Jerry - Cover

Jerry

by Shoeslayer

Copyright© 2012 by Shoeslayer

Erotica Sex Story: Young man learns about brassieres and the joys of an older lady

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Big Breasts   .

I suppose my interest in bra's began in my late teens, as I remember getting ready to go to bed and washing up. Mom just left the shower and I saw her white bra hanging out of the red wicker hamper and I picked it up. I don't know why her white silky and lacey bra turned me on but it did and that bra found its way into the back pocket of my jeans and the bulge covered by a flannel shirt ... When I thought of the times I saw a bit of moms boobs, well that only made romancing her bra a lot nicer. When I finished having my way with her bra it was balled up and stuffed as far back into my drawer as possible. Had I remembered mom distributes clean laundry on the Saturday of every week I would have stashed the bra in my closet.

Two weeks later on a Saturday morning I was working on a five horse power go-kart engine when I hear, JERREEEEEE!. That was moms voice all right and I had a sneaking idea someone's ass was going to be mowed. I got to my bedroom and sitting on my bed was mom with her white silky lacey bra across her lap.

"Any idea how my bra got into your drawer and why it is damp ... Jerry?"

"Yeah mom I do." So I stood there not saying a word.

"Well?" I realized she also wanted me to explain why her bra was in my drawer.

"Why is it so damp Jerry?"

"I was holding it ... Mom."

"I believe that Jerry, that you were holding it, as it would be so easy to wipe up the mess after you came into it ... Right?"

Bob Dylan's song, "My back pages." comes to mind as he speaks of crimson flames and I am telling you said flames were licking at my pride and my face was red.

"Yes mom, you are right."

"It did not come to your mind that that was my bra, and you had no right to do what you did? how would you like it if I stole the magneto out of that go-kart engine?" would you like it if I stole the magneto out of that go-kart engine?"

Damn, she knows about magneto's, I was really surprised, I had no idea mom knew what a magneto was. Only one thing to do, say I am sorry and throw my self upon the mercy of the court.

"Mom, I know you are really mad and that I am in serious trouble but I have to ask, "What do you know about magneto's?"

"You are right, you are in serious trouble, and I do know about magneto's as your uncle Bill or my brother works on outboard engines. A magneto is a magnet that works with a coil of wire to make the spark for the sparkplug.

Mom was partly right but left out some details and I felt it was up to me to let her know I was really learning about the "Gas engines" course I'm in.

"Mom, what you say is true but actually the magneto has two coils of wire, a primary and secondary winding,"

I guess I was so into letting her know I knew how a magneto worked, I did not see or understand why she sat there with her eyes shooting sparks and her mouth wide open.

The primary winding which is made up of a few hundred turns of 22 gage wire and the secondary coil has like four thousand turns or a twenty to one ratio. And the primary winding is opened and closed through a cam switch called the points and as the flywheel magnets pass over the coil frame and the.

"Shut up Jerry! I am not here to learn how a magneto works! Damn I don't believe this!

"I mean you go and have your way with my bra and when I chew you out for it, you give me a lesson on magneto's?"

"So what was it like Jerry, playing with my bra?"

I guess mom realized her son found out a cock could give a guy some pleasures, and used with a silky lacey smooth white bra was a great thing to do. So I figured if I could go and visit uncle Bill I could learn even more.

"Mom."

Yes Jerry?" she asked with a good amount of vinegar added to a very little bit of honey.

"Any chance I could go and visit uncle Bill, so I could learn more about engines?"

I think the question removed any anger and she seemed to think I knew exactly what I did, She probably figured, don't make a big deal out of this, he likes woman's things and he had a nice girlfriend.

"Just leave my bra's alone, o.k.?"

"Sure mom."

I was getting very good marks in high school and it looked like I would graduate with honors. I had been dating Sarah, a nice girl two years older then me and we really got along quite nicely. Her Mom is a large woman as is my mom, plenty of boob for sure. Well one day her mom had me over for Sunday dinner and when I went to wash up I saw what had to be her moms bra hanging over the shower curtain bar. Oh man, I saw a big bra, mauve in color; smooth and lacey. When I thought of the times I had with my moms bra, I snagged it. Right into my back pocket and my leather motorcycle vest covered the bulge.

After dinner we were on the sofa listening to Connie Frances and her mom walked into the living room. "Sarah, have you seen my bra? it was in the bathroom?"

"I saw it there this morning."

When I left Sarah's home that evening I had a great time with that bra and her mom never got it back. I guess they figured where it went and considered me a pervert. I did not see Sarah again until graduation day and of course her mom was there also.

"Hello Jerry, I see you made top honors too!"

"Yes Mrs. Hingham, I did, thank you."

"Mom, I'll be back in a few minutes." Said Sarah.

"O.K. dear, So Jerry, have you been enjoying that smooth lacy mauve brassiere of mine?"

I guess she thought she would embarrass me by asking that but truth be known, I figured there was a good chance of that question coming up and I was ready for it.

"Yes Mrs. Hingham I have and it just so happens I found out its worth over at Dillard's and can pay you for it right now." So I pulled out two twenties and was surprised when she asked,

"Why did you grab it, Jerry?" thought it was Sarah's?"

"I did not know much about these but I knew it could not be hers, I guess when it comes right down to it, I found myself liking you a lot Mrs. H."

I guess I said it with real meaning as she believed it.

"Jerry, what exactly were you thinking when you were uh, well, hmmm, having a nice time with my brassier?"

"To be very honest Mrs. H I was thinking and wondering what happened to your husband and yes I was wondering how good a time a guy could have with your boobs."

"My husband drove a gas tanker truck which due to something wrong with a bonding wire, a spark was made and that was the end of the truck, my husband and part of a neighborhood."

"So you think my boobs could give a guy a good time, do you?"

"Yes Mrs. H but what would really make the whole thing nice is to be in love with the woman whose boobs they are."

"Love is a beautiful emotion, Jerry and I am not angry about you taking the bra although I looked in vain for it. But I do have a few ideas. As I understand you are quite the guy when it comes to small engines, like lawnmower engines?"

"Yes Mrs. H I am.

"Well, I want to keep my place looking good and I tried to mow the lawn but could not get the mower running, think you could check it out? And if so, I will consider that bra as payment, if you get it running.

"Sure Mrs. H. I will come over tomorrow.

I was there the next day and the mower was by the garage, so I would not have to bother Mrs. H. I found the magneto was no good and went to the public landfill to scrounge one from another mower. I did find one and grabbed the points as well and in a few hours I had that mower running. I did her front lawn as well as trimming the grass around the front steps and small flower garden.

Mrs. H. Was grateful, gave me a hug, even, pulling my head into those awesome forty four D's

"Well Jerry, you are a great guy, what was wrong with the mower?"

The magneto was no good, no spark. So I went to the dump and got one from another engine, no cost at all.

"Well that is good and you mowed the lawn as well as trimmed. I think you are entitled to a course in Boobs and bra's 101. Follow me.

I willingly followed her to her bedroom and watched in amazement as she removed her housedress and bra keeping on her slip panties and heels. When she took off that bra her two red hot nipples were erect and I looked at them with passion.

Mrs. H was up on the bed and patted a spot on the sheet motioning me to come on up, which I did.

"Jerry, I know you know what nipples look like but did you know there is a way to make them extra sensitive?"

"No I did not know that."

"Well grab my boob with two hands and squeeze hard."

I did so.

"See it getting redder and plumper?" Mrs. H. asked.

"Oh yes, very nice."

"Lick my boob, Jerry."

So I grabbed her boob like Tarzan grabbing a vine and started to lick her boob and this was very nice. I licked long and slow or short and fast and Mrs. H. is starting to breathe a bit heavier as well as some little noises here and there which I knew were expressions of contentment.

"Oh Jerry, that is so nice, how'd you know about the long slow, short fast licking thing?"

"Gosh, I don't know, I mean it's not like I get to do this often."

"That could change, Jerry."

She then gave me a feather and told me to tickle her other boob, which I did and I was pretty hard by now and Mrs. H. saw it and said,

"Too bad you don't have my bra with you, I could jerk you off into it." Said Mrs. H. with a smile.

I guess she just assumed I did not have it, but I did.

"You would really do that for me?" I asked, my voice filled with wonder.

"Sure Jerry, you got my mower going and even mowed my front yard."

I pulled out her brassier from my rear pocket. I had it in a plastic food bag.

"Well, here it is." I said as it hung from my hand.

"Well Jerry I can't jerk you off with your pants on!"

I was out of my pants in a jiffy and back up on her bed. With my heart and mind full of lust.

"Well, Mrs. H. I bet you did not know I would have that bra with me."

"What's with being so formal, call me Alice."

"And it looks like I'm heading for wonderland!"

"Cute." She said as she looked at me with a grin.

She grabbed a bottle of skin cream and put a bit on her hand and slowly jerked me off. It was so nice having an older lady fill my fantasies.

"Let me see that bra Jerry."

I gave it to her.

"You have great taste in brassiere's Jerry, that's for sure.

She said that as she slowly jerked my cock and she went faster and faster. Seeing I was close to getting off she was ready to let me cum into her lacey; satin; mauve bra. And then I came and she was still jerking it as I shot out a few good wads of the stuff. Alice made sure it went into the cup of the bra so she could lick it out. And she loved the stuff.

"Well Jerry, I am sure you will love romancing my bra now." She said with a smile.

I had to get going as did Alice and I thanked her very much for what she had done for me.

"No kiss?" she asked in a slightly hurt way.

"I did not want to be improper, Alice."

"It is o.k. Jerry, I like what we did, I know you did too."

I thought I would be mowing her lawn and that things could or would happen, but I saw her mowing it herself and figured she did not want to get involved with me. It was probably just a nice time between us that was not meant to happen again. Ships passing in the night

Five years later

I had found work here and there, the economy took a dump and people were being laid off by the hundreds. By the time I turned twenty six the economy turned on a dime and there were a lot more jobs out there.

I started looking for work and found a company the next town north who ran a good size shop fixing industrial type engines like Wisconsin and Kohler two and four cylinder jobs for air compressors; generators; and pumps. The shop employed three people two mechanics and a stockroom and parts lady named Daisy.

There was something very fresh and spring like about Daisy. She had a personality that was quite charming And she was always in a jolly mood. Why she was not married was anyone's guess. I was making good money as I had a lot of experience but what I really liked was working on those big Wisconsin one cylinder air cooled engines.

Being around Daisy was great too as I really like her and would often buy her a coffee and Danish. Well half a year had gone by and we were getting along nicely. The two guys knew I was a good mechanic but they were a bit too cool so far as wanting me to join them at lunchtime. No problem. Daisy and I spent most of our lunchtime together and loved each other's company.

One day Daisy asked me to get a medium size box from the stockroom as she did not want to fall of the ladder. I was up the ladder by six rungs and I could see down Daisy's cleavage and was quite impressed, Of course she noticed.

"Do you like what you see Jerry?" asked Daisy.

"Very much so, I think that the way you look has been providing me with plenty of fantasy material."

Man, the smile Daisy had could guide ships through a heavy fog.

"Oh, you are just saying that because you know I am fifty eight."

"How would I know that Daisy? Really, how could I know that?"

"Ya know Dais, I have wondered, those two guys, are they married?

"No ... Why?"

"Just seems they would be interested in you."

"No they could care less as long as I do my job, that's all that matters.

"How about me taking you out to dinner Daisy, say the Olive Garden?"

"Really, Jerry?"

"Yes really, I am serious and I hope you don't mind me saying I would so much like to see more of you when you're not working."

'O.K. Jerry I like that idea a lot, of course I could have you over my place for Sunday dinner. She started to say more but the intercom buzzed her, One of the men needed her to check for a part for an engine.

Daisy also wore a pair of half-glasses that fed my erotic fantasies. When she wasn't looking through them they hung from a fancy glass beaded neck chain across her ample bosoms. She left them on the counter over by the computer. I just had to see if they were free of smudges or finger prints. How in hell's she going to see anything through these? I grabbed a clean hanky from my back pocket and I was looking through them to see if they were ready to be seen through. Yup I had the neck chain over the back of my neck too and Daisy walks in.

"Hi Jerry, having a hard time seeing up close are you?"

"Not at all, I saw them here and wondered if they were clean enough to see through, I mean 3's 5's S's and 8's can look the same at times.

"How do you know about that?" asked Daisy.

"My grandmother told me."

"Jerry, these are like new, what did you clean them with?"

"Just a cotton hanky.

"So Dais, Can I take you to the Olive Garden?"

"Of course, lets get going, the two mechanics just left for lunch.

We drove over in my pick-up truck, I was very courtly, I opened doors for Daisy, did not sit until she was seated, little things yet she noticed.

When we were at the Garden we talked for a bit about Daisy's hobby, being piano and stringing beads. I had taken an exploratory course in music when I was in High School and would have loved to take up piano and music but I needed something of a trade that would garner me a good paycheck as compared to working at Crap Donald's fast food skinny-ass burger joint, where you get the after taste halfway through the sandwich. Screw that, takes some brains to figure why an engine will start but not run at higher speeds,

"Daisy, what kind of music do you really like?"

"Classical." she answered.

Now it just so happened I love Classical, such as Chopin's etude opus ten number three and his nocturne opus two number nine as well as Beethoven's "Moonlight sonata.

Daisy could not believe it.

"Jerry, you are a lot deeper than I ever thought, I mean those are well known selections of classical music. You don't play piano do you?"

"I always wanted to Daisy, I had a chance in High School but I felt it more important to get myself a good trade."

"That is very understandable, considering it would take some time, a long time really before you could start making a buck with it."

"What kind of piano do you have, Daisy.?"

"A nice Baldwin model L, What do you know about music, so far as the mechanics of it?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.