Thanks, Son - Cover

Thanks, Son

Copyright© 2012 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - I visited my son at his new home and met a few of his new neighbors, Linda, Dottie and Lindsey, who had extended a warm welcome to him and, now, to me.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   White Couple   Oral Sex   Petting   Sex Toys  

"Should I expect a similar time with her as I've had with Linda and Dottie?"

"I think so. I'm sure you'll like Lindsey, she's quite nice and an excellent cook," he told his dad. "You'll see."

So, the rest of Paul's evening on Tuesday was with his son, mostly with the two of them comparing notes on Linda Jameson and Dottie Edwards. They certainly found agreement between them and it seemed that his son had gotten good reports on his father's visits from both ladies so far.

The next morning, he strolled across and down two houses and rang the bell.

The door swung open and a lovely woman stood there in front of him in a cream-colored silk negligee.

"You certainly look like your son, Paul, come in. I'm just in a relaxed frame of mind today and Paul has told me to treat his father just as I treat him, so here I am," she said, sweeping her hands up and down.

It was obvious that Lindsey Cotton was naked underneath the silky nighty and she was quite lovely with medium-sized breasts firmly held underneath, her nipples prominent and on display.

"Well, I certainly haven't ever been greeted at the door in more lovely fashion, Lindsey, thank you," he told her and went inside.

"Everything's ready, Paul, including your hostess," she laughed as he followed her back to her kitchen and breakfast nook.

She poured them coffee then told him, "Jason has asked me to take care of you today, to make sure you were happy and contented. I think I have just the plan to do that but let's have brunch first. Then we can see if I can tempt you into joining me in my bedroom."

This woman certainly was not shy, he thought happily.

"It will take little to no tempting, Lindsey. I must say, my son is a lucky man to have such lovely neighbors."

"Oh, it works out nicely all around. Jason is quite a treasure to have in the neighborhood. We make sure he's a happy young man. And, he does his part quite wonderfully."

"So he's told me. I must say, it's been an absolute pleasure visiting him even if I haven't seen that much of him. I surely have seen quite a lot of his neighbors, quite a lot indeed."

"I hope you approve, Paul. We three friends of your son have become quite close with him and now want to welcome his father into our happy group."

"I couldn't be happier, this is more than a man could ever hope for. Not only that, you are all three such good cooks as well," he laughed.

"Yes, we keep him well-fed as well. But our other pleasures with Jason are the most enjoyable. I'm looking forward to finding out for myself what I've been hearing about since you arrived."

"Hmm, should I ask what that might be?"

"All good, Paul, all good. I think we should go back to my bedroom and get comfy so I can experience Jason's handsome father. Sound like a good idea?" she asked him, extending her hand to his and taking him to her bedroom.

Inside her room, she turned and stepped to him, arms out as they embraced and kissed, her tongue rather hungrily snaking into and around his mouth as their hands roamed one another.

"Mmm, I need to get you undressed," she said as she pulled up his polo shirt up off him and placed it on the chair next to her bed. She ran her hands over his chest as she leaned over and kissed each of his nipples, giving each a nice suck.

Then, she went on to his belt, saying, "Let's get you nice and naked so I can see the father of my wonderful neighbor," and soon he was standing there in his shoes and socks with her kneeling on the floor with his cock in her mouth, her eyes looking up, sucking him so delightfully.

"Mmm, you are good, Lindsey, so good," he moaned and she sucked him a minute longer, then let his wet cock fall from her mouth as she untied each shoe and pulled it off along with his socks.

Standing up, she told him, "I wore this to make it easy for you," and leaned forward with her arms stretched upward as he lifted the straps off her shoulders and pulled the negligee up and off her lovely body.

Lindsey Cotton was forty years old but she was trim and slender and her breasts had few signs of being over twenty-five or thirty. Her nipples were small and dark red and were popped-out deliciously.

"You're even prettier without it," Paul told her as he pulled her close, their bodies meeting in several wonderful places as they kissed.

"Mmm, come to bed, Paul, we've waited long enough," she said taking his hand as she pulled the covers back.

She flopped back dropping her legs wide open, inviting him into her body. Paul knew, of course, how he always liked to please women and that was with some loving kisses and a good orgasm before he put himself inside. He had always pleased women this way and they had all loved him for it.

"But first," he said as he crouched down between her open legs to begin with a kiss, a French kiss to her soft, smooth pussy as she moaned softly. He began licking and tonguing her, alternating hardening and softening his tongue's laps and strokes.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.