A Balmy Spring - Cover

Preview

A Balmy Spring

by Jonas

Copyright© 2012 by Jonas

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, mt/Fa, ft/ft, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Lesbian, BiSexual, Heterosexual, Cheating, Incest, Mother, Son, Cousins, Group Sex, Polygamy/Polyamory, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Cream Pie,

Incest Sex Story: Brody's life in Georgia is winding down, as he and his mother prepare to move across the country. He yearns to be with Mia and Shay, but is sad to leave Cassie behind. As if a move and teenage romances weren't tough enough, Brody has to deal with a new set of personal challenges, ones that threaten everything he holds dear, including his view of himself. The sequel to 'A Winter's Warmth'.

Just know right off the bat that this story is a work of EROTIC fiction. In other words, there is sex, described in detail, in this story. If you don't like to read sex stories, either skip the story or the parts that have sex. You may miss some important plot point or two, but then again you might not. Truthfully, I've not read it without the sex, so I don't know if the full story can be followed without it. Anyway, this is my work of fiction, from my tiny little mind, with the valuable input of D&E, my "thought" team, and Pepere, my editor. They make the story better. If there are errors, they are all my fault; I tinker all the way until I hit "submit" on the story submission page. Oh, and as far as YOU know, these characters are not real or based on any one real. Enjoy!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.