The Coming of Doug Mckinnon - Cover

The Coming of Doug Mckinnon

by mattwatt

Copyright© 2012 by mattwatt

Romantic Sex Story: A May-October romance. Doug, a good friend of Wendy, meets her Mom and is smitten, and the relationship begins.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   .

The morning was a kind of nervous one for Cicilia Ward; she dealt with her spiking nerves by going out early for her morning run. The run itself was a pleasure, especially since Cicilia, Sissy for all the years that she could remember, was sporting a new pair of running pants. She'd purchased two pair of them, very clingy they were, one pair was white, today's flavor and one pair was black.

When she was back from the run, she went to the bedroom to cool down and change.

She had made sure that her tee shirt was an extra large, since she noticed in the bedroom mirror that her panties were plainly on display beneath the stretchy fabric of the running pants. That made her stop and giggle.

"You're not ready to be mooning the world, lady," she said to herself semi-severely.

That produced a giggle in itself and she backed up to the bedroom mirror and hiked her tee shirt up and bent over, displaying herself and laughing.

"Nice ass, girl!" she said to herself.

A voice from the doorway interrupted her saying: "Got that right, nice ass, girl!"

Sissy whooped and went charging across the room to where her daughter Wendy was standing in the doorway and grinning at her.

This is what all the nerves and tingling had been about: Wendy was coming for a weekend visit.

Sissy's story was all too familiar: young woman/girl who gets pregnant and is almost immediately abandoned by the guy with whom she'd shared intimacies, and love protestations. But Sissy had a Mom and Dad, both gone now, to her sorrow, who were determined to see her through the difficult times.

The three of them, and eventually, when Wendy was born, the four of them formed a tight and lasting bond. They helped every step of the way, especially when Sissy was immersed in her nursing studies.

Sissy's wonderful Mom, Carol, had set a pattern with her daughter that Sissy was pleased to be able to work on and establish with Wendy. They were, these days, as much like girl friends as they were mother and daughter.

Sissy giggled at what Wendy had said and bent over, her face with a puckish smile on it all the while, watching Wendy. She wiggled her butt at her daughter, who strode across the room and gave her Mom a resounding slap on the butt.

"Nice butt, Mom!" Wendy said and she was ready, when Sissy spun around and launched herself into her daughter's arms.

The 'crisis' of Sissy's life came when she was only 17. She graduated at that age from High School and was pleased, at the time, by the fact that she graduated before it was totally obvious that she was pregnant.

Wendy had become her life, especially when cancer had taken both her Mom and her Dad from her early on.

It had been a life of making sacrifices and making arrangements but it all had worked out. The loving relationship between Wendy and Sissy was always one of the treats of their lives.

Sissy had been careful about things too. There weren't men who came to call and stay the night. Sissy as just as happy to put those things on hold and devote herself to Wendy.

So that, Wendy and Sissy, at the ages of 21 and 38, were simply a pair of lovely, lovely women.

Wendy had the form and figure of an athlete, a tennis player maybe. She was slim, and had reddish blond hair that she kept in a bob. She'd taken a job, once she graduated from college that had her moving about an hour away from where Sissy lived.

There was a contrast between them also. Sissy was the busty one. She took after her Momma in that way. She large in the breast and had a nicely rounded butt. She was much more 'zaftig', as the Germans say, than was Wendy, with her athlete's figure. She had auburn hair that was shoulder length and showed just a touch of red in it.

"Nice for you," Sissy said, grinning, "Slapping my butt!"

"You put it on display, woman," Wendy answered, "And I'll slap it again!"

They both giggled.

"It's wonderful to have you home!" Sissy said.

"Yes, just in time to catch you going out with your sex clothes on to round up men!" Wendy said and they went into the giggles again.

"Am not," Sissy protested, "Just finished my run."

"Nice excuse!" Wendy quipped and they hugged again and kissed.

(Their closeness was always physical but never was sexually inappropriate. Sissy and Wendy had grown together and had become very physically demonstrative. It was not unusual, when Wendy was visiting, for the two of them to snuggle together in Sissy's bed, giggling their way into the night. It was a part of their relationship.)

"How's it been?" Sissy asked, once they'd settled down to coffee.

"Marvelous," Wendy said, "It's been everything that I have hoped for, and I really like the big boss, Mr Garth. I really, really have to thank you for the downpayment on the house! It's made it so nice to have my own place."

Wendy stroked Sissy's face, as she said it

Sissy had tears in her eyes then and responded: "Of course I'd do that; we're buds, you know that."

"Yes, we are!" Wendy said.

"Oh," Wendy went on, "I have a friend coming. Met him at work. He was at loose ends this weekend and I invited him. Gave him directions. Don't mind, do you?"

"Of course not," Sissy said,"Want to share the guest room with him?"

"Dirty old woman!" Wendy said with a grin, "You are hoping to put your ear to the wall and hear our night noises!"

Sissy giggled: "Got me pegged!" she said, barely able to get the words out from laughing.

"No," Wendy said, "The relationship isn't that way really. But he's a really good friend."

"Fine," Sissy said next, "You can sleep with me and he'll have the guest room."

"Oh, goodie for us!" Wendy said, clapping her hands, "We'll have the giggle room!"

"Yes," Sissy said laughing, "The giggle room."

(It's what they called Sissy's bedroom, which they shared periodically, due to their late night giggle sessions.)

Just then the doorbell rang. Sissy's eyes flew open and she almost shouted:

"Oh, shit! Look at me! Sweaty, boobs showing and my butt hanging out!"

She turned to leave but Wendy grabbed her by the arm and said: "No you don't, girlie! You get to meet Doug just the way you are. Show him that my Mom is rough trade."

Sissy wailed: "Weeeeeennnnnnnnndddddyyyy nooooooooo!"

Wendy held onto her and said softly: "Mom, you are gorgeousness itself!"

"Ohhh," Sissy moaned and hugged her daughter.

"But you are kind of on display!" Wendy said grinning and heading for the door, while Sissy wailed again.

"Just kidding!" Wendy said and added: "Not!" just as she opened the door.

Doug McKinnon was a specimen! He was tall with broad shoulders and a knot of unruly hair, a small waist and substantial legs.

"Ohh," Sissy moaned to herself, even more conscious of the way that she looked.

"What's all the shouting about?" he said with a smile, gathering Wendy into a hug and glancing at Sissy.

"That was Mom moaning about the fact that you were about to arrive and she looks like a combination of Tugboat Annie and an Olympic sprinter," Wendy said.

"No, not at all," Dough said, "After all Olympic sprinters wear tiny, tiny shorts! Butt huggers."

Wendy put her hands over her mouth and laughed and Sissy just shielded her eyes.

"You two are terrible!" she said plaintively.

"On the contrary," he said, grinning, "We're the truth tellers!"

Wendy whooped and Sissy giggled.

"Mom this is Doug McKinnon," Wendy said, and Doug held out his hand to her.

She, however, opted to hug him instead.

"Mmmm," he said, "Does this feel nice!"

"Okay, stop making time with my Mom," Wendy complained and got a proper hug herself.

Then he turned serious and said: "Mrs. Ward, I appreciate the chance to come here this weekend, get away. It's been a tough time."

They were in the kitchen then and having coffee.

"Doug's Mom and Dad were recently killed in an auto accident," Wendy explained.

"Oh," Sissy said, "I'm so sorry!"

"Thank you," he said.

"Well, look, children," Sissy said, "I'm going to go shower and clean up."

"And we're going to watch you walk from the room," Wendy said.

Sissy spun around and said: "Wendy Ward, I'll ground you!"

"Can't!" Wendy said, giggling, while Doug just looked on and laughed, "I don't live here any more."

"Hmmmmpf!" Sissy said and walked from the room.

"Pull that tee shirt up," Wendy ordered, "Show it!"

"Will not!" Sissy said in a cranky voice but grinned over her shoulder at them, and just before she left the room, she did pull the tee shirt up, showing her nicely rounded butt and, through the white running pants, a pair of lacy panties.

Wendy clapped and Doug laughed.

With Sissy gone, Wendy and Doug talked for a bit in the kitchen.

"She's gorgeous!" he said.

"Thought you'd think so," Wendy said. "She's super, my Mom."

"You two seem to be very close!" he said.

"Oh, we are!" Wendy said and talked a bit about her life long relationship with her Mom.

"Conspiring?" Sissy asked, when she came back into the kitchen, while they were talking.

"Telling your trade secrets!" Wendy said.

Then she had a thought and asked: "Do you have to work today?"

"No," Sissy said, "We flipped the schedule and I have today and tomorrow off."

"Oh, good," Wendy said, and turning to Doug explained: "Big time ER nurse! My Mom! A good one too!"

Sissy dipped a curtsey then and joined them.

They spent the weekend, the three of them like old time pals. Dough fitted right in easily with the two effervescent women. They watched a 'chick flick' late into the night and he didn't complain at all.

In the morning, Sissy woke and smiled at Wendy's grinning face, on the pillow next to her. Then there was a knock on the bedroom door. Doug came in with coffee and three mugs and the sugar and cream.

Wendy pulled the sheet up to their chins and the two women just grinned at him.

"Well, look at all this beauty!" he said.

Then Wendy whooped and pushed the sheet down and off. They both decided to wear pajamas, since Doug was in the house. Sissy actually found two pair of old ones that served.

"Drat!" Dough said with feigned, or actual, disgust at the sight of the women in pajamas.

They grinned at him and sat then and talked cordially to set up their day.

The day went quickly and Doug left in the afternoon, following hugs and a cheek kiss from both Sissy and Wendy.

"He's so nice!" Sissy said.

"He is!" Wendy agreed.

"No romance there?" Sissy asked.

"No," Wendy answered, "The chemistry just isn't there."

Their parting, when it was time for Wendy to leave, was, as usual, difficult but sweet, since they both knew that they'd see each other soon.

"I love you, love you, Momma!" Wendy whispered to Sissy, as they hugged. "You're the best pal that any girl ever had!"

Sissy hugged her daughter and let the tears run down her face: "Oh, honey," she sighed, "You have made my life so sweet!"

ANOTHER VISIT:

It was not quite a week later. Sissy was home only for about fifteen minutes and rewarding herself for having faced and coped with a very busy night in the ER with a cup of coffee. She intended to shower and go to bed for a while. It was her pattern, when she was on the night shift.

The doorbell rang.

She opened the door and Doug stood there.

"Doug!" she said surprised.

"There's the nurse herself!" he said.

She hesitated but then gave him a broad grin and hugged him.

"I was wondering if you called off our friendship!" he quipped and she kissed his cheek.

"Of course not!' she said.

Then she went on: "I'm ... uh ... not expecting Wendy this weekend."

"I didn't come for Wendy," he said, "I came for you."

"Me?" Sissy asked, taken aback and suddenly blushing.

"Yes," he declared, as the door shut behind him. He looked at her and he was taking advantage of his perception of a kind of tension between the two of them. It was a tension that Sissy didn't at first realize but afterwards knew was there.

"I've come to make love to you!"

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she said, half sigh and half wonder at his words. "Make love?!"

"Yes," he said. "I left from work and never cleaned up even."

He was watching her closely.

As for Sissy, she wondered later why it never even crossed her mind to object or say 'no' or anything.

The only thing that did come to her mind, she did say: "I hope Wendy won't be angry!"

"It'll be fine," he said.

"Yes, it will." Sissy said, "Forgive me for being addle brained here; this is just such a shock."

He stroked her face then and spoke to her: "Shock? With the beauty of you? The grace of you! The loveliness of you!"

There were tears in her eyes then.

"Oh, thank you!" she said. "I haven't heard those kinds of words very much."

"About time then," he said, still stroking her face.

"But I'm not sure that I know what to do next!" she admitted.

She hesitated, as he watched and also admitted: "I've put these feelings away a long time ago and became a full time Mom."

"And a very good one!" he said, "To hear Wendy tell it."

She blushed.

(She felt kind of caught but it was as sweet feeling, and for reasons that she didn't understand and didn't want to search right then, she knew that she was going to do this, make love with this lovely, gorgeous man.)

He said: "Well, we'll begin this way."

He took her then into his arms and kissed her. It had been three or four life times, she thought, since she'd been kissed this way, and it took her over, set her head spinning and made her wet in her secret places all at the same time. She didn't fully understand it right away.

"Ohhhhhhh dear!" she said.

"You look so nursey!" he said pleasantly.

"Yes, night shift at the ER!" she explained.

"So, the next thing that we're going to do is take a shower together!" he said.

"We are?" she asked, realizing that she was getting lost in the suddenness of this and had no will or very little to deny anything that he was saying or suggesting.

He surprised her then, and sent a jolting thrill through her system by reaching down and swooping her up into his arms.

"Ohhhhhh!" she said again, and giggling: "I guess I keep on saying that!"

"You do," he said, "And I like it! I like your noises, and want to hear others."

"Not sure that I have any," she said.

"We'll see!" he said and kissed her.

"Oh, someone tell me what I'm doing!" she said, almost talking to herself.

"Getting ready to be my lover!" he said.

"Yes, lover!" she said.

"And getting ready for a shower!"

"Yes, shower!" she said then she put her head against his shoulder and said: "Oh, Doug, I'm not always this rattle brained!"

He laughed as she lifted her head and gazed at him and he kissed her.

"Got you in my headlights!" he said.

"Oh, you do! I've never even suspected this kind of possibility! It's not been on my mind for so many ages," she said next.

"Makes it special!" he said. "But shower time now."

He set her on the bed, and while she sat there and watched, he took his clothes off!

If she hadn't been totally 'into it' up until then, which she actually had, she certainly was now!

She said a series of 'ohhhs', as she watched him take his tie off and then his shirt. No tee shirt. Then it was his loafers and his socks and then he took his pants down and off.

She put her hands over her mouth and moaned, as she saw that he was wearing a pair of royal purple, silky kind of, maybe nylon underwear. Cut for a man but looking soft and lovely.

When he was done, he smiled at her. She stood and went to him to hold onto him and kiss him again. The kiss, like the others, especially the first, was almost a burning experience for her lips.

They kissed again, and she got bold. She ran her hands down his back and rested them on the silky fabric covering his butt cheeks. She squeezed.

"Lovely ass!" she said into his chest, where she was planting kisses.

"I'm like a teen ager here!" she said.

"Good," he said in a husky voice.

She moved her hands then, letting them penetrate beneath the fabric of his underwear, rubbing her hands around and around his ass cheeks.

She giggled

"You're enjoying yourself!" he said, almost accused.

"Oh, I am!" she said. "I can't even believe that I'm doing this, that it's really me!"

"About time!" he said.

She looked at him and said: "But I don't know, I needed ... maybe a nudge..."

"Well," he answered, "I'm here and nudging!"

"Yes, yes," she said.

"Can I say something?" she asked.

"Yes, anything," he replied.

She hid her face in his shoulder and said: "Request!"

"No, no, you only get to have requests, if you're looking at me!' he laughed.

"Beast!" she said and then did raise her eyes.

"I want ... I want these," she snapped the waist band of his purple silky shorts. "I want to wear them to work!"

He laughed, and said: "The nurse gets her wish!"

He kissed her, with her pressing herself against him and giggled.

(If anyone would have told her only a few days ago that she was going to start a really steamy, sexual relationship, she would have simply laughed at them. Yet here she was, and here it was. She wasn't even trying to understand it or analyze it. She simply gave in to him, was giving in to him: no argument, no second thoughts--at least not now. She just was giving in. It made her smile.)

"What?" he asked.

She explained, and he kissed her.

"I want to see the nurse strip now!" he said.

"Not nearly as spectacular!" she warned him.

"No talk like that or Momma Sissy will get spanked!" he said.

She put her hands over her mouth and giggled then.

He looked at her a bit wide eyed and said: "You like that idea!"

She giggled again.

"It's the wanton coming out in you!" he said.

She only giggled a third time and held her hand over her mouth.

He sat on the bed then and said: "Okay, on with the show!"

And she began, with him setting on the bed and watching her closely.

"This won't be sexy!" she said softly.

"Yes, it will, Sissy, because it's you and you're blindingly beautiful," he told her.

She put her hand over her mouth and the tears began to flow down her cheeks. He got up and held her.

"It's what you said," she explained. "That was so nice!"

"Only the truth," he said, and held her until she was calm again.

"Ready!" she said then with a brave smile.

She turned her back to him and, looking over her shoulder with a smile on her face, unzipped her smock. She pulled the unzipped edges outward, until she was exposing her soft, white lacy bra. Then she turned around quickly, with the sides of her smock still separated to show him.

He clapped and she curtsied; her self consciousness was beginning to fade.

She moved her arms and the smock was down and off.

"Look at the breasts on you!" he said.

"You like?" she asked, not to be coy but to find out.

"My god, yes!" he said fervently, and she grinned at him.

"Next?" she asked.

"Uniform pants," he said, "I want you in your underwear here!"

She giggled and said: "Yes, in my underwear!"

"Wendy would have a bird!" she said.

"Leave Wendy out of this," he said, "And, no, Wendy and I are not lovers. We're close and both enjoy the closeness. I never looked to meet someone like you, let alone Wendy's Mom!"

She put her hand over her mouth and giggled.

"You do that a lot!" he said, chuckling.

"You're infecting me!" she said, and began to push her uniform pants down on her hips. They had a gathered waist with elastic and she moved them slowly downward, showing, first of all, the top edge of her lacy panties and then the flat plane of her stomach, enclosed in the panties, and finally they were at her knees and she let them fall. Stepping out of them, she folded them and put them with her smock. She now hand on only her panties and bra.

In a gesture as much from nervousness, as showy, she put her hands up in the air and displayed herself. He clapped. She grinned and turned.

Now the pixie was alive in her more and more. She bent from the waist in front of him and wiggled her butt at him. He caught her in that position and slapped her butt. She hooted and jumped, turning around and laughing full out into her hands.

"Beast!" she said to him, grinning at him and, taking off her bra, threw it at him.

He caught it and grinned back at her.

Then she swept her panties down and off and threw them at him. He caught them also. She wasn't, however, ready for what he did next. He moved with a quickness that she hardly believed and hauled her up and over his shoulder.

She began to shriek and make loud noises. He swatted her ass, which was next to his face.

"Beast! Beast! Beast!" she said.

He only put her down, once they were in the shower room. She embraced him then and said to him softly:

"I'm only kidding calling you that name!"

"I know, Sissy love," he said. "You're such fun to play with!"

"Well, no one has bothered for a long, long time!" she said wistfully.

"None of that," he said, "We're here and we're about to be lovers!"

"Yes, yes," she said, totally convinced now, "Lovers! But I'm naked here and you're not!"

"Waiting for you to do the rest of the job!" he said.

"With my teeth?" she asked, grinning.

"Now you do know, Sissy Ward, that if you say such things, I will see to it that you perform them!"

She shrieked into her hands but he was already pushing on her shoulders.

"Ohhh, you're going to make me do that!" she wailed.

"Not 'making' you do anything!" he said.

"Well, let me show you how clever I am, Mr Still Wearing Those Sexy Purple Undies!" she said, grinning up at him from her kneeling position.

She grabbed the waist band with her teeth and spent the next five minutes dragging his undies down and off. It gave her the opportunity to kiss his butt cheeks in the process and then she surprised herself totally by finishing by kissing the tip, the head of his erection. It bobbed up and down, when she kissed it.

"He seems happy!" she said pleasantly. "What do you call him?"

"Sissy!" he said without missing a beat and she shrieked again.

He grabbed her then and pulled her up to him, and then it was a naked hug before they went into the shower. She plastered herself against him and rubbed around a bit.

"Oh, I like this!" she said fervently. "Thank you for coming for me, Doug! Thank you! And I don't care if this is a once and done thing! I just don't care!"

"Shhhh about that 'once and done thing'; that's not part of this at all!" he said and then: "Thank you for being you!" he answered and they slid into a kiss.

(She found herself overwhelmed a bit here, for she did believe what he was saying and the giving of herself then seemed so natural.)

He took her by the hand then and led her to the shower stall. He set the water at the correct temperature and they stepped under the spray. He pulled her to himself right away and they let the hot water play over them.

"I'm going to wash you, nurse!" he said.

"Oh, that sounds so delightful! Spoiling me!" she sighed.

"That's the program!" he said, and took the soft soap in his hand, filling his hand with it and began to wash her.

He started at her neck and worked down her back to her waist. Then he turned her around and, from the neck again, worked his way down to her waist, spending time with her breasts and nipples, and making her squirm and moan.

Then he turned her around again and, using a wash cloth washed between her butt cheeks, getting a little squeal from her, when he did.

"Quiet!" he said, "This is a full service wash!"

"Yes," she said, relaxing, "A full service wash."

He washed from her feet up then, running along each leg and finally spent time with his hand and fingers entwined in her pubic hair.

"Lovely, lovely pussy hair!" he said softly to her.

"Really?" she asked.

"Really!" he said, "Love it."

He got a sudden noise from her then, as his fingers ran along the edges of her vaginal lips and inserted themselves.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned. "Does that ever feel good!"

He continued to play with her. She was trembling and shaking.

"Do you want me to?" he asked.

"I want you to do what you want!" she replied, her breathing becoming more and more difficult.

His fingers got more active then, as she clung to him, kissing his shoulders and almost sobbing.

Her orgasm was a kind of explosion! She trembled into it and cried out, pressing her mouth against his shoulder, as she came, and it overwhelmed her. She cried.

She clung to him and let the pent up tension out and simply cried the wonder and the joy of it.

"Sorry!" she said eventually, kissing him with softened lips.

"No 'sorries' for us," he said.

"It's been so long, and no one, just no one has been this nice to me!" she said softly.

"Well, here I am!" he said. "With clever fingers, and clever lips and an erection about to explode and I need to be washed!"

"Oh, I can do that," she said, "I'm a nurse, trust me!"

He hooted as she began to wash him, enjoying the feel of his body, the muscles, the shape. It was an act of pure indulgence on her part. She ended with another kiss to the head of his erection.

"Tell me how," she said then, "Tell me what to do; tell me what you want!"

"Better be right now, right here," he said, "I won't last and can't move or I'll explode."

"Yes, right here," she said, and made a squeaking noise, when he picked her up and slowly, softly lowered her onto his erection.

She let out her breath in one great expulsion, as he settled her down onto his erection.

(It had been that long, almost a life time, and she was seeing stars, as he finally filled her and began to move inside of her.)

"Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes,! Doug! Yes!" she moaned and joined him in the movements.

He brought her again and pulled out finishing against her stomach and her breasts. She ended with strings of him hanging from her nipples and decorating her throat.

She giggled.

"Decorated!" she said.

They embraced under the hot water. Then he washed her hair. She sighed.

"This is such a luxury!" she said, as he was doing it.

"Luxury, luxury, luxury!" she cooed

They finished their shower and he got out first, drying himself off, while she lounged in the shower, under the hot water and simply stared at him.

"View is fine!" she said with a giggle, and he opened his towel to put himself on display.

"Whoohoo!" she said, clapping and he grinned at her.

When he was finished drying himself, he took up another towel and went to the door of the shower stall and waited for her. She turned off the water and went out to him, as he wrapped her in the towel and proceeded to dry her.

When she was dry, he scooped her up in his arms and carried her into the bedroom, as she proceeded to giggle and hide her face in his shoulder. He sat her down on the edge of the bed.

"What?" she asked. "What are you going to do now?"

"Don't you know?" he said, pushing her knees far apart and crawling in between her thighs.

"Oh, no! Really?" she said, almost out of breath.

"Yep," he said.

"Ohhh, Doug," she sighed, "This has never happened to me!"

"Never?" he asked, surprised.

"Never!" she said.

"Well, I want you to lie back on the bed, close your eyes and enjoy this!" he ordered.

"Oh, I will!" she said, and did as he'd mentioned.

The sensations came quickly and they were, from the very first, almost overwhelming. She couldn't believe that such sensations actually existed, as he began to kiss his way up the insides of her thighs, moving slowly and kissing and licking as he went.

Her outcry, when his lips finally touched her vagina was huge!

He stopped and looked up, she was staring down at him with wide eyes.

"It's about to get better!" he said.

"Better?" she asked, "Is that even possible?"

"Well, we'll just see!" he said, and plastered his mouth against her vagina again. Her outcry was just as huge this time, but he continued now, inserting his tongue, using his lips. She was moving her head, almost in disbelief from side to side, and shaking.

She began to almost hyperventilate and was biting the back of her hand to keep from making a huge amount of noise, once he found her clitoris with his tongue and his lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she wailed, as he took the buttonish node in between his lips and then she could stand it no longer.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.