Shopping Trip - Cover

Shopping Trip

by GlowWorm

Copyright© 2012 by GlowWorm

Romantic Sex Story: Just a shopping trip at an upscale lingerie shop for her birthday...

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   .

His mind wandered as he walked through the mall. He had several things to buy today, in preparation for her birthday, and he wanted to make sure that he got everything on the list.

His first stop was the Art of Shaving store. He was out of his favorite shaving cream and soap, and needed to pick them up. She loved the way his face felt, and it was definitely worth the extra couple of dollars to buy quality items. Occasionally, he'd thought about picking up one of their razors, but he couldn't justify the cost in his mind ... not when he had better things to spend his money on ... like her!

Just a few steps away was the Wolford store, one of her favorites. As he walked in, he noticed one of the salespeople helping someone in one of the dressing rooms. He always felt uncomfortable coming into one of these stores without her. It seemed to him like the people that worked there always looked at him like he was a pervert or something. This afternoon was different...

The redhead behind the register looked familiar. He'd probably purchased something from her in the past, but he couldn't quite place her. As he moved through the store, looking through the items for something that –she'd- like, he watched her out of the corner of his eye.

She seemed to undress him with her eyes—she had a predatory look on her face. He knew he wasn't in bad shape, but he didn't really stand out of the crowd either. He wondered what was going on. She moved towards him, and he caught the extra wiggle in her ass from the measured steps. Her emerald-green blouse and above-the-knee black skirt really brought out the red in her hair and the paleness of her cleavage and hands.

As she came closer, he could see the freckles that proved that she was a real redhead. "May I help you," she almost purred.

"I'm just looking for something for my lady ... Her birthday is coming up soon. What do you have in stock that's new?"

"New?" She turned quickly towards one of the displays, showing that the slit in her skirt went higher than it originally appeared. He thought he could see a glimpse of green panties and what looked like garters, but he must have been mistaken. "We have a brand new selection of tights and dresses. What did you have in mind?" She turned back to him, and it was now quite obvious that she wasn't wearing a bra—or if she was, it was very sheer. The points of her nipples showed clearly through her blouse.

His mouth grew dry. "Well, I was hoping for something a bit lacy. She loves the vintage look. Do you have anything like that?"

"Unfortunately, not today. Our new collections are more modern, and we don't have anything in right now that's lacy. Would you care for anything else?" She leaned forward, showing him her ample cleavage.

"I'll look around and see if there's anything she might like. I might still be able to find something."

"Take your time. I'm here to help you with –ANYTHING- you might need," she said, with a definite sultriness to her voice.

He felt himself start to get hard. She was definitely doing her best to turn him on. But he wasn't going to go for it. He had –her-, and wasn't going to play around on her. Now, if –she- wanted to play with this young lady, he would definitely encourage it!

He looked briefly through the rest of the store, and didn't see anything that she either didn't already have or wouldn't appreciate. While he was walking through the small store, he noticed that the other salesperson had come back out after helping someone with the dressing room. She was a tall brunette, easily as tall as he was. She was dressed nearly identically to the first, except she was wearing a dusky blue blouse.

She started to walk towards him but glanced towards the young lady in green and then diverted her path over to the register. "He's just perving out, isn't he," she asked her co-worker.

"He says he's here for something lacy for his lady. We don't have anything lacy right now."

"Did you show him the –special- stock in the back?"

"No, I didn't. I didn't think he was worthy of that. He's just a perv."

"I don't know. He's dressed pretty nicely. And he shops at The Art..."

"You can take him back if you want. I don't think he qualifies."

"Fine. Be that way. I'm not sharing MY commission..."

The brunette headed for him quickly. "Sir, we actually do have some stock that just came in ... it just might fit what you're looking for. If you'd care to come with me, I can show you."

He looked at her, wondering if he could believe her. Her nipples were also rock hard and showing through her blouse.

"OK. Lead on. Let's see what you've got."

"Yes, sir. I'll be glad to show you everything I've got... ," she said breathily, "for sale, that is."

She moved in beside him, surreptitiously wrapping her arm around his waist. "I think you'll like what we have for you, sir."

He pushed away from her. "I don't know what you're thinking. I'm here to find something for my lady."

"I'm sorry, sir. I thought you were looking for something ... different ... something that we only offer to a select few clients."

"I advised your coworker as to what I was looking for. I'm looking for something lacy, in a vintage look. My lady loves things like that."

At this point, they were in the short hallway with the dressing rooms. He could hear noises coming from one of them—the person that she was assisting earlier. She turned to him, making sure that she couldn't be seen from the front of the store, and flipped her skirt up, revealing a tiny, lacy pair of panties—the same dusky blue as her blouse. "Would this be something that she'd be interested in, sir?"

His voice caught in his throat, and his cock instantly became rock hard as he noticed the moist spot in the middle of the panties. "Uhm ... uhm ... uhm ... yes, I t--t--think she—she'd like those," he stammered.

She ran her fingertips across his jawline and then down the hollow of his throat.

He caught himself. "No, we shouldn't be doing this. My lady wouldn't approve!" He pushed her away, even though he was tempted.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.