New Years' Fuckin' Eve

by Mark Gander

Copyright© 2012 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Sequel to Halloween Birthday: Trick or Treat. In this follow-up tale, Mark has a growing number of lovers, including a now pregnant Ninve and a naughty Mormon girl named Nydia who loves to literally knock boots with him. He enjoys dominating both women and a few others, and also brings in the new year with a bang.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Humor   Workplace   DomSub   MaleDom   Light Bond   Rough   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Interracial   White Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Public Sex   Halloween   Nudism   .

Nydia's boots made a rather strange sound as I plunged my cock into her ass from behind. Ninve wasn't kidding about her fetish for wearing them, not that I had any complaints. It was funny to know that this proper Mormon girl had such naughty fantasies and ideas, but she did so, much to my delight. I wouldn't want a serious deal with her, however, since she could be such a bitch at times and a real hypocrite about the whole religion and morals BS.

Still, her ass was delightfully tight and made for great anal sex. That must have come from being an anal virgin until she got with me and found out that I wanted to stick it there. Since she wanted me to fuck her, she paid the price, so to speak. Something told me that she wasn't likely to make that offer to others, since they weren't likely to insist upon it. They were too dazzled by her beauty to stick to their guns.

The fun part was that our first time was when I initiated her. I took her ass in the men's room bar, right after we got hammered. For an LDS woman, Nydia could put the booze back remarkably well. It was another Friday night, a week after my birthday. My official birthday had been Wednesday the 31st, but I had waited to celebrate it properly until the weekend Halloween party (it was a tradition at the office to avoid such parties until Friday nights, to reduce the impact of hangovers). This meant that Election Day had come and gone, leaving Nydia especially upset due to Obama's victory.

Anyway, that was almost two months prior to tonight, New Years' Eve. In just hours, it would be a new year: 2013. I had already cum once that night, at the New Years' Eve party at work, when I had pounded Ninve's sweet tush. Yeah, it was a night for anal. Then again, who could blame me, with a growing popularity and an ability to set terms with the ladies at work? Part of that equation was an increase in the frequency of butt sex, though of course I used their other holes, including Nydia's cunt.

Nydia grunted as usual, wincing a bit from the rough way I used her asshole, but she also bucked her hips at me, plus I could smell her juices leaking down her thighs to her boots. She loved it, even as she pretended at times that she resented me for using her backdoor for my own pleasure. After all, no one made her keep coming back to me for more sizzling trysts. That she did so was quite revealing in many ways about her true character.

It was even more obvious when she came yet again while I plowed her ass with my cock. It wasn't the first time she had climaxed from taking it roughly in the booty. As much as she griped about my love of buggery, she came very often when I used her that way. I came, of course, from sodomizing her, pulling her hair, and hearing her leather boots squeak as I slammed her rear end. This time, I came very hard, my spunk rather messy as it oozed down her crack toward her pussy and taint.

"That's not so bad, now, is it, Nydia? Or is my little Mormon slut going to keep up the charade of hating me for what I do to her whenever she comes over as she has for almost two months now?" I taunted the girl, not in a mood to go easy on her.

"Oh, fuck you!" she cussed me out, her eyes glazed like a donut as she admired my cock. I could tell how much she craved it still.

"I think that's been covered for a while, at least. Besides, that's another sin that a good Mormon girl wouldn't practice. Guess what that makes you. Don't worry, though. I love corrupting you," I grinned at the girl, delighting in her torment.

"Damn you, quit mocking my faith!" she reached up to slap me, but I pulled her closer to kiss her mouth and invade it with my tongue.

Nydia's response was to instantly surrender to my power. She stopped fighting me and started groping my ass. She couldn't help herself. She had to submit to my dominant ways. I pushed her face down to my cock, making her suck my dick straight from her own ass. It was a good thing that I now had her on a program of regular cleansing, so there were no sanitary issues.

"That's good, slut. You know that you like this. My dirty little Mormon slut, ready and willing to bend over and take it in the ass for me, knowing that I own her sweet booty now. You know that this isn't going to end, don't you? I'll be fucking your asshole whenever I like for as long as I wish, and you'll just have to lump it, missy. Well, lump it and suck it, too," I asserted, knowing that she wouldn't gainsay me. She'd still be taking my cock up her ass twenty or thirty years down the road, and we both knew it.

When she was done licking and sucking my cock, I slapped Nydia on her ass and told her, "Get dressed, slut. I imagine that you have a nice, respectable family function to attend tonight, that doesn't involve getting a heathen like me to sodomize you. Probably want to brush your teeth and use mouthwash to hide the traces of cum and booze, too."

"No, I did that already. Can I spend the night, Mark? I don't feel like facing my parents and such right now. They probably wonder where I am, come to think of it. I'll have to think of a little white lie to tell them," she pleaded with me.

"That's not so much a little white lie as a major dark one. If you want to spend the night, fine. But you stay naked and ready in case I want some more tail from you. Either hole, too," I insisted.

"Yes, of course, Mark. Thanks. I can't bear to deal with their questions right now, especially since that Long Island iced tea won't be easy to hide on my breath," she showed her typical gratitude, which seldom lasted longer than an hour at the most. She really was a bitch most of the time. At least now she was increasingly my bitch, and she knew it ... knew it and hated me for it.

"Keep your boots on, of course. I happen to like that kink of yours. Ninve will be up soon, so I need to wash my dick so she can get it in the pussy. Her ass is too sore for another turn of that right now, I suspect. I used it well and good, just like I did yours. Mind you, she will want to kiss me and do other things, too. She won't mind seeing you here, especially since she has encouraged me to fuck you. She might taunt and tease you a bit, but probably nothing out of hand. If she gives you an order, follow it. While you're here as my guest tonight, you will obey both of us, but especially me. Is that clear?" I used my new leverage over Nydia to get what I wanted from her. I seized the chance to humiliate her a little by making her do as she was told by not only me, but another woman.

As if speaking of Ninve summoned her abruptly, my newly pregnant supervisor walked into the apartment, as I had given her a copy of my key. I wasn't afraid of her walking in on me, after all, since she knew that I screwed other girls. She promptly puckered up for a kiss and I gave her my best lip lock, tangling tongues with her as I slid my hands down her pants and caressed her delectable Assyrian bottom. She reacted to that by shoving down my boxers that I had just put back on and grabbing my cheeks in return.

"You still like my ass, huh? That's good to see. By the way, Sandra wanted me to tell you that she's pregnant to you as well. Not as far along as I am, but she has your seed growing inside her womb nonetheless. She isn't more than a couple of days behind me, anyway. You know, you might as well start attending our church now and then. Any guy who has knocked two of us up is really an honorary Assyrian by virtue of that, if you ask me.

"Maybe we should offer you a threesome for attending a service once in a while. I'd be game for that and I think that Sandra would, too. We've both had orgies with you already. This would be special, though. Two Assyrian girls at once. Think that you could handle that?" Ninve enticed me as we made out in front of Nydia.

"Oh, I imagine that I'll live to tell about it, as dangerous as you gals might be together. The most I might have to worry about would be scratches all over my back and my butt-cheeks. A good dose of peroxide can fix that. A pity your church doesn't have polygamy. I could marry both of you and really look forward to the wedding night," I answered as I continued kissing her hungrily.

"Trust me, our ménage a trois isn't going to ever end if I have any say in the matter. I love sharing you with Sandra, even as jealous as it makes us from time to time. I love how you call us your 'princesses'. Yeah, I know about that part, too. Given how much you normally hate the use of that term for women, it means even more coming from you. I think that you get off on mixing your blood with that of an ancient civilization, which is fine with me. Anything that it takes to get you in bed with us is okay in my book.

"So, may I consider that a deal? Sandra and I fuck you together and you attend our church occasionally?" Ninve pressed the issue, quite eager to see more of me, even in a liturgical setting.

"It's a deal. They're not gonna kill me, though, are they? Your family, that is," I teased her a bit.

"No, nor maim you, if that's what you fear. Sandra and I will even fuck each other if you wish. If my family asks, we were all a bit drunk and you woke up with both of us. Now we're both preggers and you're too honorable to dismiss either of us. That might sell it better, I think," Ninve advised me with a mischievous twinkle in her eye.

"What a pair you gals are! Sounds like a plan, though," I agreed as I kissed her fiercely again.

"Hey, you love us just the way we are, right? Incidentally, don't forget that we lady supervisors plan to reverse gang-bang you again soon. Ana is especially wet at the thought I believe. It's all she can talk about these days. I can't say that I blame her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.