B.J.Jones the Story of My Life - Cover

B.J.Jones the Story of My Life

Copyright© 2012 by jballs

Chapter 330

Ex-Military Sex Story: Chapter 330 - This is the story of the life of Roberta Josephine Jones. Shortened to BJ by her friends. From the battle fields Afghanistan with the Marines, loss of her life time friend, with flash backs to her wild youth. After the Marines she must find her way in the world. The early chapters of this story includes incest, les,rape and other adult themes. I plan for this to be a multi-part serial. This is my first attempt at writing. Much of the sex is in the early chapters changing to action and drama.

Caution: This Ex-Military Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Nudism   Slow  

Friday morning I was in the gym an hour early. I had been awake for a couple hours; Jenny had had a restless night. I massaged her legs with her favorite lotion twice and gave her a back rub before she went back to sleep. I had taken her phone and placed it on the table so it would not wake her and placed a 'do not disturb' sign on our door.

I checked my emails first thing. The agency guys had done the favor I asked for last night. I had pictures taken from their nightly drone missions over the bay in infrared and several different night vision shots of the compound. I printed them off on my printer.

Then the fire chief called to say he had the equipment with him and would meet me in the restaurant in 10 minutes. I would make it in time by pushing hard.

I was exiting my truck when he drove in the parking lot.

"Let me grab some guys," I went inside and found six of the RRT who had finished eating. The chief followed us back to the compound.

"What the hell is this? Your own special prison?" Chief Grimes asked when he and assistant chief Sammy Little stepped out of the Chief's truck. They were obviously impressed by the razor wire.

"The final step in advanced training for a selected few of our security teams, depending on what part of the world they are going to," I replied.

Bob was already there. I positioned my guys and myself and then the Chief and Bob went up in the JLG man lift to use his fancy equipment.

After they were satisfied, we moved to several of the other buildings and the chief took more images. We met at my truck and downloaded the images into my laptop. I would be ready with a couple more things if the captains wanted to play. The Chief left me with two bags of gear, "Call me if you decide to use it. I will come back and help you set it up," he said.

When I dropped the guys back at the restaurant, Andy Riddick was there with Jamie, Jake and Dad. It was a perfect time to explain in detail what might happen if Peters and Hamilton wanted to spice up the last hours here, what I wanted the men to do and what I needed set up in a rush.

Jamie and I had been preparing for the hostage training ever since I had received the request from Victor. All the necessary goodies were in the armory.

I stopped by the pilot's office to verify which choppers were there and pilots. I placed a 3 hour hold on my choice of both.

Back at the gym, Vicky, Ching Lee and I went through final training module with the Rochester SWAT team. Then we did the breakout bull session. While I was looking at emails I printed out the images from the chief's equipment.

"What did we do wrong? What did we do right? Then, how do we improve?" These were questions that we needed answered in order to stay at the top of our game. We received some very good feedback; almost all of it positive, with just a couple things in the negative column.

With everything that had gone on here this week and with all the people here, I was relieved. It was not an A+ but it was good.

"You said that you had something special that we could do before we go," Peters said.

"Yes I do, let me make a couple of calls first." Then I called Bob, "Is the site ready?" I asked.

"All the debris is gone. I am ready to move the items you wanted. Jake and the gang are here," he replied.

"It's a go; set it up, have Andy and his group at the terminal building, Jamie has the gear they need."

I called Jamie next, "It's a go, remember the weapons that shoot blanks and blank rounds only! Make sure no-one has live ammunition. You will have no more than ½ an hour to get the group equipped so they can be in position before this group arrives to get their equipment," I said.

Then I called Hanna, "It's a go, be at the airport. Are you sure you are up to this?" I asked.

"You bet! We are on our way," was her reply.

I picked up all the papers from the printer.

"OK, here is the scenario for this exercise. We have two people who were kidnapped last night and are being held at a site not far from here. We know this from photographs taken over the last few days."

"The site was being watched. Here are thermal images from a day ago. There are no hot spots; no one is there other than a heating system running. Here are thermals taken early this morning."

"As you can see two buildings have multiple hot spots and what looks like there is someone being held on the second floor," I said.

Peters turned his head to me and with a raised eyebrow, "You have access to satellite thermal imaging?" There were markers and satellite identification markers on some of the pictures.

"A lady always keep secrets; every gentleman knows that," I replied with a smile.

"Now here was my plan as boss. I and going to send two five man fire teams on the ground, one for each side of the street. There is a junk yard to use for cover here and a tree line here to get close," I said as I pointed to the photo.

"Then I am going to have a chopper drop a five man team onto each roof of the two buildings. The buildings have stairwells with roof access," I stated.

"I have a pyrotechnics team who will be on site and is going in to create a distraction. There will be two reporters embedded but I don't know where yet. I will issue the weapons. Each man gets 20 rounds, each team gets 1 flash bang and 1 smoke grenade," I said then added.

"You have until I get a call; you get to tweak the plan. I have the gear for the guys rappelling out of the chopper," I said.

A few minutes later my phone rang; it was Jake, "We are ready. All your villain guys are in place along with the pyrotechnics. Did you know one of your guys was an explosive expert?"

"Of course, Jason checks them out very extensively. Better yet, he has a license for it that we can use if I ever need it," I replied.

10 minutes later Jamie was issuing the weapons and the toys to the Rochester men. Among themselves they had decided who was going to be on the ground teams.

Hanna and her camera man were at the hangar. Hanna had all kinds of go-pro cameras on a helmet and on a chest harness. The jacket she was wearing clearly identified her as TV media. Luckily the jacket was big enough for one of our bullet proof vests to fit under. The camera man filmed the fitting.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.