Owned by the Mother-in-law - Cover

Owned by the Mother-in-law

Copyright© 2012 by Midsummerman

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A submissive male is left in the care of his dominant Mother-in-Law when his wife goes on a trip with her lover. He is shown his true place in life; worthless to his wife, he must tend her mother, and cater for her every whim.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Coercion   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Wimp Husband   Cuckold   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Sadistic   Group Sex   Black Male   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish   Big Breasts  

Next Morning the ladies were delighted when the doorbell rang as the sissy and I were tidying up the breakfast things. Miranda was supervising my filling of the dishwasher as Blanche came through in her dressing gown with several 'next day delivery' parcels which had arrived. I was taken into the lounge and made to try on my new clothes. Every item was a bland variation of grey, without any semblance of flair. Even the shoes were dark grey and plain. The women were delighted with the way I looked. I kissed the feet of the trio as they left; Miranda reminding me that she'd be seeing me again on Tuesday, albeit briefly, as I was to entertain Sandy the ginger woman at the hotel.

"You'll be a star, I'm sure." She giggled as she left. Blanche had me stand by the front door as she prepared herself for our first trip out together. As I stood in my drab grey, I was stunned by Blanche's appearance as she descended the stairs, she wore a tight Sapphire blue Skirt and jacket, and Black seamed stockings with purple stilettos, a small crimson hat, to one side with a small lacy veil which covered her eyes provocatively. Her lips were adorned with glossy lipstick which matched her hat. Tight shiny black leather gloves completed the picture of a strong assertive and authoritative woman; a woman accompanied by a drab male. She would put me in the shade at all times, ensuring I knew my place whenever with her. I was given keys and told to fetch the car from behind the house whilst she stood at the foot of the steps. Brought the large black vehicle round and she pointed to a rear door, which I opened. I was to drive he chauffer style.

We travelled to a state-of-the- art shopping mall just a few miles from Blanche's house. We went into an up-market supermarket and Blanche sneered wickedly at me as other people gave her alluring looks and gave me a look of disdain. Blanche could quite easily have stayed at home and had me complete this mundane task alone, but it was apparent that she was to get the utmost pleasure from the task; I was to be humiliated at every possible opportunity. She clicked her fingers and pointed at a trolley; I hurried to get it, a grey man with flat shoes, accompanied by a bright female figure of authority as tall as he in her classy stilettos. More and more people looked as the stern woman simply pointed at objects, saying nothing, whilst the servile grey man fetched at her whim. Bulges appeared in jeans and leggings of males who watched; it was so obvious that this magnificent woman had complete control over the wretch. Women stopped and smiled, nodding their approval, their pussies tingling with arousal as they witnessed the complete control the woman had. When Blanche was aware of a suitably large enough audience, she would add to the show. As I came back with an item and was about to drop it into the trolley, Blanche slapped my face curtly.

"Not that one you useless fool, I want the premium product. Get it at once, we haven't all day." I blushed with shame and I did as I was told. Some women giggled at my predicament. One licked her lips and actually applauded my obedience to the superior gender. A male looked on in disbelief; though he could not disguise his appreciation of the situation, which poked like a banana through his track-suit bottoms. My Cock buzzed and bulged in its cage as I was taught absolute obedience in public. Blanche smiled wickedly at me when we eventually made it to the check-out. In the busy queue she broadcast.

"You pay for this and take it to the car. I'll be waiting in the mall café, and be sharp about it." The men in the queue watched the seamed stockings strut off; some had half a mind to follow the magnificent woman themselves. The women around me giggled audibly. A large woman with horn rimmed glasses looked at me with scorn.

"Yes, you be sharp about it!" She sneered. My failure to respond confirmed to her that I was a wimp. She and the other women watched with utter contempt as I carried the bags of shopping away to the car; they would treat themselves to their favourite vibrators on returning home, having received a thrill in the unlikeliest of places. I found Blanche seated prominently toward the central edge of the café, where the best audience was likely from those within the café, and those passing by. Blanche smiled wickedly at me as the coffee and cream arrived.

"Are you enjoying your shopping trip? My husband used to get so excited at being humiliated in public. His ultimate erotic dream was to be the number one guest at a public execution; of course, that just wasn't possible. I'm thoroughly enjoying training you." I watched her crimson lips take the coffee, her eyes staring sharply at me; it was as though she was draining the very life from the cup. I could not deny my enjoyment of the humiliation at her hands; my cock pulsed and slithered in the cage, such was my level of lubrication already.

"Yes Mistress, I am pleased to be allowed to accompany you in public." Blanche smiled victoriously; she was ready for her next exhibition of me. She deftly dropped a blob of cream from a spoon onto one of her shoes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.