Strangers on a Train

by LexiRose

Copyright© 2012 by LexiRose

Erotica Sex Story: Travelling to work on a packed train, she feels something hard behind her and then her hands are trapped above her head. As his begin to wander she finds herself responding...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Public Sex   .

The train was crowded and hot, packed with tourists and people travelling to London for the Olympics and she'd been unable to get a seat, forced to join the masses clinging for dear life onto the handles thoughtfully attached to the ceiling like toys in a childrens playground.

Feeling mildly claustrophobic, she took deep breaths, trying to ignore the jostling of sweaty unknown flesh behind her and the occasional opportunistic male hand, as each station saw a few departures and the press of even more bodies into the carriage.

She was beginning to regret having worn a dress now, the wraparound design meaning it was held together solely by one loose knot of the belt on her hip. Not having anticipated that it would be this busy she hadn't thought of the effect that constant rubbing would have on her clothing and she could feel the material slipping open a centimetre at a time.

Taking advantage of the next station stop, she reached down, undoing the knot and retying it more securely. As the train moved off she stumbled as she tried to grasp the hoop above her head and felt a reassuring hand on her hip, another guiding her fingers around the handle and closing over them.

As she struggled to remove herself from the strangers grip, a hard body pressed tight against her back and hot breath flowed over her neck as he whispered in her ear.

"Careful there, you don't want to fall."

Tensing at the unwanted contact she tried again to pull away, but the crush of people in the carriage meant she was trapped, the other passengers shooting angry glares at her as she bumped against them.

Closing her eyes, she tried to ignore the warmth seeping through her thin dress from his body as with her free hand she tried to feel his fingers from her hip.

"Uh uh," he murmured, pulling her harder against him so that she could feel his erection pushing against her backside. She squirmed, trying to move away, but all that seemed to do was excite him more, the bulge pressed against her becoming larger and more prominent.

Taking his hand from her hip for a second, he entwined his fingers with hers, lifting them to the handle and gripping both hands beneath his, squeezing painfully until she gasped.

"Both hands on the ring," he muttered into her neck, his hand returning to her hip before sliding round to her stomach, slipping beneath the folds of her dress until they touched bare skin.

Holding her breath, she darted nervous looks around the carriage, wondering if she cried rape would anyone help her. Somehow she doubted it, being groped on trains was just one of those things and the way they were standing, no one would believe they were anything but intimate. His hands slid up inside the dress and over the lacy covering of her bra and she felt her nipples involuntarily hardening under his touch.

"Like that do you?" he said mockingly, pinching one of the hard buds between his fingers and tugging on it. Against her will she felt heat starting to pool between her legs and she closed her eyes on a small moan as his fingers cleverly manipulated her sensitive nipples.

As they slid below her bra to touch her skin she let out a small gasp, struggling to pull her hands from his vice like grip. Biting gently down on her neck he pressed closer, squeezing her breast in his hand until it was almost painful.

Moving his hand down her body he let his fingers play with the top edge of her panties and she forced herself to hold still as he traced the lacy hem from one side to another, before they dipped inside, one finger stroking down over her lips, slippery now with arousal. Parting them, he pushed the tip of his finger inside her, his thumb rubbing circles on her swollen clit.

Biting her lip she shuddered under the onslaught of his fingers as he slowly but surely brought her to the edge of orgasm in the midst of a carriage full of oblivious commuters.

Inserting another finger he stroked relentlessly as she felt herself tighten around him, her breath coming in short little pants as he pressed down with the heel of his hand against her mound, curling his fingers inside her. With a low moan she came, her pussy convulsing around his fingers as her legs wobbled unsteadily beneath her, his hands the only thing holding her up.

The carriage began to clear as the train pulled into the station and he let go of her hands, dragging her into his lap on an empty seat.

"So you like being touched by a stranger do you?" he asked teasingly.

"I knew it was you," she muttered against his chest.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.