Hot Night on the Island - Cover

Hot Night on the Island

by DeeKay

Copyright© 2012 by DeeKay

Erotica Sex Story: Cheating boyfriend's punishment turns into a hot bisexual threesome.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   BiSexual   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I met her at the hippest nightclub on the island. She was the hottest girl on the dance floor, and believe me there was no shortage of hot girls that night. The island was the newest hot spot for vacationing, beautiful, young people looking for a good time and hot sex.

And this nightclub was the place to be on a Saturday night, or any other night for that matter. The air inside was thick with the scent of sweat, pheromones and pure lust. Sexy young women dressed in their sexiest clothes were trying to seduce young men and sometimes women. Hot men were doing their best to keep up with the girls.

I was standing in a corner with a bottle of Heineken in my hand when I noticed her on the dance floor. The first thing that caught my eye was her hair. It was black, thick, long and glorious. When she moved her head as she danced, her hair would brush against or whip other dancers on the dance floor. She was wearing a sexy white halter-top that complimented the perfect shape of her medium sized breasts. Her flat V shaped stomach was bare and I could see the little silver stud that decorated her belly button. Her tight jeans were low cut and I could see the tattoos on her lower back. The crack of her shapely butt was also revealed every time she bended or leaned forward.

I watched her every move intently as she moved to the rhythm and beat of the techno music. A handsome blonde guy who looked like he already knew her approached her a few times and she all but completely ignored him. Then a busty blonde girl approached her and they started dancing together. My cock started throbbing in my jeans as they started boldly touching, rubbing and humping each other on the dance floor. After the busty blonde got tired and sat down at a table, a couple of good-looking men approached the black-haired beauty, but they were also ignored.

I decided to take a chance and approach her. I would have been a fool not to try. I am a handsome man with a very nice and fit body. I am also a very good dancer. When I reached her on the dance floor her back was to me. Her body looked much nicer from up close. Then she suddenly turned and her hair hit my face like a whip. I took one step backwards, lost my balance and fell down on my butt.

Completely disoriented, I looked up and saw her standing above me. She had a worried look on her beautiful face and was trying to smile.

"I'm so sorry," she said, almost shouting over the loud music. "Let me help you up."

I did not need her help to get up, but I reached for her extended hand and lifted myself off the floor. Her hand was very soft and warm. I held it for a while as I looked into her beautiful, deep brown eyes. She smiled at me. My heart started pounding fast and my cock started throbbing harder.

"Come and dance with me," she said, still smiling, "but watch out for my hair!"

A moment later I was moving my body in front of her. She kept looking at my now bulging hard on and smiling. At one point she ran her hand up and down my chest. Then she touched my well-trained biceps. Her elegant fingers felt burning hot on my skin. The next thing she did almost made me explode in my pants.

She turned her back to me and started grinding her butt on my crotch. I took a chance and touched her. I grabbed her hips and then my hands moved upwards to her breasts. I was happy to see that she did not intend to jerk away from me or slap me on my face.

"Hey buddy, that's my girlfriend." I felt a hand on my shoulder, turned around and saw the blonde dude who was ignored by her earlier that night.

"Did you forget our deal Jon?" she yelled at him angrily. "Go sit the fuck down!"

"I don't mind. I don't wanna cause any trouble," I lied. The truth was I was going to kick Jon's ass if he didn't back off.

"No it's ok," she said sharply, "he's on probation and he knows it. Do you hear me Jon? You fucked my best friend. So now you better deal with this or you're gone! Forever!"

Interesting, I thought.

The guy cheated on her, so now she was torturing him. Where did that leave me? I soon got my answer when I felt her hand touching my cock through my jeans.

"That's a very nice cock!" she whispered into my right ear. "You can fuck me with that all you want if you don't mind doing it in front of that stupid ass, soon to be ex-boyfriend of mine."

I was shocked by her bluntness, but not too shocked I guess. A girl that pretty had to be wild and a little crazy. I was turned on more than I had ever been in my entire life.

"I'd fuck you right here, right now in front of everyone!" I said, surprising myself.

"Good to know. That's the spirit," she giggled, "What's your name?"

"I'm Mike," I replied with a smile.

"I'm Linda, I think that I've danced more than enough for tonight," she said with a pretty grin. "Would you get me a beer and join me at that table over there?"

When I returned with the beers, Linda and Jon were in the middle of a hot discussion. Basically she was telling him that he could leave her and never look back if he did not want to watch her get fucked by me. I found the whole thing amusing. Then Linda sat closer to me and started kissing me. She was an extremely good kisser. We made out and French-kissed for about five minutes. Then Linda announced that she was ready to go home.

The three of us took a cab and about ten minutes later arrived at the hotel where Jon and Linda were staying. Their room was nice and big. It was a luxury suite with a Jacuzzi and the works. Linda took her jeans off first.

"Ok Jon," Linda said to her boyfriend in a demanding tone. "Go put those things on and do it now. I don't want to hear a peep from you!"

Somehow I knew that Jon was not in the mood to argue either, because without uttering a word, he got completely naked, then proceeded to put on a pair of stockings and a garter belt. I started laughing amusedly when I saw him in that outfit.

"Oh, doesn't this slut look pretty Mike?" she asked mockingly. "Mmm, nice. Now get on the bed Jon and spread your legs. You can play with your cock if you want to!"

Then Linda walked over to me and knelt in front of me. She started undoing my pants as I took my shirt off and threw it to the floor. She grabbed my already hard cock and took it out of my boxers. My cock stood proud and hard as steel in front of her pretty face. She licked her lips before she put her cute nose on my cock head. The feeling of her hot breath on my cock was amazing. She put her fingers on my balls and started scratching them lightly.

She then spat on my cock before wrapping her pretty lips around its head. I watched intently as she started sucking the tip of my cock. Then she released my cock and looked at Jon. His cock was moving and getting hard.

"Hmm, I think he likes your cock," she said to me as she looked up. "His cock is getting hard. Do you mind if I share your cock with him?"

"Huh?" I replied, surprised, "if that's what you have in mind for him I won't stop you!"

Ok, maybe I was not really surprised. I have had my share of kinky experiences in the past. Being an attractive and very sexually adventurous guy, I had sex with boys, girls and even couples and groups. I was up for anything and everything Linda would want me to do.

"Thanks Mike. You're even cooler than I thought," she said cheerfully. "Did you hear that Jon? Get your ass over here and start sucking his cock with me."

A minute later Linda was feeding my cock to her boyfriend. I was extremely turned on by these unexpected turn of events. Linda held my cock from its root as she forced the entire length of it into Jon's mouth. She grabbed my butt cheek and lifted it with one hand, pushing my cock further down her boyfriend's throat.

"Oh God!" she gasped as she watched Jon suck my cock. "This is so fucking hot. Suck that beautiful cock Jon! Suck it nice and good!"

Jon could only make muffled sounds as he busily sucked on my hard shaft. I felt Linda's fingers push beyond the crack of my ass. One finger was now trying to enter my anus. I spread my legs wider apart to give her access to my asshole. She pushed harder one more time and her finger entered my tight hole. She started fucking her finger to and fro, twisting it inside me. I looked at Linda's pretty face, then at Jon's mouth around my cock. Linda's excitement was contagious. I started pumping my cock harder into the handsome, blond man's mouth.

Then Linda disappeared behind me. I felt her hands grabbing my butt cheeks and pulling them apart. Then I felt her wet tongue entering my tight asshole. I grabbed Jon's head with both hand, fucking my cock into his mouth even faster. A man's mouth on my cock. A woman's tongue inside my asshole. It was the best feeling in the world. I loved every moment of it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.