Roommates - Cover

Roommates

Copyright© 2012 by RebeccaR

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lonely woman with a Ph.D. in physics shares a townhouse with two younger men and learns what really makes the earth go round.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Humor   Cheating   Group Sex   White Male   White Female   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Caution  

Doug, Jason and I had been roommates for seven months. After three chaste months, Jason and I had a memorable one-night-stand. Then, Doug and I had gone at it for two intense and sexually prolific months. I broke off with Doug, and then it was back to Jason for occasional sex -- once a week or so. Doug and Jason both had girl friends and I played second fiddle. That bothered me. Doug's girl friend had another man in addition to him and that bothered him. Nothing seemed to bother Jason.

During those seven months I hadn't had sex with anybody else. I was restless from the infrequency of sex with Jason. I was halfway in love with him. Doug was more of a best friend.

That sums it up until Christmas Eve 2008. I had just turned 29; Jason was 26 and Doug was 25. Their girl friends had gone home for the holidays and it was just the three of us. We went out to dinner and to a bar.

We sat at a table together, drinking beer and Doug went to the bathroom to pee. "Doug is so sad and lonely," I said to Jason. "He misses his girl friend. Especially since he figures she might be with another man."

"Yes, he's downright pathetic. And he's drinking too much."

"What can we do to help?"

"Take him home and put him to bed safely."

"Maybe," I said pensively. "I should sleep with him. Would that be a good idea?"

Jason objected. "What about me? Am I just chopped liver? It's Christmas Eve and I want to get laid."

"You haven't fucked me for a week. Not since last Wednesday."

"Well, I planned to fuck you tonight. I'm lonely too. I need you."

"You wouldn't need me if your girl friend were here."

"No. Nor would Doug if his girl friend were here. But if you needed fucking on Christmas Eve, I'd make time to do it."

"Out of your busy schedule? Thanks a lot."

"You know what I mean. I'll always make time for you."

"You're such a romantic." Jason and I concealed our deeper feelings for each other with banter and obscene joking, although I was genuinely displeased with how little time he spent with me. I understood and I accepted my secondary status. I was a junior lover, the same as I was a junior astrophysicist. Do your job well and someday maybe you'll get promoted. I wasn't unhappy, but I wanted more in my love life. If not from Jason, from somebody. I hadn't had a really satisfying love affair in my whole miserable life.

Doug came staggering back to the table. He smelled of vomit. "I think we should take Doug home," I said to Jason.

"Agreed." We settled the bill and then each took an arm and walked Doug back to our townhouse.

"Shitty damn Christmas," Doug said. And he vomited all over the boxwood bushes in front of our house.

As we came in the door I said to Jason. "I'm going to put Doug to bed."

"Does that mean you're going to stay there for the night?"

"No, of course not. I'll come over to your room in a little bit. I'm not comfortable leaving him when he's this drunk.

"Toss him in the shower." He wrinkled his nose. "At least he'll smell better."

"Help me get his clothes off and I will." Together we stripped Doug, turned on the water in the shower and shoved him in. He protested, but after the shower, while I was toweling him off, he seemed more alert -- alert enough to rub his hand down my blouse and feel my breast.

"Quit that," I said.

"Oh, please, I should have boob feeling privileges. I'm your room mate"

I laid Doug down on the bed and pulled the cover up over him. Jason said, "He's okay now. Can we go to bed?"

"No," Doug said. "Beck is going to sleep here. Aren't you, Beck? You can do without her for one night. Or, you can sleep here too. All three of us in the same bed. Sounds like fun. One big happy family."

Jason looked at me. "Do you really want to stay here with Doug?"

"For a while, but if you're going to be pissed about it, no, we'll go to your room."

"Why would I be pissed about my girl wanting to sleep with another man?"

"I'm not your girl. You have another girl. Remember?"

"Oh, yeah. Her." We both laughed.

Jason turned to look at Doug, lying flat on his back in the bed, his mouth open, his head revolving in little circles as if it were on a pendulum. Okay, Doug," Jason said. "Becky and I are going to lie down with you for awhile to make sure you don't hurl chunks and choke. And if she'll let me, I'm going to fuck here right here, lying by your side. I can't wait."

"Fuck her. You fuck her. And then I'll fuck her. I've been wanting to fuck her."

"Do I get consulted on who is going to fuck me? Or am I just a sperm receptacle?"

"No, god-damn it," said Jason, taking me in his arms. "I love you. And I desperately want to go to bed with you. It's Christmas-fucking-Eve. And, believe it or not, I like it that you are worried about Doug. Makes you human rather than an astrologer. That turns me on."

"I'm an astronomer," I said tartly. "A scientist – not a phony." It was the first time Jason had told me he loved me. I didn't believe him, but it was nice to hear him say it. I'm a sucker for romance, never having had much, and so we took off our clothes and crawled into bed the queen-sized bed beside Doug with me in the middle. It was crowded. Doug reached over and caressed my tit. "Hey, get your hands off my girl friend," said Jason with a laugh. He had never called me his girlfriend either.

"She was my girl friend first," Doug said. "Well, I was only barely second.," he laughed too. I was enjoying being between the two of them, our bare bodies touching each other. It was warm and secure, just the way you wanted to feel at Christmas. I laughed and they laughed and both of them were caressing my boobs, and my stomach, and their hands collided near my clit.

"Oops, sorry," said Doug. "You're first."

"Damn right I am," answered Jason. "I bought the beer."

"I bought the beer," I corrected him.

"Well, I offered..."

Doug drifted into a fitful sleep while Jason and I were still exchanging insults and witticisms, his hand softly caressing my clitoris. I leaned over Doug to check his breathing. It was normal. He didn't show any signs of distress. "Ok," said Jason. "Now, can we?"

"We can." We locked lips and I felt for his hard cock and rubbed it against my clitoris as we kissed. My ass was cheek to check with Doug's. He was muttering in his sleep. Jason and I fucked, long and slow, and in the midst of my noisy climax, Doug woke up, "Oh, God, you two. How can you expect a man to sleep?" Then he dropped off again.

Jason and I lay side by side when it was over. We were sweaty and we pulled the covers off. Doug woke up again, "I'm freezing."

I tucked the blankets around him and he woke all the way up. I was leaning over his chest, while I arranged his covers, and he put his arms around me and embraced me, pulling me down on top of him. "Oh, God, Beck. My head hurts." I rubbed his temples with my fingers. "I love you Becky. Stay with me. I'm so drunk." Two men in one night had told me they loved me! True or not, it was nice of them to say so.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.