Gary & Ginger - Cover

Gary & Ginger

Copyright© 2012 by Jessy19

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Gary (Just One Kiss, Gary's Girl) Returns once again. He's finally found a nice girl who doesn't have a brother, he's stood up to his mother and grandmother, and is ready to change his life. But now his cousins girlfriend wants him, everyone around him doubts his relationship with his new girl will work, and he keeps bumping into his ex best friend and his ex girlfriends. Will Gary finally find happiness?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy  

Sally heard the loud knock on the door. It almost sounded like Gary’s knock but she knew Gary was with that slut Ginger and he was still at home healing. She got up from the couch looked through the peephole. Shit! It was Ava looking demure and sophisticated in a black coat and beautiful red scarf. Sally frantically rushed to the bedroom to put on some pants. She couldn’t let Ava see her half naked! Danny was in the shower so Sally went in to let him know his grandmother was knocking on the door so he wouldn’t come out all naked like he usually did.

Sally then rushed over and opened the door. Ava stood with a very serious face. “Ava!” Sally said cheerfully. “Come in! It’s freezing!”

Ava walked in and Sally regretted not having cleaned up earlier. She knew Ava was already judging what a slob she was. Shit!

“I-I’m sorry about the mess Ava, I have just been so busy and –”

“You will not believe this...” Ava began as she cut Sally off. Sally listened. “My own two children ... Alice and Alan ... oh my god!” She began to weep.

Sally rushed over to Ava and hugged her. “Ava? What? What happened with Alice and Alan?”

Just then Danny walked into the room dressed in jeans and a sweater. His hair was still wet. “Grandma? What’s wrong?” Danny asked concerned.

Ava sobbed hysterically. She couldn’t even talk.

Danny looked at Sally for some sort of explanation but Sally just shrugged her shoulders. “She just mentioned your aunt and dad and that’s it,” Sally explained.

Danny put his hand on Ava’s shoulder. “Grandma ... come here ... sit down.” Ava, Danny and Sally took a seat on the couch. Ava fought to catch her breath.

“Oh Danny ... Sally ... I feel you two are the only sane people in my life right now,” Ava began, “Your dad and your aunt are ... l-lovers,” Ava finally blurted out. Then she began to sob uncontrollably again.

Danny swallowed and gasped and Sally’s eyes widened. What the fuck was going on? First Gary is Ginger’s brother and now this! Sally felt Ava would take her side now more than ever!

“Ava? Are you sure? I mean how do you know?” Sally questioned. Danny was still flabbergasted.

“They told me themselves! Oh god!” Ava stood up and began to pace the room. Danny and Sally watched her.

“We have to stop all of this nonsense! First Gary and now my own children...”

Danny frowned. “What about Gary?”

Sally smiled wickedly. “Oh that’s right you don’t know ... I didn’t want to be the one to tell you Danny, but Gary and Ginger are actually brother and sister.”

Danny’s eyes were wide as saucers. “What?”

“Mhm that’s right you heard me,” Sally said proudly as Ava slowly began to compose herself.

“How is that possible?” Danny questioned urgently.

“Your aunt got pregnant as a teenager. We made her give up the child and that child is Ginger,” Ava explained as she took a handkerchief out of her purse and wiped away her tears.

Danny took a moment to take in the news. He looked at Sally. “So you knew about this and you didn’t tell me?”

Ava quickly came to Sally’s defense. “Danny, now is not the time to get mad at Sally. She probably just didn’t want to worry you.”

Danny narrowed his eyes at Sally but said nothing.

“So what are we going to do Grandma? I mean Gary knows this and still continues to fuc- I mean be in a relationship with Ginger?”

Sally laughed. “That’s the catch, Gary doesn’t know!”

Danny frowned. “What the fuck?”

“Danny!” Ava warned about his cursing.

“I’m sorry grandma but that is sick! Why doesn’t Gary know? Shouldn’t he know?”

“Yes he should!” Sally responded. She went over to where Ava stood by the window and put her hand gently on Ava’s shoulder. “Ava, we need to tell Gary. The longer this goes on, the worse it will be.”

Ava nodded. “I know dear. He does need to know but ... I don’t know if it’s my place to tell him. Ginger should have already told him but she obviously hasn’t otherwise I would know about it.”

“You’re right grandma, it’s not your place to tell him,” Danny chimed in. He stood up and walked closer to Sally and Ava. “I will tell him.”

Sally felt excitement! This was going to be too easy! She had secretly thought about telling Gary herself but then figured he’d hate her for it and would make her look like the bad guy. Now if Danny spilled the beans, HE would be the bad guy and Gary would break up with Ginger and mope around for weeks. Sally would then take the opportunity to make him “feel” better. It was genius!

“No Danny-”Ava began.

“Yes!” Sally interrupted excitedly. “I-I mean Danny should tell Gary. He is Gary’s cousin after all.”

Ava looked doubtful. “What am I going to do about Alice and Alan?” Her eyes began to water.

Danny winced. He couldn’t believe his dad was fucking his own sister. Gross! Great, now he and Gary would be brothers? Ginger would be his sister? Fuck!

“We’ll worry about my dad and aunt later. Gary has to know about Ginger. He shouldn’t be kept in the dark about this.”

“But he’s still healing,” Ava said sadly. Sally eyed Ava for a moment. Was she getting all soft all of a sudden?

“Ava, you don’t want Gary to keep having a relationship with his own sister do you?” Sally added.

Ava nodded. “Of course not.”

“I think I still remember where Ginger lives. Gary and I gave her a ride one night when her car was in the shop.” Danny went over to the coat rack and grabbed his leather jacket. “Come on. Let’s go.”

Sally froze. She realized she looked like shit! She didn’t put any make up on and her clothes were hideous! “Wait! Let me freshen up a bit ok?”

Danny sighed. “Well hurry up! The sooner we do this the faster Gary will be able to end the relationship.”

Sally nodded.

“Wait dear, I need to freshen up too,” Ava said to Sally. The two women went off to the bedroom to freshen up.

As Danny waited he couldn’t stop thinking about Gary and Ginger and his dad and aunt. The thought about incest secretly intrigued him. No one knew but he secretly read incest stories online. But that was his little secret. He was in a way extremely jealous of Gary. Lucky son of a bitch to have such a hot sister, and now even luckier because he was fucking her! How did Gary always manage to get such hot girls? First it was Emma, a real beauty. Then it was Lila, with the nice little body and pretty face. And now Ginger ... the bombshell. How the hell did he do it?

The women came out a few minutes later interrupting Danny’s thoughts. “Ok, we are ready to go.”

Danny eyed Sally who had magically managed to put on perfect makeup, pin her hair up and slip into a stunning black velvet dress and knee high boots, looking more like she was going on a date than to reveal a secret.

“Alright, let’s go,” Danny said and the three rushed out.


Gary and Ginger were glad that Ben and Ethan had come to visit them. Gary would still use his cane when standing up, he didn’t want to depend so much on Ginger. However, he was feeling and doing a lot better. He sat on the couch between Ginger and Ben while Ethan sat across from them.

“You seem to be doing a lot better bro,” Ben said to his best friend.

Gary nodded. “Yeah I’m a lot better and soon I’ll be able to really please this beauty right here,” he said squeezing Ginger’s hand. Ginger giggled and the Ben and Ethan laughed along with them.

Just then there was a loud knock on the door. Ginger got startled and looked at Gary. “Were you expecting someone?”

Gary shrugged. “Not that I know of.”

Now the person was pounding on the door. Gary frowned. Ginger was going to the door but Ben stopped her. “Wait ... let me see who it is,” he said.

He looked through the peep hole and then turned to look at Gary. “It’s Danny and some other people but I can’t see who.”

Gary frowned. “Go ahead and open it.”

Ben opened the door and Danny rushed past him. Ava and Sally trailed behind. “Gary!” Danny said almost out of breath.

“What is it Danny? Why the hell you have to bang on my door like you’re the damn police?” Gary questioned angrily. “Not to mention why did SHE have to come?” Gary looked at Sally who held a wicked smile.

“Danny has something to tell you Gary,” Sally said sarcastically.

Ginger felt her heart racing. She knew. She knew exactly what was going to happen.

Danny looked at Ginger then at Gary.

“Well?” Gary waited.

Danny looked over at Ava and Sally who also waited.

“You need to break up with Ginger like right now!” Danny blurted out.

Gary laughed. “Oh shit. Here we go again...”

Ginger looked frightened. Sally was loving every moment. “Um guys ... I think you all better go,” Ginger Ben and Ethan.

“No, no, no! They can stay, after all, aren’t you all best friends?” Sally asked cynically.

Ethan and Ben stood next to Gary in case Danny wanted to start shit with him.

“What the fuck is going on?” Gary questioned angrily.

Everyone looked at Danny. Danny’s heart pounded. He thought this would be easy.

“Danny, let’s take this to another room, we have guests,” Ginger pleaded softly.

Sally laughed. “Since when do you care about etiquette, you slut?”

Ginger glared at Sally. “You’re right, get the fuck out of my place!” Ginger yelled at Sally.

Sally narrowed her eyes at Ginger and lunged right at her. The two girls began fighting, pulling each other’s hair. Ben and Ethan jumped in quickly to separate them while Danny frowned and looked at his girlfriend whose hair was messed up. Why the hell had Sally suddenly wanted to pounce on Ginger?

“Danny, what the hell do you want? Hurry up and tell me so you and your cheating girlfriend can get the hell out of here,” Gary yelled.

Once again all eyes were on Danny. Ginger began to pin her hair back and so did Sally. Both girls eyed each other full of hate. Ava put her hand on Sally’s shoulder as if she was comforting her but noticed how upset Ginger was. Slowly guilt began sinking in but she took a deep breath and hoped that would go away. Her grandson could not go on having a relationship with his own sister!

“W-well,” Danny began to stammer.

“Oh for crying out loud!” Ava interrupted and stepped up to the front. “Gary ... Ginger is your sister!”

Ginger felt tears instantly fall down her face while Ethan and Ben gasped. Gary held on to his cane because he felt if he didn’t he would fall to the floor. “E-excuse me grandma?” Gary questioned in a whisper.

Ava took a deep breath. Her grandson’s face was filled with shock and she should have felt good about telling him but she honestly felt like the biggest jerk.

“Ginger ... she’s your sister. She is the daughter your mother gave up years ago. Your uncle found out because you had asked him to search for Ginger’s parents.” Ava lowered her voice and walked closer to Gary.

Gary felt numb. He looked at Ginger as tears ran down her beautiful face. Ginger, his lover, his sister, the girl he wanted to marry.

“I-Is this true?” Gary questioned to Ginger.

She could only shake her head and covered her face in shame as she sobbed.

Sally stood back smiling with satisfaction as she, Danny and Ava waited for Gary to tell everyone to leave so he could break up with Ginger, but instead Gary looked down for a moment while everyone waited for his reaction.

“Gary...” Ginger sobbed softly. She reached out to touch his arm.

Gary looked up and had a huge smile on his face. He began to laugh. He laughed so heartily. Sally’s heart sank. Why was he laughing? What the fuck?

“Are you ok bro?” Ben asked concerned as he tried to study his best friend’s face.

Gary continued to laugh and finally looked at Ginger. He put his cane down and grabbed her hands and held them in his. “Holy shit ... I have sister!” He then pulled Ginger towards him and held her in his arms. Ginger cried in her brother’s arms.

Sally’s wicked smile disappeared. “This is ridiculous!” She called out angrily and walked out. Danny stared at Gary and Ginger as they held one another and suddenly felt left out. He felt jealousy but most of all he felt lonesome. Ava stared as well but quietly walked out as well following Sally.

“Are you ok?” Ginger whispered in Gary’s ear.

Gary broke their embrace. “I’m ok. I’m better than ok,” he said happily. Happy tears pooled in his eyes. He touched Ginger’s face and gently kissed her lips. “I still love you. I told you I’d love you no matter what and I’m keeping that promise. In fact I love you more than ever!”

Ginger cried more and kissed Gary. Ben and Ethan couldn’t help but smile.

Gary looked over at Danny. “Is that what you wanted to tell me? That I have a sister?”

Danny nodded looking ashamed. “Well, it’s done. Now you can get the hell out.”

“You’re going to continue being with her knowing you’re related?” Danny asked quietly.

“I am,” Gary responded confidently.

Danny stood there not knowing what to do next as everyone stared at him.

“Is there anything else you need to tell me?” Gary questioned.

Danny shrugged. “Um ... no ... but well yeah kind of...”

Gary waited.

“Your mom and my dad are ... together if you know what I mean.”

Gary raised a brow. “No shit? For real?”

Danny nodded and then nervously laughed. “We may become brothers.”

Gary looked at Ginger then at Danny. “I’ve always seen you as a brother, until you got with Sally. She was the one that hit on me I’m not lying about that.”

Danny nodded. “Yes, I’m slowly piecing the pieces of the puzzle to that.”

Gary smiled at his cousin secretly letting him know that they would be ok.

“I-I better go. I have some business to take care of with my girlfriend.” Danny said.

“Alright, call me later ok?” Gary said.

Danny nodded and slowly walked out closing the door.

Gary looked at Ginger again then at his friends. “Did you all hear that? I have a sister!” Gary’s friends rushed over to the couple to congratulate them and hug them. Gary’s heart raced the more he looked at Ginger. The siblings looked at one another knowing that nothing would ever separate them.


“Unbelievable!” Sally spat as they waited for Danny. She and Ava were in the parking lot standing by Danny’s car. Ava noticed how Sally was so worked up over the way Gary and Ginger still continued to go on with their love. She couldn’t get the sad look on Gary’s face when she first told him. She started to feel somewhat guilty but Gary should know he can’t be with his sister! He had to come to his senses right? So why did she suddenly feel so down?

Just then Danny came walking towards them. He could tell Sally was fuming!

“Let’s get out of here Danny! I can’t believe your cousin and that tramp!” Sally cried out.

Danny casually took his keys out of his pocket. “Let’s go.”

All three got in the car and sped away. The car ride was quiet. Danny could hear Sally’s heavy breathing. She was obviously pissed because she wanted Gary but Gary only wanted Ginger, his sister. It all made sense now. Danny took his grandmother home first.

“Look, I’ll have a talk with my dad. Maybe he’s not with Aunt Alice, maybe they just said that to upset you, Grandma.”

Ava shrugged. “I don’t think so Danny. I honestly believe they are together.” Her eyes filled with tears but she took a deep breath so she wouldn’t cry again.

“We’ll see what happens. For now just go get some rest, grandma.”

After letting Ava out of the car, Danny began to drive back home with Sally. “You’re cousin is sick Danny! How can he continue to fuck his own sister? Who does that?”

Danny stared straight ahead. “Why does it bother you so much who my cousin fucks, Sally?”

Sally quickly looked over at him. “Excuse me?” She asked innocently.

“You heard me,” Danny shot back.

“I-I don’t care who Gary fucks, but you have to admit he’s changed for the worse ever since he hooked up with that hooker!”

“So why do you care if Gary has changed?” Danny continued to question.

Sally sighed. “Look, I don’t care ok, I’m just concerned that you two haven’t been best friends since that skank came into Gary’s life.”

“Actually ... we started falling out before he met Ginger,” Danny said.

Sally gasped. “That’s not true! You two still hung out every now and then.”

Danny nodded and laughed. “Remember when he came to me for help after getting in a fight? You two were already on each other’s nerves and Ginger wasn’t even in the picture.”

Sally looked straight ahead. Was Danny on to her or what?

“Well?” Danny questioned.

“Well what?” Sally yelled at him.

“Did he really hit on you or were you the one that hit on Gary?”

Sally felt her anger rising. “I never hit on that asshole! Never! Why would I? I am in love with YOU!”

“Why did you fight with Ginger then? Why did you get all dolled up to see him? Do you think I’m stupid or what?”

Sally reached over and put her hand on his thigh. She slowly rubbed Danny’s thigh and began to creep to his cock. Danny shook his head and slowed down. He pulled over. Sally removed her hand from his thigh and sat back. Danny put the car on park and looked over at his soon to be ex-girlfriend.

“Danny, c’mon now. We’ve both had a rough day. You dealing with your cousin and finding out your dad has the hots for your aunt and me dealing with that hooker of a sister that Gary has.”

“I think we should go our separate ways, Sally,” Danny said calmly.

Sally flashed him angry eyes. “What the fuck? Seriously?”

Danny nodded.

“I never hit on Gary! Never!”

Danny didn’t say anything. There was nothing else to say. He couldn’t believe how blind he’d been.

“You don’t believe me?” Sally squealed.

“We are over, Sally. Over,” Danny said firmly.

“Fuck you!” She spat out and reach over to slap him. Then she got out of the car and began to walk. Danny sighed. As much as he didn’t like Sally anymore, he didn’t want her walking the busy streets in the cold.

“He started up his car and began following her. “Sally ... get in the car. I’m going to take you home.”

“My home is your home, you dumbass and I don’t want to go back home with you!”

“I’ll take you to your mom’s house or Veronica’s apartment to clear your mind. Tomorrow you can get your things or hell I will move out myself and let you keep the apartment. Just get in the car.”

Sally felt cold. She knew she was far from her mom’s house or Veronica’s apartment. She sighed and got in the car. “Take me to Veronica’s,” she said curtly.


Veronica was on the couch making out with Max when she heard someone at her door. Max groaned. His cock was already hard and now someone had come to cock block.

“Ugh let me see who that is,” Veronica moaned.

She looked through the peephole and saw Sally. She rolled her eyes. “It’s Sally,” she whispered to Max.

Max scoffed. “Oh that bitch.”

Veronica opened the door. She saw her friend had been crying. “Sally? You ok?”

Sally walked in letting herself in without any invitation. “No! I’ve had a shit of a day-”She paused when she saw Max sitting on Veronica’s couch with a smile big as the joker on his face.

“Well, hello there Sally.”

Sally clenched her jaw. “Can we go talk in PRIVATE?” She asked Veronica.

Veronica frowned. “Uh I guess. Let’s go to the bedroom.”

The two girls went in to Veronica’s bedroom and Sally began to tell Veronica everything that happened with Gary and Ginger and her and Danny. As Veronica listened she knew what was coming up next.

“So can I stay with you at least for tonight? Until I can figure out what the hell I’m going to do.”

“So that’s it? You’re giving up on Gary after all?” Veronica hoped Sally had.

“Ha! Never! I can still do some damage to that ho of a sister he has.”

Veronica eyed her friend cautiously. “What do you mean? What do you have in mind?”

“Well Marty and Lenny probably haven’t had any pussy in a long time so I’m sure they’d love to force Ginger to give it up to them.”

Veronica’s eyes widened. “A-are you serious? Rape?”

Sally laughed. “No, it’s not rape when you’re a slut like Ginger. I bet you she’s given more blowjobs, hand jobs and fucked more guys than the hookers that worked for Heidi Fleiss.”

Veronica nodded. “Don’t get too crazy Sally.”

Sally shrugged and dropped her handbag on the carpeted floor and laid down on Veronica’s bed. “So can I stay the night?”

Veronica sighed. She didn’t want Sally there, but then again she didn’t want her friend to go do something stupid either. She figured she’d let Sally vent all she wanted and have her calm down and really think about wanting to hurt Ginger in that way. Not that Veronica gave a fuck about Ginger, but Ginger was a female and no female, or hell NO ONE should ever have to go through rape. Not like Veronica had gone through it in her late teen years. It was a secret she still hadn’t told anyone, not even Sally.

“Yeah I guess. Chill in here in my room while I go tell Max that we are ending our date early.”

Sally smiled weakly. “Thanks Veronica. I knew I could count on you.”

Veronica rolled her eyes and went out to the living room where Max sat impatiently waiting for her. “Look,” Veronica began, “Sally is having some issues right now. I need to stay with her. I’m sorry babe, but can I get a raincheck?”

Max frowned and looked towards Veronica’s bedroom door. “Fuck that bitch! She’s always telling you what to do! She’s always bossing you around! Let her figure out her own problems!”

Veronica put her finger to her mouth. “Shh! She will hear you!”

“So what? Fuck that bitch! She got me and my boys in trouble too many times! Fuck her!” Max spat louder.

Just then Veronica’s bedroom door swung open. Sally stood there glaring at Max. “Fuck you too Max! Now, do as my friend said and get the hell out of here!”

Max smiled wickedly. “I aint going nowhere!” Then he walked past Veronica and quickly went to backhand Sally in the mouth. Sally fell down on the floor as blood dripped from her mouth. Her lip had split. She looked up with fury in her eyes. “You fuckin’ asshole! She lunged at him but Max was too strong. He slapped her again throwing her across the room. Sally groaned in pain and began to sob. He’d really hurt Sally. Sally groaned as she lay on the floor.

Veronica looked at Max as he was insane! “What the fuck did you just do?”

Max laughed. “What? I got rid of your problem. Now you don’t have to worry about this bitch telling you any shit.”

“Get the fuck out of my apartment!” Veronica cried out and went to rush over to help her friend. She knelt down to check on her.

“Sally? Are you ok?” She asked as Sally continued to groan in pain. Sally’s eyes were closing as if she was about to pass out.

“I said I’m not going anywhere!” Max roared. He grabbed Veronica by the hair and pulled her up.

“Let me go you fuckin’ asshole!” Veronica yelled.

Max grabbed her and took her to her bedroom throwing her on the bed. “I came here for one thing and I’m not leaving until I get it!”

Veronica fought her hardest to push him off but it was no use. SLAP! Veronica felt like she saw stars with how hard Max slapped her. SLAP! She could taste blood. She saw that the more she fought him off the more he hurt her. He was holding her arms down hard while Veronica continued to kick but realized she was losing strength.

“And once I’m done with you, I’m moving on to that bitch out there!” Max spat.

Veronica’s eyes filled with tears as she was getting sexually assaulted. It was just as bad as the last time. Once again she was a victim. She sobbed hysterically as Max pulled up her top and began to pull down her pants. She closed her eyes because she didn’t want to remember the evil look on Max’s face. But then she heard a noise. She looked to see Sally standing next to Max with her bloody mouth and nose holding some mace. Somehow Sally had managed to sneak back into the bedroom and grab her handbag to get the mace.

“Hey asshole, pick on someone your own size,” Sally said angrily in a shaky voice.

Max looked and was instantly sprayed with mace.

“Fuck!” He yelled falling off of the bed. “You fuckin’ cunt!” He began to stir like a mad man frantically reaching out to see if he could feel Sally to hurt her. Sally sprayed Max once again making him scream even more then she kicked him hard on the balls. Max yelped loud!

“C’mon Veronica!” Sally called out grabbing her friends hand as they both ran out of the apartment into the parking lot.

Sally nervously grabbed her cell phone that she had also managed to get just before escaping crazy Max. The girls ran towards Veronica’s car but Veronica did not have her keys!

“Shit! What do we do?” Veronica asked as she began to sob.

Sally anxiously looked around to make sure Max hadn’t come out of the apartment yet. “I’m calling the police,” she said as she put her hand on her friends shoulder. “I’m sorry Veronica. I’m so sorry. It’s because of me that this asshole hurt us.” Sally’s eyes filled with tears but she tried to remain calm for the sake of her shaken up friend. It was almost impossible to hold her cell phone with her shaky hands.

Once Sally called the police she and Veronica hid behind some trash cans keeping an eye on the apartment to see if Max had come out. “The police should be here soon,” Sally assured her friend.

Veronica was quiet as she cried. She was trembling not just from the cold but her trauma. “I was raped once when I was 17,” Veronica said softly.

Sally’s heart sank. “What? You were raped?”

“Y-yes. It was at a party my senior year of high school. I thought I had asked for it because I dressed provocatively and flirted with the guy but later on I realized I was raped. I kept telling him no but he continued. Years went by and there was always some deep sadness within and I never knew why until you mentioned wanting to get Ginger raped. It came back to me. The pain, the hurt.” Veronica’s tears began to dry as she looked off into a distance telling the story. “I was hoping by letting you stay with me tonight that I could change your mind about hurting Ginger in that type of way. Granted, I don’t like Ginger because she has your man but I wouldn’t want any female going through what I went through. Knowing Marty and Lenny, they would really hurt Ginger.”

Sally’s guilt began to creep fast. “Shit, I’m sorry Veronica. I had no idea you’d been raped.”

Just then they heard the police pull up. The girls rushed towards the two squad cars and explained to the police officer what had happened. They managed to get Max who was still recovering from all the mace sprayed into his eyes. Max could barely see as the two police officers took him away.

“Are you ok ladies?” Another officer asked the girls. The girls nodded sadly as they held hands. “We need you two to come down to the police station. We need to ask you some questions,” the female cop said. The girls agreed and got into one of the squad cars. Once inside, Sally let Veronica put her head on her shoulder and let her friend cry. Sally too shed some tears and realized she’d been so wrong about everything. She needed to find a way to make things right again.


Once the questioning was over, the girls were assured that Max would remain in jail until he could get an attorney. Sally knew a few good attorneys that could make sure Max stays in prison for a long time.

“I don’t think I want to go back to my apartment,” Veronica said sadly.

Sally sighed. She got her cell phone and began to call no other than Danny.


“Mom! Why did you have to get Danny and Sally involved? Now Gary knows! He must be devastated!” Alice cried out.

Ava had gone to her daughter’s house to let her know that Gary knew everything. Luckily Alan wasn’t there. Ava was not ready to see her children displaying romantic affection towards one another.

“Alice ... believe it or not ... Gary is ok with this. He’s ok with incest. I don’t understand where I went wrong!” Ava yelled and flopped down on Alice’s couch.

Alice took a deep breath and took a seat next to her mother. She reached out and put her hand over her mother’s hand. “Mom ... you didn’t do anything wrong. You raised us the best way that you knew how. You got us into some great schools and taught me about law and about the finer things in life. I love you for that.”

Ava’s bottom lip began to tremble as it always did before she cried. “I also made you give up Ginger.”

Alice’s eyes saddened. “Mom that was a long time ago. Everyone makes mistakes.”

Just then Alan walked in and saw his mom and sister having a serious conversation. He paused for a moment as the women looked at him.

“Hey,” he said quietly.

“Hi,” Alice smiled at her new lover.

Ava looked at her children. She loved them both dearly. Nothing in this world would ever change that. Nothing.

“Mom came to tell me that Gary knows about Ginger being his sister and he’s happy,” Alice beamed.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.