Axiom  - Cover

Axiom

Copyright© 2012 by halcyondreams

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Never date anyone from work, or should you?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual  

"Moving on to Section 1.01, Existing Financing Facilities ... Pursuant to the agreements of the type(s) and date(s) as stated in Section 2(a) of the First Schedule..."

Gwyneth briefly looked up from the laptop to steal a glance at Aidan. His face was serious as ever as he focused on the case at hand, one hand covering his mouth like he always did when he was thinking. Aidan wasn't in charge of the case, but it was a habit of his to remain updated on the on-goings of every team - and today, he was sitting in on her team's meeting. Last week was amazing, and the thought of it made her want to smile, but she wore a mask of impassive indifference in that meeting as she recollected the events of their first week together.

On Wednesday, he had whisked her away from work discreetly and pretended to go over the details of a merger while they were in the car together. What the driver couldn't see was Aidan's hands underneath the bulky folio that covered their laps, his fingers stealthily working their way up to feel her wetness through the fabric of her underwear. Without batting an eyelid, Gwyneth continued to drone on about the possible complications in regards to each clause, even as he pushed the fabric aside and plunged his finger into her hot depth, loving the way she instinctively squeezed around the intruding digit.

In the elevator he kissed her passionately, one hand working on the buttons of her shirt as another continued to explore her pussy. Then they were in the living room where he was sprawled on the sofa, sipping on a glass of whisky as she was on her knees, bobbing her head on his cock, sucking and licking him until he came in thick spurts into her open mouth. She looked up at him lasciviously as he shot his load onto her tongue, knowing full well the pleasure that he obtained from the sight. When he was done, she swallowed slowly, licking her lips to make a show of how much she enjoyed it, and he smiled as he took a deep swig of the amber drink.

On Saturday, he was fucking her hard from behind as she was on all fours, her small breasts swaying slightly with every thrust. He could hear the muffled moans at the back of her throat that clearly displayed her arousal.

He paused to flip her onto her back and repositioned her legs into a frog-like position.

"You're not much of a screamer, are you?" he grunted.

She shook her head no and reached out to guide his cock back into her dripping pussy.

He batted her hand away and leaned in close.

"I'm not buying it," he smirked haughtily, "I know that deep down inside, you want to wail and moan like a crazed bitch," he whispered hotly in her ear.

"I - " she tried to answer, but he cut her off by circling a hand around her throat.

"Scream for me," he commanded, his crystal eyes piercing hers. Aidan roughly pushed into her and began to pound her hard, his hand still carefully wrapped around her neck, the friction of his thrusts against her clit driving her mad with lust. He was right, it was in her nature to scream - but one too many boyfriends had commented on her volume, and she'd decided to shut up for good after that. But not now. As she felt the familiar darts of pleasure dissipating through her body, making her head giddy and her stomach ache for release, she knew she had to. Gwyneth threw her head back and let out a loud moan that filled the room.

"Oh, God, yes, fuck me, yes, yes, yes..." she chanted, her voice so feverish with desire she could barely recognize it. Her real self was beginning to break through now, the primal need starting to rise through the cracks of an otherwise perfect veneer. It was plain liberation - pure and simple. Aidan relished watching her shed her skin as she stretched on the bed, thrusting her hips upwards while she moaned and begged for him to fuck her.

As she neared her climax, he pulled out of her, making her growl in surprise. He made her get back into doggy position and continued to fuck her frantically until she felt her orgasm explode within her, and then she cried out in a single high-pitched whine while her pussy contracted involuntarily around his cock. Afterwards they lay in bed, Gwyneth deep in slumber having been totally spent from the orgasm, and Aidan smiled to himself at his new discovery. Who would've thought that Gwyneth Kenner, the confident, brainy lawyer, had a secret submissive streak?

"You always fall asleep so quickly," Aidan grumbled as they lazed in bed in the morning. "Five minutes after sex and you're off with the Sandman."

"Hey," she punched his arm lightly, "it's not my fault this bed is ridiculously comfortable. Seriously, what is it made of, angel feathers?"

He chuckled softly. "It's a Hypnos," he stroked her arm gently. "Worth every penny, isn't it?"

She murmured in agreement, burrowing her face in a plush pillow. It really was a luxurious bed - she'd never been so comfortable in her life - the mere thought of heaving herself out of bed took all the effort in the world.

"Will you be staying for breakfast?" he started to kiss a trail on her bare back, gently brushing his wet lips over her smooth skin.

"I might," she replied playfully. He kissed her deeply, his body pressed so close to hers that she could smell his skin, his true, natural scent.

"Okay, I will," she relented, prompting a broad smile from him. She slid out of bed, pulling the sheet with her. "Where are my clothes?"

"I don't think Alfred is done with them," he was referring to the butler, who usually had her clothes ready by morning. "Stay put, I'll get you something to throw on."

He left the room and returned with a Paul Smith t-shirt and a pair of boxers. Gwyneth was puzzled. "Why do you keep your clothes in a different room?"

Aidan grimaced ever so slightly, an almost imperceptible movement of the face.

"This isn't my room, love," he said gently, not wanting to offend her.

"Oh, okay." Gwyneth felt put out. Of course this wasn't his room, she reminded herself. She wasn't the girlfriend, didn't belong here, and this wasn't a relationship. Truth be told, she felt slightly hurt, but choosing to gloss over the subject, she shrugged into his clothes and leapt into the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"Section 2.04, Continuing Security ... The security created under this supplemental deed is expressly intended to be and shall be a continuing security for the payment of the additional facility..."

As her colleague continued with the sleep-inducing spiel, Gwyneth found it increasingly difficult for her to focus on the meeting. Her attention was inexplicably drawn to Aidan every few minutes. She wondered if Aidan was thinking of her too; if he was thinking about the same things that were on her mind...

With every passing week, they broke new ground and explored different fantasies. It became quickly apparent that Gwyneth loved being dominated, and Aidan was more than happy to oblige - one of his favorite memories was that of her riding him with her hands tied behind her back, her screams muffled by a ballgag in her mouth. He gripped her hips and slammed her repeatedly onto his cock until she came in an unprecedented gush of juices, her thighs taut and her eyes rolled back in pleasure.

In the privacy of her own room, Gwyneth would finger herself to orgasm as she remembered how he'd tied her up and left her spread-eagled in bed, and then left the room for what seemed like hours while hardcore porn played on a TV in front of her. She couldn't contain her arousal as she watched the video of a woman being taken by several men, writhing at the feel of the familiar wetness pooling between her legs, her pussy aching to be filled.

After a while, she realized that she was being watched, and true enough, Aidan was standing at the door, observing her with hawk eyes. He was totally naked, the tip of his erection glinting with droplets of pre-cum, and as he held a drink in his hand, he looked every bit the picture of decadence. "Please," she begged, her voice like honey. "Please, fuck me." He sat the drink down on a nearby dresser and sat on the bed, grinning roguishly as he leaned over to take her nipple into his mouth.


The situation at work was easy to manage, considering they were not working on the same cases. With what little interaction they had at the office, they remained cool and professional, businesslike in every regard. Dylan's suspicions did not fade, instead his radar had pricked up at work and he quickly assumed it was a mutual colleague, much to Gwyneth's horror.

"It's Gavin, isn't it?" he squinted at her over his cup of coffee.

Her jaw dropped and she stared at him, agog.

"Are you kidding me? Gavin?" her expression was incredulous, and she snorted with laughter. "Wow, it's nice to know you think that lowly of me."

Dylan gave a tsk of irritation, clearly dissatisfied at his disability to figure out the identity of her mystery man.

She sighed wearily at the sight of his sullen expression. "Okay, okay," she admitted, defeated. He sat up in earnest, anticipating the reveal of a scandal.

"I have been shagging someone -" his eyes lit up like lightbulbs, but she held up a finger to stop him from speaking "-but, it's purely physical. And no, he's not from work," she rolled her eyes dramatically. "Whatever gave you that asinine idea, completely baffles me."

Dylan leaned back in his chair, clearly satisfied by the extraction of her confession.

"Well," he said smugly, "if he's not from work, then where did you meet this guy?"

"Bookstore," she lied smoothly. "Apparently, we both enjoy reading Safran Foer."

He scoffed at her answer. "Look at you, dating some hipster from the bookstore," he said mockingly. "Does he wear skinny jeans and thick black glasses he doesn't need?"

Her thoughts immediately flashed to Aidan and his immaculate Savile Row suits and Cartier cufflinks. Oh, the irony.

"I'm not dating him," she argued, sounding irritated. "Purely sex and nothing else," she whispered, not wanting her colleagues to hear her. "And he's not a hipster."

"Fair enough," Dylan said with an air of finality. "Do I get to meet him?"

"No," her eyes flashed with anger. "He's not a boyfriend," she hissed.

He held up his hands defensively. "Okay, okay ... just asking. No need to get all pissy, now."

Gwyneth ignored him and turned her attention back to her work.

"Gywneth."

She turned around sharply to see Aidan dressed in all black, holding a thick stack of files.

"A word, please? My office." He beckoned for her to join him. They walked together in silence towards his office, with Gwyneth wondering about why he would want to see her - until he opened the doors to his office and she saw a well-dressed black man sitting in one of the chairs. Aidan strode in confidently and placed the stack of files on his desk.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.