Whistler's Mother - Cover

Whistler's Mother

by Midsummerman

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: 'Plain Janes' are not always what they seem. Some have been tutored by relatives who remain in the background, waiting to receive victims into a contrived web.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   .

Jane Whistler's appearance was that of a well groomed, prim and clean living girl. At 30, she appeared to have been left on the shelf. She rarely socialised, other than to indulge her workmates on rare occasions – she was rarely asked to dance by the males as she was considered to be flat, a bit fat- not like the beanpole women that the 'blokes' seemed to lust after-and very plain. She was often seen wrapped in a cardigan with a tight blouse, whilst the other girls flashed their cleavages etc. The men often made jokes about her; 'the ice maiden', 'Miss Vinegar', 'The impenetrable forest' and so on. He had arrived with the others and listened to the jibes and pretended to join in with the jokes. This was one of those occasions on which Jane was out with workmates. He saw something in her that they obviously didn't but he was not sure what it was. He had always found all women attractive in their own way and, he viewed her body shape, which though might be described as 'plump' by some, was certainly not fat by any stretch of the imagination. She had dark brown hair in a pony -tail and dark brown eyes to match, which were not unattractive.

He fantasised designs on her and reasoned that if she just made a little effort she might receive attention. Maybe she didn't want it. He was looking at her at one point when she noticed his glance and their eyes met. He looked away immediately and could half see through the corner of his eye and sense a look of disdain from her.

'He's just like all the others' Jane thought. 'If only they knew! I'd like to get him amongst my REAL friends, and mother would soon show him the error of his ways'.

As the crowd filed away from the venue, some arranged to go to clubs and parties', Jane collected her dull grey coat and made for the exit alone. He downed the last bit of his beer.

'You coming to the club mate?' said a friend.

'No, I'm bushed mate-I'm away home.'

As he left the building his friends zoomed past in a cab as he followed about 20 yards behind Jane, who was walking with determination. Wolf-whistles and jeers such as 'Phwooar! You're lovely' were directed at Jane as she moved on. She stopped momentarily as the babble registered with her, and stared at the occupants of the cab with utter contempt. He fastened his pace, he wasn't sure why but he wanted to at least make some communication with this woman, whose shape and posture though in a dull grey coat was unmistakably feminine in the extreme.

'Oh ... err hi—err Jane?' he stumbled out as he reached her. She seemed to know he had been behind her, because even though her retort was a plain contemptuous 'What do you want?'she almost had half a smile on her face.

'Oh, I err just wanted to apologise for staring at you the way I did.'

'Bingo' thought Jane, with a sensation of success, 'I'll soon have this one on a hook, mother would appreciate him too, ' Jane had known many men in another life she led, and this one had the right smell and look. He may not have been fully aware of it, but she was. His manner and attraction to her was chemical and not just an urgency to be polite. She knew that given the correct stimulus he would submit completely to women.

'Yes, I saw you staring and joking at me with those other pigs, why must you?' He was anxious to make her see another way; her question would make him make the first move. She knew this.

'No, no, really I wasn't poking fun, ... just, just... '

'Just what!' she barked; this reaction from her showed an assertiveness that pleased him-why? He didn't really know, but he told her.

I just think you are an attractive woman and I wondered if you'd be interested in me'. Jane stopped dead at that point.

'So that's it; It's not just an apology then, you've obviously missed out on your usual date and are that desperate you think you can get your hands into my panties'. She knew full well from what she had seen and heard from him already that this was not the case, but she was relishing what he would now offer her. She so hoped he'd bite and not just say 'Oh well suit yourself' and walk off, as many others had done, proving they were not what she was after. She was beginning to want this man already; he smelled that right.

'No, No, no, ' His voice broke as he replied.

'I just wanted to know you; I'll see you again tomorrow or the day after, please just name the date, I really do find you attractive.' Jane's nether regions tingled with delight. She looked him full in the eyes, put her arms around his neck and pulled his face toward her'. As their lips met she put one arm down and around his buttocks and squeezed his middle up to hers. As she demonstrated a warm and succulent kiss, the nature of which he'd not had in a long time, she felt his cock swell as she squeezed. He tried to pull away his middle region, embarrassed at the reaction, but she was having none of it. She released her lips only for a moment to say.

'Don't worry I'm just as excited too'. She pursed her lips and took him in again. She was definitely the one who was in control of the situation. His cock went rock hard up against her. She had captured him. He was finding it hard to comprehend this transformation, but he was oh so glad he'd made the effort. His heart palpitated the way it did when he'd looked at childhood sweethearts. There was something intoxicating about this woman.

'You'll let me walk you home then?' He said eagerly, like a pupil trying to please a favourite teacher with the correct answer.

'Why of course' she said. 'If you're to take me out, you must first see my mother. She'll only let me go if she approves of you.' He thought this a little strange of a woman of 30 or so, and began to think that the situation may have something to do with her being the way she was. Anyway, he thought of that kiss and the way it made him feel, so he was happy to oblige and hoped that her mother approved of him. As if she had read his mind, she said.

'You needn't worry, the fact that you've looked after me in bringing me home and are willing to come in for coffee will seal her approval'. They walked slowly to a residential part of the town, not saying much to each other, just glancing and smiling now and again, stopping occasionally to repeat the kiss. His member was now permanently semi-erect, such was his pleasure with what he thought was his 'catch.'

'I live in 'The Avenue' –it's just up here.'

'Christ!' he thought, ' her family has money too.' 'The Avenue' was made up entirely of huge detached houses. Her mother would never approve of him he thought; 'he was just a working-class bum and she'd not like that. Still, he looked at Jane and imagined her in a fashionable outfit with high heels. He was really beginning to want her badly.

The houses had names, not numbers, in 'The Avenue' they reached the drive on one called 'Valhalla'; 'Here we are she said, and tugged him anxiously up the drive; she would not calm down inside until she had him in the door. He squeezed her and gave a sheepish grin as if to say 'here we go then'. And they walked on. 'Valhalla' was a nicely proportioned six bedroom residence in typical Edwardian style, with whitewashed stucco walls and a large arched entrance porch. Jane pulled the house keys from her bag and grabbed his arm tightly with one hand as she crossed the threshold. Once inside she smiled at him and he sensed she was excited about his meeting her mother. His feeling was more one of trepidation. She took his coat and coaxed him through the large, sharply decorated hallway. There were several modernistic pictures on the walls which were painted white; a long multi-coloured rug lay on the polished floorboards. She led him into a large sitting room which was furnished with dark brown leather sofas and modern state of the art fittings, large plasma television etc. Because of Jane's appearance, he had half expected to walk into a house which still had an Edwardian feel to match its exterior. Something did not compute about her appearance. It was all a bit weird. She sat him down.

'I'll put some coffee on and find mother'. She left the door ajar and he could hear conversation in the background but not make out what was being said. He expected to hear sterner tones and for her to come back and ask him to leave; this was too comfortable a situation to be true. He then heard exactly the opposite; clearly there were giggles. Jane reappeared.

'Mother's in another room smoking; I'll take you'

He was led through another room to the one in which she was. The room was much darker with heavy crimson drapes at the windows, heavy embossed wallpaper mainly red and orange, Black and russet leather furnishings. The lights were low ad there was a sweet smell of joss-sticks burning to quell that of the tobacco. There sat in the corner of a huge black leather sofa was mother. She was stunning. She sat with her legs crossed facing him, tight black lycra leggings showing her curvy hips and thighs which ran into long slender legs, thinly strapped stilettos set off her elegant feet. She wore a low cut black satin blouse from which a pale skinned cleavage was made very evident. A shiny four inch thick golden belt about her waist completed the vision. She must have been about 55 but was in excellent shape; she had deep auburn hair, a delicately sharpened nose, hazel eyes and dark crimson glossed lips. She held in one hand a cigarette holder about six inches long. Somehow the fact that she smoked made her all the sexier.

She eyed him up and down and casually remarked.

'Seen something you like?' and gave a little laugh before he could reply- she knew he would ogle her and had received just the reaction she wanted. At this point Jane entered.

'Help yourself to coffee; I'm just going to change.

'Come and sit next to me!' said mother; 'It's not often men have the courage to be nice to Jane, never mind walk her home, I'm so pleased. You must be special'. He came and sat next to her, as he sat back the leather sofa sank invitingly; allowing him a perfect view of this woman in her prime. She took a gentle puff from the cigarette and heaved her cleavage disproportionately.

'Tell me what is you like about Jane' She asked- 'I'm not really sure' he said 'I just find her very attractive.'

'She wasn't much to look at earlier was she? She will insist on being dowdy when with her workmates. You should see her when she's out with our friends- she tries a little harder then!' He wondered who her friends were, and did mother tag along? How weird!

'Maybe you liked her tone? She can be so assertive at times; do you like assertive women? There's no shame in it you know, we have plenty of friends and acquaintances where madam has the upper hand.' He suddenly felt strangely relaxed at this question which some people may have found very very personal. She smiled at him wickedly; she had an idea what his answer might be. He thought of the sites he visited on the net, yes, women such as the one he was next to, and dominatrix's excited him.

'Perhaps.' He replied, ashamed to tell a girl's mother the whole truth ' I certainly don't think that men should boss women around, and there's something about her I really like, but I don't know what.' She smiled knowingly at him.

'You naughty thing you! Oh, you'll tell me all when you get to know me a little more. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of each other. I like you already' She then made an announcement to him, as if in preparation for something that was to come. Putting her hand on his thigh and leaning across him she said quietly.

'Jane may not have told you yet, but I'm actually her step-mother, her real mother died when she was 14 and I married her father who has since passed away, two years after. Because she was of mature age when we first came together, this helped me become as much of a friend as a mother to her – please don't let on I've told you, she'll let you know in her time'. Just then the door opened and in walked Jane. He took a sharp intake of breath at the sight

.

She said she was to change and change she had! She was now wrapped in a black silken kimono style dressing gown wrapped tightly round her curves, her hair was down, and she had applied a little eye-liner and glossy red lip-stick. She also wore slippers with spikey heels. The coffee was on a table some distance from the sofa; she walked between him and the table, her back to him, placed her feet together, kept her legs rigidly straight and bent over to pick up two coffees. This gave him an inviting view of her sumptuous bottom.

'Good Girl' Thought mother.

'What is going on?' He thought to himself. 'This cannot be happening to me, I'm not that lucky!' She handed him a coffee and sat next to him in the opposite corner to mother, mirroring her pose, but allowing one side of the kimono to slide off exposing a luscious pale thigh. He nearly choked on his coffee and only just managed to stop spurting it out through his nostrils when mother next spoke.

'He was just telling me how he adores assertive women' he turned to her as she smiled sweetly at him and said; 'That is true, isn't it?' He resigned himself to it-he reasoned he must do why else was he here? And even if he was unsure of the fact, he wanted her all the more so he wanted to please mother.

'Yes he said. In fact I worship women'. Jane placed her hand on his crutch and rubbed him gently. There was no way he could hide the bulge in his trousers. Mother did not bat an eye-lid.

'Wonderful!' said Jane; 'can we take him to the club next Friday?'

Mother replied.

'Of course; we'll have to find him an outfit though'; Jane squeezed his bulging cock.

'You don't mind if mother comes along do you?' He looked at the magnificent woman next to him-

'Not at all, it will be a pleasure.' Both the women knew it would be. He gave them his shirt, waist and shoe size so they could prepare. He didn't dare ask about 'The Club' he was just ecstatic with his find.

'Time to go now' said Jane, 'kiss mother goodbye'- as he leant over to peck her cheek, she pulled his face in and kissed him fully on the lips.

'Sweet dreams' she said smilingly and gently patted his crutch, feeling his firmness as he stood up. He swallowed sharply. Surely he was dreaming already? Jane took him to the door for a parting kiss, as he turned by the door to begin, she stepped back a pace and threw her kimono wide open, showing him her beautifully voluptuous naked body; she stepped forward and wrapped it about the two of them as she hugged him.

'Ohhh! I wish you were naked too!' His cock pulsated as they had a long and sensual kiss.

'Till next Friday then! You promise you'll turn up?' He promised. Even if it meant camping in her driveway, he'd be there Friday. He trudged quickly back to his dingy rented bed-sit. He knew there was something which needed attending to before he could sleep. He could not believe his luck.

The week at work dragged and dragged, oh how he wished he had the same employer as Jane- he could casually bump into her and check all was OK for Friday, to ensure that he hadn't had his drink spiked on the night he met her, making it all a dream. On the Thursday Evening, he was struggling with a supermarket bag and his key at the door to the shabby Victorian flats where he rented, when a car horn sounded behind him. It was Jane and her mother in an old Jaguar convertible.

'Hi he said, uncomfortably, 'I was just visiting... ' Mother cut in- frowning.

'Don't fib!' then she smiled.

'We can't have you living there, you poor thing – we'll talk about it tomorrow- be at the house by seven sharp- we have to prepare you, remember!' Jane looked longingly at him. His cock rose automatically- his embarrassment was forgotten completely.

He walked the drive and rang the bell at the front door of the large house. He was greeted by mother. She was breath-taking. Her hair was tied in a tight bun; her face was exquisitely made up- eyeliner making her eyes all the more piercing-lips cherry red and glossier than ever. She had a black silver-studded choker around her neck and a skin tight latex cat-suit which might as well have been sprayed on – he couldn't help but notice her sex which protruded nicely, and seemed to do so all the more when she noticed him looking at it.

'Naughty boy!' She teased. 'At least come into the house and inspect me.' He said nothing; he could not. He was mesmerised by this perfect woman. He had to remind himself that he had come to see Jane, but mother was beginning to suck his soul into her clasp. She was oh so powerful without seemingly even trying. He would willingly do anything, anything, she told him. At that moment he began to realise his submissiveness in earnest for the first time. She shut the door behind him.

'Up you come, Jane is waiting for you. We're going to have some fun dressing you.'

'I can dress myself!' He thought, but did not dare question her. Before they ascended, she smiled and playfully held him back so that she was sure he were two steps behind her, allowing him the best view of her as she swivelled her legs and bottom as she rose. The vision was not wasted on him; her beautiful arse shimmered and stretched the black latex as she took each step, he could not control his excitement and the motion and friction of his trousers on his erection as she deliberately ascended slowly made him fear he might disgrace himself before they reached the top.

The upstairs to the house was lavishly decorated and the floorboards of downstairs gave way to thick carpeting; the décor was darker as they moved toward a room at the rear of the house. She stopped at the door.

'Kiss me before we go in' she said. He did so willingly. She kissed him as before; square on the lips –she held his head with both hands and smudged as much cherry-red gloss as she could on his lips. She then worked it in with a slender finger.

'Yeeess.' She murmured; 'that will do just nicely'. They entered the room. It was a fair size, very darkly decorated with a huge bed about half the size again of a King size which was dressed with black and maroon silk sheets. A dressing table was across from the end of the bed and the entire wall behind it was a huge mirror. He noticed that mother had sat at the end of the bed and had acquired a thin flexible cane from somewhere. She was looking at him with a wry smile. She pointed to a spot in the middle of the floor with the cane.

'Stand just there!' He did as he were told. Though he had a queasy feeling of uneasiness in the pit of the stomach, a strange sense of pleasure was beginning to take hold of him. She then spoke coldly and assertively.

'Now you will remove all of your clothes.' Though he was embarrassed by the request, he fully understood the command in her voice and could not deny this goddess. He was also glad to remove clothes which reminded him of another world- he yearned to feel part of this one. He fumbled with buttons and flies which were normally no problem at all; he could see in the mature woman's face that this added to her pleasure. This was her first act in humiliating the male, who would soon know his place. He stood naked before her; his penis rigid at 45 degrees. She studied him for a moment.

'Put all your clothes in that basket and return to the spot'. He disposed of the clothes and returned, but was a foot short of where he had been. She cut the air with the cane, making him jump, and pointed to the correct spot. His bottom tingled at the thought of that cane and he needed no further prompting. She smiled generously at him.

'Don't worry, you're coming along just perfectly, I won't really hurt you- not yet anyway! ... now kneel and face the bed!' He dropped to his knees. Mother casually turned her head toward the door on the other side of the room, in which was a luxurious en-suite complete with its own furnishings. The door slowly moved further inward and out from the room stepped the most beautiful women he'd ever seen.

It was Jane Whistler. Jane Whistler! He said it over and over again. The initial dowdy creature had only partly revealed her charms when she had transformed on that night last week. Now she showed just how completely captivating she could be. She wore thigh length patent boots and her thighs and delectable bottom were softly wrapped by sheer black tights. She turned to allow him a full rear view before she sat; the tight thin black leather panties were no more than a g-string at the rear, and the front;, as per mother, revealed the full shape of her womanhood enticingly. Her tight black corseted bodice squeezed her waist and acted to support her prim and perfect breasts which were not hidden, but greatly emphasised by the thin see-through black chiffon of her top. Her pony tail was now jutting from the crown of her head and was bound for the most part in black leather; the three inches or so remaining, like a tassel. Her facial make-up set her off as the very essence of a superior and dominant woman. From that moment on He knew he would never get away from her, unless this was as she desired. She smiled sweetly at him and glided sideways to sit near mother.

'Remain on your knees and come closer.' said mother. He shuffled forward, transfixed by the two.

'Closer!' mother barked; he moved in till his erection was virtually touching the bed between the two women. They had him just where they wanted him. He had smelt their expensive perfume on entering the house, but they knew he'd smell the sweet scent of their arousal now he was close. They toyed with his hair, touched his skin, and mother teased the end of his manhood with her wicked cane.

'Look at his dear little weapon- it's so sweet!' Her tone then became a little sterner.

'Though you will always refer to me as mother, you will now refer to Jane as 'Mistress', as she will now own you. Do you understand?' He was still dazed by it all, but how he wanted to be hers. Before he could reply Jane spoke.

'Please say that you'll be mine!' There was more desire than dominance in her tone at this point, and this somehow touched him in sharper fashion than any cane could.

'Yes Mistress, I want be yours, I want to be owned by you.'

Jane Whistler swelled with satisfaction and gratitude at his response; something inside her fluttered like never before. Though she'd had boys and men in this position before, they had been simple objects of lust and titillation. She liked this one like no other. Her full confidence restored, she tried her new goods out;

'You may kiss my boots now' she said haughtily. He bent down and kissed the shiny forefoot of each boot and the women sniggered. His member throbbed at this. Now he was looking forward to what lay ahead.

'Now we'll dress you for the club.'

He was ushered to the dressing table and prepared. Firstly a silky cord was tied, not too tight, not too loose, around the top of his scrotum and base of his penis.

'This is to remind you, every time you are erect, and when you are flaccid that you are owned.' When it had been tied he immediately understood; it was curiously uncomfortable, yet pleasurable and he took in its significance immediately. He was made to wear a baggy black silk skirt which went full length the floor; a simple elasticated waist band. He felt a little uncomfortable in this as he thought people may think him transvestite. The ladies saw his discomfort.

'Good' they said, 'You'll soon learn to enjoy the humiliation of wearing this, it's intended to make you feel effeminate and will help you with the humility we desire.' He tried to look contented with the explanation but they knew this was not the case. They both smiled with satisfaction. The skirt was topped with a sleeveless full length black silk shroud.

'This is an authentic replica of a shroud worn in regency times by men at the gallows; this would be worn as they were noosed and despatched – we're told that this attire was chosen because in those days, the mob would steal the clothes from the corpse as it hung there, and that this would deter them- the clothes having been donated to friends prior to the drop. We believe otherwise though; we think it was done so the men could experience a full and free erection as they hanged, because it is well known that men disgrace themselves and ejaculate when enjoyed by the rope. Oh, if only public hangings were still allowed.' Sighed mother.

'How does it feel to be wearing an 'execution cape'? Perhaps we'll have some role play games later.' For some strange reason this gave him the stiffest erection he'd had in some time which was patently apparent as it caught in the billowing cape; the silky cord squeezed his balls giving him his first reminder.

His feet were adorned with strange soft, high heeled slippers with a sparkly 'J W' on each at the toe, emphasising Jane's ownership; these stretched his legs, making him look even more effeminate; the women could not help but show their pleasure at this- they were thoroughly enjoying his humiliation. Jane then took great pleasure in finishing the job by fitting him with a collar and leash; this was her privilege alone, as she now owned him. He was made to look at himself in the huge mirror. From the neck down there may well have been a woman in there. He looked at the ravishing dominatrix who was now his mistress, and her mentor, the superior mature woman who could control him without question. He was really beginning to enjoy the the humiliation already endured and that which would no doubt follow. The women delighted in posing before a time-delay camera for a few pictures, Mother picked up two leather face masks from a hook on the wall and then sorted around in a draw for a larger one- she placed it against his face.

'Ideal!, we're ready for the club.'

...

At first he wobbled on the humiliating shoes, but managed to gain some control, enough to be shepherded into the back of a large plush black car with, of course, leather seats. He nestled, now strangely comfortably into the back seat; Jane cuddled up to him.

'I know you're scared.' She said, as though talking to a small child.

'But don't worry, you'll see, you will learn to enjoy what's to come.' And she smiled wickedly. Mother drove as she spoke.

'Oh by the way; did you like that room where we changed you?'

'Err, yes of course, it was very comfortable.' He replied.

'Good. Because that's where you will be staying-we'll need to take good care of you from now on-we can't have you getting ill or something in that hovel you were in!'She giggled.

'Thank you.' he replied; it seemed his entire world was moving over to theirs. Jane pulled him to her on hearing this confirmation; she engaged him in a long luscious kiss once more. Mother saw this in the rear-view and was mildly anxious for once; Jane had not shown this much interest in any of her previous captives before. As per planned, they had all been trained at the house and sold off to other women at the club, having spent weekends at various homes where the prospective buyers could sample and test the prospective purchases. He WAS a darling though, she pondered.

'Shall we drive through the Town Centre on the way?' said mother. She was anxious to pull Jane's attention away from her present fixation.

'Oh, oh OK!' said Jane sitting up. He was horrified! What if the car broke down? What if he were seen dressed like this by someone he knew? What if the Police stopped us? For the first time in about 2 hours he lost his erection. Mother caught the look on his face and was delighted. He wasn't quite so happy, but it was twilight now and images were difficult to make out anyhow, he reasoned. With wicked determination she drove right past the Working Men's club he had attended only last week; it was about to open and the wall next to it was lined with men and women queuing to get in; one of them casually stepped off the pavement and down the kerb to stamp out a spent cigarette ... this was the chance mother had hoped for; she blasted away on the horn!!! Though there wasn't the remotest chance of the man being run over, he had served her purpose well; all eyes in the queue stooped down to see and homed in on the car and its occupants as the light faded. He held his breath and tried with all his might to appear nonchalant. The car streaked by. Back in the queue, three of the men looked at each other.

'Did you see who that was?'

'Yeah' said another. 'The lucky, lucky bastard!-did you see that gorgeous bird he was with, and in that huge car? How the hell has he managed that? Wearing a dicky-bow tie as well- he's a dark horse! I bet the lucky sod gets to give her a right spanking later.'

They could not have been further from the truth with their last supposition.

As the car moved on he began to relax a little. Mother smirked at her escapade knowing full well that people outside the car may make out faces, but would not see, focus, or recollect what the occupants wore below neck level. He tried not to allow it, but the silk felt luxuriant against his naked body, Jane noticed him squirming and rubbed him gently.

'Oh how I'm going to enjoy parading you in front of my friends-we're going to have a simply delicious evening.'

This was better thought mother; when she's relaxed and had a few drinks with the other women who adored her company, she'd soon need no goading into teasing and tormenting their latest asset. The car went down an exclusive drive at the town's outskirts, past a 'No through Road' sign and up to an obscure and unadvertised gated driveway. Mother let the window down and waved an electronic pass card- the gates swung open-on they went. About half a mile further on, in a clearing amongst thickly set mature trees was a huge house; ablaze with lights like a Christmas tree. There were large cars pulling up all the time. From them strutted Dommes with various slaves. As they pulled up, he went to get out.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.