Short Story - Cover

Short Story

by jackieoh

Copyright© 2012 by jackieoh

Erotica Sex Story: A simple memoir about dinner with a girlfriend, then home to a lonely but charged masturbation session by candlelight.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   True Story   Masturbation   .

Emma and I had a nice dinner at George's. There were not many people there, it being Sunday and the Super Bowl being on, so we had even better than normal service. We sat at a table in the far corner, looking out a window onto the busy street. The candles gave a warm glow against the winter scene outside.

George had started us giggling about being on a date, and Emma said I was her date because my husband was out of town. That lead to talking about the pleasure of our friendship and reminiscing about things we had done together.

We had a nice bottle of Gavi, one of my favorite white wines from Italy. We just told George to bring us what he thought we deserved on our first date. He brought a starter of smoked salmon wrapped around a nice white cream core and a little pate with toast points for us to share. Both delicious. A little Italian Wedding soup, which I don't always care for, but it tasted good tonight. The main course was sea bass encrusted with something crisp and crunchy with asparagus and mashed (can't think of the name) with horseradish mixed in. Then a delicious apple tart with pistachio ice cream and some caramel drizzled over the top which we shared.

We were feeling wonderful with the lovely food and nice wine and an after dinner drink that George presented as his personal gift.

Our conversation had included a little bit of personal sex talk, likes and dislikes, and so forth. I can't recall how we got on the subject, but at one point Emma bit her lip and looked devilish with that suppressed grin she gets when about to tell something juicy. "Have you ever been with another girl?" she said, looking down at her plate and then slowly up at me, and giggling wildly. I said that I had not and looked at her wide-eyed to see where she was going.

She told me about a time when her cousin of about the same age had visited and during a storm, the cousin had climbed into bed with her and they hugged as the storm raged on. It was in her early teens and they had been in shorty nighties and panties. They had actually got excited about the feel of each other against their bodies and had a sex talk which led to a little experimentation of touching and feeling and kissing under the covers. So that was Emma's only 'lesbian' encounter. We had a good time laughing about it. I pretended being scandalized.

Emma and I are pretty affectionate with each other and usually exchange a cheek kiss when we meet and part. So when she dropped me off at home I leaned over to say good night, but instead of her cheek, I kissed her right on the mouth. We parted with a lot of laughter.

It was about 9:45 when I got home, just in time for my planned pretend meeting with my cyber friend. I had promised to think of him while I masturbated at exactly 10:15 and so I decided to keep to the promise. The evening had been just the right combination of nice wine, sexy restaurant service, good food and titillating conversation to have me looking forward to it.

I lighted two candles in front of the dresser mirrors so the room was nicely lighted. I looked at myself in the floor to ceiling mirrors on the closet doors as I unsnapped the hook on the black dress and unzipped it. While I was reaching for the hook, my dress hiked up showing the dark bands of my thi-hi stockings and I thought that would be fairly exciting if Steve were watching. I watched as I pulled the dress up exposing my stocking tops, black lace elastic holding them up on my thighs. My lavender panties came into view and I noticed that I could see the dark hair of my triangle through them even in the dim candlelight. I went to my walk-in closet and hung up my dress. And then stood in front of the mirror again while I took off the matching bra and let it slide seductively and sensually down my arms. I rubbed my breasts a moment, ending by sweeping my hands over them to catch my nipples for a brief squeeze and leaned forward to examine them in the mirror.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.