A Demanding Girl

by John D

Copyright© 2012 by John D

Erotica Sex Story: This story is set in rural Derbyshire and concerns Fiona Holmes, a young hedonistic nymphomaniac that Andy becomes embroiled with later in his life. Fiona meets Greg in the woods, and he is quite unprepared for her antics.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   .

"Well we don't care when you orgasm after ten seconds of sex," he cried and the blonde girl chuckled and pushed her partner back onto the ground, removing his glasses from him and placing them on the tree. He yelped as a twig broke against his back and Fiona swung her legs over him and positioned herself over his mouth.

Greg thrashed his legs; it was all very well picking up a wild girl from the exclusive public school but even amongst the guys, Fiona had a reputation for being demanding in the sack, something that Greg was finding out.

Fiona was a "rebound screw," the result of his girlfriend of eight months finishing with him and him wanting to let off some tension. She was easily found, using her Saturday freedom to peruse the local village and easy to talk to as she was unexpectedly warm and friendly.

At that point she was also undemanding, happy to buy herself a drink and wanting to join him in playing pool, not caring that her short tartan skirt rode up as she played each shot in the smoky pub. Fiona liked the Hare and Hounds, it was the only pub which the teachers from her wretched school wouldn't attend – it was too rough for them.

"There are several types of girl at that school," she told him, and went through generalising her classmates. She had put herself firmly in the rational, down-to-earth category which included very few other people, but she was not totally wrong. Her father owned a small company inherited from her grandfather who himself was the bastard son of a "Lord." Fiona wasn't attracted to money, she liked people and hedonism, and such she didn't really fit in.

Greg gave the seventeen year-old a weak smile as she potted the last ball before he had even managed to pot a single one. "That means you owe me a drink, and ya gotta order it nekkid," she crowed and he grunted towards her but Fiona was wasn't completely joking.

In the end Greg talked himself out of the ordering a drink naked if he would strip for her in the wood outside the village and on the road up to the school. Greg agreed to this, Fiona wasn't what he expected her to be, and he had found that she was a very warm, playful girl not the rampant crazy her reputation said she was.

Fiona licked her lips and smiled as Greg pulled down his boxer shorts in the clearing, and she kissed him, first on the lips and then on his nipples. His thick cock inflated immediately and she sighed looking down at it longingly.

She sunk to her knees and took his erect member in her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head, the only sounds coming from his groans of pleasure and the birds singing in the trees that surrounded them.

Fiona enjoyed the feeling of power she got whenever she went down on a guy: knowing that their pleasure was within her hands, the feeling of helplessness if she decided to hurt them; she was in total control, and resisted Greg putting his hands on the back of her head.

Greg was giving nasal snorts as Fiona sucked the tip of his sensitive manhood, enjoying the pressure she was putting on his glistening rod. Fiona reached down under her skirt and put her fingers in her panties, applying gentle circles to her clit, there was no way this random guy was going to get off with receiving a blow job and give her nothing in return.

It was a little restrictive on her hand, so she slid her panties and skirt down to her ankles knowing when she stood up they would be left behind on the ground.

Greg grunted as Fiona's tongue swirled around his cock and she closed her eyes, bobbing up and down on his member. He cried out and he felt an intense warmth building.

Fiona pulled Greg on top of her, and felt a thistle nestle in the small of her back, it didn't matter and she kicked off her red knickers and guided Greg into her glistening sex. She groaned the moment his cock touched her wall and he thrusted forward, her throwing her head back and sighing loudly – it had been over a week since she had last had sex.

Fiona was never completely fond of the missionary position but something told her that Greg would not be experienced in anything much more exotic than "basic fucking." Greg began to get a rhythm going, Fiona bucking her hips in time with Greg's powerful thrusts and she began pushing down on his cock.

Greg was grunting with every thrust, Fiona's oral start and then her passionate screwing was providing unreal sensations in his loins. He could feel it, the climax getting nearer and nearer. He needed to hold on, he needed to pull out but this girl had wrapped her legs around his waist.

He cried, desperate to hold onto his spurt for as long as he could but Fiona detected his twitching cock and watched as his face froze, twisted by pleasure and she sighed, looking at him frustrated as several streams of his semen was jettisoned inside her.

He giggled, and made an inappropriate comment as he grabbed his glasses from the tree, and Fiona pushed him back before mounting his face. "Eat me," she cried at his thrashing legs and Greg tried to close his mouth but his deposit was already trickling down her to his unwilling mouth.

Fiona wasn't feeling anything and pushed down on his skull. He yelled out, the screams muffled by her hairless cunt and she adjusted herself, pushing her anus into his nose. "Come on," she cried and Greg made a tentative slide up her crack with his tongue.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.