Hindsight 20/20 Book 1 - Cover

Hindsight 20/20 Book 1

Copyright© 2012 by SmokinDriver

Chapter 35

Time Travel Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is a coming of age story for a man that has gone back 35 years in his life. We can see how he would live differently knowing now what he didn't know the first time. Some codes are listed but not a major theme of the story others could have been listed but were left out for the same reasons. Some chapters have no sex and some contain orgies. As in any long story there is not a constant chapter after chapter pattern. Thanks for reading.

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Humor   School   Rags To Riches   DoOver   Time Travel   Oral Sex  

We stopped by the grocery on the way home and picked up some chicken and a waffle iron. I know they do the bone-in fried chicken but I like the boneless. I had everything else at the house. We both changed clothes and had started to set up when April stopped by. I invited her to stay for breakfast and told her the story of the morning race. I also told her that after breakfast she could clean up while I took Dani back to bed and fucked my new breakfast chef.

April said, "Can I help?"

Dani said, "Are you being nice or do you just want in on the fuck the cook action?"

"Either or both. If you want him alone, I'll survive. If you want some help, I can join you."

Dani said, "Sure, I'll fry the chicken and I already started the grits. You can fix the waffles."

I drank coffee and watched the girls cook. I did call Lisa and told her I would be busy this afternoon. I said she could have Michelle help her or I would help her on Friday. I asked her to let me know because I would wait for her on developing my film, or if she did hers with Michelle, I would do mine during the week.

I told April she should have to run with us. "I did run the one race with you but I can never keep up with when they are or what they are for," she said.

I said, "They are always on the bulletin board and the t-shirt they give you has the cause. They are great to have so your date will have something to wear home in the morning without stealing a $50 shirt."

"I'm not a slut who has men spending the night."

"That is because you never invite me. Can you picture me wearing one of your shirts, standing in the kitchen, drinking coffee in the morning?"

She said, "Tori wouldn't mind since the shirt would be too small and your cock would be available to her. Fran may not be too happy."

The breakfast was ready and I put some cheese in my grits and maple syrup on my chicken and waffles. The girls followed my lead. They both thought it was awesome. Dani asked if we could have it for dinner as well. I told her that after they cleaned up and I fucked one or both of them, I planned to watch football and eat left over pizza. If I get motivated, I may heat the pizza. They were both welcome to stick around, hang out, and give me blowjobs all day.

I got a great response to that. April said, "I guess he wants us to go shopping, Dani. We can take his car, and while you fuck him I'll take his credit card."

Dani said, "Why don't you fuck him and I take the credit card?"

I said, "Why don't I fuck you both and then, while you suck my cum out of each other, I'll get you my credit card so I can take a nap while you go shopping. When you come back, you can heat my pizza for me and give me a blowjob."

April countered with, "Why don't we do what Britt says except when we get back he can get his own pizza and suck his own dick?"

"I vote for that," said Dani.

When they left after the romp in the bedroom, I handed my card to Dani and said, "Keep it under $500 and thank you for the best breakfast I have had since I came to school here."

I did take a nap and watched the Gators play an away game. I was just beginning to worry but they then showed up. They each had t-shirts that were air brushed with "Dani's Chicken and Waffles.", and they had one for me. I told them, "thank you." They asked me if I liked it, and I said, "I'm going to get an orange t-shirt and have the lettering done in blue and wear it to every meet this year. I may buy 100 and hand them out at the meet. I could probably sell them. I know April would wear one."

"I better not lose because the whole team will be expecting breakfast. You can have pizza but I think April and I want to perfect the recipe. I have been craving it all day."

I would have eaten some, but I had made such a fuss earlier that I just ate my pizza. They did make a few changes and I suggested a little Tabasco sauce. They were on their way and talking about opening a restaurant chain. I just want free food for life for stealing my idea that I stole from someone else.

Sunday coffee was nice. Dottie was doing well in her classes and Nancy gave her someone to talk with. They both played cards and they had some ladies over to play. I made Dottie service me and then I laid a blanket on the grass and had her ride me cowgirl style so I could play with her tits. I would always remind her that she was the one who picked out the room where Nancy stayed. I said, "I think you had an ulterior motive. Since it looks out over the garden where we always end up fucking, I think you just wanted her to watch us."

April was in a good mood for golf. She asked if we should bet dinner and I said, "No way. You would lose on purpose just so you could make chicken and waffles. You better be running or I'll start calling you chicken legs and waffle ass."

"I'm running but I get your point. Everything in moderation." she said.

"You should have seen Dani run. She is so fast for a girl. I couldn't believe when I looked back and she was still with me. I thought I would blow her away in the first mile and a half and then coast the rest of the race. She made all the guys pick up the pace. The track coach was happy."

At the golf course, April was in a betting mood and said that she needed a massage. Maybe the loser should give the winner a massage again. She went on, "Dinner and drinks and a massage. Of course the money is nice but a pedicure with my dinner and massage would be great."

Mandy said, "You just want Chris rubbing on you like a little puppy. All you have to do is ask him."

I said, "Mandy, we all know you have a crush on Chris. You are both too shy to ask each other out or just throw the other down and fuck their brains out. I fuck April all of the time because she is good in bed and because her boyfriend is in Boston."

Both Chris and Mandy looked at me as if I had just announced their deepest darkest secret. April said, "I'll buy dinner and losers have to fuck their teammate while the winners watch."

I added. "The winners then can go in the other room and fuck in private if they want."

Mandy said, "Deal." She didn't even give Chris a chance to answer or say no.

We played a good round but Mandy and Chris were on fire. They were both concentrating on every shot. Chris sank a 25-foot putt with a double break. They beat us four and five and took $33 each or $66 total from us. April stopped at Burrito Brothers and bought us dinner and I supplied the beer. When we had finished dinner, everyone seemed nervous. We had all seen each other naked before so I said to April, "Come on. Let's fuck."

She got up and took my hand. We walked into my room and I started to undress. I looked over and the others were in the doorway. I said, "Come on in. We won't bite but if you can't stand it and need to get at each other, you can use the guest room as long as you need."

I picked up a naked April and tossed her on the bed. I figured that Chris and Mandy were both a little on the novice side so I whispered to April that we should give them a sex 101 lesson. She came over and gave me a blowjob. She made sure they could see her hand and her mouth action. She tongued and licked me. After I came, she swallowed it and said, "That was yummy. Now do me."

I sucked her breasts and played with them. I then went down and used my fingers and mouth. I had my fingers in her pussy and said, "When I curl my fingers like this, can you feel me rubbing your G-spot?"

Her response was, "Oh yes that feels so good. Suck on my clit while you do that."

She came hard and then I had her line me up, "Put me where you want me." I didn't want Chris to think he had to stab around to find the bull's-eye.

I slid in and started slow. I talked to her more than usual to make sure they knew it was OK. I asked, "How does that feel, baby? Are you wet enough? Do I need to slow down?"

"No, that feels so good. Just give me a little while to get used to it and then I want it hard."

I did as she asked and after a minute of letting her build up some lube, I started to build my force and speed. She came with a, "Oh yeah, baby, that feeeeelss sooooo ggooooodd. I'm cuuuumming."

I let her recover and then had her get on all fours. I came up behind her and she said, "I want to feel you hard and deep. Give it to me, baby." I was going for a couple minutes and when I looked up, they were gone. I really started to pick up the pace and filled her cunt. We both showered and had wine in the family room while were heard them off and on in the guest room. I heard Mandy say, "I want it hard."

They came out a little sheepish and Mandy said, "I'll change the sheets if you let me know where they are located."

I cut her off. "No need, the cleaning lady comes on Mondays and does the beds and the clothes."

"You have a maid?"

April said, "We all do. I pay $10 a week and she cleans and does laundry. We pay extra if we want her to iron. I think it is a pretty good deal."

"She does it for $10?"

"She charges us $30 to clean everything including our bedrooms. She straightens the room, does the laundry as well as the kitchens, baths, dishes, vacuums and mops," April replied.

"I pay $25 but I don't have three bedrooms and three people to clean up after," I said.

"Do you have her number? I think I could talk my roommates into that."

I told her I would write it down for her. I needed to tell Shannon to get some cards printed. I saw that Chris and Mandy were holding hands. I asked, "Are you ready to swap partners?"

Chris put his arm around Mandy. April said, "He is just kidding. You guys look so cute. It sounded like you had a good time. I hope you had protection. I would hate to take food out of your baby's mouth when we kick your ass next week."

Mandy said, "Dream on, but you don't have to worry about babies. I'm on the pill and Chris came prepared."

"Good job. I think we will kick your asses next week while you make goo-goo eyes at each other," I said.

Mandy got serious and said, "I know what you were doing for us by setting us up and the way you made love. We both talked about it and we appreciate it. Chris was very good and most of what he did was a copy of you two. Thank you."

April said, "We are happy to do it. However, don't think we want to be nice to you now. We still want to kick your asses."

"It wouldn't be as much fun if we actually liked you guys." Mandy said. We all laughed and we kicked them out. Chris took Shannon's number as well. He commented, "It is always nice to come over because it is clean and not messy like my place. It also smells nice."

Monday was back to the routine. I could have worked a little more over the weekend so I wanted to stick my nose into a book as soon as I got home. I had just about caught up when Shannon showed up. She let herself in and said, "I got two new jobs yesterday, thanks to you."

I stood and took down my zipper and jokingly said, "I'm ready for my referral fee."

She dropped to her knees. "I moved out last weekend and need a cock. I'll be happy to pay your fee, sir."

She left her top off as she cleaned the place. When she was done, I took her hand, and led her out to the patio. Since I had the new chairs delivered, I had not been out here with more than one person. I brought a bottle of wine and two glasses. I said, "Do you have to get home to study, or are you free to hang out for a bit?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.