F451-01 Real Estate
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2012 by f451

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Kelly is a young agent trying to make her living the real estate business. She encounters a black customer who changes her life. This is an IR story that involves cuckolding, but that is not the focus. The main focus is on Kelly and her feelings and actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Wife Watching   Interracial   White Couple   Black Male   White Female   Voyeurism   Workplace  

Andrew's call came that night. His first question, of course, was "where were you last night? I called 3 times."

"I was screwing my brains out with a client, what did you think I was doing?" Kelly said in a joking tone. After a long pause. "I was with my friend Tina. We had too much to drink, so I stayed at her place instead of driving home drunk."

"Too bad, the hotel room sounds more interesting, maybe you should tell me more about that?"

This was interesting, thought Kelly. Andrew had been asking her about sex since the wedding. He seemed to want to hear stories about her having sex with other men. Maybe it turned him on, maybe it was just curiosity. First, on their honeymoon, he had asked about her first time. She had told him it was when she was in high school with a boy she was dating, but then wouldn't tell him any more details. The next night, he waited until a point in their love making when she was very hot and asked again, he wanted to know where they did it. "At his house, on the couch." Andrew was caressing her breasts.

"Did you enjoy it?" He brushed her nipples with his fingers.

"Yes, it didn't hurt much, but he was pretty clumsy."

"Did he use a condom?"

"Honey! Stop asking these things."

"Come on, I'm curious. Did he?"

"No, I was so stupid. I really suffered until my period arrived."

"Did he do this?" Andrew began massaging Kelly's clit.

"Ummm, that's nice. He put his finger in me, but he never found THAT spot." A long kiss marked an end to conversation that night.

Since her wedding, Kelly had felt extreme guilt about Mr. Thomas, even though she told herself she had been only a victim. She thought that Andrew would like some of what Mr. Thomas had liked, though. She had begun using her mouth on Andrew, something she had not really done before the wedding. Andrew thought she had just loosened up now that she was married. One night several days into their honeymoon, Kelly had peeled the sheet down over Andrew's chest to just below his belly button. She had laid her head on his stomach and reached under the sheet to hold his cock. She stroked it until it was very hard. Then she had slipped her face underneath the sheet and kissed it. He had moaned loudly when she slipped the cock into her mouth. She had sucked on him for nearly 45 minutes. Every time he attempted to move, she pushed him back down. Every time he came close to coming, she backed off and just licked up the side or rubbed his penis against her cheek until he was calm. Finally she had just taken him in and sucked softly and insistently, ignoring his reactions and continuing to suck until he screamed and the cum gushed into her mouth. She swallowed everything neatly, she wanted Andrew's first blowjob (at least from her) to be perfect. She moved her head back up to Andrew's shoulder and snuggled. She didn't think he would want to kiss right now.

"Honey, that was wonderful. I've never felt anything like that."

After snuggling for a while, he asked "Have you ever done that before?"

"Well, I've kissed YOU there before."

"I mean gone all the way, made a man come?"

"Why, did I seem inexperienced?"

"No, just the opposite."

"I've had a long time to think about it. I wanted to please you."

That seemed to satisfy him, but than a little later "did you kiss that boy that way?"

"You mean the boy in high school? My first one?"

"Yeah"

"No, he wanted me to, though."

"I'll bet. He really missed something."

A few days later after returning from the honeymoon, Kelly gave him another blowjob. In the afterglow, Andrew had returned to his questions, he seemed to want to hear about the lovers she had had in college before they had met. There weren't many.

After a month or so, Kelly had told Andrew about all 4 of her former lovers. He was running out of things to ask about. Then one night after she had sucked him, but not made him come yet, "How did you learn to do that, Kelly? It feels heavenly."

"I don't know, it just comes naturally, I guess." and she laughed at her play on words.

"No story behind it?"

"Nope."

"Maybe you should make something up then."

A little shiver went through Kelly as she realized he really wanted to hear stories about her and other men. Kelly was sure it was only stories he was interested in, so it didn't bother her, it was just a little strange. She wanted to be good in bed for him though and she thought about a story to tell him.

The next time he asked, Kelly said "I could tell you a story about how 'Kelly', not me, a different Kelly, went down on her boyfriend in high school. Would you like that?"

He did, of course, and Kelly made up a story about "Kelly" giving a boy a blowjob after school one day. It seemed to really turn Andrew on, so Kelly thought of other stories to tell him. She would talk about "Kelly" in the third person as their signal that this was just a story.

So, when she said "I was screwing my brains out with a client, what did you think I was doing?", Kelly realized she could tell Andrew about Mr. Thomas as if it was made up. She shivered at the thought of sharing her experience with Mr. Thomas with her husband. She was shocked to realize that she wanted to do this. The idea turned her on. She had had an intense sexual experience and she wanted to share it with the man she loved, even if it was just in the form of "fiction".

When Andrew said "Too bad, the hotel room sounds more interesting, maybe you should tell me more about that?", Kelly answered, "You do, huh? Maybe I'll tell you about it sometime. Kelly had a quite a time in that hotel room."

"I can hardly wait."

That night, Kelly told Andrew a story about a Mr. Thomas and Kelly in a hotel room. She had to make it sound made up, so she only told him about Kelly kneeling by the window, still in her dress, and sucking Mr. Thomas, a client.

"Did he come in Kelly's mouth?" Andrew asked.

"God, did he! He came like a horse in her mouth and all over her. He made her swallow it!"

Kelly had been stroking his cock while she talked. At this last, he felt so stiff and hard, she thought he would come right then.

"Did she like it?"

"At first she was scared, because he was so big and she thought eating cum was gross. But then she got so turned on by the cock in her mouth, the window, kneeling before a near stranger in her sexy dress, that she started to want it. She wanted to surrender to his maleness, taste it, eat it, feel it on her face and chest." Kelly thought, I'm getting pretty good at this story telling stuff.

Andrew couldn't take anymore. He rolled on top of Kelly and thrust all the way into her and stopped, trying to keep from coming immediately. Then Kelly said "One more thing, Honey, Mr. Thomas was black. It was a black cock coming in Kelly's mouth." Andrew began moaning and started thrusting wildly into Kelly, coming in only a few strokes. That wasn't enough to make Kelly come too, but Andrew was ready to go again in a few minutes and Kelly made sure she was a priority this time. As they fucked the second time, Kelly said "I could tell you liked my story about Mr. Thomas."

"Jeez, the idea of 'Kelly' on her knees sucking a big black cock is really a turn on."

"You'd like your wife to suck a black cock?" she teased.

"Of course not. I'm talking about your story."

"Uh huh. Fuck me, Andrew. Fuck your wife. Fuck Kelly. Make her come. Give her a baby." Kelly and Andrew soon both came amid moans and grunts, Andrew jamming himself up into his wife.


Over the next year, Kelly made up stories occasionally for Andrew. Some were made up, some were based on her experiences with Mr. Thomas. Mr. Thomas didn't call very often, but when he did, Kelly couldn't help submitting to his desires. In trade for her body, Mr. Thomas gave her the exciting, dangerous thrills of forbidden sex. She told versions of these experiences to Andrew and he seemed to be a real fan of "Kelly and Mr. Thomas."

Andrew seemed most excited and agitated by one story she told where she never mentioned Mr. Thomas.

"Honey, something terrible happened to Kelly the other day, she was raped!"

"No, that's terrible. How did it happen?" His penis twitched and jumped in her hand. She guessed the mention of rape had gone straight to his cock. This was something new.

"Kelly arranged to show a client a house. She was to meet him there in the evening. She hadn't met him before, but they had talked on the phone several times.

"When she arrived at the house, it was dark, both inside and outside. She saw that the lock box had been opened and the door was slightly ajar. She stepped inside the house thinking that the client or another agent must be inside. It was too dark to see anything though. As she was about to call out her client's name, a hand clamped over her mouth and another hand reached around and held her tightly.

"The guy whispered in her ear 'Don't make a sound and don't turn and look at me. If you do, it could be the last thing you do.'" Kelly was pretty sure that the voice was Mr. Thomas, but she didn't tell Andrew that.

"'Nod if you will do as I say.' he said next and Kelly nodded. She was scared to death he would hurt her.

"Then Kelly heard the door close and the man pushed her farther into the house. 'Remember, don't look at me. I'm going to let you go, but don't move unless I tell you. OK?' Kelly nodded. She felt his hands removing her jacket and heard him toss it aside. Then she felt his body against her back and his hands wrapped around her front and ran up and down her body, feeling her breasts and her crotch through her clothes. Kelly thought he was really tall. Then the man unbuttoned her blouse and the front clasp of her bra. She shrank back from his touch, but that only forced her back into his body and the cock she could feel against her back.

"One hand went under her skirt and down under the waist band of her panties. His fingers forced their way into her. She was so embarrassed when he started on her clit and it started making her wet. She wasn't supposed to respond to a rapist.

"Kelly waited, hoping he would lose concentration and give her chance to escape and trying not to let him arouse her. Then the man forced her down onto her hands and knees on the rug. 'Pull down your panties.' Kelly rested her forehead on the rug and reached back under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees. She was so scared, she knew the rapist was going to take her now. 'Pull up your skirt.' And Kelly pulled her skirt up to her waist."

"Why did she give in so easy?" asked Andrew.

"She was scared. She thought it was safer to submit than to fight." During the real event Kelly had been scared because she couldn't be absolutely sure it was Mr. Thomas, but she was sure enough that his game turned her on incredibly. On her hands and knees with her panties down and her skirt up, she felt so wicked.

"The guy got down behind her and just shoved it in. It really hurt, she wasn't that wet, and his cock was huge. Once he got in though, Kelly was humiliated, because her body betrayed her by responding again. Soon she couldn't help moaning and he laughed at her. The panties around her knees, her open blouse, her breasts hanging free made her feel like a teenager in a heavy make out session.

"Then the guy suddenly pulled out of her. 'Keep your eyes down.' She could hear that he was by her head now. 'Suck my dick, but don't you dare look at me.'

"Kelly rose slowly to her knees, but kept her head down. The guy sat on the back of the couch to bring his cock to the level of her mouth. She saw that the cock was black! Her rapist was black! Now she was even more scared. 'Suck it!' Kelly put her mouth over the cock, but it was so big, she could hardly do it, but she forced herself. Her body started betraying her again. She liked sucking her husband's cock and this one was much bigger. The size was turning her on. She couldn't help it." Kelly was enjoying making a story out of her experience. She could tell that Andrew was extremely turned on by the story.

"The guy said, 'Use your hands. Come on. I want the best blowjob you know how to give.' She could only fit part of his dick in her mouth. The guy made Kelly keep sucking until he came. He made her swallow it all. Kelly was grossed out with the idea of eating a black rapist's cum.

"The guy got behind Kelly and stood her up and made her lean over the back of the couch. 'Pull up your skirt again.' and Kelly did. She could feel her panties around her ankles now. He shoved right into her from behind. She was so wet that he went all the way in one thrust. The guy had already come once, so he fucked her for a really long time. He made her come twice. She couldn't help coming the first time, the big dick just forced her to come. As her second orgasm built though she couldn't help wanting it. She reached back between her legs and fingered her clit. The rapist came when she did and she could feel the big cock shooting its sperm into her.

"The rapist pulled out and told her not to move until he was gone.

"Kelly was humiliated by what she had done, how she had reacted to the rape. She stayed leaned over the couch with her ass in the air, scared to move. She could feel the guys cum dripping down her thigh. Finally she thought it was OK to move and she cleaned herself up and left. She never saw the rapist's face and only knew he was a big black man."

Andrew was embarrassed by how turned on he was by the story. He couldn't believe his cock was reacting this way to his mental movie of Kelly being raped by a black man. The idea of her mouth filled with his black cock and her face covered with the rapists cum horrified and fascinated him. Imagining her coming while being raped from behind sent a flood of sex hormones through his body. He urged Kelly's head toward his cock and she took it in. She'd been turned on by telling the story and knew he was now imagining that he was watching her suck a black cock instead of his own white one. That's where the idea finally hatched.


Kelly had mulled over the idea for a long time, but she became certain that Andrew would enjoy it. Tonight was the night. She let Andrew know that tonight would be special. They both showered and Kelly put on her sexy black dress. She told Andrew to put on only his big white terrycloth bathrobe. When they were both ready, she took him into the living room and sat him in the easy chair. She went to the front door and turned on the porch light. Then she got on her knees in front of him and looked straight in his eyes. "Honey, whatever happens tonight, please remember I love you and everything I do is for you. OK?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.