Welcomed Visitor - Cover

Welcomed Visitor

Copyright© 2012 by Stepdad

Chapter 11: Honeymoon

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11: Honeymoon - This is a story of a single guys encounter with his neighbors young and older.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Pedophilia   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Petting  

Grace was a little puzzled when I opened the rear passenger door for her to get in and then went around to the rear driver's side door and got in. Grace asked me "What's going on?" Trying to keep my cool I simply replied "Sit tight, you'll see soon enough." Kimberly got in the drivers seat and we headed out. Down the Gulf Freeway to Galveston and when we pulled up at the cruise ship terminal I thought Grace was going to pass out. The look on her face was priceless. A porter came out and loaded our luggage onto a cart and followed us into the terminal. Grace grabbed my arm and asked "Where are you taking me?" I answered "Just for a little boat ride. You'll like it."

When I handed the tickets and passports to the clerk at the counter he said "welcome aboard and enjoy your cruise. Grace looked up at the departure board and read "Stella Solaris Cruise Lines" and below that were listed "Key West, Montego Bay Cozumel and Cancun. She was standing there with her mouth hanging open unable to believe what she was seeing. She then asked me how I got her passport. I again simply said "Janet can be quite devious when she tries." Then she asked "You said a little boat ride?" I confessed "OK, so I fibbed a little." Welcome aboard Mrs. Thomas." This time she nearly collapsed and I had to hold her up. She then said "But I haven't got anything to wear." I said "Janet and Kimberly make quite a team sneaking around your house like they did. Your clothes and goodies are all packed in your bags on the cart."

"Oh, Greg," she said "How can I ever thank you enough for all this?" I like simple answers so I merely said "Grace, you already did when you said 'I do'." She then grabbed me in a bear hug planting a kiss squarely on my lips with tongue action and all. We eventually made it up to our cabin. The travel agent had delivered a bottle of champagne, a bon-voyage' card and a fresh fruit basket. The cabin was exquisite with a picture window, TV, couch, two chairs, dressers, closets, private bath with shower and a king sized bed. Our cabin steward showed up to inform us that our luggage will be up shortly and dinner will be served in the main dining room at six PM. He said "In the mean time have a look around and by all means enjoy your selves. Welcome aboard." I tried to give him a tip but he waved it off and left.

Well the cruise was most enjoyable and relaxing. No cares of the world at all. All meals provided and entertainment every night followed by the entertainment in our cabin after dark. We did all the touristy things. Swimming, snorkeling, rafting, sight seeing, and even a ride in a submarine. The brightly colored fish we saw were spectacular. Our tour guide mentioned one species of fish that can be male or female depending on the surrounding population. I think he called it a transfishdyke. These were all fun but the best part of the cruise happened at night when we had no holds barred knock down and drag out sessions of wild anything goes love making. Yeah, also after breakfast and again after lunch. That woman really knows how to turn me on big time. From the sound she was making I kind of get the idea she liked it too. We didn't have to worry about being able to sleep since we were both thoroughly exhausted after stress testing the mattress in late evening. We didn't even have to worry about making a mess since the cabin steward remade the beds with clean linen every night.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.