Gabriella - Cover

Gabriella

Copyright© 2012 by neff trebor

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Gabriella and her daughter leave on sabbatical to a remote island. They have no legal right to be there and are humiliated in savage rituals.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Lolita   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Humiliation   Group Sex   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex  

GABRIELLA'S FORBIDDEN ISLAND

Niihau is a very forbidding place. It is smaller than Kauai, larger than Lanai and slightly off of the alignment of the rest of the islands formed by volcanoes millions of years ago. The topography seems similar to Lanai in that it has a tall range of mountains that form the main spine of the island. The only seemingly habitable area is along the northern side, away from Kauai.

Very little is known about the island or its people. It was bought by Elizabeth Sinclair in 1864 and private ownership has passed on to her descendants, the Robinson family. The island is designated as a critical habitat for the Brighamia Insignis, what is thought to be the original Hawaiian inhabitants who have lived there since the islands were inhabited.

Nobody is allowed on the island. The only people who live there are the Robinson Family and the indigenous Hawaiian people.

On the north end of the eighteen mile long spine of mountains that stick above the clouds is the outcropping of Lemua. It is about a mile across. It is the three-quarters of a volcano crater that sticks up out of the water.

Hardly anything is known about the island or its inhabitants. Nobody is ever invited to the island. The original Hawaiian residents, like the American Indians, suffered severe bouts of chicken pocks, measles and many other diseases common to Caucasians but were devastation to others not normally immune to these sicknesses. People, who flew in, uninvited, were not met at their meager airport. Many were lost and some never heard from again.

Gabriella had worked for many years at the University. She had received dual degrees in Linguistics and Social Anthropology. She had a Master's and Doctorate in both and had written many papers about groups she had studied in Papua New Guinea, and New Zeeland.

She was due for a one year sabbatical and was determined to take it. She was waiting for the end of the school year so she could take her fourteen-year-old daughter with her. It would be an experience she would never forget. She had been denied any formal invitation to Niihau, but thought it was more out of medical concern for the native population than anything else. She had applied for and been given all kinds of medical documentation that she and her daughter, Stephanie were disease free and non carriers of any kind of viruses.

They would be re-examined by local doctors on Kauai just hours before they tried to enter the island. Stephanie was not happy about the trip. She would be separated from her friends for the summer before her freshman year. She knew she would not have cell phone coverage, internet access or any kind of meaningful television programming. She was not happy.

Her husband was not in the picture. She had married him as a very young girl. He had been a popular and eminent professor she met in her first year at University. She was seventeen and he was forty. She had been beguiled by his scholastic standing. He was relatively wealthy by her standards. He could easily make up the difference between the scholarships she had and the exorbitant tuition and living expenses her family could not afford.

She figured she would grow to love him in the eight years it would take for her to finish school. In the meantime, she had the prestige of being a college wife. Probably the most beautiful college wife the city had ever seen. She was stunning. Gabby had turned down a number of track scholarships because she was so serious about her studies.

Her husband was so eager to show her off at faculty dinners and parties. Gabriella was tall and thin. She looked like a faun just getting her footing. Long-legged and lean, the seventeen-year-old was captivating to the other faculty men.

She easily qualified to be a professor within her own right because of her academics. The fact that she was the most beautiful woman on campus and wife of a prominent professor helped, but didn't need to be considered to get tenure.

As time went on, her husband Joe was aging as many men do. He was still physically fit and handsome. His six foot frame and athletic build still made him popular with the students. His waning libido, however, was a different story. It took more and more excitement for him to perform. Viagra was one choice, but he wanted more of an intellectual stimulant.

Gabriella had gone to marriage counselors for advice. She had grown to understand his position. She tried to get over her reluctance to dress provocatively to raise his interest. She had begun to accept the shorter and shorter dresses he brought home. She was appalled but resigned to try his suggestions. She was shocked and humiliated at his suggestions to consider not wearing a bra.

They had gone out one night with a new dress he had given her. It was a form fitting thin stretch fabric that left little to the imagination. It was all she could do to come downstairs in it without the bra. Her wire rim spectacles helped hide her embarrassment. She tried to comb her long reddish brown hair over in front of her to hide the proud perky nipples that strained against the thin fabric. Gabby refused to look in the full-length mirror as she walked down the stairs and past it. Her cheeks flushed as she stood in front of him. She tried to slide the large leather hand bag hanging over her shoulder around in front of her.

Joe took her purse and put it on the dining table. He brushed her hair affectionately over her shoulder. "You are spectacular. I love you so much." He said as he took her hand and walked her out to the car. Their sex life was great for a long time after that. He was intoxicated by the looks she got as she tried to walk behind him into the restaurant. Instead, he put his arm around her and guided her first, in front of him. The restaurant was silent as she walked by. That lasted for a while.

Gabriella was crushed at the next incident. He had come home with a box from Camellia's, one of the most exclusive clothiers in the city. Not only was it expensive, it was notorious for its section of provocative clothing like Victoria's Secret.

When she dumped the clothes on the bed, the selection seemed innocuous enough. There was a pair of high-heeled sued boots that zippered up the side that came up to just below her knees. There was a pair of grey silk stockings. Not hose that covered her crotch, but individual leg coverings that stopped just below her crotch. The dress seemed ok until she put it on.

The thin form fitting dress was a mixture of silk that fit snug against her breasts. The fabric hung straight enough, but the hem barely came to the middle of her hands. The buttons that ran down the front stopped several inches above the hem. There were no panties. She had seen this coming. He had mentioned several times about seeing women he thought had no panties. He discussed how much nicer the dresses fit. She knew women did these things; but not her.

Tonight was the night. She knew it. All of his comments about other women were meant to bring the concept up to her and prepare her. She reluctantly accepted that his waning libido was leading to this.

Gabriella knew she had to do it. She braided some of her hair at her temples and pulled it back around the back of her to hold her hair back behind her. She knew this was part of the look. She shuddered as she reached up behind her to clip the hair behind her. Her melon sized breasts rose and spread. Her long-stem pink nipples pointed up and out. She didn't know if she could bear to go to the faculty reception for the newly tenured professors like this.

Gabby put her thin wire rimmed spectacles on. She wrapped a long strand of pearls around her neck twice. The pearls would provide some distraction wouldn't they? As an afterthought, as she walked by the closet, she grabbed a very short, long sleeved bolero jacket. It was a shade darker than the grey dress and seemed to fit perfectly. The bolero had no buttons and didn't come close to meeting down her front, but it did hide the overt protrusions that fought to escape from her snug dress.

Gabriella descended the stairs slowly; unsteadily. She was not unsteady because the heels were so high. She was unsteady because the very short dress was missing a few buttons and she didn't know how big her steps could be and not show her newly shaved vagina.

That had been part of the unspoken command the night before. He had skillfully let her know how much better she would look if she was shaved. He came into the bathroom with her. He got in the shower behind her. When she finished shaving her legs, he guided her to sit on the edge of the tub. He got down on his knees between hers. With great care and interest he began with his safety razor. Gabriella was humiliated to be sitting there with her legs spread and her husband down between them with a razor.

She was hesitant when she walked down the stairs because she wasn't sure what he could see. She wasn't sure what the faculty would see. She would not be able to sit down unless they had some very long white tablecloths she could use for cover. They were only serving appetizers, so maybe she could avoid sitting down.

"You look spectacular, honey. It is no wonder why I love you so much. You will be the envy of every husband at the party tonight." He said as he walked up to her and hugged her. She could tell the dress was working. She could feel it when he hugged her. It would be a feeling she would encounter many more times that evening. Most of the professors had been drinking a little. They all took the opportunity to greet her the same way. She became familiar with the united contact against her belly.

Things seemed to be tolerable the rest of the evening; everything considered.

Finally, when they were ready to leave, her husband brought over a towering young man from Nigeria. "Honey, I want you to meet one of our new professors; Abah Abbas. We just call him Adam."

"I'm pleased o meet you sir. This is a wonderful school and you will enjoy your time here. I hope you will not get homesick. Do you have a wife or children?' Gabriella asked as she extended her hand.

"Abe has been studying her a long time. He is a little homesick, and no, he is not married." Her husband replied. "As a matter of fact, I thought we could invite him over a little longer this evening before he goes back to his apartment. This raised her concern, but she said nothing.

As they said their goodbyes, Joe ushered her out first and Abe tagged along behind. When they got to the car, Gabriella started for the back door. "Nonsense, honey, there's room for everybody in the front. You are so tiny; you don't take much room at all. Gabby was horrified. She suddenly realized how she was dressed. She stared daggers at her husband as he held the passenger door open for her.

"Did he understand the position he was putting her in or was he just a crass ignorant boor?" she wondered as their eyes met. They stared at each other. Then she knew. She knew he knew what he was doing. This was part of his increasing simulation. He was humiliating her for his own libido. "I'll just get through this somehow." She said to herself as she slid over the passenger seat. She flipped up the armrest in the middle so that she had the makeshift third position in the front seat in front of the gearshift.

There was no modest way to get into the car with that dress. She sat down on the passenger seat with the help of her husband's extended hand. The curb was level with the rocker panel, so she had to lower herself even more to rest on the seat. Her incredibly short skirt was unable to provide any modesty as she lowered herself. Her high heeled boots and long legs stuck up way above the seat as she lowered herself. Her left hand was held by her husband as her right hand braced itself against the right side of the seat. The dress fell open as she lowered herself. Too late, she realized that the top of her thighs exposed above her stockings and her vulva were exposed.

Gabby tried frantically to smooth down her dress as she scooted over to the middle of the car. Abe slid his massive six foot six frame in beside her. Gabriella struggled to find the right ends of the seat belt as she vainly tried to keep the sides of her dress together. He knows what he is doing. This is what he wants, she thought as she struggled in humiliation with the dress and belt. Abe was uncomfortable. Was this intentional on her part? How was he supposed to act?

Abe looked over at Joe as he slid into the driver's seat. He watched his smile. He watched as his eyes went from Gabriella's dress to her eyes, to his. Joe was setting them up. He and Gabriella came to realize it about the same time. She turned to him in shock and humiliation, realizing that she had been put in that position on purpose.

Abe thought he could see some tears behind her wire rimmed spectacles just before she bowed her head. Abe helped her with her seat belt. She had been too devastated by the sudden events to buckle up. She sat there numb as he tried to bring the two clasps together. The sides seemed to clang together like prison doors. She was trapped and practically naked to the two men.

Gabriella sobbed quietly and seemed oblivious that her dress had ridden up, exposing her bare thighs at the top of her stockings. In a weak attempt at modesty, she put her hand holding the tiny clutch purse over her faintly visible vulva. "Who really cares? It's inevitable that he is going to see it tonight anyway, isn't he?" She sobbed to herself.

And so the night went. She had given herself to the popular new professor, with her husband watching. The two men had sat on the couch watching the TV. She had been ordered to serve drinks. She had been ordered to disrobe; not in a mean way, but in a demeaning way. Gabriella had stood naked in front of them until she was ordered to kneel in front of the monster. This was her first blowjob; at least was since high school. She had been coerced at the age of fourteen by one of the older boys she who she was desperately and hopelessly in love with. It wasn't an entirely humiliating experience. She didn't realize how humiliating the experience was until his video showed up on his Facebook page and was circulated on the internet. Her desperate attempt for acceptance had boomeranged. She had gone through high school in constant humiliation. She had been invited weekly to "Rainbow"parties.

She didn't know what they were when she accepted to the first one. She was skeptical when the boys were all seniors and the girls were all freshmen, eager for popularity. She ran all the way home sobbing when she realized what they were.

Now she was an adult. Now she had a doctorate. Now she had a family. Life was supposed to be great. Now she felt she was back at the rainbow party she had run out of.

She had kneeled in front of him. She had sucked the gargantuan thing until it filled and covered her with an ocean of semen. She had been forced to sit between the two men on the couch, covered in semen while her husband fingered her.

That was pretty much the end of their marriage. Gabriella and her daughter moved out.

Today was a new day. Today was her new life. They had landed on the Big Island, taken a puddle jumper to Kauai and rented a room from an old woman they found on Craigslist. They spent several days going through grueling physicals, giving blood and peeing in bottles. Finally they had been declared disease free and had the documents to prove it.

Gabriella had leased a small motorboat from the harbor in Kauai. She would need it to get back and forth. Gabby had a map and headed towards the inlet where she thought the beach was. It would be impossible to get across the entire island on foot, so Gabby though they would take a tour by boat around the island. The mountain range bled into the ominous clouds. How high were they wondered? The mysterious clouds extended beyond sight like the King Kong movies with Jessica Lange. She could imagine the giant gorilla thundering along the canyon bottoms.

When they got to the far side, away from civilization, the motor started to sputter. What she would do, Gabriella wondered. She tried not to telegraph her panic to her daughter. "We'll just pull up into this small cove and pull it out of the sand." She thought. Once on shore, they couldn't even get the engine to fire. There must have been water in the fuel filter, but that was beyond Gabrielle's technological knowledge. A person who writes papers on linguistics and Social Anthropology can prove the relation between African, Samoans, and Peruvians, but is not expected to find or know about water in the gas.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.