The Bucket List - Cover

The Bucket List

Copyright© 2012 by Submissive Romantic

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is the story of a young man and the journey he undertakes in order to help his dying uncle fulfill his bucket list.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   FemaleDom   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Slow  

"Well, John, are you ready to start your assignment?"

"Absolutely!"

"That's the spirit. Here's a copy of my list."

"Joe, there's only one thing listed on here."

"Yes, I know. I thought it would be more exciting for you if I surprised you with every item. I want to do them in a particular order, so this is my way of controlling that aspect of this quest."

I looked back down at the paper, Number 10 - Hot Air Ballooning in Sedona, AZ.

Right off the bat he had picked something that would be a problem for me; I was afraid of heights.

"Joe, when would you like to go?"

"Make arrangements for this weekend. Book a hotel for Friday and Saturday nights; we'll fly in and out in my company plane."

"Yes sir."

"If you have any problems, see MaryAnn. You can use the desk in the study. I'll be back by Thursday."

With that, he stood and walked out of the library.

My first task was to find the study. I had to ask James. He led me towards the front entrance, stopped and opened the door to a relatively small room containing two desks, a couple of chairs and lined with two-drawer filing cabinets with countertops. Each desk had a computer and monitor. There were no windows. This room was designed for work; I felt right at home.

After turning on the computer, I did a search of Hot Air Balloon companies in Sedona, jotting down the names and telephone numbers of several of the most desirable ones. Next I searched on places to stay, again listing several of the higher quality resort hotels.

I was just about ready to start making phone calls, when I realized that I would need a credit card for making reservations. I had to contact MaryAnn. There was an employee list taped to the phone. I dialed her extension; there was no answer. I dialed the gym and waited. On the sixth ring she picked up.

"Hello, this is MaryAnn."

"Hi MaryAnn, this is John."

"Hi John, what can I do for you?"

"I'm supposed to make reservations for this weekend for Joe and me but he didn't leave me his company credit card. I'm assuming he would want everything carded to his company."

"I can help you with that; I'll be right up. Are you in the study?"

"Yes."

She hung up the phone.

A short time later, the door opened and in stepped a very wet MaryAnn.

"Sorry, I was in the middle of my workout."

She went to the other desk, pulled out a set of keys from the middle drawer, walked over to one of the cabinets, unlocked it and took out an envelope. She examined its contents, pulled out a credit card and handed it to me.

"Whenever you have to make arrangements use this card."

As she handed me the card, I noticed the fingerless gloves she was wearing.

She saw my inquisitive expression and said,

"I was working out on the heavy bag when you called. It's a great way to combine cardio and strength training into one activity. It's also the best way that I know to rid the body of stress. You should try it sometime. Is there anything else?"

"No," holding up the card, "This is everything that I need right now."

"Ok, I've got to get back to my workout. See you later."

After she left the room, I sat staring at the door. Her scent still lingered in the air. I had seen all the 'Rocky' movies and several shows on TV that showed boxers working out on the heavy bag and although I had never done it myself, I could picture MaryAnn standing in front of that bag, her body glistening with sweat, her strong, muscular body leaning into each punch as the bag swayed from side to side.

'Wow, calm down boy, you have work to do.' I made the reservations at the resort, booking a suite with two queen-sized beds, with a convertible sofa in the main room. Since this was the first time I booked a hotel for the two of us, I figured that if Joe wanted his own room I would sleep on the sofa bed. He hadn't told me his preference.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.