The Rent a Man Blues - Cover

The Rent a Man Blues

Copyright© 2012 by Lubrican

Chapter 6

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 6 - After Megan's husband died, she invented something to support herself and her daughter with. The invention works perfectly. A Japanese industrialist is interested in manufacturing it. He's even coming to America to negotiate the deal. But he thinks she's a man, and her interpreter knows him to be the kind of traditional man who won't do business with a woman. So suddenly, she needs a man to front for her. Sort of a Rent-a-man kind of thing. But who can she trust to do something like that?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Reluctant   Incest   MaleDom   Light Bond   Harem   Interracial   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

Once Megan had her clothes on, Bob left the room, telling her he'd go and have the cook start an omelet for her. He found the dining room empty, save for Akio, who was nursing a glass of tomato juice. He looked up at Bob and smiled.

"I thought about this last night," he said. "I want to be just like you. I wish to have many women, and have them do as I tell them."

"That's part of the problem, Akio," said Bob, sitting down across from the boy. "Things are different in America. Here, we don't just tell women what to do."

"Why not?" asked the boy.

"Well, it just doesn't work well that way. You have to ask the women to do something they already want to do. Then they're happy to do it for you."

"But if they already want to do it, they aren't doing it for you!" said Akio.

"I know it looks that way," said Bob. "But in many cases, they don't want to admit they want to do it. Then, when they say they are doing it for you, they make it your fault."

"I do not understand this," said Akio. "Can you explain it more?"

"Well," said Bob, thinking back to last night. "In America, we don't have concubines. American women don't want to be called that. Now Hamako comes from a country where concubines are common. But while she's here in America, she doesn't want to admit that she is comfortable with that kind of life. So if she says she is doing it only to please me, then it becomes my fault that she's a concubine ... and not that she chose to be one."

"Ahhhh," said Akio, smiling. "This, I understand. But with three women, how do you manage? How do you schedule them to please you?"

Bob swallowed. "First off, you must never ask another man that question. You may joke about the difficulty of drawing up such schedules, but it is impolite to ask an American man directly about his sexual practices."

"I am so sorry," said Akio. "I meant no disrespect."

"I understand that, and I'm not angry. I must admit, though, that the women draw up the schedule. I know it appears as though they are serving me, but in reality, I service them when they wish to be serviced. It just works better that way. If I respond to their wishes and needs, they are much happier, and when they are happy, my life is much easier."

"This American way of dealing with women is very strange," said Akio. "But the women are very calm around you, and do not argue with you, or show you disrespect. So this strange method must work well. And I will be living in America, so perhaps I should learn how to do this."

"I think you would be well served if you did," said Bob.

"But I thought you said you serve them." Akio sounded confused.

"When you serve them, they serve you in return," said Bob.

"Aha! Yes, I understand!" Akio looked very pleased.

What probably sealed Akio's now high opinion of Bob was the fact that the girls appeared and came to sit, one on each side of Bob. Both leaned to lay their heads on his shoulders, and their hands on his wrists.

"Morning, Daddy," said Raleigh.

"Morning, Nushi," sighed Hamako.

Akio stiffened at Hamako's word, but then relaxed.

Bob wanted to swat both girls.

"Girls, I thought you understood me. You will behave yourselves in public. You will not embarrass me in front of Akio's parents, or the people who run this boat. Is that clear?"

Both girls sat up straight. Raleigh rose and went to the other side of the table, to sit by Akio.

"Akio? May I sit beside you? I know we cannot be anything but friends, but I would not embarrass my father by showing how I feel about him."

Bob wanted to growl, but Akio's face lit up, and he realized that, without having to play the role of potential mate, she was now free to be more friendly to the boy. That would make him happy, and if he was happy, perhaps he would be more inclined to cooperate further.

Hamako, he noticed, did not change seats. Instead, she became her usual self. "How do we ask for food?" she inquired at large.

"Go to the kitchen and just tell them what you want," said Akio.

Hamako got up and turned to Bob. "What do you wish to eat, Bob-san? I will be happy to get it for you."

A naughty thought went through Bob's mind as he remembered her jumping up naked.

"Waffles, if they have them," he said. "And see if they can do an egg and cheese omelet for Megan."

She bowed. "Instantly, Nushi," she said.

"He told you to stop that!" barked Akio. Then his face stilled and his eyes darted to Bob. "I am sorry. It is not my place to discipline her."

Bob had no idea what "nushi" meant, but it had gotten Akio's attention. And she must have known it would. That meant she was testing her limits, and he wondered why.

"Go tell them what we want, and then return to your cabin," Bob said, his voice gruff. "I will come speak to you there."

Her face was fascinating to watch, as it registered more than one emotion. There was shock, and then a slight frown, followed by what could only be interpreted as interest. Finally she smiled timidly. She bowed again.

"Yes, Bob-san. I will do as you say."

She whirled and jogged to the kitchen. Bob stood. Raleigh stood too, looking alarmed.

"You stay here, and keep our guest company," said Bob, just as gruffly.

Her eyes flashed, but then her face calmed.

"Yes, Daddy," she said.


Bob actually had to move to one side as Hamako brushed past him on her way to her cabin. She opened the door, went in and closed the door behind her. He half expected to find it locked when he got there, but it was not.

She was standing in the middle of the room, her hands clasped in front of her, looking down, submissively.

"You want to tell me what's going on?" he asked.

"You told him I was your concubine. I am only trying to act like one."

"What's that word you called me?"

"Nushi?" she finally darted a glance up at him. "It means master ... lover." She flushed.

"I see," he said. "Does this game make you uncomfortable?"

He could see the distress in her body as she actually shuddered. Again, she looked up at him. Her eyes and chin started to go back downward but he reached to put a finger under it.

"You can look at me, Hamako," he said. "You can talk to me as well. You have nothing to fear."

"I know that!" she said, with force. "That's part of the problem!"

"Can you explain that to me?"

"Too much has happened," she said, miserably. "I don't know what to think. I have never slept with a man at all, much less naked! I know that isn't the normal meaning of that phrase, but for me it was unthinkable. And yet ... it has happened! I have never kissed a girl. I would never have thought to kiss a girl! And yet, that has happened. I have never pretended to be a mistress. And yet I am doing that. I have never appeared naked, or nearly naked in public, and yet all day yesterday that's how I was. So much has happened that I don't know what to think."

"Are you unhappy?" he asked, his voice calm.

"No. And that is another part of the problem. I like all these things that have happened to me. They are not who I am, and yet I have had more fun in the last two days than I had the rest of my life! I've also been more terrified in the last two days than I ever was before. But even that has been something I am glad has happened. I feel like I am about to break into shards, which will float off into the sky."

"Come here," he said softly, opening his arms.

Finally, she lifted her chin high. There was something vibrant on her face, a look of challenge, or warning.

"Do not toy with my emotions," she said. "Last night was something wondrous for me. Never have I felt like I felt while I lay with you. Never have I felt so safe. Never have I felt so cherished. I know this is silly, but be careful of what you tell me to do, because I will obey you. If I don't, I will go crazy, Bob-san. I will surely go crazy!"

"All I'm going to do is hug you," he said. "And believe it or not, I understand some of what you're feeling. You're very attractive, Hamako. It was not easy to keep my hands off of you last night. But I don't want to lead you on, either. I'm not going to take advantage of you. As delightful as it would be to have that kind of relationship with you, you can do much better than me."

She blinked. "You are insane. Are all American men insane like this?" She flowed into his arms, and hugged him tightly. She kissed his chest and then looked up at him. "I have never had a Nushi. If I ever do, I hope he is like you."

"Careful, girl," he said. "You're making this awfully tempting."

She kissed his chest again. "Some man will lie with me for the first time ... have sekkusu with me. Why shouldn't it be you? I know I am being silly, but right now, if you wanted me to be your aijin ... your mistress ... I think I would like that."

"I was going to give you a few swats on the behind," said Bob. "I think I've changed my mind. I think we need to get out of here."

She backed up and bowed.

"I will behave as if I have been punished."


When Bob entered the dining room, he saw that Megan had arrived. She was already eating and his waffles were sitting there, waiting for him.

"Bob Tomlinson!" yelped Megan, standing up and dropping her fork on the table. "What did you do?"

Bob was confused, until he realized she was looking past him. He turned to find Hamako, shuffling along behind him. The tracks of tears were obvious on her cheeks. She scrubbed at them and turned around.

"You little vixen," he said, under his breath. He turned back to Megan. Raleigh had stood too, and was trying to see past him. She hadn't seen the tear-stained cheeks.

But Akio had, and he looked pleased with himself.

"I had to punish her," said Bob. He marched up to sit beside Akio, so he could wink, repeatedly at Megan.

"Oh," said Megan, her voice flat. When Hamako sat beside her, she embraced the girl. Bob could hear Hamako whispering into Megan's ear.

"Eat your waffles before they get cold," said Megan, looking at Bob, and then went back to her omelet.

"Are we going swimming again today?" asked Raleigh, as if nothing had happened.

"If you wish it, then so it shall be," said Akio, smiling broadly.


The rest of the day would have met the expectations of just about any vacationer. They swam, and fished. The fish they caught were handed over to the cook, who said they would be prepared for dinner. There were drinks, and sunbathing. Both girls warmed up to Akio a bit, and he got in the water with them, floating while Hamako asked questions about how things were in Japan, and he filled her in on what had changed since she left.

Bob and Megan sat in the shade, with Hiroto and Sinho. There was a little conversation, but since Sinho spoke almost no English, and her husband had to translate anything she was asked or said, she was only minimally involved in that. She did turn her eyes toward Akio and the girls frequently, but somehow seemed to understand that the girls were no longer a threat. After lunch, she and Hiroto went to their cabin without comment. They stayed there for almost two hours, while Bob and Megan joined the others in the water.

Dinner was everything anyone could ask for. Afterward, the young people wandered toward the front of the boat. It was obvious that Akio was no longer persona non grata. Bob wondered if he had altered his approach, or was just learning how to interact with girls in America. When Hiroto and Bob began talking about construction schedules, and production targets, Sinho somehow knew they were talking business. She arose and went to their cabin, returning in her one piece swimsuit. Her dive off the boat was clean and graceful, and she swam as if she had been born to it. Megan wanted to stay, eavesdropping on the men, but she knew Bob would tell her what was said, so she got up and joined Sinho. The two women simply swam together, moving through the water around the boat in circles.

Drinks under the stars got them all a little giddy, especially when the captain put on some big band music and the older couples danced for half an hour or so. The beat was wrong for the three youngsters, though, so they just sat and watched. Eventually, though, Hiroto announced he and his wife were going to bed, and left. Akio didn't get up. Instead, he kept nursing his drink. Raleigh stood and went to the table across the room where her mother and Bob were finishing their drinks. She addressed Bob.

"Are we sleeping in your room again tonight?" she asked.

"No," said Megan, instantly.

The girl looked at her mother. "Akio was very curious about how we felt about sharing the same man. Hamako told him several times it wasn't appropriate for him to ask questions about that, but he kept coming back to it. I think it turns him on. He's very curious about American sexual practices."

"No," said Megan, again.

"So is Uncle Bob going to come to our room for a while?" she asked, innocently.

"No!" barked Megan.

"You're hogging him," complained the girl, but she grinned.

"When we get back, and the Nakimuras are gone, then you can chase him around like a fool," sniffed Megan.

"Well, I should at least get a good night kiss." Raleigh glanced at Akio and Hamako, who were talking about something. The inference that the purpose for the kiss was to further their ruse, concerning Akio, was obvious.

"That's ridiculous," said Megan.

"No it's not," argued the girl.

Megan turned to Bob. "Tell her, Bob."

For Bob, what was happening was both fascinating and fun. He hadn't had two women compete for his attention in a long time. He didn't think for a minute that either of these women were serious about having a relationship with him, but it was still fun to see them get jealous of each other. It made him feel good.

"She might have a point," he said, shrugging.

Megan folded her arms and frowned.

"Men are such pigs," she said softly. "Don't turn on the light when you come to the room. I'll be trying to sleep!"

She left. Raleigh looked contrite, but Bob knew it was an act.

"You know, she's still going to be your mother when this is all over and things go back to normal," said Bob.

"Who says things will go back to normal?" Raleigh looked over at Akio and Hamako. "He's staying here. Or at least he'll be coming back when the plant is built. You're going to have to keep play-acting until we know him well enough to tell him the truth."

"As far as I'm concerned, he can know the truth as soon as we sign the contracts," said Bob. "He can be as ticked off as he wants then, but a contract is a contract."

"I don't want him to be mad," said Raleigh. "He's actually not such a bad guy, when you get to know him. He's just been taught all these things that are wrong."

"Well, you can educate him all you want after the contracts are signed," said Bob.

"Which is why I think you should kiss me good night," she said. "So he can see it."

Bob's hand came up and he captured Raleigh's jaw gently, making her look into his face.

"So it's all just for him," he said. "You wouldn't be doing something silly, like developing feelings for me, would you?"

Her eyes jittered nervously, but her voice was calm as she answered.

"Feelings? For an old geezer like you? Uncle Bob, please."

He dropped his hand from her jaw, but then snaked it around her slim waist and pulled her to him.

"Okie dokie," he said.

And then he kissed her, long and hard.

He didn't try to use his tongue. But his hands mauled her ass. He was almost astonished when her tongue pressed insistently against his lips, demanding entry. When he gave it to her, the kiss turned hot, undeniably sexual, as she writhed against him.

When they came up for air, Raleigh went limp in his arms. He held her as their faces separated. Feeling a presence he looked to his left, only to find Hamako standing there, only a foot away. Akio was standing, his eyes wide, shifting from foot to foot, five or six feet behind Hamako.

"Are we sleeping with you again tonight, Bob-san?" she asked, loudly enough to be heard by someone twenty feet away. Bob didn't think he'd ever heard her speak that loudly before. He smiled, imagining what Megan would be saying if she was there.

"No," said Raleigh, dreamily. "Mom feels neglected. She said she gets him all to herself tonight."

Bob arched one eyebrow. That kiss had been for real. He was sure of that. She had real feelings for him, and he recognized his own real feelings for her. Her comment about Megan, though, was just part of the production that was being put on to keep Akio at bay. And she was a consummate actor, because even he believed her in that moment.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.