High School Reunion

by Ving Too

Copyright© 2012 by Ving Too

Erotica Sex Story: Will the woman be the girl she once was?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Public Sex   .

10 years have passed in a blink of an eye, but here I am again, walking the halls of good ol' Northwest High School. Our mascot was a polar bear wearing a cowboy outfit, seriously.

I was looking forward to the reunion, actually, because there was one person in particular who I was hoping to see again. Nancy Narwood, my high school sweetheart, the girl who took my virginity, and the girl who became a cock loving slut.

Nancy and I met our sophomore year and had been dating for over a year. We had been fucking each other for about 6 months when we found ourselves in the basement rec room with two friends of ours playing video games. The two boys were engaged in a game sitting on the floor in front of the set. Nancy and I were on the couch directly behind them. They would have to turn all the way around to see us, so of course we started making out. Nancy was a great kisser and loved to be touched. I had learned how to push her buttons and found it easy to get her to cum at my will. I put one hand under her blouse and under her bra; her nipples were soon standing erect and I could hear her breathing get sharper and deeper. I placed my other hand on her bare upper thigh, just below her skirt. She parted her legs instantly, giving me a clear path to her panty covered pussy. She also gave a clear shot of said panties to Brad and Cliff, the two boys sitting in front of us. They heard Nancys low moans and turned around just in time to see Nancy spread her legs for my hand. She had her eyes closed and either forgot that the guys were in the room or didn't care, she wanted me to stroke her pussy and get her off, I could tell by the way she wriggled in my arms. I slowly worked my finger tips up her thighs; stroking her flesh, feeling it getting hotter the closer I got to her pussy. When I finally touched her panties where they covered her pussy lips Nancy shuddered and I could feel her pussy juices inundating her panties; more juice than I ever felt before. I realized she knew the boys were watching us and she got off on it; their watching her made her hornier than ever. When she came back to earth from her orgasm she grabbed my hand out from under her skirt and sat up. She said she thought it was time to go. I looked at her, her face was flushed red; either from embarrassment or from her orgasm, or, more likely, both. I replied sure, and we left Cliff and Brad with their mouths hanging open, barely able to say good bye.

Nancy never said a word about our make out session, either on the walk home that night, or the next few days; but three days later the four of us were in Cliffs rec room again. This time instead of wasting time with all of us playing videos Nancy told Brad and Cliff they should play and she and I would watch. Right away we figured something was up, and sure enough, as soon as Nancy and I sat down she was on me; grabbing my head in both her hands and planting a deep, long, french kiss on me. I put my hand up her blouse again and was pleasantly surprised to find out she wasn't wearing a bra. I quickly unbuttoned her blouse and opened it wide so Brad and Cliff could see her bare tits in all their glory. Nancy had perfect baseball sized tits, round and firm. Her nipples were very sensitive and I never had a problem getting her to respond by playing with them. I bent over and began sucking on them; first the left one and then the right. When I ducked my head Nancy could see Brad and Cliff staring at us; she moaned very loudly when my lips touched her nipple the first time. I looked up at her face and I could see her gazing at the two boys trance like; she was lost in the pleasure wracking her body, but I think she was also enjoying being watched. While still sucking and kissing her nipples I slid my hand under her skirt and up her bare thigh. She again readily spread them wide so this time when I reached her panty covered cunt, I pulled the leg band aside and began to finger fuck her. Nancy instantly responded by bucking her hips up off the couch and flooding my finger with her juices as she climaxed. Nancys eyes were closed but I looked over at my two friends and saw them staring mouths agape at Nancy and me. I moved out of the way a bit and let them get a clearer view of my finger as it pistoned in and out of Nancys pussy. The wetter she got the more fingers I would put in her; finally inserting all four with my thumb rubbing her clit. Nancy thrashed and writhed all over the couch but I wouldn't take my hand away. She just kept having one orgasm after another until she finally grabbed my hand and forced it out of her cunt. There were wet spots all over the couch where she had leaked a prodigious amount of fluid; more than she ever had before. She fell back against the couch, her blouse wide open as were her legs. Her tits rose and fell on her chest as she tried to get her breathing under control. Her spread legs revealed her pulled aside panty crotch and her blood red pussy lips still oozing her juices.We three boys feasted on the sight of the nearly nude slutty teenage girl.

She had to be a slut to do what she just willingly did, I thought. But I also thought, she is my slut; she's not gonna fuck anyone unless I'm around, I decided. It was a wise decision.

When she recovered she slowly and silently buttoned her blouse and lowered her skirt. She looked at me and said it was time to go. We said our quiet goodbyes and left. Again nothing was said on the walk home or the next couple of days.

The following Sunday found us at Cliffs again; his parents were gone for the day so it was just us kids with an empty house for the afternoon.

This time there was no pretense of a video game. We all knew what we were doing there; Nancy was going to show off her tits and panty covered pussy and I was going to make her orgasm as much as she wanted to. Cliff and Brad got to watch, only this time I changed the rules of the game; Cliff and Brad got to join in.

As Nancy and I began kissing while seated on the couch, Cliff and Brad sat near our feet so they could get a good close up look at the proceedings. I gently pushed her back until she was almost lying prone against the back rest. I then began to slowly unbutton her blouse, one button at a time. I would open the button and slip a single finger under the opening and swirl it around on Nancys exposed flesh. One by one the buttons popped open, all the while Nancy was moaning and thrashing about; her body wanting me to hurry, but my finger took its sweet time. After I had her blouse undone and completely open so Cliff and Brad could see what I was doing, I wet a finger and traced its slickness around her nipples. Nancys hips bucked off the couch and she groaned; the three of us boys saw a dark patch of liquid cover her panty crotch.

For the first time I spoke and my words cut the silence like a banshee scream

"See how Nancys nipples just grow and grow as she gets more turned on," I said. "She loves to have her nipples played with and even pinched, don't you Nancy?" I asked, trying to draw her into the conversation, and knowing she would be too embarrassed to speak, but loving the attention paid to her. As I talked to Brad and Cliff about various parts of her body, as if she wasn't there, she got more and more turned on, so when I said

"See how red and open her pussy lips get; she just loves to have a cock fucking her,"

Nancy literally exploded; her hips flew off the couch as she braced her feet on the floor. She arched her back and flung her pelvis upward while a gush of pussy juice streamed out of her cunt from around the crotch of her panties. She collapsed back on the couch, her chest heaving from exertion; she looked at us three boys with a big smile on her face.

Over the next several hours Brad, Cliff and I took turns as we individually played with Nancys body and then all three of us ganged up on her. We never fucked her that day, just played with her body and sucked her tits, nipples and pussy; one at a time, two at a time and sometimes all three of us at once. Nancy was a limp rag by the time we finished and it was a good thing we all had the time so she could rest before she went home; she never would have made it otherwise.

Before we left Cliffs house he mentioned that his parents were going to be gone all next weekend so we made plans to come over Friday night and spend the whole weekend there. We never got together during the week but nearly everyday at school Nancy would give us a peek at her panties underneath her skirt; sometimes even doing it when other kids were around. When that happened I could see her face flush and her breathing get quicker. It began to dawn on me that Nancy was an exhibitionist.

That Friday night Nancy danced and did a strip for us and we each fucked her for the first time. The first time we did it I laid her on the floor and just raised her skirt and pulled her panties out of the way. She loved it, we hadn't fucked in awhile and she just threw her hips and pelvis at me; grinding her clit as hard as she could against my pelvic bone as she struggled to fit as much of my cock into her pussy as she could. As soon as I finished cumming in her cunt and rolled out from in between her legs, Brad was there to take my place. If Nancy ever noticed it was a different cock slamming into her pussy she never said. She just continued humping and moaning as loud as she could. When Brad was done Cliff took over and fucked Nancy as long as he could, adding his cum to the two all ready deposited in her snatch. We rested for awhile and then disrobed Nancy and fucked her again; this time two at a time, one in her pussy and one in her mouth. It was almost 4 in the morning when our teenage libidos finally petered out and we all fell into an exhausted but restful sleep.

Saturday found us boys going nude and Nancy running around in just her panties. We fucked and sucked her pussy on and off all day; our immediate needs satisfied the night before, now we did it at a slower and much more sensuous pace.

At suppertime we decided to go out for a pizza. We told Nancy she had to wear her shortest skirt and let us see her panties while we were eating. She put on a pleated skirt that just barely covered her ass; anytime she bent forward you could see her panty covered ass and just about anytime she moved you could see them entirely in the front too. She was smiling and laughing as we walked into the pizza shop; she had been raising her skirt up and over her ass as we walked from the car to the shop. She had just dropped it as we entered but not before the 3 boys who were all ready there saw her panties. I made sure to sit her so she was facing them and spread her legs apart as she sat. Her short skirt rode up giving them a great view of her bare thighs and her panty covered pussy. I began to stroke her legs as she looked at them. I leaned over and whispered into her ear

"All us boys think you are the sexiest girl on earth, why don't you stick a finger in your pussy and finger fuck yourself while you stare at them?"

And she did. She instantly put her hands to her pussy and with one hand she pulled her panties out of the way while with the other she stuck three fingers into her cunt and began sawing away. She looked straight at the boys while she diddled herself. They were staring bugged eyed when I went up to them and asked if they would like to fuck her instead of just watching. So as soon as we were all done eating, six hormone driven teenage boys and one horny teenage girl headed back to Cliffs house for a gangbang.

This time we stripped Nancy completely naked and for the first time we fucked her in her ass. She said it hurt at first but once we made sure she was well lubed she loved it; especially the first time we fucked her in her ass and pussy at the same time. She went nuts; bobbing and throwing her head around as if she could toss it off. Her body convulsed, twitched and quivered, it was like she was doing a belly dance while lying down. We fucked her all night and half of Sunday. Then we wound down and gave her some needed rest. She was almost back to normal by the time it was to go home.

"I loved this weekend, Jimmy," she told me when I dropped her off, "I wouldn't mind doing it again too, if you want." Did I want? Are you kidding?

Over the next year or so very quietly and very discreetly Nancy must have fucked over a hundred men and boys. Cliffs parents went away almost every weekend and when they did we would have anywhere from 6 to 15 guys come over. It was explained to them that this was all very hush hush, if they told anyone about Nancy, the gangbangs would stop and everyone will know why and who to blame for it. Peer pressure and free pussy work wonders as silencers. Nancys almost weekly gangbangs became the best kept secret in town. She even became Homecoming Queen. 14 boys loved fucking her in her homecoming dress that night. We began buying her sexy clothes and she would wind up just wearing nylons, garter belt and high heels for most of her weekends. She became adept at taking 3 cocks at once; one in her ass, one in her cunt and one in her mouth. She started to crave double penetration, and it ended up that if a cock was in her pussy she would find one to put in her ass too. One weekend it was decided the guys would only cum on her face and she would never clean it up. When we were finished with her it looked like you could ice skate on her face, it was so slick, slimey and shiney. One memorable weekend was spent at a frat house on the campus near town. I was going to go to college there and was scoping out the place on a senior trip. I got to talking to one of the brothers and when he mentioned parties I pointed out Nancy to him. I caught her eye and motioned for her to join us.

"Cary this is Nancy, Nancy, Cary. He is in charge of parties for his frat house. Nancy, why don't you tell him the kind of parties you like."

She was speechless for a few moments, until I prodded her

"Go on, don't be shy, tell him what your favorite parties are like. He could set one up for you, if you wanted him to, just you and a bunch of college men. You'd like that, wouldn't you, Nancy," I told her.

She finally looked at Cary and leaned over to him and whispered in his ear

"I liked to be fucked by a bunch of guys, so if you wanted to invite me over to your frat house I would fuck every one of your brothers." Now it was Carys turn to be speechless. So Nancy continued

"I like to dress up really sexy and walk around a room full of guys and let them touch me wherever they want, whenever they want. I like to fondle their cocks through their pants while they get hard and then get down on my knees and suck them all off. I love to have my face covered in cum and I really love it when I have a cock in my ass, mouth and pussy at the same time. Ever make a girl air tight Cary?" she said and laughed, loosening up now and ready to go into high gear.

"I dress in my sexiest little school girl uniform and I walk all around the room showing off my panties and rubbing my tits and pussy against everyone. Mmmmmm, I'm getting wet just thinking about it. So how about it, Cary? Want a sweet teen age girls ass and pussy for the night? I could tell all your brothers that you talked me into it and that I'm just really a shy high school girl who was sweet talked into letting you take me to a party where a bunch of men will fuck my tight little ass hole and my hot, wet cunt."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.