Bojana's Blowjob

by harry lime

Copyright© 2012 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Harry is thinking of his constant companion Patricia and needs solace of the of the body and not the mind. His employee Bojana fills the bill perfectly with her lush soft lips.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Workplace   .

Harry bent low lightly touching his lips to her waiting mouth.

He gently feathered the satin surfaces of her face with ultra-light strokes of his tongue.

It was the taste of sweet surrender!

Harry took his time. Time was of little consequence. Like the words of the song..."Time is all we got."

With a tender touch, he placed the length of his mouth alongside hers. Their upper and lower lips blended into one. The edges and corners matched perfectly.

She opened her lips in expectation.

Harry's tongue darted inside her wet mouth in an augenblick. So swift to the bulls-eye.

Harry explored every corner of her mouth with his greedy tongue. Ribbons of saliva ran down her chin and splashed naughtily on her aroused nipples. He could hear her little whimpers of passion.

They were music to his ears.

Her mouth, her lips, her tongue were a violin he played with a frenzied passion. She gasped for air, but sucked in more of his tongue. Her head twisted frantically to escape the questing tongue. Yet her racing pulse, her panting breath, and her dampening knickers told a different tale entirely.

Her skirt had somehow risen all the way up to her waist revealing the telltale wetness of her knickers. Her knees were spread out wide in a very unladylike pose. The visible spasms of her ass cheeks were precursors of her slowly building orgasm.

Harry woke up in a sweat. His cock was throbbing with the need for sex. The razor sharp vision of Lady Patricia Prendergast was implanted on the inside of both corneas, dimming ever so slowly, as his eyeballs adjusted to the streetlamp outside his window.

The clatter of street cleaners in the darkened street below mirrored their disregard for any sleeping human within hearing range. He heard the guard call out at the side entrance. Harry glanced at his watch. Only 4:40 AM, someone is either very late or very early! His curiosity got the better of him and he wandered down the hallway to see who was up so very, very early.

Bojana sat perched on the guard's desk. Her little girl smile had so charmed the guard that his mouth had fallen open in a stupid grin of complete enchantment. Harry paused for a moment and absorbed the semi-reclined pose of the pretty young girl. Her unfettered breasts swayed slightly inside her loose frilly blouse. The crossed legs exposed a pair of pink panties peeking up at him in a very inviting manner.

She threw her head back swinging her long flowing hair in restless dance of sexual enticement. Not quite a dance of love, more like a dance of lust.

Lust plain and simple!

Harry knew in that split second that his cock would not rest until it was fully sheathed inside the flirty little girl's tightly closed pussy.

Bojana looked up and saw Harry watching her.

"Mr. Harry, Bojana is coming early today. I must leave early to help my mama with cooking for Slava Day."

"No Problem, Bojana. Come by my office later this morning and remind me. I have something to tell you."

The knock on his office door came earlier than he expected, but he was pleased to see Bojana in her work uniform. A happy smile was on her flawless face.

"Here I am, Mister Harry. Ready for your order. Am I needing to write anything down?"

Her pouting lips and visible nipples pushing against the thin blouse brought Harry's trousers to a point in front. Bojana's eyes were irresistibly drawn to the obvious arousal. She looked up into his eyes and without a word sank to her knees in front of him.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.