B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 361

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 361 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Sunday morning while we were doing breakfast and taking care of babies, we had the TV morning talk shows on. The independent debate was the talk of the morning; the ratings were the best of all the debates to date, even better than the party-run debates.

ZNN Sunday Morning analyzed every question and every response, even down to the facial expressions. Then they analyzed the questions as groups trying to see if the moderators were biased or playing favoritism to either of the individual candidates.

Then they did a dissection of the protests and the protesters. The channel had video of all the school buses trying to block the entrance and what had happened to the three of them.

They even had video of the protesters climbing out of the rear emergency exit of the bus with interviews. The front exits were jammed because the jersey walls we had set them on had damaged the operating mechanism. The protesters were claiming that their rights had been violated because they were not allowed to block the entrance and continue their protest.

The final segment was on the Marla Snoops and Julio Barns smack down, as they had labeled the incident. They had used the clip as the teaser for the whole show as it was. They played the video in regular speed and slow motion. A couple on the panel thought it terrible that Marla had been struck down just for spitting on me.

There was a good five minute shouting match between the panelists before they moved on to Julio. ZNN even had their sports analyst break down the punches I had thrown at Julio. It was almost a comedy listening to the narration on 15 seconds of action.

Arthur Kennedy promised to extend an invitation to us for appear on next Sunday’s show. Then he said, “I might have a phone number; let’s see if anyone answers it.” My phone started ringing.

I debated if I should answer and finally decided to, “Hello,”

“Arthur Kennedy here, is this BJ?”

“Yes, this is BJ. Good morning Arthur, say good morning to the rest of the panel for me if you would.”

“BJ, give me a second to transfer my call the conference phone on the round table. BJ, I hope I am not interrupting your breakfast,” Arthur said.

“No, we just finished up and are listening to your broadcast before we get started with our day. It was a very late, very busy night,” I replied.

“Yes, I can imagine that you had a very late night with all the action. You heard that the ratings were better than anyone expected and you had a good crowd in the convention center. How was it determined who would get seats?” Arthur asked.

“Anyone who had donated to any of the candidates in the area received an invitation to request tickets for seats,” I replied.

“There were a lot of really good questions. Where did they come from, who decided the questions?” David Young asked.

“They came from the attendees; when the invitations were sent out a postcard to submit a question was included,” I replied. Then I added, “3500 were returned. We simply compiled them in-house. Then Jenny and Marcy chose the best ones.”

“I think what you did to Marla Snoops for spitting on you was over the top, totally over the top,” Candy Brown irately said as soon as she has an opening to speak.

“I don’t like being shoved and called degrading names. I learned at a very early age that spitting on someone was a bad thing to do. The worst ass whipping I ever received as a child was over spitting. Now days it can be considered assault with the HIV virus. She assaulted me and I defended myself. Ms. Snoops is well past the age of the new ‘timeout in the corner’ discipline,” I replied.

“You did know that Marla and Julio sent two different groups of arsonists to burn down the Civic Center in the week prior to the debate. One group was as late as Friday night?” I asked.

“Just how do you know that Marla was responsible for that?” Candy asked.

“I can’t say right now - on-going investigation - you have to contact the Montgomery County police for details on that,” I replied.

“I need to run, maybe some time in the near future we can visit around the table and have chat,” I replied.

We made one more trip back to the Convention Center Sunday afternoon. New employees from Jake’s VA site were loading up all the jersey barriers. Jake wanted all of them back in the yard before noon Monday so there was enough time to return the forklift.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.