn had produced terribly. He was having trouble coming up with his share of costs to farm the different owner's properties. Sam Cromwell was the land owner who had called the meeting.

Jenny was mortally afraid of Sam Cromwell. When she was in high school, she was an awkward gangly young freshman who was afraid of her own shadow. Sam was one of the most popular boys in the senior class. He was a big self-confident senior who quarterbacked the football team and was team captain of their all-state basketball team.

Jenny was a long-legged, flat chested girl with wire rimmed glasses and red hair down past her waist. She never looked up at anybody and rarely spoke. Sam saw the potential in the young girl. He knew someday this would be a keeper. The one thing that made her stand out was her athletic ability. From the time her mother took her practically fighting and screaming to cross country practice, she became a different girl. As a freshman, she was always at the lead of the pack. The only thing that kept her out of the lead was her own self consciousness. She could not bear to be the center of attention, so she ran about two steps off of the lead. When she got to the "chutes" at the end of the race, she would pass everybody in the last thirty yards. There were so many people gathered at the finish line, only the judges and timers could easily tell who had won.

Jenny gradually came to be a favorite of the coaches and fellow athletes for her humility and awkwardness. Sam had begun asking her out. Unknown to her, it was based on a wager with some of the other boys on the football team. After being seen at a number of school dances, she also became the envy of some of the other girls. "What does this flat-chested girl have that we don't have?" the cheerleaders wondered. "She must be fucking him." They all reasoned. This may have been the basis of the bet that instigated Sam's dating her, but Jenny had no idea what was going on.

During the football and basket ball seasons, the girls became more and more envious of the awkward young girl who was always seen sitting in the middle of the bench seat of the 1955 Chevy that had been chopped and lowered.

Sam himself had been changing. As she became more and more popular with her classmates, he had become more and more insistent with her. The kisses and parking sessions became longer. Instead of going to the library to study, they had gone out to the grain elevator and parked by the railroad tracks more. The kissing led to fondling. The fondling led to unbuttoning. Jenny was young but understood the progression. She knew things were going to reach an impasse pretty soon.

At the homecoming dance, she was the only freshman girl who was invited to the dance. Jenny had reluctantly allowed him to take her out to the car during the intermission. One thing led to another. Jenny felt she had been riding the crest of popularity with the popular young man and could not see any way out of accommodating him if she wanted to maintain her status as his steady girlfriend. Reluctantly she let him remove her dress; then the bra and panties.

Jenny did not want to get pregnant, but didn't see any way out. When he guided her to help remove his clothing, she was horrified at the prospect of assisting him do what he seemed destined to do. Jenny had heard the other girls talking about "hand-jobs," and "blowjobs." Out of curiosity she had clicked on these subjects on the internet.

Thinking that she could put off getting fucked, she allowed him to wrap her fingers around him. Her stomach roiled at the first touch. It was revolting to her, but she had to weigh what she was doing against giving up her status in school as one of the more popular girls.

Slowly he made her clasp her fingers around him. He guided her hands up and down him until she got the idea. "Maybe she could get through this." She thought. "Maybe I won't have to fuck him." Jenny slowly overcame her reluctance at the possibility of avoiding complete sex.

Jenny cringed when she felt the slick substance between them. She tried to wipe it on the seat. She was puzzled when she felt his hand on the back of her head. Sam was sitting upright in the passenger side of the rear seat. Jenny was naked and sitting facing him. He still had all his clothes on, but his jeans and briefs were down by his knees. Jenny was locked in a passionate kiss with him and her right hand massaging him. He had several fingers of his left hand into her. She had her legs spread to accommodate him.

She was a little puzzled when he moved his right hand from around her back to the back of her neck. "How could she keep kissing him if she had to lower her head?" she wondered. He slid her farther and farther down until her mouth was no longer against his. Her mouth was now at the top of her hand.

All of a sudden she knew what was going on. She had heard about this on the internet and in the giggling from her classmates. "Cocksucker" was the term she had heard. Jenny was mortified, but could see no way out. "Suck or walk." That was her dilemma. This was the price of popularity. Was she willing to do it or not? Hoping that this was an option to avoid getting pregnant, she allowed him to lower her to accept him. Everything told her this was wrong, but everything told her if she didn't there was any number of girls who would trade places with her.

Jenny acquiesced to the pressure on the back of her head. She let him guide her until she understood what he wanted her to do. When the eruption came, she was filled with shame and embarrassment. Her guilt kept her from going out with him again.

After they went to college, they went their separate ways. They never saw each other again, that is, until Sam came back from New York. Sam had gone into banking and had become pretty successful. When his father had become sick and in failing health, Sam had returned to help run the bank. After his father died, Sam had inherited a couple sections of land across the road from Joe and Jenny's property.

Jenny did not hear right away when Sam had called Joe to see about having somebody share crop his land. Joe was eager to get some more land to farm so close to his and Jenny's. When Jenny found out Joe and Sam had signed papers to Crop Share his two sections, Jenny about died. Joe had no idea she and Sam knew each other.

When Jenny and Stephanie got back, they were tired, so Jenny took the hangars of clothes and just hooked them on the door handle of the coat closet when she came in. She made Stephanie help her with bringing in the food.

The next morning, Joe reminded her that Sam had called while she was gone and wanted a meeting. Jenny would have done anything to get out of the meeting. "Let Joe handle it." She thought. "Does Sam even know who Joe is married to?" she wondered.

Friday morning, Stephanie had driven off to school. She had worn her dark suede high heeled boots, short Levi cut-off jeans, blue and white plaid long sleeve wool shirt, and wide brimmed Stetson. Jenny watched her throw her back pack onto the passenger seat, climb up into the driver's seat and put on her Dolce & Cabana dark glasses.

When Stephie left, she barely avoided a collision with the black one-ton ram crew cab just pulling in. Jenny ran upstairs to hide. Joe went to the door and answered the chimes. She could hear the two men greet each other. Even from the adjoining room, she could feel the tension between the two men.

"Jenny, come down here. There is somebody I want you to meet." There it was. There was no way out. Jenny walked down the stairs like a condemned man who had just received his last supper and making the long walk to the little room with the glass window facing two rows of witnesses.

"Sam; my wife Jenny. Jenny; this is Sam Cromwell, the man who owns the two sections across from ours."

"Sam, I needed to talk to you. I know I am committed to put up 40% of the money for fertilizer, seed, and everything else this spring for the two sections of yours. The problem is I have tractor payments, and the last couple of years the heat has decimated all of my crops. For the long run, I definitely need to come up with money for a well. I need it to water the livestock and replenish the pond in case of droughts.

I have lost my job at the high school because of all of the cutbacks. Right now, Jenny still has a job as music teacher, but things are getting pretty tight. I don't seem to have much choice except to cancel our Crop Share contract, because I don't have the money for our share."

Sam looked at Joe but didn't say anything. He looked over at Jenny. The two of them never gave Joe any hint that they knew each other. "Joe, we have a signed contract for this Crop Share. If you cancel, I can take most of your property and sell it to get the money I need to finish the deal."

Jenny looked up at her husband. They had so much money tied up in their land; they could not afford to lose everything over this deal. "What is it that you want Mr. Cromwell? What kind of deal can we make to either break this contract or come up with the money?" Jenny said in an almost whisper.

There was a long silence. "Well, Joe; I have never had the chance to fuck your wife. Would she be worth it?" There it was. After all this time, he still remembered. He still wanted it.

Jenny sat there stunned. She could have seen it in his eyes, but never in her wildest dreams did she think he would have said it out loud. "Please, Sam; there has to be another way." Jenny said as her lips trembled.

Sam stood. He walked over to the clothes on hangers on the coat closet. He picked them all up. He looked at one garment and tossed it on the floor. Several more hangars followed until the one that Stephanie had worn to the wedding was the only one left.

"There's the One-Room-School House on the north end of your section. I'll bring the other tenants over tonight. We're going to get together for cards. You put on this and the boots your daughter went out with and come on over. Don't fucking bother to wear anything else on underneath the dress either. You can come or not; I don't give a fuck. But if you don't come, you can guess who I'm giving this contract to; my brother the County Attorney. Joe, make sure you're there too."

Sam walked out. There was silence. Neither of them spoke. Jenny got up and took the breakfast dishes into the kitchen. She began putting away the food and rinsing the dishes off to put in the dishwasher. Joe came out and put his coffee cup in the dishwasher and turned off the coffee.

"What are we going to do, Joe?" Jenny whispered into the sink. "Fuck him. He can go fuck himself. I'm going to that card party tonight and break his fucking neck." Joe screamed.

"Joe, we are too deep in debt for all that. He will have you in jail; then I will have to deal with him myself. Is that what you want?" Joe looked down at his empty coffee cup which in a strange way seemed to reflect the situation they were in.

Jenny didn't want to lose the farm. In so many words, Sam had proposed putting up all the expense for Share Cropping his two sections. If there was no drought, they could meet all their expenses and have enough left over to get out of the crop cycle that was killing them.

"Joe, I would never do this on my own, but we have no choice. I will get through this if I have your support." There; she said it. I will fuck him if you approve. It wasn't really up for discussion. Jenny had forced herself to project a confidence she didn't have; secretly hoping he would stop her. There was silence. There were no words of comfort, resistance, or disapproval. She was on her own. Her heart sank. She had made a proposition; hoping he would show his outrage. To her huge disappointment, he had not.

Stephanie called to ask if she could spend the night with some friends, so that worked out for the better.

As the sun started to go down, Jenny started her nervous ordeal of getting ready. She had another pair of boots that matched Stephanie's. After she showered, she put on the boots and dress. The dress came to about mid-thigh on Jenny. One of the buttons at the hem had been removed by her daughter. The dress fit like a glove. There were no stretch wrinkles. It hung from her body so it accented every curve she had. Her long pink nipples seemed to scream for release as they made their presence clear through the thin fabric.

In an effort to numb her mind to what was going to happen, Jenny sat down at her makeup desk and began combing out her long reddish brown hair. It was naturally curly. She didn't much give a fuck how she looked, but her normal grooming habits seemed to take over to occupy her mind. She braided a thin braid just in front of each ear and pulled them back behind her to hold her hair out of her face. She wore no make-up. Her freckles and tanned skin had a soft sheen that made makeup un-necessary. Jenny put the long strand of pearls in a double loop around her neck. She put two long silver hoop ear-rings on. She took her wedding ring off and put it on the dresser.

Joe had the game on when she came down the stairs. She looked magnificent; but neither of them wanted to acknowledge that. Jenny picked up her small clutch purse from the dining room table. Jenny laughed to herself inside, thinking how ridiculous and un-necessary the purse was. "I'm going off to get fucked by strangers. What the hell do I need a purse for." She wondered.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.