Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift - Cover

Nurse Lucy Loves the Night Shift

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Lucy is excited to start her new job even if it is on the Night Shift. She knows she still has a lot to learn and is willing to bend over backwards to get the job done. Her rapport with the male patients is above and beyond the call of duty.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Cream Pie   Doctor/Nurse   Workplace  

Nurse Lucy Proudbum was not the kind of nurse to make a fuss if a fellow put his hand on her backside and gave her a little jiggle just to show her that he was interested in having her sit on his lap with the private room door closed behind her.

She knew that the truly sick or injured did not have the inclination or the stamina to try it on most of the time but the recently cured ones were hot to trot just to make sure their reproductive equipment was in good working order. Nurse Lucy understood that feeling of uncertainty about such matters after a recent illness that precluded such foolishness from drawing attention away from matters of health and proper diet. She always kept clean knickers in her locker for a quick change of soiled undies after a session of bolstering a patient’s confidence. She enjoyed all the small details in such matters and preferred to conclude the session with a quick expedition up her heated channel with her doing most of the work to make it easy on the patient.

The elderly lady on ward B was in the final stages of cancer and there was not much Lucy could do for her except possible give her the morphine a little bit faster than called for just to ease her pain. Her grandson was there without his girlfriend this evening and Lucy was relieved because the gum-chewing girl with her fingernail obsession was not the ideal visitor for a dying woman. The grandson was a different story because he actually read to her and told her tales about the family that she generally found amusing. The girlfriend sat there looking bored and impatient to leave at the first opportunity.

The grandson’s name was Jacob and he was a nice boy.

Lucy caught him reading a risqué magazine when his grandmother was sleeping and she had to laugh because it was the last thing she thought he would ever do. Jacob was a handsome devil and could have any girl in his clutches as long as he didn’t open his mouth and spoil it with too much information. He had fumbled about with her verbally a couple of times and she was of the opinion that he had a cute case of shyness around females that handicapped him from finding a suitable girlfriend to take home to mother. He tried to hide the magazine and she whispered in his ear,

“Don’t bother, Jacob, that stuff is just a waste of time. You need to be getting a feel for the real thing.”

He seemed overly embarrassed and she was regretful that she had confronted him with his own detested weakness.

“I like looking at the pictures, Nurse Lucy, I don’t get to see many girls in their altogether and my friend Candy is not willing to do much more than give me a hand-job in the back seat or under the table at a restaurant.”

Lucy had to smile because she had been in that mode for a short time when she was still a student and wasn’t quite sure if she liked boys better than girls because girls were a lot more fun and didn’t try to make you do something you didn’t want to do. Later, after some older gentlemen had shown her the road to satisfying orgasms, she decided life was a lot better with cock in it.

She looked at the charts and saw that his grandmother was out for the count and would most likely not wake up for several hours. The case in the adjoining room was in a similar situation under the influence of some potent drugs that would render him out until morning.

It was beginning to look like it was going to be a boring evening for her unless young Jacob wanted to climb on board the hump-a-nurse express and help the evening pass a lot quicker than one with no company to make things more interesting.

The room at the end of the corridor was empty and she led him in there putting her finger to her lips to give him the heads-up about keeping sound to a minimum. All she had to do was push up her pure white nurse’s skirt and pull down her white panty hose to give Jacob an easy target over the side of the hospital bed. He mounted her from behind just the way she liked it and after a bit of fumbling because he really didn’t know exactly what he was doing, he hit pay-dirt in the back end of her female slit and shoved his average sized cock into her shamefully wet vagina. She hoped he was clueless enough not to realize how desperate she was to get his pretty-boy cock inside her because she had a terrible crush on him from the first moment she saw him standing there with that innocent look on his face.

He flooded her before she wanted him to go, but she wasn’t complaining because the entire episode was so dirty and unexpected that she was having a major internal orgasm just from the thought of it.

The sound of high heel clacking down the hallway frightened them both and they rearranged their clothing and tried to look as innocent as possible. Unfortunately, the scent of sex was in the air and that was a dead giveaway in an antiseptic hospital environment.

The hospital supervisor’s name was Mrs. Esteban and she was a tight-lipped bitch of the worst sort. It was rumored that she liked to give up her ass to the young male interns to keep them obligated to her and willing to stay in line no outrageous her demands. In a way, it was a form of blackmail, but the sex-deprived doctors were so greedy and so happy that they groveled at her feet and her six-inch heels.

Of course, she got the picture right away and let them both know that she was fully aware of their sinful transgressions. Lucy was mad because the supervisor could give her a marginal report and hurt her chance of promotion and Jacob was embarrassed because he thought Mrs. Esteban was a “hot number” and he wanted desperately to do her in the ass because it was so enticing that he had a constant erection just looking at it from across the room. Mrs. Esteban got that vibe immediately and negotiated a truce with the guilty pair and let Lucy get her head up her crack and start licking her pretty pucker like she was a sorority sister with a debt to pay. At the same time, she guided Jacob’s joyful cock into her vagina for some deep pussy navigation with pounding success.

Lucy knew right when Jacob gave her his load because the residue went right down into her face and mouth with sticky accuracy and telling degradation of the worst kind.

She thought that Mrs. Esteban was finished with them until she saw the older woman flip over on her belly and spread her cheeks for Jacob like one of those sex workers in the vacant lot on First Street.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.