My Summer Break

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2012 by DG Hear

Romantic Sex Story: I take a break at Myrtle Beach before beginning my new position.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Interracial   .

This story could be Erotic Couples, Interracial and Romance. A big thank you to 'Aylah Ayres' for editing this story and making it a much better read.

Five of my buddies and I decided to spend a week in Myrtle Beach. It was a summer break from college for them and a last hurrah for me. I had just graduated from college. They have gone the last two years to the beach for summer break. I went to college year around and was not able to take summer breaks. This year I was able to join the fun.

My given name is Jerome Joshua Jones, but my friends call me either Jerry or JJ. I'm of mixed race; my father was a black American and my mother is Hawaiian. They met when my dad was in the service. After his enlistment ended they move back to Ohio where they have lived since.

I was the firstborn of four children. I have a brother and two sisters. I did my best to make my parents proud. From a young age I knew I was going to be a big kid since I was both bigger and taller than other kids my age. I exercised regularly to keep in shape. In high school I played football, I was a defensive lineman.

At the beginning of my senior year of high school I reached six foot three and passed the two fifty pound mark. In college I stayed in the two hundred sixty pound range and grew to six foot five.

I was good in sports but my passion was learning. I actually received an academic scholarship to Central Michigan University. I took a double major, education and mathematics. I ended up playing football in college which didn't leave a lot of time for extra curricular activities.

I dated some in high school and also college; I was a bit shy. I guess it was because of my size and I wasn't into parties. I enjoyed spending time in art museums and galleries. I am somewhat into history and I just like learning.

As far as women went, I would much rather be alone with a woman in an intimate setting than at a party.

After graduation from college my friends convinced me to go to Myrtle Beach with them. There were six of us in all so we took two vehicles. They all had been there the previous two years so they gave me a few rules to follow. I laughed when they told me but they said they were serious.

"JJ, never tell any girl your real name. JJ or Jerry is fine but never your last name. Also, you can tell them your university but never your home town," said my friend Bill.

"Why all the cloak and secrecy?" I asked.

"It's been known that the girls have sometimes tried to track the guys down. Sometimes they might think a guy's rich or they fall in love. God forbid become pregnant," replied Ray.

"Sounds foolish to me. Besides, if you get a girl pregnant, shouldn't you be responsible?" I asked.

"JJ, at most of these parties everyone has probably been with more than one person. Trust me, wear condoms and don't give out your home town, last name or your phone number. This is just a one week, just let loose and enjoy yourself. You won't be finding the woman of your dreams in Myrtle Beach" said Bill.

"It just doesn't seem right to me; I'll go along and not give out my last name or hometown but it just seems phony." I replied.

Bill said, "Trust me JJ, the girls do the same thing. If you don't believe me and your given a phone number, try calling it and see if it's the same girl; it won't be. I guess everyone plays the same games," said Ray.

What the guys did was give each other's phone number out just to see if they did get calls. If they thought a buddy might be interested they could always pass along the message. I was going to use Ray's number and Bill was using mine. I did believe it was childish. Damn, we were grown men, but they were my friends.

I dropped all my belongings off at a storage unit in Ohio. I had landed a job as a teacher at a local high school as well as being an assistant football coach; I was pretty happy about my future. After getting back from Myrtle Beach I had to find a place to live close to the school.


We made it to Myrtle Beach and I have to admit it was a madhouse. Our condo was right on the beach, it had three bedrooms. Which meant two guys to a room; we were pretty good sized guys. Me being the biggest, we took the mattress off the boxed springs and one of us slept on the box spring and the other on the mattress. I got the mattress in our room.

The only rule was clean up after yourself. Other then cereal or donuts for breakfast we would order out. Half the time everyone was out with dates. I mentioned Bill and Ray, my other buddies are Jim, Lance and Brett. We were all members of the football team.

Some brought their dates back to the condo. I felt a little funny and out of place. I wasn't the party type guy and knew I wouldn't be into sharing. I guess I just wasn't brought up that way.

Needless to say a number of the girls joked about how big I was. The thing is that I was mostly muscle. I didn't have six-pack abs but my stomach area was like a rock. I had the muscled shoulders you see on weight lifters and strong arms and big thighs. Hence the defensive lineman.

The first morning I got up and went to the exercise gym across the street from our condo. After my workout I walked into a coffee shop a few doors down from the gym. The place was pretty crowded. I was going to get a dozen donuts to take back for the guys and a cup of coffee for myself.

As I was standing in line a girl bumped into me and spilled her coffee. She sure was a tiny thing. She looked up at me and for some reason I apologized for being in her way. She told me it was her fault for being a klutz. I was next in line and bought her a replacement coffee as well as my order.

I handed her the replacement coffee with a smile. I walked out with her and she thanked me. She said her name was Sue Reagan. She was short maybe 5' 2" and I would guess 130 pounds. She was busty and had nice legs. She was brunette with brown eyes and if I might say, extremely cute. I remembered what my friends had said and introduced myself as JJ Kankansas.

"What kind of name is that?" she asked, interrupting me.

I just told her I was part Hawaiian. It was actually my mother's maiden name but I didn't tell Sue. I walked Sue home, back to her condo. It was a few buildings down from ours. I told her that I hoped to see her around and went back to my condo. When I got there the guys were all up and were going to the beach as soon as they finished the donuts.

I didn't tell the guys about Sue. I think I felt a little something for her. That was probably part of being the shy guy.

We headed to the beach. I couldn't believe how crowded it was already. We found a place among the crowd and threw down our towels then headed for the water. It wasn't long before the guys were already talking with different girls and playing in the waves. Ray managed to get in a Frisbee game with a tall brunette in a bright red bikini and her friend, a blond with pigtails and a perky set.

Jim had a group of girls surrounding him as he catapulted them in the air showing off how strong he is. The girls were squealing with delight and flirting quite openly with him. I was a bit jealous but I felt a bit funny picking up these girls I didn't know and basically throwing them up in the air. They didn't seem to mind and I could tell that my buddies were enjoying themselves.

After awhile I decided to get out and got my towel to dry off. I sat in a lounge chair under an umbrella since I was dark enough already. I watched my friends with the girls in the water. I spotted Sue and three other girls sun bathing. All had on two piece bathing suits and looked damn good.

I was gathering up the courage to go talk to Sue when I saw three guys I didn't know heading her way. She noticed me looking at her and I smiled then one of the guys went to talk to her.

She seemed a bit aggravated so I waited a few minutes before leaving. One of her friends stepped in between them shouting, "She doesn't like you, Jim. Can't you get that through your dumb skull?" said one of the girls.

"Shut your fucking mouth bitch!" Jim said to the girl.

Now, as I have mentioned, I have sisters and I would never let any man talk to them that way. I decided to do something that I rarely do; I interfered. I walked up to Sue and said hi to her.

"Who the fuck are you?" is what I got from Jim. "Big man going to protect the ladies," he laughed. "In case you didn't notice there are three of us," he said gesturing to his friends while laughing.

I didn't say anything, four of my buddies had come up to where we were standing. "What going on JJ?" asked Bill.

"I think these men were about to leave but not before apologizing to the ladies." I said calmly not taking my eyes off the guy.

I think everyone has heard the saying about living to fight another day. I believe that must have been what Jim thought. He apologized for his actions, gave Sue a dirty look and said "See you around," and the three guys left. Something told me it wasn't over.

Sue thanked me and introduced her friends and I reciprocated introducing my friends. The girls asked all of us to join them. I sat on my towel next to Sue. I asked her who the asshole was and she said it was a guy she met the first day they arrived but found him to be obnoxious. She didn't know he and his friends would keep bothering them.

All these girls were seniors at Ohio University. That surprised me since I was from Ohio. I did like my buddies coached me earlier and we told the girls we were from Central Michigan, which was true. I did tell them that I had just graduated but not that I was now back home in Ohio.

I liked Sue but was feeling funny sitting there with all these half naked women. I mentioned to Sue that I was on my way to one of the visitor's centers and maybe I could see her later. My buddies looked at me like I was some kind of dummy.

Then Sue asked, "Would you mind if I come with you? I'm not real big on sitting out in the sun too long. I burn pretty easy."

I was both happy and surprised. When she stood next to me my friends laughed. I knew we must look like Mutt and Jeff because of our size difference. Even one of Sue's friends, Ellen said, "Damn Sue, he sure is big." Her friend Angie said, "I think he's cute."

I watched Sue slip on her shorts and a top over her bathing suit. Damn! She was built nice. She told me later that she mentioned to her friend about spilling coffee on me earlier in the morning. As we walked over to the visitors center I told her it was my first time in Myrtle Beach. She said she had been there once before with her family.

I stopped by the condo and got a clean shirt and dropped off my wet towel. Sue came in the condo and said she could tell that guys lived here. We both laughed. We walked over to the visitor center and got information on things to do.

I explained to Sue that I wasn't a party animal and wanted to see some of the sites. There was even a short gambling cruise with a free buffet. As we left the center Sue asked me if I was really that shy are just playing her.

"Sue, I've always been bigger than most everyone around me. I might look like a big dumb jock, but I'm not. I graduated top in my class in college with a 4.0 GPA. I always studied and actually like learning. That's why I thought I'd see some of the museums and other sights. My friends are more of the party type, and that's ok, it's just not me."

"Why do they call you JJ if your initials are JK?" asked Sue.

Great, I thought. I find a nice girl and I've already lied to her. It was only the first day and I didn't want to mess it up. I told her my name was Jerome Joshua, which wasn't a lie. That's why they called me JJ or Jerry. She said she preferred calling me Jerry.

After getting information on some of the local sites I asked Sue if she would like to go out with me that evening. She told me she would love to but had already promised her girlfriends that she would go out with them tonight. "Maybe another day," she said to me.

I was a little bummed but did my best not to show it. I walked her passed her condo and continue on down to mine. The guys were all hyped up over a large beach party taking place that evening. They asked me if I was coming along and I figured I might as well.

The party was suppose to start at dusk and there was a twenty dollar cover charge to attend. You could bring your own drinks or buy them from the Tiki bar. The music was provided by bands taking turns playing. When we arrived hundreds of people were already there.

There were some chairs available but most people sat on blankets on the sand. People were dressed in shorts to bathing suits. Needless to say the music was quite loud. I found a large lounge chair and sat in it. I liked to watch more than participate. My buddies were really mixing it up with the ladies.

We brought a couple cases of beer and some wine coolers for the ladies if they wanted one. I sat back and watched party goers go at it. I did talk to a few women but since I didn't want to jump up and dance, they didn't stay long. I just wasn't the dancing type and most women came halfway up to my chest.

After an hour or so I got up walked down to the water. There was a lot of frolicking going on in the water. I decided to take a dip myself. I did notice a number of couples in the water and they weren't swimming. I often wished I was more outgoing and took part in these parties but I guess it just wasn't me.

I have to be honest here. I have been drunk at a few parties in my life and let myself go. I've had sex with women of most races. I was often asked my nationality because of my curly hair and dark complexion. I usually answered, "A Hawaiian black American." It actually turned on a lot of white women. They wondered how big I was down below since I was big in stature.

The truth is, I was big, but nothing like some porn stars you see in the movies. Truth be known I had white buddies who were just as big but my cock was dark, almost black. It turned on a lot of white girls.

I had to watch it so I wouldn't get too drunk because it would make me horny and I didn't like myself that way. "A fuck is just a fuck," I was always told by my friends. Everyone gets what they want. I guess I wanted a little more than a one night stand.

I was now twenty-five and would really like to find the right woman. My buddies were right when they said I wouldn't find that special woman in Myrtle Beach.

A tall black woman came up to me while I was standing waist high in the water. Her name was Shauna and it looked like she had been making the rounds looking at different men.

"Hi there, big boy. Are you alone? I'm Shauna, who may you be?"

"I'm JJ and I'm here with friends," I replied.

I have to be honest here. I'm not really into women who play the role and go after guys knowing they have the looks and body to get what they want. Yes, I've been with my share but it's just not the type for me. She took my hands and put them on her ass. "Like what you feel?" she asked.

"Very nice," I said as I squeezed her ass. I figured I might as well get laid.

It was then I looked up on the beach and heard a woman say, "Please, get the 'Hell' away from me! Get your filthy hands off me! I told you I don't want to be with you!"

I heard the other girls tell him to get lost or they would call the beach patrol. It was that fucking Jim grabbing Sue by the arm. I had no idea she was even at this beach party.

I looked at Shauna. "I'm sorry Babe, but a friend of mine is in trouble; I have to go."

I raced up behind Jim and picked him up and threw him a good five feet on the sand. His two friends were about to come to his rescue when my friend Ray told them, "Don't be stupid! He's strong enough to take you all on, but he won't have to with us here." They saw my friends and stood back.

I put my big hand around Jim's throat and began to squeeze. "I told you to stay the fuck away from Sue. She doesn't want you near her."

The beach patrol pulled me off the asshole as I was choking him and was about to haul me in. "Stop!" said Sue. "He pulled that asshole off me. He was just helping me." All her friends and other witnesses told the patrol officers the same story.

They let me go and asked Sue if she wanted to file charges? She told them she just wanted him to leave her alone. The patrol told him the next time they would take him in. I looked down at him and told him there wouldn't be a next time for him. I'm sure he got the message.

Everyone was talking and I didn't even say anything to Sue. I walked through the crowd and grabbed a beer and sat back in my lounge chair. After about fifteen minutes I saw a woman coming toward me. It was Sue.

"Why did you leave? I've been looking all over for you. I wanted to thank you for helping me again."

"You wanted to be with your friends and I didn't want to interfere and spoil your fun."

"Jerry, I like you; I really do. I would have loved to be with you tonight but I promised my girlfriends I would go to this party with them. I had no idea you would be here since you told me you weren't big on parties. By the way what happened with the woman you were with. I just saw her with some other guys?"

"Oh, I had just met her and I think she got mad when I left her standing there in the water when I came to help you. Would you like a chair and maybe a wine cooler?"

"I'd love one, thank you." I set her up a lounge chair next to me and went and got her a wine cooler and myself a beer.

We were talking and a couple of our friends came up to us and asked us to join in on a water game. It's where the girl gets on the guys shoulder and everyone tries to knock the couple over or at least the girl off the man's shoulders.

"It's up to you Sue; do you want to go and win this competition? I heard the winner gets a twelve pack of beer and a six pack of wine coolers. I guess there are two tiny trophies also."

"Why not! Let's go win this thing, Jerry," Sue said as she smiled up at me.

Before we went into the water, Sue took off her blouse and shorts. She had her bathing suit on underneath. I asked her to wait and untied her top.

"Jerry! What are you doing?" she asked slightly panicked.

"I'm tying the top string in a double knot around your neck and I will also knot up the clasp so it won't be undone so easily."

"Why are you doing that?"

"I've played this game before and they'll try to pull your top off to catch you off guard and then pull you down."

There were at least thirty couples in the competition. A couple of guys wanted to pair up but the three judges said it had to be a mixed couple but the woman could be on the bottom.

Sue and I walked out into the shallow water and I just picked her up like a little girl and placed her on my shoulders. I went a little deeper in the water and when she asked me "why?" I told her because of my size we would have better leverage over the shorter and smaller men.

"Jerry, your shoulder muscles hurt my butt," she laughed.

"Sorry Babe, nothing I can do about that except massage it later." We both laughed.

It was fun when it began. Every girl was doing their best to push or pull the other girls off the shoulders of their partners. Like most, Sue had one hand wrapped around my head and was fighting with just the one arm.

"Sue, let go of my head. Use both arms and it will give you a advantage. I promise you I won't let you fall. I have my arms tight around your thighs, trust me."

She started using both arms now. People were going down pretty fast. I could see a number of girls were already going for the bra tops. They were aggravated when they couldn't get Sue's undone. We were fighting hard; Sue was giving it all she had. The hardest part for me was I was laughing too hard.

We were down to five couples. Each were looking for an advantage. I noticed two couples were double teaming one and down the couple went. We stayed back as they double teamed the fourth couple. I was surprised to see one of the couples was Jim, the guy that bothered Sue and he was with Shauna.

They easily knocked off the forth couple by double teaming them. The couple besides Jim and Shauna was one of Jim's buddy's with another black girl. They started coming toward us. "Jerry, they're going to double team us. I can't pull their tops because they are both topless."

Sue was right. People were cheering the two topless women. I had to admit they looked pretty cool as they came toward us. "What are we going to do Jerry? They're both bigger than me."

Both Shauna and the other woman were fairly large women. That would make it a bit harder on the men to hold their balance.

"You need to grab hold of their arm; one with each hand. Don't let go or we're toast. I will drag us all out to the deeper water and catch the guys turning and off guard then you pull them as hard and as fast as you can. Until then just hold on tight to the girls arms."

I heard Shauna say, "We need to get that Bitch! She stole my date."

As they came toward us from both sides Sue got them by the wrist and held on for dear life. She was really struggling not to lose her grip. I kept moving into the deeper water. The water was up to my chin and was covering half the guys face as they pulled back trying to move toward shallower water. I told Sue to give it all she had. She pulled and both men lost their footing in the deeper water and the girls went crashing down.

I started back up to the beach with everyone cheering for us. I didn't take Sue off my shoulders till I was in knee deep water. "We won Jerry! We won!" Sue kept saying. She jumped up into my arms, wrapped her feet around me and kissed me. It was all the excitement.

We claimed or prizes and the little trophies, something you might give a kid but it made Sue happy with our victory. We went back and sat on our lounge chairs and a number of people came over to congratulate us. Even Jim was nice enough to come over. He also apologized to Sue and said he wouldn't bother her again.

More and more women were topless and the party was getting a bit raunchier. Sue said she was feeling a bit uncomfortable and asked me if I would walk her to her condo seeing it was getting late and she didn't want to walk there alone.

She slipped her shorts and blouse back on over her wet bathing suit. She grabbed her beach bag with the little trophies; I took the beer and wine coolers and gave them to our friends. We headed to her condo, I'm sure we looked like Mutt and Jeff for anyone seeing us walking away.

I was standing outside of her apartment and she invited me in. I have to admit it wasn't any cleaner than our apartment. Sue apologized for the mess and asked me if I wanted a beer. I declined and she said she needed to get out of her wet clothes.

She threw a towel on the couch for me to sit on. It was a somewhat warm evening and my suit was almost dry. After taking off her blouse she asked me if I would undo the knots I made in her top. She sat on my lap as I untied the knot and the clasp. She held her top against her chest and turned around.

"Jerry, you need to know that I'm not usually like this but I want to be with you." She dropped her top and I saw her beautiful breasts. She sat on my lap as though she was going to give me a lap dance.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.