The First Hot Fuck Session - Cover

The First Hot Fuck Session

by Cumlayus

Copyright© 2012 by Cumlayus

Erotica Sex Story: My wife's first one-on-one tryst

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Cuckold   Swinging   First   Cream Pie   .

Over the last few days I was talking to a married fellow not far from town and decided that he met our criteria for a "no strings attached" fuck session with my hotwife. So I called her up at work and told her that I have the perfect guy for her and that he will be here when she gets home from work and I asked her if she's ok with it.

I could tell by the way she said "sure, I can do that" that there are others in the office too close to her and will overhear what she was saying. I ask again, "are you ok doing this without meeting him a few times first?" She said "I'm fine, I trust your judgement"

I remembered that she was wearing a dress and I asked if she was wearing some sexy panties underneath and she said "no that can change later on", again I knew that it was a bit criptic because of the listening ears in the office. I smiled as I said "ok, see you after work".

I smiled because I visualized her sitting there in her office chair doing a bit of a squirm because she was thinking about what was going to happen when she got home and her panties were probably getting a bit wet!

When she arrived home and walked through the door I greeted her and give her a kiss then introduced her to the man sitting at the kitchen table. She looked a bit nervous but she smiled and gave him a hug. She excused herself and went into our bedroom. He said to me "is everything ok? Is she ok with me?" I told him that everything was great and to go ahead and have fun.

She came back out a few minutes later and smiled at me and I knew then that she changed her panties to something sexy. She got as far as the door of the pantry and he met her there, took your hand and told you how gorgeous and sexy she was and slowly moved up tight against her making her back into the pantry door.

He started to kiss her passionately which I could see took it's effect on her since I knew that she loved to kiss deeply. I then saw that she was now kissing him back and he lightly caressed her breasts then slowly moved his hand down to the bottom of her dress and started to lift it up.

His hand found her mound through her panties and started to lightly rub her. I'm sure He detected the moistness in her panties and moved his hand up to the waist band of her panties and slid his hand down inside until he reached her now hot, engorged, very wet pussy!

By this time I am enjoying every moment and can tell it's taking its toll on me because my cock is rock hard and is leaking so much that my pants are showing wetness on the outside around the zipper! I continue to watch and I see that he now has easily a few fingers past her hot pouting labia and began to move them in and out of her very slippery fuck hole.

After a few minutes of this along with the continuing passionate kissing, he started to undo all of her buttons and droped her dress to the floor, it was then that I noticed she also removed her bra when she was in the bedroom.

The last thing that his hands grasped were her now extremely wet panties and slowly pulled them down to her ankles to leave her now totally naked. She lifted one leg up and over to get out of the leg hole of her panties then she did the same with the other leg which had now left her with her legs open wide enough for him to take advantage of it.

He began to gently kiss and lick her swollen labia and lightly whispered "wow this pussy is not just gorgeous but very tasty too and shaved nice and clean, I love that". She giggle a bit and continued to concentrate on all the feelings and sensations flooding your whole body. She opened her eyes and looked at me and I smiled and winked at her.

This seemed to make her even more relaxed and she spread her legs a bit more and put her hands on his head as he is now nibbling on her clitoris and tongue fucking her vagina. He brought her to a nice quiet orgasm and I knew this because she are now breathing harder and pushing her pussy into his face just as she's done with me over the many years of marriage.

He understood this reaction and stopped his tongue attack on her pussy. I then said with a little laugh "well you're nice and naked, I guess it's your turn to remove his clothes". He stood up and she giggled and started undoing his shirt and in a few moments she had removed all of his clothing except his underwear.

You got down onto her knees and slowly pulled down on his underwear and his now very hard cock caught on the waist band and then suddenly released and slapped her under her chin. They both started laughing and I did as well.

She looked at his cock and said "Wow, you have a very nice cock! It's long and thick, just what I was hoping for, I piped up and said "me too" and laughed! He laughed at the comments and said, "I hope you enjoy it!"

She grasped his cock and put it to her lips and ran her tongue over his swollen purple glans and licked up the pre-cum oozing quite quickly out of his hole. She started to pump her mouth up and down over his cock and after about two minutes of this he pulled his cock out of her mouth and lightly lifted up on her shoulders to get her to stand up.

"I'm going to cum if you keep that up" he said, "I'm saving that for the end of our fun"! He looked at me and said "Can we go to one of your rooms"?

"Absolutely" I said, use our bedroom because that's where I have the video camera set up" and I laughed.

He laughed and said "Shall we"? As he took her hand and the two of them headed for the bedroom. I decided that since I have the camera set up I would let her have fun on her own and hoped that this decision helped to make her more comfortable and enjoy her tryst.

The door closed behind her and I listened to the sounds of giggles and moans and groans. I picked up all the clothing and set them onto the chairs in the kitchen and then sat at the table and surfed "hotwife" porn.

I didn't hear much except an occasional groan from her for at least fifteen minutes. I then heared the sounds of his balls slapping on her ass as he is quickly pumping his cock into her pussy. She is making little squeals and I could hear her breathing was loud and very rapid.

Hearing this and knowing her sounds when fucking I knew that she was having an orgasm and I pictured her pushing her pussy up in the air so he could fuck her deeper. Then I could hear her lightly speak but I couldn't quite make out what she was saying but again I know her and could hear her voice in my head saying "stop, stop please, I can't take any more".

The slapping sounds stopped and there is silence for about five to ten minutes, I'm not sure because I am so worked up listening to the two of them and doing all that visualizing. The sounds of him fucking her pussy hard and fast with his balls slapping her asshole began again and the whole sex act happened again and again and I lost track of them.

I finally hear what I've been waiting to hear, the sound of him slowing down and grunting. I know that he is finally cumming hard and deep into her sweet pussy! I then hear her say "Don't pull out, my pussy is yours, cum deep in me, cum in me"! At this point I'm even prouder of her than I was earlier!

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.