Fucking Justin in the Park - Cover

Fucking Justin in the Park

by MagicWeasel

Copyright© 2012 by MagicWeasel

True Story Sex Story: Justin's roommates don't like me fucking him in Justin's room because of his noisy bed (really!), so we have to resort to other measures. This is the story of the time we fucked in a park on a lazy Sunday afternoon.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   True Story   Exhibitionism   .

The biggest problem with dating Justin is how squeaky his bed is. If you so much as shift your weight the noise can be heard throughout his house. His roommates aren't particularly fond of me as it is – I'm loud and boisterous and talk too much about sex – so we don't want to get them too riled up about the whole thing.

Once, after an evening playing board games and watching TV, we went back to my car and I sucked his cock. The way he smells and tastes, and the feeling of his cock in my mouth, the noises he makes as I work on it with my lips and tongue, stroking his shaft and making him groan - nothing comes close to that.

I was sitting next to him in the driver's seat and I said, "Oh god, I really want to fuck you."

He smiled at me and said "Why don't you? Just drive around the corner."

So I drove around the corner and put the car under a tree, in a nice and dark spot, and I fucked him long and hard. Car sex is awkward at the best of times; he sat on the passenger seat and I rode him as the windows fogged up and I tried to find somewhere better to put my foot than the centre console.

But that's another story.

I went to visit Justin one Sunday afternoon. It was winter, but it was one of the rare days when there's not a cloud in the sky. He suggested we take a blanket and go to a nearby park to lie in the sun. As lovely as the weather was, I wasn't really sold on it; a park isn't great for sex, after all.

But we lay on the blanket in the beautiful heat and before long we were kissing. He was lying on his back with no shirt on and I was sitting on top of him, kissing his face and neck. I would bite his neck and shoulders, hard. I loved the feeling of the flesh under his skin breaking as I bit into him. Whenever I did this, he would gasp and grab me tightly in his arms, squeezing me until I released the pressure. He would more often than not end up with a variety of yellow and grey bruises all over his body that wouldn't fade for almost a week.

He undid my bra, put his hand inside my shirt, and grabbed one of my tits. I'm reasonably gifted in that department – I wear a 12D – and I love it when guys squeeze them. Justin knew this, and after stroking it for a second or two, enjoying the feeling of the soft skin of my boob in his hand, he squeezed it until it hurt. I yelped in pain and gave him a kiss, holding his head in my hands.

"Did I squeeze too hard?"

"Yes, but just too hard enough." I said, smiling. "This was a good idea. The sunshine, the breeze, it's nice."

Justin put both of his hands up my shirt, stroking my back. "Yeah. It's a pity about the lack of privacy." He said, glancing in the direction of a middle-aged man walking his dog. I laughed, not really minding. We weren't doing anything all that unusual; two young people kissing in a park on a beautiful Sunday was surely common enough.

We went back to kissing; I bit his neck whilst he played with my breasts and put his hands in my skirt to feel my arse. I was still sitting on him, and I knew he had to be hard. I took my hand out from under his neck and felt the front of his pants. Sure enough, I could feel the bulge of a rock-hard cock just begging me to suck it or fuck it. I couldn't resist.

"Come on, can I undo your pants? I want to grab your cock."

He looked nervous, but agreed. I unbuttoned his jeans, and put my hand inside. His cock was beautiful as always; hard and thick. I put my hand around it and slowly jacked it, just enough for him to feel it and get hornier. I wanted him to fuck me then and there, and I would do anything to get it. For my trouble he groaned, digging his fingernails into my thigh.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.