Doctor Office Whore - Cover

Doctor Office Whore

Copyright© 2012 by Pieeater

Chapter 2

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Married woman starts her new life as office whore. Later, her husband becomes involved.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Workplace   Cheating   Slut Wife   Wimp Husband   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Doctor/Nurse   Transformation  

Brenda looked down at her new toy. "Now, you may use my private bathroom to clean up. It's the door behind my desk, over there." She said, pointing in the direction of the half-bath.

Jennifer slowly stood up, feeling the pain between her legs, and stiffly walked towards the bathroom. She did her best to clean herself up using the sink. She was careful not to look in the mirror until she felt like she had cleaned herself up. After grooming herself, using the toilet, and collecting her fragmented thoughts, she walked back out into Brenda's office. She was still naked, and very much aware of it. Brenda however, was ignoring her completely and typing away on her computer.

"You will find an outfit in my file cabinet, second drawer. Throw your underwear away." Brenda ordered without looking up from her screen.

Jennifer tossed the underwear and bra in the waste basket next to Brenda's desk and crossed the room to the file cabinet. From the second drawer she pulled out a black miniskirt, and a dark red blouse. She put the skirt on and new that if she sat down, everyone and anyone would be able to see all they wanted. The blouse was loose up front with a V-neck that used to have buttons, but they had been removed. It wouldn't take much bending over to show somebody her tits hanging in front of her.

"May I go now?" Jennifer asked timidly after getting dressed.

"Just a moment, whore." Brenda said. "I've just finished sending out instructions to the staff. You'll find the same email in your inbox as well. I had to be somewhat discreet, but I'll spell it out for you now. Every person in this office knows what you are now. Therefore, if anybody who works here asks, orders, or instructs you to do anything sexual; you are to follow those orders to the letter. Now, as we are a doctor's office, there is a need to be discreet. Are you familiar with examine room 5?"

"Of course. That's the room that is waiting for several pieces of equipment to come in from supply." Jennifer replied.

"Well, those instruments are on indefinite backorder." Brenda said. "That is your room now, to be used for 'entertaining'. You may also be used in the records room as there is only one door and no windows. The break room is also fair game, as well as the back hall of offices where patients are not allowed to go. The only places you are to comport yourself with some discretion is the waiting room, front desk, or patient exam rooms besides number 5. Is that clear?"

"Yes, ma'am." Answered Jennifer, already trying to plan the rest of her day to stay in those 'safe zones'.

However, Brenda was already onto her. "If I find you spending an unnecessary amount of time in those areas though, you will be punished personally by me ... in any way I deem necessary."

Jennifer let the threat hang in the air for a moment before responding "Yes, ma'am." Once again, she felt utterly defeated.

"Good! I knew you were the right cunt to choose ... Now get out of my office."

Jennifer rushed to the door, intent on getting out of there. Then she remembered what she was wearing and she suddenly wasn't so anxious. After slowly opening the door she stepped out into the hall. As she made her way to the records room, she could feel the eyes of the staff on her. A few of the older ones, especially the women, looked at her with what looked like pity in their eyes. The rest of the eyes she saw though were full of lust and it scared her to meet their gaze.

She got to the records room without incident. She found the email the Brenda mentioned, and almost started crying again. It was already nearly 1:00, and she wasn't hungry after swallowing the amount of cum that she did, not to mention trying to accept the situation she was now in. After working for two hours without being interrupted and no other confrontations, she thought that maybe Brenda overstated the situation. Then the door opened and her two fellow secretaries walked in. They both handled scheduling and answering phones for the clinic. Jennifer had always gotten along with them, but never quite to the point of being friends. They had only known her for two weeks, but Jennifer had always felt like she was on the outside of a clique.

"So, how did the meeting with Brenda go?" asked Karmen. Her jet black hair always looked darker than normal because of how white her skin was. She was slender, and in good shape. She was only 24 and never had a problem getting a boyfriend if rumors were to be believed.

"Uh, ok, I guess." Jennifer replied, unsure of what to say.

"I don't remember you dressed like that earlier..." Sarah said, with a hint of a smile. Being in her mid-30's, and having a few extra pounds, she wasn't the looker that Karmen was, but she liked showing off what she did have.

"Um ... no ... Brenda suggested the outfit for me."

"Well, I like it" Sarah said. "It's much sexier..." Then she smiled and Jennifer saw not the look of pity, but the look of someone who was very horny.

"Jennifer, could you grab Mr. Vorda's chart for me please?" Karmen asked.

"Sure" Jennifer said and then started to bend over toward the bottom shelf, where the file was.

"Stop!" Karmen ordered.

Jennifer held still, and suddenly realized that with the short skirt, they could see everything. They seemed to wait a long time before saying anything. She could feel their eyes burning into her flesh.

"Jennifer, you're no wearing any panties!" Karmen finally said.

"no" Jennifer replied so quietly it was almost impossible to hear.

"What's that? I don't think I heard you ... Slut!" Karmen said sneering.

"No ... ma'am ... I'm not."

"You know..." Said Sarah "I heard that only sluts don't wear underwear."

"No, that's only if you don't wear a bra too." Said Karmen, almost giggling now.

"Oh..." Said Sarah "Jennifer stand up, and take off the blouse ... Show Karmen that you are not a slut and that you are wearing a bra."

Slowly Jennifer stood up, turned around, and lifted the blouse off revealing her breasts to the two women who looked like they were drooling at this point.

"She is a slut!" Yelled Karmen, acting like she had just won a game show.

"Good." Said Sarah "Strip bitch, now." Leaving all pretenses behind.

Jennifer slid the skirt off, once again naked in the office.

Sarah started pulling her clothes off, Karmen was already half naked. "Now, crawl over here slut."

Jennifer started crawling to the women, feeling her tits swinging below her. Karmen was openly masturbating now, and Sara was sitting in a chair with her legs wide open. Jennifer could see her shaved nest glistening.

"Now lick ... start at the bottom and work your way up." Sarah ordered.

Jennifer slowly leaned in and stuck out her tongue, licking as low as she could, all the way to the top of Sarah's pussy. Pretty soon she was licking with everything that she had. She could feel herself getting turned on, despite the fact that she was being made to do this.

Suddenly she felt hands on her ass, working their way down toward her slit. She started to sit up, but Sarah grabbed the back of her head and pulled it back into her pussy. "Don't stop!" She yelled.

Karmen was fingering her pussy now, making Jennifer rock back onto her hand. She could feel the orgasm building, and new she was minutes away.

Without warning Karmen spanked her open handed leaving a red hand print on her right ass cheek.

"Aaaaaghh!!" Jennifer yelled, still being held in by Sarah. Again Karmen slapped her, and again. She started to cry, feeling each slap push her farther into her shame and humiliation. After the tenth or eleventh spanking Jennifer stopped her crying, and felt something else. She could feel her pussy was sopping wet and tingling with the anticipation of each slap. She was enjoying it!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.