Can I Come in for a While?

by John Demille

Copyright© 2012 by John Demille

Erotica Sex Story: A bachelor opens the door for his young neighbour...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   First   Masturbation   .

"Can I come in for a while?"

The girl from across the street asked when I opened the door.

I lived in a small single house in a cheap neighbourhood that was full of new families and single parent homes. Across the street there was a row of attached townhouses that stretched nearly thirty units in one block.

Living with her single mother, she was about fifteen at the time and she was locked out of her house when she came home from school.

I had answered the doorbell and there she stood wearing her very alluring catholic school uniform (white blouse and too-short plaid skirt) and carrying an armful of books. She told me that her mom was at work and no one else was at home and she had forgotten her keys.

I was twenty-nine and single at the time. I was working as a night manager at the local cable company and had just gotten out of bed. I answered the door with nothing more than a bathrobe on.

I let her in and told her to have a seat, watch some TV and offered her a soda. I couldn't get over how hot she looked -- long brown hair down her back, big blue eyes, a really cute smile and flawless white skin. She had a very womanly body with ample curves everywhere. Nowhere near fat; just a fully formed young woman's body. She will be a heart breaker for sure.

After she plopped her cute ass on my couch, I went to my room to get something on besides my robe, but then decided for no particular reason not to. I couldn't see why I should make myself less comfortable. She's the one in my house.

I came back to the living room to find her lying down on the floor in front of the TV after picking some afternoon teen show. That put her between my comfy recliner and the big screen. I tried to watch TV but I found it difficult as I found my eyes drawn to her cute butt as she lay on her stomach with her knees bent upward. I noticed that every time she moved her legs her little plaid skirt got higher and higher until finally I could see her white cotton undies.

The situation was turning me on something fierce.

Her white panties were snug enough against her firm womanly butt that they clearly showed her tiny crack outlined in a groove in the thin cotton.

Soon enough my cock started to get hard. I considered leaving to my room to get some relief, but the mere idea started deflating my hard-on.

Since I was behind her, and knew she couldn't see me I began to rub my hard-on through my robe while watching this girl's hot ass. I tried to be as inconspicuous as I could in this ridiculous situation.

Moments later, she moved in such a way that her skirt was halfway over the top of her panties and somehow they got even tighter on her ass. So I continued to rub myself.

Then I realized that she was watching my reflection in the TV and that her skirt going up was intentional, she was basically sliding backwards on my carpet. I also realized that I could see her face in the TV when there was a dark scene on.

I could clearly see interest in her face and concentration. She wasn't as innocent as her uniform or age would imply. She was turning me on purposefully and she was enjoying herself.

First I thought I was seeing things, but soon the dark spot in her underwear became quite apparent. She was excited too and her young pussy was lubricating as she watched me rub myself.

I thought that I should give her something to turn her on more, so I pulled aside my robe and gripped my cock showing it off.

I knew she could easily see it as her eyes got bigger.

Her feet started swaying side-to-side pulling her ass side-to-side too. I could see that she was squirming as her thighs' muscles were contracting enough to squeeze her pussy slightly.

It seems that wasn't enough for her anymore for soon she simply raised her right side a little up and snuck her hand under herself and her fingers appeared on her pussy.

She started rubbing her slit through her panties and the wet spot soon grew to cover her whole crotch.

I was very turned on by this masturbatory situation. I could feel my cock so hard that it wouldn't bend sideways much.

Things went on like this for more than five minutes. Then I saw her bend her head down and her hand's movement across her crotch got almost violent as she obviously had a strong orgasm. Her hips raised few inches off the floor and she had orgasmic spasms for nearly a whole minute.

I wasn't anywhere near coming though and I was a bit disappointed when I saw her body slump and she laid face down on the floor unmoving.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.