Round One

by Rhapsadi Valentine

Copyright© 2012 by Rhapsadi Valentine

Erotica Sex Story: Excerpt_“Mmm, yes, it was pretty good. For round one.” She stilled. “Don’t worry, you have a few hours to recover before we make love again. And you’ll need every bit of energy you can get.” She groaned in mock dismay but inside, she couldn’t wait for him to possess her again."

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Oral Sex   .

His hands came around and grasped her breasts, squeezing her globes firmly. Leaning back into his chest, she sighed happily, overjoyed to have his hands on her again. Her sigh turned into a gasp as he began rubbing her half-erect nipples, lightly pinching them to form them into sensitive points. Her arms rose over her head where she draped them behind his neck, giving him total access.

His work on her nipples quickly sent heat rushing to the juncture of her thighs, need and moisture pooling to dampen her thong. It had been so long since anyone besides herself had given her pleasure and she panted in need and enjoyment.

A hand left off playing with a peak to skim down her stomach and beneath the waistband of her shorts and panties to tangle in her damp curls. Her gasps and sighs turned into a long moan as he found her clitoris, dipping lower to gather some of her moisture to lubricate his fingers. With slow circles, he massaged her button while his other hand continued to fondle her tits through her shirt and bra.

Rising up on her toes to give him better access to her slit, she closed her eyes and gave herself up to the feel of his hands. In no time, she was panting and bobbing up and down, rubbing against the stiffened rod pressed into her ass. She felt her orgasm looming but stilled his hands, wanting more.

"What's wrong?" he murmured in her ear, trailing kissed and nibbles down her neck.

"I want you to eat my pussy," she told him breathlessly, too aroused to be embarrassed by her bold request.

He chuckled. "Anything you want." He let her go and watched hungrily as she stripped out of her clothes, tossing them in a pile out of the way. She lay down on the floor, spreading her legs wide, peering up at him eagerly.

Down on his knees first, then stretched out on his stomach, he kissed and licked from her neck down to her large breasts, each more than a handful, pulling first one nipple into his mouth, then the other. Each suckle sent a jolt straight down to her aching hole, making it throb as more of her juices flowed forth. Her moans grew louder when he pressed her tits together and drew both tender peaks into his mouth, his tongue flicking from one to the other, making her squirm.

"Please," she begged him.

"Tell me," he said around her flesh.

She groaned and said, "Please eat my pussy 'til I cum."

He smiled and continued on his interrupted journey down her body. When he got down to her sodden folds, he peeled back her lips to reveal her clit. Gentle flicks of his tongue alternated with sucks and the dragging of his lips. She cried out, cutting it off after a second and hoping the neighbors hadn't heard.

He buried his tongue in her pussy briefly before resuming his work on her clit, inserting two fingers into her tight, pulsing hole. A louder moan was her sign of approval and soon she was humping his face and hand, plucking her own nipples when she wasn't burying her hands in his hair.

He could feel her body quickening towards climax and drilled his fingers into her pussy faster, licking her nub more aggressively until he pushed her over the edge. Her pussy tightened, clenching his digits but he didn't stop his attack until she touched his hand.

"Enough," she panted, looking at him between the twin mountains of her tits, her face flushed and sweaty.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.