Couple Finds Another Plus Tranny - Cover

Couple Finds Another Plus Tranny

by Everydayguy

Copyright© 2012 by Everydayguy

Erotica Sex Story: A nasty story of a couple finding a working threesome then discovering and adding a tranny to the mix. Lots of sex of all sorts.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Lesbian   BiSexual   TransGender   .

While I was in the military, there were many opportunities to see some of the wild and crazy sites and people of the world. One time in Japan a bunch of us in a mixed group (men and women) went to a show that featured transsexuals. These were men who now dressed and acted like women. All of the men/women featured had breast implants to additionally make you believe they were real.

The show was very exciting with each of the trannies on stage showing us they were as good looking without their clothes but that they all had dicks. Some were good size, some were average and a couple were very small. Not all of them became hard on stage but several became very adventurous and we watched a live sex show as some of them fucked each other.

I was going crazy, as I am very bisexual but only had a couple of male friends who shared some time with me. We had to be very careful, as homosexuality was not accepted then. We did have a couple of girl friends that enjoyed some wild community sex that usually ended up with us bi guys getting a taste if you know what I mean.

After getting out of service, I ended up with a job in Amarillo, Texas working for a chain store. I was able to meet men and women to enjoy and even had a steady girl most of the time. She was a hot one and loved porno videos. We would go to an adult book store and look through the selection as the men would drool over her hot ass and long legs. If they would have asked, she would have probably wanted to take some of the home with us.

My girl Darla began selecting some transsexual videos about every other trip to the store. She loved to sit on my cock and ride it while facing the TV and rubbing her clit. Another of her favorite positions to watch porno was to have me buried in her ass as she rode a dildo. The woman loved double penetration.

Meanwhile, I began thinking more and more of us sharing a tranny or perhaps have an orgy with a bunch of them. This would get me wild making me come multiple times a night.

One night we were laying in our juices in front of the TV as the video came to a sloppy ending when Darla asked, "If we were to find one of those girls or are they guys, would you really want to play with them? I'd go nuts watching you fuck one or giving him a bj. We could do her at the same time. She could fuck me while she fucked you. That's really hot isn't it?"

All of this homosexual talk had me craving some male contact with one of my friends but Darla and I spent almost every night together. One Friday after Darla had stayed home, she called me at work and told me, "My roomies sister is in town and we were talking last night. She wants to go with us to buy or rent a video. Since we're both off for the weekend can I bring her along? She's hot and is a lot wilder than Juney (her sister and Darla's very conservative roommate)."

"Sure, bring her. How about going for something to eat first. After my raise, I'm flush so we can go to somewhere nice."

Darla told me, "That's so sweet. I promise we're going to have a good time. You don't have to pick us up, I'll drive over to your place."

After work, I rushed home to shower and shave again dressing in some nice casual clothes to go out. Darla and Juney's sister arrived early, before six thirty. Darla gave me a very sensuous kiss before introducing me to Juney's sister, Diane. When I stuck my hand out to shake, she came to me and stood on her tip toes to give me a hug and soft kiss on the lips. I must have blushed as Darla reached over to give me another kiss and told me, "Isn't Diane friendly?"

Darla is about five ten with about a C top and lots and lots of leg. She has a very aggressive personality so men are usually afraid of her. I think that's why she likes me. Our first date had her on her knees sucking my cock. She told me that it was the first time she had ever done anything sexual with a guy on their first date. I felt not only honored but horny as ever and took her home to fuck her the rest of the night. We were a lock.

Diane, the room mates visiting sister, is a lot shorter, probably about five three or four but has some nice wobbly tits that must be a D cup with big nipples but they look huge on a short slim girl like she is. She does have a nice ass, almost as nice as Darla's. A very nice package.

It was decided that we would go to Logan's Roadhouse for supper. When we arrived, there was a thirty minute wait for a table so we sat at the bar to have some drinks. Darla ordered some snacks and we ate clams and oysters while we waited. I found out Diane lived in Dallas but wanted to get out of there as she said it was the biggest waste of a good city she knew of. She said there wasn't that much night life and the guys there were all trying to act like they were cowboys. I sort of thought that about Amarillo but Darla told Diane that the selection of men here was much more plentiful.

Our dinner was delicious and we three had enjoyed wine with some small steaks. None of us wanted to over eat so we would be comfortable. As we shared an ice cream and chocolate desert, Darla asked Diane if she really wanted to go with us to the book store.

Diane said, "Damn straight. I'm dressed to tease so let's go get something good to watch."

When we walked in the upscale book store, there were a lot of double takes as I was with two very attractive women. The counter girl waved at us as Darla and I are an easy couple to recognize.

Tonight, the girls wanted to check out the toys first so we wandered around the walls filled with all sorts of dildos, bondage stuff, and various sleeves for guys. When Diane asked if I had a sleeve or fleshlight, I hugged Darla to me and commented, "The best in the world. I don't think any of these could compare."

Darla and Diane picked out a realistic looking dildo with Darla offering that it looked and felt exactly my size. Diane winked at me and said, "At least I'll get to see if it fits."

;

That got me kisses on the cheeks by both girls.

We moved to the video aisles and began looking at the variety of straight videos. Toward the back of the store, the video were all gay and separating the two were videos of transsexuals. The girls picked out a video featuring only women and one that had an orgy of women dominating a guy. The two were mesmerized over the transsexual videos and finally picked two out as Darla told Diane that we already had a good selection if she wanted to borrow some.

The fun part of shopping had been Darla constantly backing up to me and rubbing her ass on my crotch. I was so hard, I was leaking precum causing a spot to form on my slacks through my boxers. Diane had taken a couple of opportunities to rub my ass the way Darla does and also backed up to me a couple of times.

When we checked out three rentals, the counter girl said, "You will have to invite me over to watch some of these. I love your selections."

Darla winked at her and told her, "Write you number down and I'll give you a call to find out when you're available."

The girl had a sexy husky voice and said, "Be still my heart. You three are a girls dream come true."

Diane was about to tell her she was just visiting but Darla held her arm to keep from saying anything. I took the opportunity to check the girl out. She was probably five nine or ten with a decent build. She had those high firm looking tits that you usually guessed were surgically assisted but she had a very pretty face, nice hair and a great looking backside.

The girls all said goodbye and we drove to my place with our booty.

As soon as we entered the apartment, Darla said, "Come on Diane, lets get comfortable. Danny, go put on some shorts or something. Something to be comfortable in like we usually wear."

While the girls used the bathroom, I changed into a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I had broken out the chips and soft drinks but not poured anything yet.

Oh fuck. When the girls came from the bathroom, I was in for a shock. Both were in some silky almost transparent short gowns that left nothing to the imagination. Both sets of nipples showed through and Diane's bigger wobbly breasts looked even larger. Both of them were very well trimmed at their center to the point they were nearly bare. Darla loved to tease me with her bare pussy lips.

When I pointed to the two big bowls of snacks, I asked what they wanted to drink. Darla said, "How about some Captain Morgan and Coke tonight. Do you still limes?"

It took only a minute to make some tall glasses of rum and Coke with slices of lime. By the time I was bringing them into the living room the girls were sitting back on couch together waiting. Darla had the TV on but held the remote for the DVD player.

Darla patted the seat next to her and said, "Come relax with us. How about you watch for this first one and see how you like it?"

I didn't know what that was about but Darla started the video as I sat.

The movie was very well made and actually had somewhat of a plot. The beginning premise was two women who were lovers and lived together. Both found some outside partners and there was the usual fight and make up session with the promise of a four girl party.

While watching the sexy women play with each other on the video, Darla and Diane had been doing a lot of touching. The hotter the video became, the more the two would fondle each other until they were kissing and touching one another in their most intimate places. By the time the four girl party began on the video, Darla had Diane on her back with her head on my lap sucking on Diane's gigantic breasts. They continued until Darla had her face buried between Diane's legs and Diane was near screaming her pleasure.

Before the four girl part was over on the video, the two real girls had reversed with Darla's laying on my lap and Diane ministering to my sexy girlfriend. Darla had grabbed one of my hands and held it to her breast where I knew she wanted me to pinch and twist her nipples as she came. The pinches that were really not that hard brought her to crashing orgasms every time. I figured on getting some real ass tonight as one of Darla's favorites was to take me up the ass as I pinched and twisted her nipples. She would near pass out when I did that.

The two girls were softly kissing and saying sweet things to each other laying on the couch with both of their heads on my lap with the TV blank after the credits had played. Diane said, "I smell something, did you come in your shorts, Danny?"

Darla said, "No but you would think so if you were sucking him. He drools enough precum that you wouldn't think he would have a load left but I can tell you, he does and always more than one."

"Ooh, I want to taste him, does he taste good too?"

Darla reached up and pulled down my elasticized shorts to let my dick pop out. She said, "Try it, you'll like it."

Just like that I was included. While Diane licked and mouthed my spermy dick, Darla pulled my shorts off. Diane continued sucking while Darla went to the bathroom and came back. She tapped Diane on the shoulder and said, "Go use the John so I can get a taste too."

When Diane came back, Darla asked, "How about fixing us another drink and I'll load the next video."

When I came back with the drinks, both girls were still wearing their gowns but now sat with a space between them on the couch they had covered with towels. When I sat, Diane commented, "For such a big one, it shrinks down a lot. I think I like both sizes."

Darla told Diane, "It feels so neat when I can stuff it into my soaking pussy and feel it grow back to its full size inside me. The best is when he comes the second time and I make him stay inside me. He goes soft but I work my hips and pussy to make him get hard again. That can really get messy."

The next video was only a so so movie of two couples who were wanting to play together and finally ended up swapping. There was a girl girl scene with the guys stroking their own dicks and then some fucking scene on the couch, the floor, and finally a bed. They ended up with their original partners pounding away and neither of the guys ever had a visible cum shot.

Diane said, "That wasn't all that good. Even our personal peter meter here barely raised his head. Can we watch the nasty one about the boy girls?"

Darla told Diane, "I love these things. If were to find a real one, Danny says he'll do stuff with her. That would be really exciting. He says he wants me to fuck the girl while he fucks her ass. That would be so sexy and you know what else we could do? I could get two guys at once that way. Now that has to get your pussy drooling."

"You are so nasty Darla," Diane said as she had a hand in her own lap. "Turn on the video and lets watch.":

The video was a good one. A great plot with some real women and some real men. The tranny's were hot and my dick showed my interest. Diane got down on the floor on her knees and bent over the coffee table, "Make him fuck me Darla. I have to have him or the dildo. Please let him fuck me."

Darla gave me a kiss and pushed me toward Diane's raised ass. There was not the least bit of resistance as I began sliding into her soupy pussy. She was snug but so hot that she could have taken something twice them my size. From the first full stroke, she was coming. While I was slowly stroking her, Darla got down under Diane and first sucked on her nipples before getting under our connection and sucking Diane's clit as she played with my balls.

That was too much and I moaned that I was going to come. Diane huskily whispered, "Oh yeah, let me feel it, let it blast my insides."

There must have been a lot as I could hear Darla sucking up the drool. When I finished, I wanted to have Darla for at least one of my good ones so I pulled from Diane as she wiggled her butt at me and Darla sucked the cum from her hole.

The movie wasn't even half over when we assumed our positions on the couch. Darla went down on me to show Diane how fast I recovered and then got into her favorite position of sitting on me as we watched the movie. The tranny's were fucking their men, the other women and each other. There was a ton of butt fucking going on.

Darla had come a couple of time before she leaned forward and sat back slowly feeding my dick into her ass. As she moaned, she said, "Oh Diane, getting Danny dick up my ass is one of my favorite things. It feels so good and is so big. Watch while I jill off and he plays with my nipples."

This was our classic position as Darla fucked herself. Diane got down in front of her and buried her face in Darla's pussy sucking on her clit. Between that, the video, and my attention to her nipples, Darla came hard squirting her juices before passing out to sag back against me.

I eased out of her ass and lay her back on the couch. I kneeled by her head and kissed her as she came around. Darla opened her eyes and grabbed me saying, "Oh damn, that is so good. I'm going to keep you just so you can do that do me once a month or so. More often would be too much."

I went to wash my dick and came back to find Diane with her face buried in Darla pussy again but this time she was licking Darla's asshole too. The sight had me ramrod hard instantly. Darla smiled at me when she saw my condition and commented, "You didn't come that time did you? Where do you want to dump a load, my mouth, my pussy, in or on Diane or both of us? Let me suck you, I would love a tummy full."

I knelt by Darla's head and fucked her mouth as Diane continued to make Darla come from mouthing her ass and clit. I reached down to play with Diane's big breasts as she loved on Diane.

The visual and sensation of Darla's mouth sucking with her hand squeezing my balls was too good and I was rapidly getting ready to come. I petted Darla face and she knew that was my signal a load was on its way so she had time to decide whether to take it in her mouth or spread it on her. Sometimes she liked to have my cum coat her breasts and other times she smeared it all over her face. The one thing that was for sure though was she would take the first shot or two into her mouth before letting the rest of a big load paint her.

I watched as Darla reached down and grabbed a handful of Diane's hair and pulled her upwards so her face was next to hers. As Darla felt the first surge coming, she moved her hand from my balls to my dick to hold it in place. Darla opened her mouth as the first shot squirted into her mouth. She moved my dick to point at Diane and pushed it to her lips. Diane took the second shot into her mouth. The next shot was spread on Darla's face and the fourth was directed at Diane's. As my spasms weakened, both girls were lashing the head of my dick with their tongues.

Darla knew that was a sure way for my dick to stay hard and continued until it was certain my dick was ready for a third round. Darla said, "See, I told you stud muffin could go three times. Want him to break in that cherry ass of yours or should we just fuck him senseless?"

Diane said, "Let's fuck him. We'll get on our hands and knees and let him swap back and forth. We'll replay that nasty tranny video while he does us.

I don't know what they were thinking but after having two great climaxes, it could take a while to blast a third load.

Each girl would get about twenty strokes before I would alternate. The video was really hot with some really good sucking scenes. When the first tranny began shooting over one of the female's ass I felt the tug in my nuts. The second time a tranny blew a load over another tranny's face as she pumped a load into the air, I was ready to join them.

"Where do you two girls want this load?"

Darla was quick as she immediately said, "My pussy needs some of your cream big daddy, pump it in me."

I was surprised that it felt as if I was pumping a good load into Darla. When I quit spasming, my dick wanted to shrivel up and hide. Diane was right there to lay Darla back and slurp all my come from her. I think all three of us were in some form of sexual overload.

When we were sitting, slumped back on the couch, Darla asked Diane, "Want to stay here and share all night? He might not get it up again but he does know how to eat pussy if we get too horny."

Diane whispered, "I think I'm too' tired to get dressed and go back to Juney's anyway. She won't care as she'll probably think I'm sleeping on Danny's couch."

We shut off everything and left the glasses as we crawled between the sheets. Darla and I shared our usual sweet kisses and then she told me, "Give Diane her good night kiss. I'd like to keep her around a little while."

With the two naked women snuggled up to me, I went to sleep almost instantly.

Sometime during the night, I felt lips on my dick then a body crawl over mine. I looked to see Diane and Darla in a sixty-nine. My dick rose and I thought about joining in but laid back down and watched, falling back to sleep.

Chapter two

Saturday morning I woke with my dick hard as nails but inside a warm undulating pussy. My hand was around a small person holding a large breast. I could hear two people kissing and felt smaller breasts on the back of my hand.

Diane would say, "Oh Darla, you are so good to share your guy."

Darla shocked me as she said, "I'll gladly share him and keep your face in my pussy. I love to taste you too so this would be to my benefit too."

"That feels so good," Diane whispered as I felt her pussy squeeze me again. "Danny's dick is just the right size to keep me coming. I don't think I could handle anything bigger. It is just the right size."

"Fuck a load out of him or I'll have to suck him. My pussy is sore this morning and my ass is very tender. I think I got too sex crazy last night."

Diane squeezed hard and said, "We'll have to suck it out of him. I don't think I can come any more."

Diane pulled from me and turned around climbing on top of me. Darla snuggled up to my side and asked, "How do you want it lover. Can I suck on you a little?"

I kissed the ever loving Darla and told her, "Of course you can suck on me but I think I'm satisfied right this second. How about we shower and I'll make breakfast and we can plan what you two want to do today."

While the girls were taking turns on the throne I did my usual quick shower and put my shorts on. I left the two as they entered the shower together and went to the kitchen to start breakfast. I hoped Diane liked bacon as that's what I was going to make. Darla and I both enjoyed scrambled eggs, bacon, some fried potatoes and toast.

The potatoes went into the microwave for a minute and a half on each side before cutting them up into small pieces. I chopped a big slice of onion and when the bacon was done, began frying the onions and potatoes. I used another pan for the scrambled eggs and had the toast popping about once a minute as everything finished.

I was just putting the plates on the counter between the kitchen and living room as I don't have a table when the two girls came from the bathroom. The sight of the two naked girls had me rethinking whether I wanted some attention or not. Both gave me a hug and kiss before sitting on the bar chairs at the counter.

While we talked I told the two, I have to run to the store this morning to make sure the deposit went in. We had a new assistant on duty last night. No one called but I should check."

Darla said, "Diane and I will run get us some clean clothes. How about I take your laundry with us. I'll put your sheets in your washer and do your clothes at the apartment. I think Juney is going out with her boyfriend today so we won't be taking any time with the laundry equipment from her."

I agreed and said I would pick up some lunch stuff and meet them back here for lunch.

The girls put the sheets into the washer and gathered my clothes. I told them that I loved the way they were dressed for breakfast and received some kisses for the comment. Before the two left, Darla took me to the bedroom and asked, "What do you think? Do you think we could keep Diane around with us? We could stay over here and let Juney have the apartment to herself. Diane isn't working and wants to look for a job here. Can we keep her, please?"

I looked at Darla, "So you want to move in with me but you also want Diane to move in with us too?"

"Danny, you saw how we were with each other. God, I love the way we love on each other. You saw how excited I got when you two were making love. It was as if I was going nuts wanting you to fuck us both into oblivion. If it doesn't work, we can let her stay at Juney's and my place but I want to play with her more, please?"

I hugged Darla hearing for the first time that she had really been planning on us becoming permanent. The difference now was she wanted to include a third. "We can try it Darla. I hope it works out because you know how much I do want us to be together."

"I know Dan, I love you but I might love Diane too. She is like an answer to something that's inside me. I really need you and your loving but I need her too."

We kissed and as we hugged she squeezed my crotch and said, "And just think how much pussy you're going to get."

My head was spinning when we went back into the living room. Darla totally surprised me when she went up to Diane and held her, kissed her lips and said, "Danny said we can try it. I'm so excited that we can stay together. Now, go kiss our man."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.