The Spring of Everything

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: It was the spring when all her wishes seemed to be coming true: Her PhD dissertation accepted and defended; tenure in the university math department as a full professor. But there was more, when Ginny Crain started dating a student.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

IT COMES TOGETHER AT LAST

She was going to the diner. It was what everyone around the campus called the place. It had an official name, 'Wertz' Diner" but to everyone it was just 'the Diner'. She had certainly been among the missing at 'the Diner' lately because there had been so much to do.

It was during this time period that she finished her dissertation, and defended it! She'd gotten her PhD finally, and was finished for a while with Fractals and all that, those items that had been her world, what she ate and slept with and drank and partied with and thought of for so long. It had made her, she was afraid, a rather 'dull girl' in the process but she was now official Dr Virginia Crain, PhD!

She stood in front of her mirror and spoke to herself, calling herself by her title. Dr Virginia Crain, PhD!

But tonight, now there was even more to celebrate, that made this wonderful spring time glow and shine for Ginny Crain: she'd been promoted! She'd gotten her degree and the promised promotion had come through: Full Professor! Full Professor with tenure! Whoopee!

She'd grabbed a frozen lasagna out of the fridge and poured a glass of red from her box of wine. (Ginny Crain tended to be plebeian in her taste!) And had a mini celebration with her dinner.

She wanted to call Cheryl Corley and celebrate but she knew that Cheryl was away at some kind of conference that the sociologists were putting on in San Francisco.

That information sent lurid thoughts racing across her mind. The thought of Cheryl in San Francisco played for Ginny's mind like an old fashioned blue movie, one of those that you watch in an 'art theater', which a few decades ago simply meant a dirty movie theater.

Ginny had had a brief fling with Cheryl about a year and a half ago, when she was paying attention to only two things: teaching and writing her dissertation. Cheryl had shown up one night with a bottle of some kind of rat poison and the two of them got shit faced! She giggled to remember.

She also remembered waking up naked in bed with her arms wrapped around Cheryl Corley and Cheryl's small, pointy breasts poking at her over abundant chest. It was something else to giggle about.

Ginny admitted that she liked the sensation and had been temped by Cheryl's offer of 'any time' after that but she also knew that 'girls' weren't where it was at for her, and after that, once they'd settled down into a good relationship, she simply put the sex things aside and became a mathematics automaton, teaching and the dissertation, teaching and fractals!

Now she was coming into the light at last. This latest stroke, her promotion to full professor with tenure was the cherry on top of it all for Ginny. She was dancing girl pleased! She was twirling around mentally and wondering what to do.

With the news in tow, she grabbed the phone finally and made a call.

"Hello," the soft voice said, "June Crain!"

"Momma!" Ginny almost yelled.

"Sweetheart!" the softest and most wonderful voice in the world said. "You sound happy!"

"Oh, Momma," she gushed, "It came through, I got my promotion! They've made me a full professor with tenure!"

"Good for my sweet, sweet girl!" her Momma said enthusiastically. "What are you going to do?"

"I should go out and get laid!" Ginny said with a giggle.

(Their relationship had been for years, especially since the death of her lovely Dad, more like girlfriends than mother-daughter.)

"Now don't you go off half cocked!" June warned her.

"No," Ginny said going into peals of giggles, "I don't want only a half a one!"

They both broke up at that point and ended up giggling about it for a while.

"I'm only kidding, Momma," Ginny said, "I'm fairly under control but I'm going out tonight. I'll go to the Diner. It's where all the campus people go and tonight they'll see a rare sight: Dr Ginny Crain un-caped!"

"Well it sounds like you're walking on air!" June said. "Is the word around?"

"Oh probably," Ginny said. "These things, notices and all get around like wild fire. I guess people know."

"Well, love," June said, "You have a good time and no foolishness!"

"Yes, Momma," she said, "I'll be home by 11 and no kissing on the doorstep!"

They were giggling again then but June sobered up.

"Honey," June said, "It's time now, you know; you're more settled, and you Poppa and I planned for this."

"Oh," Ginny said, "The house!"

"Yes," June answered. "I have the money set aside for the down payment. It'll make a nice big one and get you established."

"Oh, Momma," Ginny said, "I love you so much! And I miss my Poppa!"

"Ginny," June said then, "He's proud! You can bet on that much!"

"Can we get together soon?" Ginny asked.

"Yes, a trip to the University is just what I need!" June responded.

"We'll go trolling together!" Ginny said, "See what young buck wants two babes for the price of one!"

The giggle fest began again.

"Honey," June said, "You go out and enjoy yourself.

"I love you, Momma," Ginny said.

"I love you too, sweetheart!" June answered.

THE DINER:

June's question was: "Is the word around?"

As soon as Ginny entered the door of the Diner she knew. People stood up, once they saw her and the word spread and they applauded.

Ginny was grinning from ear to ear and actually dipped a curtsey as she moved to a boot in the back, greeting people as she went and smiling at one and all.

Once Ginny sat, the waiter appeared. It was Jeremy Ward, a grad student, whom Ginny had had a few times in classes. He was working his way through school waiting on tables at the Diner and similar kinds of jobs.

"There she is!" he proclaimed to a grinning Ginny. "Professor Doctor Virginia Crain, pride of the Math Department, fully tenured and world watch out!"

Ginny sprang up from her seat and grabbed him around the neck and kissed his cheek.

"Right!" she said sitting again, "Everything you said is right!"

"Celebrating are we?" he asked.

"Finally!" was her answer with a sigh.

"Yes, Dr Crain," he said, and she interrupted him: "Ginny please!"

"Ginny it is!" he said. "What'll it be?"

"Apple pie!" she said. "I'm not going crazy, my Momma told me on the phone not to but I am going to celebrate and do something I haven't in a while, so apple pie it is!"

"Well," he said, "Momma knows best!"

"She normally does!" Ginny answered.

He went away then and came back in just a little bit with a piece of apple pie and a cup of coffee. The apple pie had a toothpick stuck in it with an emblazoned sign: "Congratulations!"

Ginny giggle! Then she thanked him.

"I'd jump up and kiss you again but don't want it to be a habit!" she said.

"There are worse habits!" he said and she giggled and did indeed jump up and kiss him on the cheek again.

In a few moments, he came around again with the coffee pot. Ginny didn't want any but asked him to sit for a few moments.

"It's quiet now," he said, sighing and sitting down.

He turned to her and asked: "So what now for you?"

She smiled an introspective smile and said: "Well, my Mom reminded me tonight that she and my Dad put money aside for a large downpayment for me on a house."

"Grand people!" he said smiling.

"Yes," she said wistfully, "He's been dead a while now, heart attack. I miss him so."

She got tears in her eyes, when she said it, and he covered her hand with his. The touch was unexpected and after a moment, he removed her hand.

"Sorry," he said.

"Oh, Jeremy," she said, "Don't say that, I appreciate how nice you're being."

The thing that she didn't say was that the shock that she'd felt was a totally pleasant one; that's what startled her out of her reverie. She just swallowed that knowledge and didn't let on.

"Anyway," he went on, "A house for Ginny?"

"Yes," she said brightly, "Out of the apartment and into my own house!"

"Sounds like a plan," he said. "Hey, I have to take a look around to see if there's any work to do. I'll be back."

She realized that she liked that idea and told him so, getting a huge smile from him.

"Maybe he's into older women!" she said to herself with a giggle, letting the idea run through her mind.

(Although Ginny did really classify as an 'older woman' in this situation, it needs to be said that she was 32 years old and Jeremy at 25 wasn't that much younger.)

But Jeremy Ward was dazzled by Ginny Cain; he had been for a long while. He certainly had been, while he had classes from her, and on those occasions it was all that he could do to make himself concentrate on what she was teaching, and keep his mind off of her butt swinging beneath the slimness of her skirts.

Then, when he saw her tonight, he almost lost it.

At 32, Ginny Cain was simply gorgeous. She was large in the breast, and rounded in the butt. Tonight she was wearing a university tee and a pair of capri style running pants that clung to her. Jeremy had almost dropped a tray of food, when he saw her come through the door.

He finally came back from making rounds in the restaurant and finding everything under control.

"So," he said pleasantly, sitting down again, "Plans?"

"Well, I think that I'm going to invite my Mom for a visit and the two of us will kind of celebrate!"

"Close?" he asked.

"Oh, yes," Ginny said, "Best buds that's the way that we are!"

"Grand," he said smiling broadly at him.

He got a twinkle in his eye and grinned at her and said: "Need entertainment, when your Mom is here?"

She glared at him with mock severity and said: "Don't you go thinking that you can fool with Full Professor Virginia Cain and her Momma, Jeremy Ward! It won't work!"

He snorted and put his hands up to defend himself.

"I'll back off!" he said.

"But I'll tell Momma that you offered!" she said giggling and he laughed along with her.

(It struck Ginny then that she more than half way liked the idea of him as 'entertainment'. Not for her and her Momma but certainly for her. She pushed that one aside and vowed to think about it a bit later.)

She finished her pie and coffee and stood to leave. He stood also and said:

"Hey, congratulations again!"

She just smiled at him and went to him, hugging herself to him.

He was taken aback and wasn't sure where to put his hands or anything of the sort. He compromised by putting his hands around the upper part of her back. She giggled:

"Got Jeremy Ward on the run!"

"I guess you do!" he said smiling.

Then she gave him a serious look and said: "Don't you dare watch me walk away, Jeremy Ward!"

"That train has left the station," he said, leaning against the booth as she gathered her purse and prepared to leave.

She just smiled at him and intentionally swung her butt cheeks from side to side in an exaggerated fashion, as she walked toward the door. She turned and smiled at him, as she got to the door, He stood still where he'd been and was just shaking his head.

She laughed and said softly back to him: "I've got you under my power."

"Witchy woman!" he said grinning and shaking his head.

"My that was fun," she said to herself, trying to decide if she were really serious or not, and more than half realizing that she was indeed serious.

"I'll need to think about that!" she said.

MOMMA VISITS:

When she got home, she sat and thought for a while and simply allowed herself to kind of bask in the glory of all of it. It had been that kind of year and was being that kind of spring, she thought:

"My degree, my promotion to full professor, tenure, maybe a house!" The thought interposed as soon as she got to the end of that train of thought: "And Jeremy Ward!"

It surprised her at first but she was pleased with the thought right away.

It was two days later that her Mom arrived.

She met her at the door and the two of them were embracing right away. This meeting of June and Ginny was an emotional one. Ginny closed the door and held onto her Momma and the two of them simply cried.

"I'm so proud of you, honey," June said. "And Jack would be also! We love you so!"

"Oh, Momma," Ginny sobbed. "Thank you for coming. We can have a time for us girls now."

The first thing that they decided was to go out to dinner. They sat over their dinner and caught up on what was happening in each of their lives.

"Thinking of moving to an apartment," June said. "The old place is too big for me now, with Jack gone and you established here."

They talked about that a bit and then June said: "And we need to talk briefly about a house for you. Here, I've brought this for you."

She slid an envelope across the table, which, when Ginny opened it, contained a check for $50,000.

"Oh, Momma!' Ginny said, now sobbing again.

"To get you started, sweet girl!" June explained.

Ginny got up and gave her Momma a hug then.

"Shall we look together?" Ginny asked.

"Certainly not," June said. "This is a major decision of yours and you get to make your choices. You look and then, when you have a few in mind, maybe show me and then we'll talk."

"Oh, Momma," Ginny said, "You are so good!"

June giggled then and changed the topic to something lighter: "Did you arrange for a university toy boy for us?" she asked with a giggle.

Ginny joined her in the giggle and told her about Jeremy's offer. It left the two of them laughing and giggling like teen aged school pals.

"I also think that I'll spring for a new car for myself," Ginny said. "It feels like that kind of time; it's almost as though everything is happening at the same time, and, Momma, I really appreciate the check."

"Well, honey," June said, "You just enjoy all this; it's an exciting time."

They finished then and went home to Ginny's apartment.

"TV? Movie?" Ginny asked, and then there was a knock on the door.

Ginny went to the door, and, when she opened it, Jeremy stood there with a rose and a bottle of champagne.

"First chance I've gotten to be off to celebrate your great news," he said.

Ginny then hollered over her shoulder:

"Momma, the entertainment is here!"

He blushed, as June came into view and said: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know that you were busy!"

"Oh, no," Ginny said, grabbing him by the arm, "You don't get away that easily! Entertainment you said you'd be and entertainment you are!"

She dragged him into the apartment, where she introduced him to her Momma. June was delighted to meet him.

"And you brought a bottle of cheer!" June said.

"And a rose for me!" Ginny said, leaning over and kissing Jeremy on the cheek, causing him to blush.

"Come on," Ginny said, taking the rose and the champagne from him and giving it to June.

Then she hauled him into a hug, while June walked away with the rose and the bottle, going to get glasses for the three of them.

"Sorry," he said softly.

"Well, I'm not," she said.

Then she obeyed an instinct that had been blossoming inside of her for some time now, especially since they sat at the restaurant. She moved her face forward and kissed him. His eyes were wide opened at first and then he realized that this wasn't just a kiss from her, the beautiful Ginny Cain, but was a kind of declaration. He kissed her back.

They broke the kiss, when they heard a sigh, and saw June standing in the doorway to the kitchen with three glasses in her hand.

Ginny looked at her Momma and grinned at her: "Isn't he marvelous, Momma?"

"He sure is!" June said.

Jeremy smiled at the two of them, realizing that his feet weren't really hitting the ground at all. The kiss had sent him into a kind of place that he never thought that he'd get to.

"He's a good kisser too," Ginny said.

"Now, honey," June said, "Don't you go making your young man nervous!"

"Sorry, Jeremy," Ginny said and she brushed his lips with hers again, and ended that gesture with her tongue licking his lips.

"Children," June said pleasantly, "Shall I go and watch tv and give you the room or the bedroom?"

Both Ginny and Jeremy laughed at that and he said: "No, Ma'am, I guess we're done here."

"For now," Ginny said and smiled a huge bright smile at Jeremy.

"For now," he said.

"Well, let's have a drink to our Ginny's success and the prospect of a new home for her, and for friends well met," Junes said.

"Yes," Ginny echoed, as she took a glass from her Momma and passed it to Jeremy. "Success, a new home and friends well met!"

They drank to that, the three of them and went to the living room to sit.

Once they sat down with their drinks, it was Ginny who held up her glass and said: "This one's for Poppa!"

"Yes," June said, tears gathering, "For Jack!"

They drank and then Ginny told Jeremy about the death of her Dad and how much they missed him.

"Well," he said, "He must have had a wonderful life, living with lovely ladies like yourselves."

That got him a kiss both from Ginny and from June.

They spent a good deal of time after that, drinking the champagne and talking. Their time together proved to be very nice, very congenial.

It was fairly late, when Jeremy finally got up and said that he had to leave.

"I have some things to look over for classes tomorrow. Won't take long but I need to do that," he said. "Not all of us are finished, degreed and tenured!" he said.

"Yes," Ginny said, "Nice for me."

She got up with him and, turning to June, said: "Momma, I'll be right back."

"It was grand to meet you, Mrs. Cain," he said.

"June," she said back to him.

"Thank you, June," he replied.

Ginny took him by the hand to lead him to the front door.

At the door, she said a soft: "Thank you for coming; I enjoyed it and it meant a great deal to me."

He looked at her and replied: "Thank you, it meant a great deal to me also."

He kissed her then. It was a kiss with a soft beginning but one that held promises for the morrow with it.

"Hmmm," he sighed and she went for one more kiss.

During the kiss, she broke apart from him for a moment and said: "Jeremy, touch me please!"

"Ohhhh," he moaned, and, as they kissed, stroked his hand down her back and onto her butt cheeks.

"Yes, that's it!" she said, "That's what I like right now!"

"Mmmmmm," was his only reply, caught up, as he was, with kissing her and squeezing her butt cheeks.

"Come back soon?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, "Schedule is crazy just now but I certainly will!"

He got serious for a moment then and said: "Ginny, I want you to know that I'm not just fooling with you here!"

"Yes," she said, "I know that! And it's grand!"

"Grand!" he repeated and, with one more kiss and a small pat on her rump, he left.

She swept into the living room again and June was waiting there for a hug.

"Oh, honey," she said, "He's so nice! Handsome! Nice!"

"I know, Momma," Ginny said, "And he kisses so well."

"Important," June said.

"Yes, important," Ginny agreed.

"Chick flick?" June asked.

"Just the thing and I have a box full of wine for us!" Ginny said.

"Good for the girls!" June said. "Maybe we should call Jeremy back."

They both giggled about that, and settled down to their chick flick.

They slept together that night. It was something, in the days and months since the death of Jack Crain, that they allowed themselves, when there was 'girl talk' to accomplish.

"I think that I like him, Momma," Ginny said.

"Well, honey," June answered, "Maybe it's time for you, with your degree and job issues taken care of; maybe it's time."

"I think that you might be right," Ginny answered. "That kind of pressure is off."

"Don't decide quickly," June cautioned.

"Oh, I haven't," Ginny returned, "I've been going out now and then all along. It's just that nothing, no one has ever moved me very much."

She gave a short laugh and said: "Jeremy is the first one whom I like in the way that I loved my Poppa!"

"Oh, honey," June said, "What a recommendation that is!"

"I know!" Ginny said.

Then Ginny went on: "What shall I do, Momma?"

"Give him a chance," June said. "The boy is smitten, that's for sure. He'll be back soon and making some kind of plans. Just be ready, when he does."

June's visit was a lovely one for both of them, for all three of them, as a matter of fact.

PICNIC:

The 'plans' that June predicted did in fact appear in the near future. Jeremy had been working a rather complicated schedule. But Ginny saw him one day in the Diner.

"Hey," he said with obvious pleasure, as he appeared at her table.

She reached up and pulled his head down and said: "Hey, yourself, " and kissed him.

He got a bit red in the face and said: "Gee, Ginny, you make me feel so great!"

"Back at you," Ginny said, and then: "My Momma says 'hello'!"

"Thanks," he said, "It was a treat to meet her; you two are so much alike."

"What are you having?" he asked.

"How about a caesar salad and a cup of coffee?" she asked.

He came back in just a bit with her order and it was obvious to her that something was on his mind.

"Jeremy," she said, "What is it?"

"The literature society is having a picnic next Saturday and I was wondering ... wondering if you'd like to go with me?"

"Blow their minds," she said, "With you turning up with a faculty member!"

"Blow their minds," he countered, "With me showing up with someone as beautiful as you!"

"Oh, Jeremy!" she said, "You old sweet talker. Of course I'll go; I'd love to. What shall I wear?"

"Oh, I guess it's going to be shorts and tees mainly,"he said.

"Good," she answered, "I can come up with something, I'm sure."

In the end, she went out shopping to make sure that she got something to wear. She was accompanied on this shopping venture by her partner in crime Cheryl Corley, back now for a while from San Francisco.

Ginny called her on the phone. "Cheryl Corley," the husky voice said and Ginny said: "Help!"

"What?" Cheryl said, "Ginny, what's wrong?"

"I have a date on Saturday and have to find something to wear!" Ginny explained.

Cheryl laughed: "Why not wear nothing at all? That will please everyone!"

"Cheryl, help me!" Ginny whined.

"Well, since you put it that way, and you're obviously not willing to go naked, as I suggested, then let's go shopping."

"You're such a pal!" Ginny said and they planned their outing that evening.

They trolled the mall that evening and went into a few specialty women's shops. In the end they came up with first a pair of snug and very flattering white shorts.

Ginny came from the dressing room to model them and Cheryl kind of smirked.

"Can see your undies, Babe," she said, "Make sure that they're clean and the right color!"

Ginny blushed, which Cheryl loved and then Cheryl went on: "Unless you really want to impress, in which case you just don't wear panties and let your pussy hair show!"

"You beast!" Ginny said, giggling along with Cheryl.

As Ginny turned to go back to the dressing room, Cheryl palmed her butt cheek, getting a small squeal from Ginny.

"Stop that!" Ginny said grinning at Cheryl, who was also grinning.

"Gonna be a hit at this picnic," Cheryl said.

"Good," Ginny answered, "It's what I want."

"Lucky Jeremy Ward!" Cheryl said, "And besides, he's a hunk!"

"I know," Ginny said.

They went looking for tees then and came up with a scoop necked pink one that they both liked. It fit Ginny well and with the scoop neck, showed some cleavage.

"What in hell is it," Cheryl said, "That you're so damn busty and I have these small pointy tits?"

"I take after my Momma," Ginny explained and giggled again.

"Well, let's go get a drink, girlfriend," Cheryl said, "And you can tell me about the new man in your life. Or should I say tell me that you finally have a man in your life!"

"You're terrible!" Ginny said, kissing her friend on the cheek.

"Nope, just truthful!" Cheryl countered and they were laughing again.

Jeremy told Ginny one day at the diner, as the weekend of the picnic got closer, that he'd bring the picnic lunch. They consulted about what kind of food they liked and he proceeded from there.

He wasn't totally prepared, however, for the way that Ginny looked on the day of the picnic.

The shorts were tight and flattering, they showed, if you peered close enough, the outline of Ginny's white bikini panties. The outfit, topped by the pink scoop neck tee was outstanding on Ginny.

He stood in the doorway to her apartment and stared.

"Earth to Jeremy," she said.

"Sorry," he finally managed, "That was my onboard computer asking what in heck I'm doing with someone as gorgeous as you are!"

She smiled broadly at that and fairly sprang at him, hauling him in for a kiss and a hug.

"You're so nice to me!" she said, "Thank you for the compliment. We both have someone gorgeous to go to the picnic with today!"

He smiled back at her and kissed her back.

To say that Ginny was a sensation at the picnic would be to grossly underrate what happened. People were impressed, in the first place, by the fact that Jeremy was there. He didn't usually show up to such events. Next, was the fact that he was there with a faculty member, and that faculty member was Ginny Cain, known around the campus among the students as 'Ginny the Body'. Finally, there was the way that Ginny looked in her new outfit. People, especially the guys, were agog.

And the picnic was fun for both Ginny and Jeremy. They had the chance to talk with one another, and get to know one another better. They spent a good deal of time talking with friends and acquaintances. In the process, many of those that were present and hadn't known Ginny well, were really impressed with how friendly and down to earth she was.

It was early evening, when Ginny and Jeremy returned to her apartment building. It was obvious that he was nervous, not knowing what to do next. Ginny sensed it, and had already had a chance to talk to Cheryl about precisely this possibility.

They sat in the car for a few minutes, when Ginny herself took the lead:

"Can you come up for a few minutes, Jeremy?" she asked.

"Uh, sure," he said, pleased.

AT HOME AFTER THE PICNIC:

They went up to her apartment, and as soon as they were inside, she turned to him and they were embracing. Then they kissed.

As they were arm in arm, she whispered to him: "It seems," she said, with a sly smile, thinking all the while that if this worked, she needed to give Cheryl a 'thank you' kiss and hug, "That all day long guys have been trying to see my panties!"

Jeremy just gawked at her at first and then said: "You look so lovely today in those white shorts."

"Oh that's exactly the right answer," she said and then she plunged on: "So, guess who's the only one today who'll see my panties?"

"Me?" he asked, grinning at her and all of his hesitance and shyness simply gone.

"You got it!" she said, stepping back a bit and, with him watching, first grabbed the hem of her pink tee and pulled it up and off.

"Bra or shorts?" she asked pleasantly.

"Gee, what a dilemma!" he said with a grin. "Shorts!"

"You sit here and just watch the show," she said to him.

He seated himself comfortably and watched as she unbuttoned the waist band of her shorts and then, pushing on one side first and then the other, pushed them down and off.

She put the shorts aside then and made a kind of theatrical gesture with her arms up and hands splayed out.

"You like?" she asked.

"Wow!" he said, "Do I ever!"

"All for you!" she said, "All for Jeremy! Come to me, come to me, come to me!"

As she said this, she had her arms stretched out and was wiggling her fingers at him, until she had him in her arms and they were kissing.

When the kiss was broken, she moved back a bit and said: "Now you watch!"

She kept on going along with the kind of script that she and Cheryl had spoken about previously.

She turned her back to him and unhooked her bra. Then, turning around, she took the bra off and presented him with her large breasts, the nipples spiky and hard. She bent from the waist then, giving him the opportunity to take a nipple in his mouth and suck on it. Then she pushed the other nipple at his mouth for equal treatment.

When she straightened up, she turned her back and said: "Glass of wine?"

"Yes, please!" he said.

"Watch now," she said.

"All my attention!" he said in a hoarse voice.

She grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them high up on her hips until she had the sides of the panty leg holes pulled into the crack of her ass, with the panties framing the cheeks of her ass.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.